Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

By taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... More

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

loen

440 27 2
By taeulvkim

Next day..
At yohaness elite University.

As soon as czar nd xav enter the classroom they noticed everyone mumuring to each other looking at the board, nd when they turn there gaze to the board they saw the words czar wrote yesterday along with some new words.. nd as soon as she read those words her whole body started to burn in rage, she didn't like what is written there, she jst hate it.

There's an arrow over "LOVE" word nd the following sentences are written

It holds the power to heal a broken soul, if you fall for the right person.

Nd Above "PAIN" word there's an arrow nd the following sentences are written..

It'll hurt you when you fall for the wrong person. It can be painful you choose the wrong person

Nd below "LOIN"  the following sentences are written.

I wish you to find the right person, who will love you unconditionally tht you'll not get the time to remember the reason which made you hate love these much, i hope one day you'll Meet someone who will be exceptional nd change your thoughts from LOIN to LOEN i.e from love is pain to love is heaven 😊.

And At the end there a smiley..

Czarina clutch on her wounded banded plam, making it in a tight fist, she didn't have any problem with what others think about love, but she hates it when someone lecture her about love, she didn't have any problem whoever is involved in these shit called love,but she hates it when someone will involve her in these.

Xavier noticed her cleanched fist nd little amount of blood stain on the bandage...

Xavier : hey, hey.. i got you.. everything is okk.. lose it a bit..

Xavier said in panick tone, while trying to unclenched her fist gently making sure to not hurt her more, trying his best to hide his panicked self, it's hurt him ever more to see her like this..

Xavier : look at me.. you are hurting yourself.. lose it a bit czy..

Till now Everyone's attention shift from the board to czar, who is burning in rage, they can feel the dangerous aura around her, Xavier didn't notice there stares nd mummering he jst focusing on her fist, trying to lose it.. nd after several attempt he finally unclenched her fist nd intertwined there hands, assuring her tht he is there with her czar grip again become tighter these time her nails are digging in the  back of Xavier's hand her grip is so tight tht her nails are pricing in his skin, nd with a Matter of second blood started to drip from his hands but he didn't yanked his hands away he let her use his hands to control her Anger,

knowing very well czarina's anger issue is worst she'll not Hesitate to hurt herself or anyone when she is at rage, she'll not calm down until she'll ruined the things which is the reason of her anger, at the worst she end up hurting herself or someone else, xav has spent all his life to tame her anger, nd whenever she tried to hurt herself Xavier offer himself as a bait to tame her like he is doing now.

Look at her she is crazy
She is phycho

Poor Xavier always become victims of her physcotic behaviour.

Look his hands are bleeding..
Omg poor Xavier..

They keep mumuring to themselves, feeling pity for Xavier nd getting more scared from czarina's.
From starting they know  tht Czarina can be as dangerous as her brother when she needs to be, coz she emit an dangerous aura which clearly declares "don't come near me unless you have a death wish"

Czar : everyone out..

Her voice is dark, emotionless but dangerous one, nd a Shiver run through Everyone's spine, it send chills to there nerves..

Xavier : everyone out these instant, nd don't dare to spell a single word to anyone..

This time it's Xavier, His voice is stern, nd it's really rare to see him these serious about something. the whole class room emptied in a Matter of second leaving both of them alone, the door of the classroom shut again when the last student exit, as always they didn't want to involve in these matter.

Czarina : you also xavy..

Xav shook his head in a no, he can't leave her alone when her mind is clouded with rage, coz he himself knows how dangerous she is now for herself.

Xavier : Hell no iam not going anywhere, I'll be with you..

Czarina yanked her hands from his hold harshly..

Czarina : than don't you dare to stop me..

She Marched towards lecturer desk nd picked the chair nd start beating the board with it, like it's her's biggest enemy in these whole world. she keeps slamming tht chair on the board mercilessly.

Czarina : HOW DARE YOU TO LECTURE ME, NO ONE ASK YOUR FUCKING OPINION, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, WHO THE HELL GIVE YOU THE FUCKING RIGHT, YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT, YOU DON'T.

She keeps slamming the board with the chair nd keeps shouting while doing so. On the other hand Xavier stand still in his place eyes closed, he can't see her like these but he can't stop her also coz as soon she clam down the more better it is for everyone, nd for tht she has to vent her anger out. Her shouting nd slamming went on for 30 minutes straight nd after tht slowly her voice started to become low which is a sign tht she is calming down, the whole board as well as chair is ruined nd broken, Xavier open his eyes nd saw her sitting in the floor taking heavy breath his heart cleanched looking at her state, he make step towards her nd kneels in front of her he placed his hands on her cheeks creasing it with his thumb..

Xavier : it's okay i got you..

She didn't reply jst keep breathing heavily looking at God knows Where, nd Xavier keeps creasing her cheeks these gesture always helps to make her emotions stable.. after catching her breath she looks at xav nd nodded, he give her a assuring smile, no matter how insecure nd worried he is he never failed to show her his assurance nd calming aura.

There's no word exchange between them jst silence..

Nd without saying a word She encircle's her hands around his neck nd in a swift moment he pick her up bridal style, thts the best thing between them they understand each other very well without even saying a word the one will understand what the other is trying to say. But the most important thing she didn't know about his bestfriend is he loves her unconditionally not from now but from more than 10 years.

Xavier : you must be tried, take some rest..

She nodded nd rest her head on his shoulder.

Czarina : xavy..

He hummed look down at her.

Czarina : make sure my brother shouldn't find out about all these.

She said with a low tone

Xavier : don't worry i got it..

He went towards the door nd open it with an push nd there he saw some guards nd mrs Ben as today's first class is hers, she look at Xavier than at czar who is resting in his shoulder mindlessly her mind is like a blank paper.

Xavier : guards lock these door nd Don't let anyone i repeat don't let anyone enter without my permission, I'll send someone to fix all these..

He turned towards mrs Ben.

Xavier : sorry mam but i hope you'll not mind taking class in another classroom, untill I'll fixed these classroom. Nd we'll not attend today's class, have a nice day mam.

Mrs Ben give Xavier an small nod nd signal him to go, nd with tht he left, mrs Ben look at There disappearing figure with an sad smile, she is the only lecturer who didn't hate czar for her straightforwardness, she likes her very much as she knows one fact about czar nd that is she never talk back rudely if you ask something nicely, she'll reply the same way you'll ask her questions.

Meanwhile Ryan is chilling with his friends, they are sitting in the grass nd taking some fresh air after an suffocating class, Skyler is busy with his headphones nd laptop, Mike is looking at the surrounding, Ryan's eyes are closed he is facing the sun inhaling fresh air now is there free period after tht there's two more class..

Mike : wow my single ass is feeling jealous..

Mike said while sulking..

Ryan : say something new..

Ryan said in a teasing tone, with an smirk..

Mike : stop your fucking meditation nd look straight you'll understand what i mean..

Ryan open his eyes nd look straight nd there he saw a guy holding a girl in his arms, it looks like they are leaving the campus, tht guys back is facing them so he is unable to look at there face they keep looking at them until there figure disappear..

Ryan : yeah you were right, aggg now iam also feeling like an singal ass, agggh..

He messed up his own hair nd laid on the grass like an starfish..

Ryan : agghhh when I'll find my true love, my otherhalf where are you my lifeline, my baby, when we'll meet please find me fast, i also want to hold you like this being single really sulks..

He said while dreaming about his imaginary future girlfriend, no matter how much of a play boy he is he still believes in true love, love at first sight, finding the other half of his heart is his lifetime goal.

Mike : don't tell me you still believe in finding your other half and all ..

Mike asked in disbelief..

Ryan : yeah so what..

He asked confidently.. mike shook his head in disbelief..

Mike : i think you need a good doctor, coz now a days no one other thn you will believe in all those things, even i think you are gone a case ..

Ryan look at him with his offended glare..

Ryan : You..

He points his pointed finger at him.

Ryan : jst wait nd watch I'll definitely find mine other half nd prove you wrong, what if she is here in these campus, very close to me. One step nd I'll find the love of my life..

Ryan said dreamingly

Mike : wow wow our prince charming of these era come out of your dreams, it's been years iam listening these same dialogue, what If she is near me, what if she is next step what if these what if that, bla bla bla..

Mike said with an boring tone mimicking Ryan word's, he had fed up hearing these same thing again nd again from God knows how many years

Ryan : Yahh don't make fun of my instinct nd for your kind information these time my instinct are more stronger than before, nd iam 200 % sure about it, I'll definitely find her you jst wait nd watch.

Ryan said with sureity while giving him his challenging stares, mike rolled his eyes..

Mike : yeah yeah whatever,

Ryan is an person full of positivity, hope nd life.. no matter how bad his day was, he never stop dreaming for better future.
they were silent for few minutes before Mike asked something

Mike : what if your otherhalf finds out about your usual hook ups huh, she'll break up with you at your first meeting only.

Mike said in an teasing tone while wiggling his eyebrows..

Ryan : yaah don't jinx my happiness before it started you jealous ass..

Ryan said with an scoff, nd kick his legs.

Mike : iam jst stating the fact, you should give it a thought..

Nd there's silence for few minutes before Ryan broke it.

Ryan : actually to tell you the truth, these thought randomly come into my mind weeks ago, nd i come to an conclusion tht,if I'll find her someday, nd she wants to leave me for my past affairs I'll make her understand tht those hook ups are jst my physical need, jst one time thing in which we both fullfill each other needs nd the next moment the end, everything end with a new morning but she, my otherhalf she'll not be my need but the most essential part of my life. Once I'll find her I'll never cheat on her,  we'll focus on our present nd future rather than our past, virginity doesn't Decides someone's character it's our behaviour which decides it, once I'll find her I'll be loyal to her till my last breath.. iam sure she'll understand nd give me a chance to prove myself, before rejecting me.

Mike look at him in disbelief unable to believe tht his friend who was always on playing around mode can say something these deep nd with such sincerity.

Meanwhile at Xavier's home..

Xavier bring her his home, instead of Taking her to yohaness recidency, his parents are on business trip nd he is all alone these big mansion with some of there maid, why he didn't take czar to her home is because he promised her to hide all these things happen today from her brothers. Nd yesterday they all really made a big mess out of her bandage hand, it takes them hour to convince them that its jst an small accident where by mistakely her hands come between door nd cut a little bit, nd while they are coming to college in morning everyone instruct her to do these, don't do tht nd so on like she is not coming to college but to war.

He gently placed the sleeping beauty on his bed nd tugged her with the blanket, nd left from there after making sure she is sleeping comfortably, as soon as he reached his study room his aura Changed from caring to dangerous, there's only one thing in these whole world he hate the most nd tht is "everything which hurt czarina he hate it, he hate all those person or things which hurt her, he hate it to his core,"

He take out his phone from his back pocket nd dialled an particular number.. it's his bodyguard ken who is also good at hacking, they are also  good friends as ken is only 3 year's older than him so they get along really well. After 4 to 5 rings he pick up

On call

Xavier : i want you to find someone for me.

With his serious tone ken understand tht he is not in a mood of joking around, so he himself come in professional mode

Ken : Can you share the details sir.

Xavier : I don't know tht all, thts why iam calling you to find all these things for me, do whatever you want, go as far as you can i don't give a damn jst bring tht person in front of me..

Ken : Kk sir but atleast can you share with me any Minor deatails about him/her which can help me in finding tht person

Xavier  : Yeah he was in my class room yesterday..

Ken : But..

Before he could complete Xavier cut him off his voice is loud nd stern..

Xavier : Hacked the sattlelite, or telecom company the fuck i care about, i jst want tht fucking asshole in front of me, he need to learn some basic manners to not meddle in others business, nd I'll make sure to teach him tht..

His voice is enough to show the hatred, he is feeling for tht person whom he himself don't know..

Ken : it's about czar right..

Ken can't help but said it, he knows very well tht only something related to czar can make him these much furious..

Xavier : i want the details as soon possible..

End of the call

Nd he hang up the phone nd throw his phone on the sofa, his hands running over his hair messing it up, rubbing his palm over his face occasionally, it's a sign tht he is really frustrated..

Xavier : fuck..

He cursed nd push the books present in the table in frustration. Everything falls on the ground with a loud thud. He slammed his hands on the table looking down taking deep breath.. he is feeling so useless like he felt years ago, when everything changes..

Xavier : again again i failed to protect you, again someone hurt you, nd iam unable to do anything again, how can I be such a fucking loser iam, agghh ..

He stay like tht for 30 minutes thn something come into his mind so he call grace. Even if they are not blood related They both share a bond like siblings..

On call

Xavier : hello gracy bro..

He tried his best to say in his cheerful tone, he call her bro as he always does so tht she didn't get doubt.

Grace : hello my dear pancake..

Nd after listening her reply he get tht he succeeded..

Xavier : Gracy me nd czar are planning to have a movie marathon on my place, so

Before he could continue grace cut him off

Grace : so you want me to handle those possessive asses of stubborns..

Xavier : yeah, I'll drop her tomorrow after college..

Grace : so you finally decided to confess her..

Xavier's Breath hitched she knows it, but how..

Xavier : wat wa..t are you saying grace it's not what you are thinking, w..e, w..e are jst fri..end.., yeah friends..

Xavier shutter getting panicked, he haven't think tht one day grace will ask him questions like these..

Grace : yeah, yeah jst like iam not a girl but a guy..

She taunt him..

Xavier : gracy..

Grace cut him off

Grace : kk look before you again tell me shits like no we are friends nothing else, so let me tell you, iam not stupid nd blind like those 4 siblings who can't see the love you has for her.. i jst can't understand how can someone these blind to not notice the way you look at her, like you are looking at your life, ahh what should I expect from those siblings who only knows how to get angry all the times.

Xavier sighed in defeat knowing very well tht there's no way he can hide these truth from grace, she already knows.

Xavier : it's complicated you know right.. after what happens year's ago..

He paused nd shut his eyes tight remembering of tht incident which is Worst thn a nightmare, tht incident which change everything, on the other hand grace cleanched her fist tightly. Tht incident was really something horrific which no one in there family will ever forget.

Grace : thts why she needs to move on xav, nd for tht she needs someone like you, who will understand her nd handled her with love patience nd care, so why should we wait for someone else when we have the most deserving one, nd thts you

Xavier : but what if she didn't want me to be tht person, what if she only wants me to be her bestfriend nothing else..

His voice laced with insecurities, his hold around the mobile tighten

Grace : we can't get the answer of your what if's, if you'll not try to know her opinion. Nd for tht you have to confess her about your true feelings..

Xavier : she deserves the best grace, nd what if in future I'll be unable to be the best choice for her.  What if I'll be unable to make her happy..

Xavier's insecurities are increasing, coz in his eyes czar is a moon which he can see but can't have.

Grace : you know right how much i care for her, she is my baby nd if you are not good enough for her, thn we are not having these conversation right now, instead I'll be beating the shit out of you for thinking something like this, but look we are talking about it. if iam approving you to be her life partner than it means you really deserve her, stop judging my choice.

There's a pin drop silence, grace wait for his reply nd on the other hand Xavier didn't know how to reply..

Grace : you know what, don't stress yourself take your time, it's a very big decision, i jst don't want you to die single you know..

She tried to lighten up the mood, nd a light Chuckled left from his lips..

Xavier : yeah, yeah Whatever kk than see ya.. talk to you later..

End of the call

Nd he Hang up the call, he turned around nd support his weight on the table with his hands,

Xavier : it's not like iam afraid of being alone or iam afraid of her rejection, more than these iam afraid tht she'll be left alone, iam the only friend she left with, what if after my confession she'll start to keep her distance from me, than she'll be left alone, nd i don't want tht, if i have to choose between having her or being with her like a shadow nd support her in her pain nd happy moments thn I'll choose to being with her, atleast she'll not be alone.. nd for tht i accept to be her shadow..

A small smile on his lips.. nd with that he left from their, to check up on czar, nd when she reach infront of his bed he saw a heart cleanching site , she is clutching on the sheet, mumbbling something, her expression is like she is seeing something horrific in her dreams, her forehead is covered with small droplets of water, it's like she is in her Worst nightmare, who will believe tht the czar whom everyone think as a cold hearted, emotionless girl, can't sleep peacefully without her sleeping pills.

He wipe his own tears nd laid besides her pulling her closer for a cuddle, she clutch on his shirt tightly, like her life depends on it..

Czarina : pls.. pls.. no.. stop.. stop.. stop.. don't don't touch me ple..ase.. pls don't to..uch me.. lea..ve.. me.

Now Xavier can hear her words clearly..

Xavier : again the same dream, i wish i could take all your nightmares nd in return give you all my good dreams..

He mumbbled to himself nd placed his hands on her cheeks, creasing her cheeks gently with his thumb, nd he started to hummed the lullaby czar brother used to sing for her, he listens it 4 to 5 times when he slept in her mansion, he peak her forehead nd pulled her more closer to his chest, nd his heartbeat is working as a background music, his soft nd sweet voice it's really calming her nd after hours she finally sleep peacefully..

Xavier : Pray to god we'll never crossed eachother's path otherwise I'll not think twice before skin you Alive..

To be continued.........

I hope you enjoyed these chapter ..

Get ready for 2 lead fever🤒..

Thanks for reading ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
381K 14K 47
So what you think Xavier would do now? Like me you people would have read many stories in which hero is the one to trap the woman he wants in a marri...
1.8K 111 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
2.5K 142 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...