.: My little Pet~ :. The Sequ...

By Nova_3213

If you haven't read the first book! Go read it or you will be so so confused! Just click on my user and you w... More

.:1:.
.:2:.
.:3:.
.:4:.
.:5:.
.:6:.
.:7:.
.:8:.
.:9:.
.:10:.
.:11:.
.:12:.
.:13:.
.:14:.
.:15:.
.:16:.
.:17:.
.:18:.
.: 19 :.
.:20:.
.:21:.
.:22:.
.:23:.
.:24:.
.:25:.
.:26:.
.:27:.
.:28:.
.:29:.
.:30:.
.:31:.
.:32:.
.:33:.
.:34:.
.:35:.
.:36:.
.:37;.
.:38:.
.:40:.
.:41:.
.:42:.
.:43:.
.:44:.
.:45:.
.:46:.
.:47:.
.:48:.
.:49:.
.:50:.
.:51:.
.:52:.
.:53:.
.:54:.
.:55:.
.:56:.
.:57:.
.:58:.
.:59:.
.:60:.
.:61:.
.:62:.
.:63:.
.:64:.
.:65:.
.:66:.
.:67:.
.:68:.
.:69:.
.:70:.
.:71:.
.:72:.
.:73:.
.:74:.
.:75:.
.:76:.
.:77:.
.:78:.
.:79:.

.:39:.

8.3K 275 967
By Nova_3213

( clarifications about zuma- I do not know anything about baby's LMAO like 0, sooo- he a smart ass baby that can talk a 1 year old 😭😭😭)

Last chapter with angst- I promise.

George adjusted the sheets on the bed.
"It has to be comfy." He pat the sheets down.
"Got it?"

Dream nodded.
"Yeah.. cause I'm pretty sure if I fuck up.. you will kill me." He held the blankets off the floor, sighing.

"Yes, because I am very mad at you."  George growled, taking a blanket from Dream.
"First you tell me your dropped zuma- then my nest... you are on a roll."

"Zuma is fine." Dream hummed, nodding.
"He's a very smart kid."

"Mhm." George flicked out the blanket, making sure it's on all sides of the bed.
"I know- I read with him a lot.. he likes the picture books."

Dream chuckled before looking at the omega.
"Well- I decided to set up a schedule and I wanted to go through it with you." He looked down at his phone.

"Schedule?" George furrowed his brows, adjusting the pillows.
"What schedule?" He mumbled quietly.

"I work 4 hours a day- 4am to 8am.. you will still be asleep while I'm working." Dream looked George up and down.
"You still seem to be in pain." His eyes averted to his severely bandaged leg.

"I am... I am pregnant and I crashed on a motorcycle" George struggled to put the pillows on the bed.
"Of course I am in pain."

"Then lay down.. you need it." Dream frowned, tilting his head to the side.
"Please...?" He sighed.
"Your worrying me."

"After I'm done the nest." George lightly growled, padding down the bed- making sure the pillows are nice and soft.
"It needs to be perfect.

Before Dream could respond- they heard a light thud outside there door.

There attention turned over, and saw zuma waddle in.

"I fell." Zuma whined, rubbing his nose... he tripped straight into the door.
"Door mean."

"Hehe- he's like you, falling into doors." Dream looked at George, laughing a little- he remembered when he opened the door and hit George in the face.

"Stop being a dick." George put down his pillow.
"You need to be nic-"

George was cut off when he tripped on the small ledge that holds up the bed.

Dream quickly dropped the stuff he was holding, catching George.
"I got you." He smiled.

George grumbled.
"I don't want to be mad- but I feel mad-" he rested his head on dreams chest.
"I don't want to be mad..."

"George- it's okay... this happened last time- before you had zuma, remember?" Dream cupped George's cheeks softly.
"Your moods were all over the place."

"Yeah- I punched you in the face." George muttered, hugging Dream.

"Indeed you fucking did." Dream huffed, picking up George.
"That hurt you know." He frowned.

"It was a well deserved punch." George rested his head on dreams shoulder, nudging him.
"Very well deserved." He hummed- giggling.
"Out of love of course."

"Whatever, you can sit on the bed with zuma while I pass you the things to make the nest again." Dream placed him down carefully- not tripping on the ledge like George did.

George sat on the bed, laying on the pillows.
"Mhm." He stretched his arms- he wasn't going to sleep, but just wanting to lay down.

Zuma struggled to climb on the bed, tossing bunny and wolfy up before climbing.
"Mama!"

"Here you go zuma." Dream picked zuma up, placing him on the bed.
"Go stay with mommy." He smiled proudly.

Zuma gasped before picking up his plushies.
"Mama!" He stumbled over before snuggling next to him.

"Hi zuma..." George ruffled zumas hair.
"How are you?" He spoke softly.

"So your nice to zuma, but not me." Dream had an unimpressed look.
"That's unfair..."

"Because zuma didn't destroy my nest." George spoke softly- more calmer now.
"But I'm not super mad anymore.." he mumbled, turning over.

Zuma cuddled into George's chest, nuzzling him,

Dream threw the blanket on george- it's best to let him rest before he works any harder on the nest.
"Going to rest for a minute..?" He smiled.

"Mhm.." George nodded.

"Alright, I'll leave you two alone." Dream nodded, making his way towards the door.
"You need rest." He was glad George was finally resting.

"Mhm..." George lightly nodded.
"What are you gonna do..?" He looked over at Dream.

"Probably work" Dream nudged his head.
"When your done don't be afraid to stop by alright?"

"I'll probably take zuma swimming later." George rubbed his eyes, Zuma has been wanting to swim again.. but is scared too.

.: Dream POV :.

"Alright love."
Dream smiled, making his way out the door- closing it behind him.
"I'll see you in a bit.

But once he did- he had a huge sigh of relief.

Dream leaned against the door.
"Thank god." He mumbled.. at least George isn't severely angry at him.

This is the one part of George's pregnancy's stages he can't handle... and he's a mafia boss- he's supposed to handle anything?! Guns, drugs- MURDER.

But moody omegas.... That is way- way.. WAY out of what he knows.

And now that he has two more pups coming... he is going to be one stressed alpha.

"You alright Sir?" Ashley looked over at Dream, tilting her head to the side.

Dream jumped, looking over.
"Oh, Ashley- I didn't expect you to arrive so early on in the week." He pushed himself off the door, walking down.

"I apologize, I needed to bring extra food as your mate requested." Ashley lightly bowed.
"I can leave if you pref-" she was cut off.

"It's alright." Dream held his hand up, stopping Ashley from continuing.
"You don't need to be so formal here." He rested his hands on his hips, sighing.

"But- you told me to keep a formal appearance when at work." Ashley tilted her head to the side.
"You said Betas and omegas should know there plac-"

Ashley was cut off when Dream covered her mouth.

"I said that years ago Ashley." Dream held his breath- praying she didn't say that too loud.
"Betas and omegas are just like alphas, every one is the same." He glanced behind him, hoping that George didn't hear that.

"But- you said-" Ashley looked confused.

"Said what Dream." George said firmly, standing behind Dream.

Dreams eyes widened a little- oh fuck.... GOD DAMN IT.

Ashley slowly backed away.
"I'm going to go heat the pool for you sir." She quickly scattered away- she must have heard George talk about it in there room... ease dropper.

Dream glared at the beta, watching her scurry away..... traitor.
"Hey- honey-" he soon awkwardly smiled- turning around slowly.

"How is working." George cocked a brow, he was wearing a black shirt and shorts.
"Or- At least- how was it." He held zuma in his arms- he was in a small swim outside- holding two deflated arm floaties.
(This mf definitely uses arm floaties.)

"Err... I didn't get a chance too-" Dream anxiously chuckled.
"Sooo- you going swimming?" He smiled.

George had an unimpressed look.
"Be quick." He nodded.

"Thank you~" Dream tried to lean in for a kiss, but George blocked the kiss with his hand.

"You want a kiss, earn for it." George smiled

Dream had an unimpressed look.
"Wow." He moved his head out of his hand.

"I'm just messing with you." George kissed dreams cheek before walking away.
"I'll get the towels once your down there to watch zuma."

-

Dream sat at the stairs of the pool, grumbling.
"Zuma- the pool is not scary." He held him up.
"It's water."

Zuma still clutched onto dreams hand, whining.
"Scary-" he whined, moving his feet up.

George walked in, holding the towels.
"I got the towels." He yawned.

Dream looked over, smiling.
"Oh, thank you." He continued to simba hold zuma over the water.
"I've been trying to get zuma near the water."

While George was walking over, he felt a sting- causing him to fall to his knees.

"Ow-" George grabbed his leg.
"Ow.. my thigh."

Dream quickly stood up, making his way over to George.
"Are you okay?!" He carefully placed zuma down next to george.

"I now regret wearing no padding when riding that motorcycle..." George sighed, looking over at the pool.
"I want to swim.." he frowned.

"You can swim- it's a fresh water swimming pool... you just need to take the bandage off so it doesn't stick to your leg." Dream stood up, holding his hands out for George:

George grasped the alphas hands, wincing at the pain.

Dream pulled George up.
"Here- stay standing while I unbandage your leg." He crouched down near George's left leg.

"I can do it myself." George crossed his arms, grumbling.

"No." Dream carefully unwrapped the bandage, his eyes widening when he saw the large road rash along his leg.
"Jesus george..." he frowned.

"It's not that bad." George mumbled.
"Just tell me if you don't like my bod-"

George was cut off When Dream kissed his thigh- what the hell??

"George- I love every part of you, no matter what." Dream stood up, cupping George's cheeks.
"Now get in the pool." He nudged his head over.

George had an unimpressed look.
"Your supposed to be comforting." He carefully picked up zuma.
"Not mean."

Zuma clinged onto George.
"No- water-" he shook his head, whining.

George nuzzled zuma.
"It will be okay." He smiled, walking over to the water, having a small limp.

Dream carefully walked behind george, making sure he didn't fall.
"Carefully honey." He held his arms near his side.

George gently walked into the water, holding zuma above.
"It's okay zuma, your wearing small floaties to make sure you float."

Dream sat at the stairs, watching the two- but.. he knew deep down, way deep deep down-....

There drifting apart... but why.

George nuzzled zuma, having a weak gaze.
"See zuma..? Happy." He smiled proudly.

Dreams gaze furrowed on George- maybe swimming isn't the best idea for George.
"Hey- hone-"

"I'm fine." George looked at Dream, already knowing what he's gonna say.
"It doesn't hurt."

"Just sit down and relax... your in no shape." Dream looked at George's scarred leg.
"Just for a bit."

"No thank you." George turned back to zuma, gently settling him into the water.
"I want to swim with zuma." He frowned a little.

Dream sighed- now of days... all him and George do is argue.
"Just don't push yourself..." he spoke quietly.

Him and George are drifting apart- and so is there bond.

George lightly coughed, rubbing his cheek... now he's getting sick.

Dreams eyes furrowed- standing up.
"Okay.. George- please.. relax.." he tried walking over.

George shot a look at Dream.
"I'm fine, you can go back to work- I'll spend time with zuma." He looked back.

Dreams gaze softened-
"George- I hope you know I am trying to be here, this is my family too." He spoke it a semi hurt tone.

"Sometimes you don't act like it." George picked up zuma, walking further into the shallow end.... He didn't mean to say it like that.

Dream felt his eye twitch a little... okay- that's the last straw.
"Oh my fucking god George! Stop making this my fault!" He finally snapped.

George looked over, confused.

"You have been acting like a fucking brat this entire fucking time! I have been working my fucking ass off for you and zuma! And you keeping acting like I don't do anything for us! I have sacrificed my life countless times for you!" Dream was finally at his snapping point.
"I have worked and worked and tried so hard! But all you treat me as if I'm nonexistent!"

George scrunched his nose, placing zuma at the side of the pool.
"That's not what I was implying"

"You keep over looking the things I do and say I don't care!." Dream pointed at George.
"I have kept us safe- a roof under our heads- I have done everything!"

George walked over to Dream, his gaze softening.
"I know you care, and I'm gratefu-"

"And you still bring up the fucking fact that I kidnapped you!" Dream snarled, scrunching his fists.
"I have tried so hard for you to know that's know how I see you! Do you want a bond scrubbing or something?!"

George looked at Dream.
"I don't want to get a bond scrub-" he was cut off.

"The bond has been deteriorating.. we need to fix this.." Dream sighed, resting his hand on his forehead.

George winced, tucking his head back.
"Your the one that doesn't acknowledge what I do.." He mumbled quietly.
"I try for this family too!"

Dream scrunched his nose.

"I trained myself and worked hard to protect my family- but your the one that doesn't give a shit!" George looked up at Dream, growling.
"You over look me to-"

The twos arguing was cut off.

"Scared.." Zuma whined, looking at the two arguing.
"No more."

The two look over at the pup, seeing the pup look scared and confused.

The alpha and omega looked at each other until they realized what was happening- there scaring zuma with the arguing,

"I'm sorry.." Dream had a hurt gaze.
"No more arguing- this gets us no where." He shook his head.

George nodded.
"No more arguing..." he sniffled, rubbing his eyes.
"I'm sorry- I didn't take into consideration what you've been doing."

"I've been pushing you aside from any work because I was scared you will get hurt again.." Dream hugged George, sighing.
"I'm sorry, I lost my temper again."

"I did too." George mumbled quietly.
"Im sorry I've been mad at you... im just upset about the anniversary still." He sniffled, hugging him back tightly.
"I don't want to destroy our bond.."

"It's okay- you won't-" Dream held George tightly.
"It's my fault too."

"I want to put an end to this arguing." George looked up at Dream, tears pricking his eyes.

Dream nodded.
"Me too." He mumbled..

Before Dream could say another word, Ashley walked in.

"Sir- you have a meeti-" Ashley had her hand over the phone, looking at Dream.

"Just hang up, I don't have time." Dream looked at Ashley, shaking his head.
"I'm busy."

"Yes sir." Ashley nodded before hanging up the phone, walking away.
"I'll clear your schedule with the others."

Dream sighed.
"That's probably going to affect my reputation later- but I really don't give a shit right now." He looked at George.
"Now- let's have some family time."

George smiled happily, nodding.

Total word count: 2449

It's 3am, I am going to sleep, good night

This chapter iffy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.8K 38
George and Dream live there life happily with there three pups. But what if... things decide to change for the worse when george goes out to a bar wi...
27.7K 1.1K 39
"- But mark my words, it's always the ones closest to you who'll be your greatest downfall." George have no choice but to move across the world for s...
224K 7.9K 70
A DNF story This is set in the future in 2047. One day George (A beta male) gets an interview for minecraft coding. A once in a life time opportunity...
166K 5.5K 31
George is exhausted from living in his toxic home where he's bullied by his brothers and treated harshly by his homophobic foster parents, and in his...