𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 | 𝐀. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃...

By peachyhxlland

┍━━━━━━━┑ ⠀ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ┕━━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐈'𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐧... More

𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗛
𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟭 | 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗞𝗜𝗗
➛⠀𝟬𝟮 | 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗢𝗠 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟
➛⠀𝟬𝟯 | 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗪𝗔𝗬
➛⠀𝟬𝟰 | 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚
➛⠀𝟬𝟱 | 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟬𝟲 | 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚
➛⠀𝟬𝟳 | 𝗔 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟬𝟵 | 𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟬 | 𝗟𝗜𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞
➛⠀𝟭𝟭 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗨𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟮 | 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫
➛⠀𝟭𝟯 | 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟭𝟰 | 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦
➛⠀𝟭𝟱 | 𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗
➛⠀𝟭𝟲 | 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗡𝗘𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘
➛⠀𝟭𝟳 | 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦
➛⠀𝟭𝟴 | 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦
➛⠀𝟭𝟵 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗟𝗔
➛⠀𝟮𝟬 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠
➛⠀𝟮𝟭 | 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗔
➛⠀𝟮𝟮 | 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗬𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗦
➛⠀𝟮𝟯 | 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗧𝗬
➛⠀𝟮𝟰 | 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦
➛⠀𝟮𝟱 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘
➛⠀𝟮𝟲 | 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟮𝟳 | 𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬
➛⠀𝟮𝟴 | 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗘𝗗
➛⠀𝟮𝟵 | 𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧𝗦
➛⠀𝟯𝟬 | 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘
➛⠀𝟯𝟭 | 𝗔𝗠𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘
➛⠀𝟯𝟮 | 𝗔 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗬
➛⠀𝟯𝟯 | 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘
➛⠀𝟯𝟰 | 𝗔𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗦 𝗩𝗦 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗦
➛⠀𝟯𝟱 | 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦
➛⠀𝟯𝟲 | 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧
➛⠀𝟯𝟳 | 𝗕𝗬𝗘-𝗕𝗬𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗢
➛⠀𝟯𝟴 | 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗩𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗡
➛⠀𝟯𝟵 | 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗔
➛⠀𝟰𝟬 | 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗

➛⠀𝟬𝟴 | 𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗜𝗧 𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗧

661 29 17
By peachyhxlland

'Well, this night couldn't get any worse, right?'

You locked your gaze on Alex and Nico, who were discussing what to do about Tina's snow-covered office. Nico needed to contact Alex for assistance, and you attempted to contact someone other than Alex. You're extremely conflicted about your feelings for him that the last thing you want is to see his face.

Yet, here we are.

"So, when you said now, you were being literal." Alex shivered as he looked around the office.

"Did you think my smart house was having a cocaine malfunction?" Nico scoffed and wrapped her hands around her arms. "Yes, snow is actually coming from the ceiling, and (Y/n) and I need your nerd brain to make it stop."

You picked up the snow from the ground and turned it into a snowball as you listened to the two talking.

"Okay, what does your mom's A.I. say about this?" Alex asked.

"Wizey?" Nico asked back. "She doesn't know what's happening right now."

"Wizey!" Alex called out. "Ixnay on the snoway."

"I am not responsible for this precipitation anomaly." The A.I. informed.

Nico groaned and glanced at the staff she was still holding. "I think... it was this." She showed Alex the staff and chuckled in amusement. "I think... it's magic!"

Your ears perked up after hearing Nico's words while Alex stared down at the staff in disbelief. "I mean, with all due respect to your Wiccan beliefs, there's gotta be a scientific explanation."

"Bullshit!" Nico exclaimed. "Okay? One minute (Y/n) and I were looking at one of Amy's snowflakes, and then the next... it was snowing." She explained. "It was like it read my mind."

Alex sighed. "Let me see it for a second."

Nico nodded and gave the staff to Alex. Alex held it for a good second until he dropped it when he felt pain. "Ow! What the hell?" You stood up from your seat and looked down at the staff. The staff turned off, and the handle grew shorter.

And after that, the snow stopped. You held your hand up to feel the snow but felt nothing. "Did you just ask it to stop?" You asked Alex.

"No," Alex answered.

Suddenly, the Wizey spoke. "Nico, I have a message from the alpha user." She told Nico. "She is on her way home."

"Shit!" Nico gasped as she circled around to see snow everywhere in Tina's office. "We have to clean this up now!"

You, Nico, and Alex started collecting snow in buckets and plastic bags. You swept the floor while Nico and Alex dealt with the snow on the chairs and desk. "Towards the middle. Here we go," Alex instructed.

"The alpha user is four miles away." Wizey notified.

You began blowdrying some snow and hurriedly wiped it away using towels towards the bucket. "The alpha user has arrived," Wizey announced. You looked at the door and faced Nico and Alex. "I'll distract her. You two go on."

"(Y/n)!" Nico tried to stop you, but you were already gone. You spotted Tina outside the house, so you had to think fast. "I'm probably going to regret this." You closed your eyes for a moment before opening them, your eyes turning blue.

You started creating an illusion by making it appear as if there was a burglar in the house, giving Nico and Alex extra time to clean up. Tina noticed your illusion and began walking towards it, much to your relief. "Excuse me?" You heard her ask the illusion that she thought was a real burglar.

It may not be your best idea, but it was worth a shot.

'Hurry up...' You stretched your arms and ordered your illusion to reappear behind Tina. 'Sorry for scaring you, Tina.' And just on cue, you heard her startle.

You walked towards Tina's office and found Nico and Alex were nowhere to be found. 'They're hiding.' You waved your hand away and turned off your illusion. Your head throbbed in pain but shook the feeling away to meet Tina. You heard her enter the house and saw her stressed. "Oh, (Y/n)." She sighed in relief.

Tina walked towards you and hugged you tiredly. "Are you okay? I saw someone in the house. I thought it was a thief—"

You gave her a small smile to reassure her. "No one's here, Tina. I think? I just came out of my room when I heard you're home."

"Where's Nico?" Tina held your hand and led you to Nico's room. "Nico, I'm home!" As your eyesight began to blur, you massaged your sleepy eyes. You were certain you merely used the illusion for a few minutes. You sighed deeply when you realized you hadn't gotten a good night's sleep since last night.

You always need to rest or take a break after casting illusions, whether you cast them shortly or for too long.

When Tina unlocked Nico's door, you both saw Nico on top of Alex, her top strewn across the floor. Nico leaped from Alex's lap as you blinked in astonishment, and Alex sat up. Tina shook her head, displeased. "Here I thought you were thinking of your father and me, but you really just wanted us out of the house."

Alex remained his back facing the door while Nico stood up. Tina glanced at you and tensely put her arm around your shoulder. "Have you forgotten your sister was here?"

"No, i-it's fine..." You tried to convince her, but Tina shook her head once more. "No, it's not." She glared at Alex, who was still looking away. "Time for you to leave, Alex."

Alex glanced at Tina before picking his things up. "Yeah, I was gonna..."

You stepped away when Alex headed towards the door with Nico following from behind. Tina gently rubbed your shoulders. "Come on, let's get you to your room."

"I-I'll check on Nico." You told Tina. "You know, to make sure she'll stay at the house instead of going to Alex's house."

Tina gave you a nod, and you rushed to catch up to your sister. You noticed Nico and Alex leaving the house and decided to follow them not too far away, overhearing their chat. "I mean, you could've called anyone for help, but you called me."

"Like I said, we needed a nerd," Nico replied.

"Well, I'm just glad you reached out."

Nico tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled. "Thanks for coming over."

You witnessed Alex leaning towards Nico, giving her a kiss on the lips. You blinked your eyes and took a deep breath. You turned away, silently nodding, and went back inside. Nico was about to return the kiss when she abruptly drew away. "Woah, didn't you realize what happened in there was an act?"

Alex smirked. "Was it?" Nico stared at him for a second until Alex unlocked his car and went inside. "Later, Hermione." Nico turned around to return back to the house, and from the window, you saw your adoptive sister smiling and Alex driving away.

'Bold of you to assume you ever had the chance.'

"I never assumed anything." You whispered to yourself. "And I don't know what you're talking about."

'Admit it or not—'

Nico entered the house and saw you gazing at the window. "Hey..." She softly called out to get your attention. You turned your head to face her with a stoic expression. Nico scratched the back of her head as she approached you. "Sorry, you had to see that. We didn't have enough time to hide Alex or make a good excuse why he was here."

You shrugged. "I mean... you and Alex back in your room was already a good excuse for Tina not to be suspected of anything."

"How did you distract her for that long?"

You stared at her, debating on your mind if you should tell her about having powers or not. A sigh escaped from your lips, and you shook your head. "Just a simple conversation, that's all..."

Nico sighed as she stood next to you. "Look, (Y/n), I want to say sorry... for not being a good sister to you. You were there for me, but I was never there for you. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

You gave her a small smile. "Don't worry. I'm used to it. You don't have to do that." You gave her a small pat before walking away, your heart clenching again in pain.

'What was I saying?'

"Go away..." You muttered angrily while looking for your keys to open your room.

'Admit it or not...'

You eventually unlocked your door and leaned your back against it, tears endlessly streaming down your cheeks. You sucked a deep breath before dropping on the floor, completely oblivious to the fact that your necklace had cracked.

'...you like him.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.7K 13
❝ SHE'S TOTALLY COPYING MY STYLE! ❞ when a new girl rolls into town, stanley barber isn't the only one with killer fashion anymore. [slow burn! + co...
10.5K 318 33
Chase Stein and Y/N Relish are completely opposites of each other but when Alex brings the group closer together but mainly it gets Chase and Y/n clo...
130K 2.9K 54
The oldest tale in time is that as a teenager one's biggest worries are acne, fitting in, anxiety, and high school. What is not supposed to be a teen...
19.7K 455 27
Y/n L/n was experiment number 10. You escaped the lab when you were eleven. After walking a few miles, you passed out. When you came too, four boys w...