Can't Have Your Cake And Eat...

By kingmea

*some chapters may be private , follow me then delete it and add it back . Should I call myself simply confus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Manny's Interlude
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Manny's Interlude
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Sequel

Chapter 13

5.2K 308 20
By kingmea

Trinity

I was laid back in my seat with the most stank attitude ever. I was so frustrated that I wouldn't even look at Manny. His face was bothering me. I kept my eyes closed with my arm covering my eyes.

"Trinity," Manny said.

I faked a snore as I dropped my bottom lip to make it seem real.

"Trinity," he said a little louder.

No response.

"So you don't hear me?" He said running his hand alongside thigh.

No response.

"You think you funny?" He chuckled as he gripped my thigh firmly.

Manny was aggressive, but he got more aggressive like this when we made our agreement. It turns me on , just like it's doing now.

"I think you think you a comedian, cause you know you don't snore... You moan in yo sleep." He said as his fingers rubbed my girl again. "But sense you sleep, I'm just gone fulfill ya wet dreams you always having," he said playing with my girl as she throbbed from being turned on yet again.

I tried to hold my moan but as he moved faster it slipped in a low yell.

"Aaaah, baaaaaby," I whined moving my arm and closing my eyes tight.

I started moving my hips with his movements as my back arched. I felt those butterflies coming again.

"I find it funny how you could talk in yo sleep," he said sarcastically while removing his hand from my underwear. He got out of the car, took the keys and started walking off towards the sand.

That's when I noticed we were at a beach. It was sort of dark out and Manny was leaving me so I quickly hopped out and followed him through the path shaded by Palm trees. When I got out of the path it opened up to a big beach full of sand and waves. It was so pretty. I stopped and took in the view. There was a flock of birds flying in a v shape and I was momentarily in awe. When I looked to my right, I noticed a tent that faced the water that was made up of sheer white curtains. There were candles lit throughout. There was a small table with two platters on the side of the beach chair that Manny sat in with his legs spread. I took off my heels that were sinking into the sand and walked in the cool sand into the tent.

As I approached Manny just watched me intently. I cocked my head to the side analyzing him. The way his eye sort of squinted when he was studying something or in deep thought. Or the fact that he sort of nibbled his top lip when he was up to something. When he was passionate there was a glint in his eyes. Sort of a sparkle. I was liking the vibes we gave to each other. A lot ..

I crawled in between his legs and sort of hovered over him. He was looking at me still. I leaned a little closer and started making silly faces. I kept it up until he started laughing and I laughed too.

"Why you be staring?" I asked as I turned and put my back to his chest.

"Cause you perfect. Know dat?" He said softly running his hands over my stomach.

"Now I do," I said smirking.

"Perfect enough to eat," he said as his hand came near my girl.

"If you not making me cum, cut it the fuck out. You will not play with my sanity," i asserted while facing him.

He held in his laughter as I turned back around facing the water again.

We were sort of quiet for a little while as I admired the view.

"Trinity," he called.

"Hmph?" I asked.

"Can I have a kiss?"

I smiled before turning and pecking his lips.

"Can I have another one?" he asked.

I sighed deeply like he was getting on my nerves.

"Oh it's like that? Fareal?" He said sounding butt hurt.

Before I could reply my stomach growled.

"And to think I was gone feed ya hungry ass my good food." He said taking the lid off the grilled salmon, baked potatoes and asparagus.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck pecking first and then kissing him deeply. I kissed down his cheek and ran my tongue just below his jaw line and i felt him lightly shiver. Knowing the man he was he tried to cover it up.

I trailed my tongue to his Adam's apple and locked up and down. He gripped my ass with slight force. I held my ground as I started giving him hickies on both sides of his neck. When I was satisfied, I looked at the multiple dark marks sayisfied as I grabbed a saucer and put food onto a plate.

I sat back in my spot watching the waves softly crash onto the sand as I ate. When I finished I got up and walked towards the water. I stood at the edge where the water was washing up and let my hair softly blow in the wind.

Not long after, Manny joined me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I turned and faced him.

My puckered my lips and he avoided them and went straight for my neck. I was on my tip toes as he quickly roamed my neck with his tongue searching for my spot. He hit the jack pot when my whole body shivered while he placed a hickie in that spot. My knees were growing weak and panties at this point seemed pointless to hold onto.

Manny kissed up my neck and found my lips. He attacked me with sweet kisses as he picked me up and led me back to the tent.

He laid me down on the chair and hovered over my body as he continuously kissed me. I rubbed vigorously at the bulge in his pants. He kissed from my lips, to my neck. He trailed his tongue down my cleavage as he slid the straps of my shirt down my arms. He didn't miss a spot as he kissed from my shoulders to my chest. He hovered over my nipple as he flicked his tongue on it.

I sucked in a breath and arched my back as he did the same to the other. He went back back and forth before he took my nipple and went to work nibbling on them.

This boy was driving me insane and he knew it. I felt my wetness reaching my inner thigh as he started kissing from my chest down to my navel.

"Mmm," I said lowly.

His kisses were delicate and he lightly swirled his tongue in each spot he kissed. I was moaning out of control by now.

"Mama, how you feel?" He asked pulling down my skirt and panties. The wind breezed over my day old wax.

I didn't say anything as he opened my legs further and observed my girl.

"She pretty," he said in that raspy voice with his signature smirk.

"and yours," I said winking.

He winked back and without warning dove in between my legs, tongue first.

"Aaaaaah," I moaned softly. I looked down and watched as he feasted on my girl. If only she had a mouth of her own.

There was cum everywhere and I didn't even have a chance to catch my breath. He was cleaning me up with his tongue. He was swirling his tongue on my clit as I was shaking. Those butterflies were creeping back. He added a finger and his tongue and I started coming up off the chair.

"Ooooh Mannnnnny!" I moaned loudly.

"Mmmm?" He hummed with a mouth full of my girl.

"Like that daddy! " I moaned louder as he flicked his tongue rapidy over my girl. "Fucccck daddy!" I squeezed my eyes shut tight grabbing hold of the linen on the chair.

"Tell Daddy what you need," his raspy voice said as he fingered me. His voice alone had those butterflies coming back.

"Don't stop," i panted. I felt myself beginning to shake as my back arched even more as Manny was flicking and swirling his tongue.

"Cum."

"Oooooooh Dadddddy," I moaned loudly as my body began to shake.

As I came down from my orgasm, Manny just watched me. He slowly smiled and he started kissing me lightly. I was so sleepy and I figured he knew it as he helped me slip on my clothes after he wiped me down with wipes that I had in my purse.

After I was dressed, he cuddled me as we watched the waves. After a while the sound of the waves lulled me to sleep. I was comfortable.... Comfortable exactly where I wanted to be.

Pier and Beach in M/M
I didn't proof read 😩😁 leave more feedback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 621 91
"You're not a burden," he said. "OK," I said, again, trying to play it off like I didn't care. I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep up the faça...
151 5 14
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・ They were two completely different souls at the start of the school year, when one day Sheila sees this boy and falls in...
31 0 9
Ivy Ross is a very lonely girl. Both of her parents have passed away, so she lives on her own. Ivy is 18 years old and in her senior year of high sch...
241K 7.5K 44
After getting shot during a burglary some months ago, Alissa Clover Green is on her way to full recovery. She has the love of her three aunts, she's...