𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨...

By huahu4_

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 , 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦..." 𝘈𝘮 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘢�... More

2 !
3 !
4 !
5 !
6 !
7 !
8 !
9 !
10 !
11 !
12 !
13 !
14 !
15 !
16 !
17 !
18 !
!NOT AN UPDATE!
19 !
20 !
21 !
22 !
23 !
24 !
Hello :3 (NOT AN UPDATE)

1 !

2.6K 71 44
By huahu4_

Someones pov

"WAKE UP WEASEL WERE LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN" Yeji yelled.

"CAN U NOT YELL?!" Hyunjin yelled back.

"Then next time listen to your damn alarm!"

"Whatever...." He mumbled
"I'm going back to bed you b-"

"Shut the fuck up and get up and get dressed" Yeji said in annoyance

He got up and dressed for school,after that he brushed his teeth and headed to the kitchen where Yeji was eating a banana.

"Hurry up and eat so we can leave" she said

"Lets just go I'm sure one of the those fangirls have something for me." He laughed

"Yeah yeah, Let's go now!"

Yeji started the truck and then they left.When they arrived, Their friend groups were just waiting their awkwardly playing rock paper scissors to see who is gonna clean up the lunch this time before the Hwang siblings both stepped out of the truck.

"Late again?" You guys need to stop sleeping at Late times..." Jeongin said
"For real, I don't wanna wait awkwardly everyday for you both." Yuna added.
"Oh hush, let's just go." Both of the Hwangs said. While they were walking, a girl came up to the group.
She started saying " Um.. Hey Hyunjin... I wanted to give you this! Some cookies... "
Hyunjin smirked.

" Thanks , I am really hungry anyways!"
The girl was blushing so much that you can even notice that she was blushing, And with that she walked away.

" See Yeji? I told you some chicks would havd somthing for me! " Hyunjin then started eating the cookies when changbin snached it and started eating them,
" HYUNG WTF?!?! THOSE COOKIES ARE MINE! " Hyunjin yelled.
" Mine now. " Changbin said with a smirk on his face.
And just like that they were looking for a spot to sit and relax a bit before the bell rings.

Felix's pov

"Over there! hurry before someone takes the spot!" Jisung yells

We all quickly hurried and got our spot just in time.

"Seungmin go get us breakfast!" Jisung squeaked.
"No I did it last week! You should go!"
"I don't care!" They argued for a bit right when they were about to start yelling, Bang chan said,
"How bout both of you go get some breakfast for us?" Chan laughed while he said that.

"Hmm, fine I guess, Let's go Jisung" Seungmin said.
"Just next time your getting it you quokka. " Seungmin added.
While Jisung and Seungmin left to go get breakfast and Chan was just laughing, I heard a group of girls and guys talking a bit loudly, I see whose at the table and I see him.

Hwang Hyunjin

He's just perfect with good friends a handsome face and the unique mole below his right eye.
I love his laughs they are one of a kind.

But I don't wanna admit my feelings to him. Hes probably just like any popular guy , A damn heartbreaker.

I kept staring at him but out of nowhere he also looked my way. We made eye contact.
A Few seconds later he winked at me and went back talking with his friends.

I was blushing like crazy thinking about what just happened
I was covering my hands over my face but you can still see me blushing
Why would Hyunjin wink at a person like me?

Damn it I can't get rid of these feelings...

After Chan stopped laughing he noticed how red I was, He turned back then saw why I was blushing.

"Maybe he likes you as well."

Hyunjins pov

As we were talking, Yeji was flirting with Ryujin.

"Omg just date already its not that hard" Minho teased

Yeji turned very red and Ryujin was just hitting Minho in the head with her fist.

We were all laughing a bit hard.
But the I felt a stare, So I looked to see what was staring at me and there he was...

Lee Felix just staring at me with those dark green eyes and his beautiful freckles. I felt happy when I saw Felix staring at me. I made a move.

I winked at him. Right when I winked at him he turned away and I saw him covering his face.

After that I just turned back at friends and laughing along with them when Changbin hit me in the head.

"OUCH,WTF WAS THAT FOR???" I yelled in annoyance.

"You think I didn't see your eyes"? " I saw your eyes looking at Felix, and then you winked at him." Changbin said.
"Yeji! I think your brother has a crush!"
They all looked at me and Yeji came running to me and squeezed my cheeks.

"OMG FINALLY MY BIG BRO AS A CRUSH ON SOMEONE, WHO IS IT???"

"Um, Yeji he can't talk if your squeezing his cheeks like that..." Lia said

"Oh shit, your right." She replied

"So.... tell us, Boy or girl? Do we know them? What's there name? How long have you liked this Person? How-"

"Omg Yeji stfu and stop asking to much questions." Minho said.

"Fine. I'll tell you guys." I replied but right when I was about to reply I felt another stare but a cold one so I looked and it was Felix but a bit of sadness in his eyes.

Felix's pov

When I was done covering my face like an idiot I heard them being loud again so I looked. Some girl that Hyunjins always with was squeezing his cheeks.
I felt jealousy.

He probably has someone , I thought.

But while I was starting, he saw me starting at him again
So I quickly look back at Chan.

Chan saw my eyes and knew I was a bit hurt.
So he looked back again and saw why my eyes were filled with sadness

"Oh Felix, Maybe shes just a close friend to him." He said
"Stop overeacting."
While he was patting my hair softly.

I responded with "Yeah, I bit too close..."

Hyunjins pov

While Yeji was being a idiot and squeezing my cheeks like nothing
I felt another stare but it was a cold one so I looked and it was Felix.
You could see sadness in his eyes he quickly turned away when we stared at each other.

But I was still looking at him, But one of his friends was patting his hair I felt rage in me , I felt angry when I saw that but I just looked away and brushed it off.

"Hyunjin? Aren't u gonna tell us who it is?" Jeongin said

" Oh yeah."
"He's about my age I think, It's a dude,He has very beautiful freckles that I'm deeply inlove with, His dark green eyes that I wanna stare into all day, And his name is Felix.."

"EEK THIS IS TO MUCH TO TAKE IN" Yeji screamed.
"Oh shush.." I mumbled

*Bell rings*

"Well time to go our separate ways, see yall in 3rd period." Lia said

So we did.
I was walking down the hallway and I had an I idea, I saw Chaeryeong and stopped her.

"Chaeryeong, Can you do something for me?" I asked
"Sure." She responded

"Can you ask Felix what's his sexuality?"

"Oh um sure, I'll tell you what he said when we meet up again." She responded

"Ok thanks Chaeryeong."

"No problem!"
She replied

Then we went our separate ways.

Felix's pov

"Hurry up and walk faster, I don't wanna be late for class!" I said
"Don't worry you won't be late, anyway were anyway. Thanks Felix seeya!"
Jisung said happily

As I walked in the class everybody was talking to their friends or writing stuff on the board.
I took my seat and just looked at my phone.
Few seconds later I heard footsteps approaching me.
It was one of Hyunjin's friends

"Hi Felix! Can I ask you something really quick?" She said

"Oh sure,wait what's your name again?" I said like a dummy
"It's Chaeryeong!"

"Ok now."

"What's your sexuality?"

________________________________

I'm now realizing that these chapters will be quite long. 🧍‍♀️
Anyways I hope ur enjoying this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 1.5K 32
hyunlix story ✔ -𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇~ღ -𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔~ღ -𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒔~ღ -𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕𝒔~ღ 𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 -𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘮𝘪𝘯×𝘪.𝘯 -𝘤𝘩𝘢...
9.8K 356 18
"what's your problem?!" 2021.04.22
38.6K 1.7K 10
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙖𝙘�...
1.1M 39.1K 45
❝ What's your name? ❞ ❝ If I told you that, I would have to kill you sweetie ❞ -------------------------------------------- Your whole family is part...