Walking Dead Wizard

By DanitzaV23

The Dixons and Harry Potter try to get to Atlanta but fail miserably when they realize the entire town is cra... More

Chapter 1: the walking dead
Chapter 3: the walking dead
Chapter 4: the walking dead
Chapter 5: the walking dead
Chapter 6: the walking dead
Chapter 7: the walking dead
Chapter 8: the walking dead
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 2: the walking dead

2.9K 119 2
By DanitzaV23

Harry wasted no time in shrinking down his trunk and sliding it into his pocket, he didn't know whether he would need it or not, so he was better safe than sorry. Not that there was anything he could do against a bite of scratch against a walker, he hadn't had a chance to try out the Phoenix tears, but he suspected not even those tears would help any and there was no point to wasting something that might come in handy - especially with the way the world was at large now. He would give it a try, just to see though if the occasion rose, but until then there was no point to thinking on it further. Waving away his tent flap, he stood up, stretching himself out, ready to deal with what was going to come in the next few hours. Getting Merle to calm down was going to be next to impossible, hopefully he would have had time to reflect stuck on the roof, like calm him the hell down.

He wandered over to the cars and bikes, contemplating which to use, Daryl's truck would be best, Merle's motorbike was still in the back, but he didn't know if he would be in any state to actually ride it. It was far too hot, he had no water, no food, and probably sunstroke unless he was in a bit of a roof that gave shelter, with a little luck that would be the case.

"Glenn!" Harry called, wandering over to the Korean guy, Merle and Daryl gave him a hard time, he prevented most of it. Not that Glenn was aware of that, at least Harry assumed not.

"Yes?" Glenn asked cautiously, still looking a little worried, despite the fact he hadn't had anything to do with what happened by the sound of things.

"Is Merle cuffed up in a shaded area? Or has he had to put up with heat without any protection?" Harry asked, even as he spoke the feel of the heat intensified as it got hotter due to the time of day.

"He could go under the pipes," Glenn admitted, looking around just in case Daryl was looming behind him.

"Well that's something at least," Harry nodded, retreating from his mind, having got everything he needed to successfully Apparate to Merle without worrying he'd end up somewhere else. "Thanks, Glenn."

"Do you want me to come? I know the area best?" Glenn enquired guiltily, even as he spoke he didn't want to but he felt he had to.

"No, the less people to leave camp the better," Shane interrupted their conversation.

"The guns are worth the trip, we will be better protected!" Rick argued, as if he had been arguing with Shane on the matter for ages.

"Again, none of you are coming," Harry stated sharply, "Thanks for the offer Glenn, but it's not needed, we will be back shortly."

"You can't stop me from coming, we need the guns and I'm responsible for what happened," Rick stated sharply, his hand motioned out as if that was the end of the matter.

"Yes, you're responsible, no you aren't coming," Harry replied once more, his glaze never once relenting.

"Rick, we need everyone here, there was a walker too close to camp," Shane argued, "Are you really going to leave your wife and son when you know we could be attacked? We need every able bodied man just in case."

Harry startled slightly at that information, it was his understanding that walkers moved around in groups, and so what Shane was saying did make sense. There would be a herd on them before they knew it; it just depended on how quick the other had been in front of them. Either way the quarry was no longer safe, they needed to leave; he would speak to the others as soon as he got back from getting Merle out of trouble he'd brought on himself the silly idiot that he was he thought with fond exasperation.

"Y'all let's go," Daryl shouted from across the camp, Harry smirked a little, he'd actually changed, the clothes he'd had on before had been horrendous, not that he cared, he'd wore just as bad things in his day. He'd cleaned up as well, he looked a lot cooler but that was no surprise if he'd washed himself in the water around the quarry, it was freezing cold, he wouldn't remain cool in this weather unfortunately.

"Got your keys?" Harry shouted back.

"They're in the cab," Daryl said pointing towards his truck; it's not as if they had to worry about anyone stealing the cars - at least they hadn't so far. Pretty soon the gas would run dry again, and eventually there wouldn't be anything left to siphon off, then the cars, RV and Trucks would be abandoned and they'd be walking, unless they got really lucky, but luck didn't feature into Daryl's thoughts, ever.

"Then let's go," Harry nodded his agreement, watching Daryl pick up his crossbow from the fire pit they'd made. He slung it over his shoulder and walked towards the car, glaring at the others as he did so.

"I should come," Rick said wandering over once more, arms at his sides as if he was about to go on a long winding discussion.

"You're life isn't worth Merle Dixons even with the guns thrown in!" Lori exclaimed, shaking her head at her husband. All the while Shane just scoffed from where he had his arms crossed in annoyance from where he leaned against Dale's RV.

"Lori..." Rick said, staring at her.

"Don't go dad," Carl said, his doleful eyes staring up at him.

Harry had slid away as soon as Rick had turned to stare at his wife, jogging over to the truck, sliding in closing the door quietly before nodding grimly to Daryl to start the car. Only once they were on the move did he tap the panel of the car door. "Well that was close; I didn't think I was going to get rid of him. He says he had guns to collect, it should be easy to summon them when we get to Merle."

Daryl didn't reply, just continued to drive as fast as he could, occasionally biting his nails - Harry didn't even think he was consciously aware he was doing it. Nerves, that's what it was, Daryl was worried about his brother.

He observed Daryl opening his mouth from the side mirror which was improperly positioned, "Drive until we are well away from the quarry and you're positive Dale won't see us," Harry said as he rolled down the window absently fixing the side mirror, not even needing Daryl to say anything to know what he was about to ask. He had come to know the Dixon brothers very well over the past few months.

Daryl drove for another ten minutes before he abruptly veered into the woods, continuing to drive but slowly until he was sure his truck was completely out of view. Opening his door, he got out, still standing on the cab floor he gazed around him, before nodded in satisfaction. The truck was definitely hidden; nobody would be able to see the truck all the way up the quarry, not with it hidden behind trees.

"You'll need to take my hand," Harry informed him, "Or give me your wrist, which ever you prefer." he knew Merle was extremely prejudice against gays, although honestly, Harry had yet to find anything that he wasn't prejudice about. He hated life in general, got a kick out of mentally scarring people, also beating folk to a pulp, yet part of his personality was actually quite funny, Harry just tended to overlook or actually say something to Merle if he went too far. He wasn't sure if Daryl imitated his brother in his belief's or truly believed them himself. Daryl definitely looked up to his big brother.

Daryl didn't even blink, just held out his arm, staring curiously, it wouldn't be the first time he'd seen magic done, but it would be the first time he'd actually been transported anywhere.

"Fair warning this is going to feel extremely weird, keep your eyes closed, hold your breath." Harry cautioned, "You will feel as though you're being sucked through a tube for a few seconds. You might also feel extremely sick or actually empty the contents of your stomach." once he'd warned him he grasped a hold of his firm wrist and Apparated them, not even waiting to see if Daryl did what he suggested. He didn't think he would though, they were going into possible hostile territory, and the place could be swarming with walkers. If they were...he would have no choice but to get them the hell out of there immediately, he wasn't going to risk their lives not for someone who would be beyond anyone's help.

Harry and Daryl appeared on the roof, and predictably, Daryl immediately began gagging, Harry moved them briskly away from the edge of the building, he didn't want him to fall over in his disorientated state. He shoved him into sitting position on the pipes Merle was attached too. When he actually turned to see if the guy was alright he actually gagged himself. He was cutting his own hand off, his stomach rebelled dangerously, but he managed to keep his composure.

"Damn it Merle, what the hell are you doing?" Harry snapped, grasping the saw from him, flinging it beside the other tools spelling the delirious man asleep. Preventing him from doing further damage. The blood was pouring down his slightly severed hand. He hadn't gotten too far thankfully, but it was far enough, not only was he out in this blazing heat but he was losing blood fast. Cursing violently, he grabbed his trunk, opened it and rummaged through the second compartment which held his potions kit, he found the yellowish liquid, flicking his wand he used a cleaning spell, then a disinfecting spell began to sprinkle Essence of Dittany it on the wound, causing new skin to spread over his wrist, stopping the majority of the bleeding until it stopped altogether. Capping the remaining potion, he couldn't allow accidents to happen, he had to keep what he had safe and secure, not that it could happen due to the fact he had spelled them unbreakable. Still he hadn't actually tested the reliability of what the spell could withstand and he wasn't about to.

Daryl knew better than to interrupt Harry when he was doing magic, but regardless he paced around them, his face tense as he made sure they were safe, crossbow raised defensively mostly at the door where the walkers were groaning and snarling unable to get to them, he was also pacing restlessly wanting to know whether his brother was safe or not.

"He's been doing drugs," Harry hissed out in displeasure. He had put everyone's life in danger to take bloody drugs? It explained the erratic behaviour. Or rather more erratic than normal, drowsing Merle in water, causing him to gasp, in shock at the abrupt temperature shift but remained asleep. Harry continued on letting the water wash over Merle, he was in definite need of it.

"He can't have," Daryl snapped angrily, defending his brother.

"No? powder clumped up his nose, cocaine will be my best bet, he's as I thought, suffering from sunstroke, he has a fever, and added with blood loss, I'm surprised he was able to saw his own hand as much as he did." Harry informed him, "Alohomora," with a click the handcuffs unlocked, and Merle's hand fell against the ground. "Ferula!" with that bandages wrapped securely around Merle's head. He glanced up at the sound of the door banging, but the walkers weren't in just trying to open it more urgently. "Accio handcuffs key," if flew from the drain and into his hand, who knows when they might come in handy. He slid them in his trunk, before gazing back at the sopping wet yet still asleep

"The guns?" Daryl asked abruptly changing the subject; his brother must have found the drugs somewhere, probably while scavenging. He certainly didn't have a dealer anymore to get himself some - not since the world had gone to hell.

"It's got to be within my range," Harry admitted from where he crouched, wiping his forehead, despite the cooling charm he still sweated like there was no tomorrow. "What was his name again...Rick..."

"Grimes," Daryl finished for him, glancing at his unconscious brother, he knew he would be fine, Harry hadn't lied to him yet, and he doubted he would start. Not over as something as important as this, and from what information Harry had revealed, which wasn't much, he hated being lied to and lying and Daryl could sense the truth in the way he said it and how his eyes had darkened, he'd been lied to a lot in his life.

"Accio Rick Grimes gun bag," Harry summoned, standing up, putting the vial back in its right place, before absently removing two others, and closing the trunk and shrinking it.

"Ante nobody mention a gun bag," Daryl said staring at Harry shrewdly.

"What else is he going to put guns in?" Harry retorted smirking wryly, before soaking Merle again, doing what he could to keep his temperature down. "Does he have drugs on him and I don't mean right now?" there was one thing he had 'failed' to mention, or rather just omitted...hell even just not told them, they hadn't asked so he hadn't had a reason to lie. He had read their minds; he had seen Glenn's memories and thoughts while speaking to him earlier. He'd been watching Rick when he dropped the bag and slid into the tank as what looked like a million walkers surrounded him. It was pure luck they'd gotten him out of the mess intact.

"Of course he does," Daryl snorted.

"No wonder he's all over the place, you do realise he's going to get himself and probably you killed if he continues taking this shit. It slows your reaction time, if the going gets tough he won't be able to defend himself." Harry shook his head, "In this new dangerous world, there's no room for error." despite the fact he'd walked to his own death to save the magical world, he didn't want to die, and damn it he didn't want Merle or Daryl to die either.

"The only thing that can kill Merle is Merle," Daryl said, "He's the toughest son of a bitch I know."

Harry chuckled half in disbelief and half amused, flicking his wand he shrank the trunk and slid it back into the safety of his pockets. Just then he heard it, the distant thrum of pressure in the air and the hum of his magic. A few seconds later the black bag zoomed into view, falling with a loud thud on the roof floor at their feet. Opening the bag he rifled through it, "Not a single silencer," he snorted, all the guns there would make loud ass noises. "Not that silencers can really do that much good." he sighed zipping the bag back up. Well except his, but they were imbued with magic, to aid in the silencing of the bullets as they were ejected. Muggle silencers didn't actually supress the sound of a gunshot just made it less loud.

"I'm going to do some scavenging, you staying here?" Harry asked Daryl, seeing the look on his face he elaborated, "I'll only be about five minutes, and then I'll be back. Just going to see if there's anything useful, I'll ward the door so if anything tries to come through I'll know and I can Apparate right back, I need to stock up on more food,' (you never did know when you'd find shops that are actually stocked with anything these days) 'and bring some back for the rest," the grimace on his face spoke volumes. See if they hadn't had kids with them...Harry would have let them starve for the way they'd been treating the three of them. Him, Daryl and Merle.

Daryl just nodded sitting next to his brother his body and crossbow facing the door keeping them both protected, it was the only entrance the walkers could use to get in after all. Daryl heard some noise behind him, but before he could turn around to investigate, Harry spoke.

"Here, keep this on him, it will cool him down and shield him some more from the sun," Harry said handing over a soaking wet blanket he'd transfigured from a bit of his now ripped vest. The blanket was obviously a great deal larger than the rip he'd made but he'd had to use something to transfigure it. With that he stepped back out of reach and Apparated.

Daryl watched him go; bright blue eyes filled with worry but held no fear that Harry would not return. He could defend himself better than even he and Merle could, and that was without magic - never mind what he could do with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
910K 34.8K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
893K 41.3K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
222K 5.3K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...