Just A Little Sugar

By BlackxRaven

Collection of Sugar Daddy/ Sugar Baby short stories (I might add more girls later) •Book One Serena• I've alw... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chpater 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Anywhere But Here
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Wife of The Oyabun
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Paid For
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Hard Limits
Chapter 1

Chapter Eight

2.2K 114 16
By BlackxRaven

Look I didn't disappear again I sweaarrrr lmaoooo

I went to a concert and had to learn how to live again. Dumb ass was passed out for like 2 days?!?!  Lawd I couldn't function 🤡🤡🤡

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Eight|

•Dahlia•

I groaned loudly as the sun crept through the curtains, waking me up. Rolling over I laid on Siddh chest, I could feel the aching in my thighs already. This ride back is going to kill me. Siddh's arm wrapped around my waist and I laid directly over him. Even through the ache and pain feeling  him against me sent shivers up me. I lifted my leg a bit so his dick wouldn't press anymore.

"Wanna go again already?" He said and a sleepy voice, I laughed feeling his hands cup my ass as he moved me back to press against my sore pussy. I moaned at the delicious pain.

"I honestly don't think I can." I groaned as he sat up, bringing his lips to mine.

"We'll have plenty of time at the resort."  Siddh kissed down my throat and I felt him start to get harder. Oh I just told this man. We fell back to the bed, Siddh kissing down my chest and torso. I leaned back as I felt his lips against my own.

"I'm still sore Siddh." I moaned out as he pulled my thighs further apart.

"I can see that." He laughed and rubbed at my aching clit. I could only half heartedly glare as he made his way back to me.

"We gotta get cleaned up, the tour guides will be here soon." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, Siddh turned to kiss them.

"Mhm I'm looking forward to spending the rest of our time together with Nadia." He said, his accent coming through and I jumped slightly. I had forgotten I told him my real name.

"Aht aht... let's just stick to Dahlia, I've always liked the name." I said and Siddh shook his head.

"Dahlia is fun but something about Nadia..." he slowly kissed my arm and neck. I closed my eyes and melted into his embrace.

"God I should've never told you." Siddh smiled, a huge one. Looking like a kid on Christmas morning.

"The ride back wasn't too bad." I said taking Siddh's hand as we walked along the coast. Since we been back Siddh took me out again. My poor closet back home.

"Ah and where are my thanks?" He nudged and I leaned against his arm.

"Thank you for asking for an extra cushion. Can't wait to hear from Eve about their time there." I said and Siddh just nodded.

"I'm sure they'll have fun." We stepped back on to the towel walked to the lounge chairs.

"Yeah well they are lovebirds so." I said taking my sandals off and sitting down.

"Mhm..." he said and I looked up at him.

"What?"

"Nothing, just wondering what you thought about the idea." He said and sat next to me, I raised my brow at him.

"What idea?"

"Having a lover, being in love?" I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"Oh don't get mushy with me Siddh."

"I'm not. You're a young woman with drive and ambition... I know you must have thought." He said giving me that sympathetic look again. And it only pissed me off.

"The real world isn't one of the books on my shelf Siddh. I haven't been naïve in a long time."  I flung my arms out and Siddh leaned back.

"I didn't mean to upset you Nadia..." he said slowly and I turned away from. Why must he always ruin the mood like this? Just can't enjoy this short time together.

"I'm not upset I just... having a lover isn't something I'm looking for right now." I said and his arms wrapped around me, pulling me back.

"No I understand."

"I'm going to need a drink now." I said trying to escape his hold, but he just held me tighter.

"Don't be like that Nadia."

"Whatever Siddh." I grumbled as he peppered kisses on the back of my neck.

"Nadia you really are too adorable." Siddh pushed us down on the chair and I gasped, my hair falling off the side of the chair. I'm not doing my hair over again!

"Siddh I better not get sand in my hair!" I laughed as his beard tickled me.

"Stop squirming then."

***End of the Month***

"I can't believe Siddh is going to stay here! Tell him to come back to America with us!" Eve said as the jet was being refueled. Siddh is going to stay home here while we head back to the states. And I'm not going to lie, our time in Dubai was... was definitely something I'll remember forever. He was truly adamant on giving me a what I like to call a romantic vacation. I'll admit I might've told him more than I would tell any other man. But it's not likely I would see him again. So wouldn't hurt to... let loose. Try being my authentic self.

"He said something about business so." I said and leaned against the seat. Eve pouted and continued looking out the window.

"Well aren't you going to see him off?" She turned to me and I rolled my eyes.

"I said goodbye already. I don't need to cling to him as he leaves. That's Armaan's job." I laughed at the end as his bestie all but chased after him.

"Y'all were so cute though. I don't think I've seen you smile so much." Eve got up and sat next to me, swinging an arm around me.

"I'm always cute but he was refreshing." I said truthfully and Eve smiled. But then looked away, like she was in deep thought.

"I'm thinking about canceling my other clients... Armaan, I think he's serious." My eyes widened but I'm not entirely shocked. The way they look at each other was enough for me to know what was going to happen. I smiled and her serious face went away.

"I could've told you that Eve. That man is so in love with you." I laughed hugging her back.

"Yeah... and... I could see that in Siddh too."

"Oh Eve! We were just having a good time. Not anything serious." I said running my hands down my face. I swear this flight back will end me.

"Pft nothing serious okay Nadia." Eve smirked at the end and I could've even say anything. The way Siddh would say my name over and over, Eve had caught him when we were out shopping.

"Just fun okay? And he's going to be on the other side of the world again. It's not anything to look in to okay?" I said and Eve just rolled her eyes and got up.

"Well I'm going to get one last hug from him then. His hugs feel so good." She laughed and I scoffed standing up.

"O-One last hug wouldn't hurt." I smiled as Eve pulled me, almost busting our ass down the steps. An attendant had Siddh's bag and Armaan was hugging him. Siddh looked up and when he saw us he smiled. Armaan turned around and laughed.

"Oh our angels!" He smiled and Eve hugged Siddh.

"So nice meeting you! Gotta come visit us in the states!" She said pulling away and in to Armaan's arms.

"I plan on it." He held a hand out to me and I took it, he jerked me into his arms. Siddh hugged me tightly, melting me in his embrace. Oh I'm gonna miss this, we pulled away and Siddh gave me a few light kisses.  If I weren't still aching from the last night at the resort I would've let him get some on the jet.

"Definitely let us know my friend." Armaan said and Siddh finally let me go. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when my feet touched the ground.

"I will, you all get home safely... I'll miss you Dahlia." Siddh's hand lingered in mine before he let go.

"I'll miss you too." I bit my lip as he grabbed a bag, waving at us as he walked away. Eve rubbed my shoulders and made me groan.

"Time to head back!" Armaan said leading us back to the jet.

"Dahlia Baby I've missed you." My regular Terrance said as he kissed up my leg. I smiled and caressed his face. Terrance was a kind man, not necessarily old. And actually quite attractive, face still held that boyish charm. And bright blue eyes that stared into me... but some people his age just aren't into men who like feet. To me it's easy money, and he's not a nut case.

"I can see that Terrance." I gently pushed him back by his chest, he held my foot and gave it a massage. I sighed and leaned back. First client since the trip and I'm thankful it's him. A man that gets off from feet makes my day easier. Especially since Siddh has haunted my dreams and thoughts since I've been back.

"You're so perfect Dahlia." I flinched feeling his tongue like the bottom, sliding up to my toes. Sitting back up I brought my other foot to his erection. Terrance flinched as I rubbed him, his precum making his underwear sticky. He groaned and took me in his mouth.

"Oh already Terrance? Must've been real backed up."

_________________________________

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 5.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
22.2K 753 45
[COMPLETED] "Well, well look who decided to show up on the party.", he then look at me up and down before putting one hand up on his chin. "And he's...
11.2K 138 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...
4M 98.5K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...