All Girls For One Deku

By KingsOfHaremGarbage

-Following a different timeline of events Nana Shimura still lives as the current generation of One For All... More

Chapter 1: Nana Shimura- I
Chapter 2: Mitsuki Bakugou I
Chapter 3: Itsuka Kendo I
Chapter 4: Inko Midoriya I
Chapter 5: Yu Shimamura The Reporter- I
Chapter 6: Mount Lady_Yuu Takeyama & Kashiko Sekigai I
Chapter 7: Classroom Orgy Part One (Nemuri Kayama I, Kendo II, Momo Yaoyorozu I)
Chapter 8: Classroom Part Two (Mina Ashido, Pony T., Kyoka Jiro, Asui Tsuyu)
Chapter9:Classroom PartIII(ShoukoT, CamieU, OchakoU, Hagakure, and SetsunaT.)
Chapter10:Classroom Part IV(Final)YuiK, KashikoS, IbaraS, ReikoY, and KinokoK)
Chapter 11: All Milfs for One Deku I - Inko II, Mitsuki II, Nana Shimura Ii
Chapter 12: Tech Head Introduction- Mei Hatsume I
Chapter 13: Gravity Rush Romance- Ochako Uraraka II
Chapter14:Teaching Detention (Midnight II and Saiko Intelli I)
Chapter15:WillYouWalkMeHomeGently?(Momo and ManamiYaoyorozu,Kyoka and MikaJiro)
Chapter 16: Nana Shimura III, Rumi Usagiyama I
Chapter 18: Chiyome Uraraka I and Ochako Uraraka III

Chapter 17: (Melissa Shield I, Nana IV- Mt Lady II)

4K 26 4
By KingsOfHaremGarbage

This story is not mine.

Origanal: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16228544

Author: https://archiveofourown.org/users/AzureGigacyber/profile

All Girls for One Deku

My Hero Academia

By Azure

Chapter Seventeen- Seeding the Genes of a Tech Genius- Melissa Shield I / Nana Shimura

Two-Fer Omake- Mt Lady Rides Again!- Yuu Takeyama/ Mt Lady II

****

*Ring ring*

"Mmhmm.....ngh....."

*Ring, ring, ring-a-ling, get your pho---!*

*Click!*

"Nnghhh....! Hello?" Nana Shimura's voice picked up on the other, albeit in a groggy moaning tone as she stirred next to a naked Izuku Midoriya and slowly got herself out of bed with the sunshine beaming through the blinds to illuminate the room. Her phone was in one hand and she walked over to one of the windows, rubbing one of her eyes as she strived to wake up from her post-coital sleep.

"Oh, Nana-San. Did I catch you at a bad time? It's me, David Shield, remember? I used to work with All-Might before working with you some time ago.~" A kindly and somewhat youthful man's voice spoke out from the other end, revealing a glasses-wearing man in his late 40s with dark auburn hair sticking up in a basic spiked style and matching goatee beard around his chin.

He kicked back in his office hair and held a photo frame of himself with Nana Shimura and her predecessor Toshinori Yagi; All Might. A smile was brought to his face as he heard the groggy Japanese woman stir before speaking up.

"Hey, David, it's been a long time now, huh? I haven't heard from you in years, not since you went to work at I-Island to develop experimental Hero equipment. It's good to hear your voice and honestly, you did kinda wake me up. I'm a late sleeper now....*Eyes Izuku lovingly with a smile*...for a lot of reasons these days. But I don't mind, to what do I owe the pleasure? Just called to have a chat with an old side-kick and successor to Yagi like me? I have to warn you not to hit on me, I'm taken now and am very happy.~" Nana said, causing David to look dumbfounded as he wondered who could tame such a wild cowgirl like her romantically and survive having their pelvis shattered by her muscles.

'Wow, who would have thought? Whoever that lucky guy is sure must have a groin of steel since One-For-All makes muscle mass about a thousand times denser with stamina to last for days. Heh.' David Shield thought as he looked at the picture of his blonde, beautiful young daughter Melissa and eyed the tickets to Japan lying next to the passport and papers to live there. "I am happy to hear that, Nana-San. Hehe, whoever that is must have the body and strength to match you in your might. But anyway, I called to ask a favor of you. You remember my daughter, Melissa, yes?"

'Ah, that girl....she must be around Izuku's age now, isn't she? It's been forever since I've seen her and she's probably blossomed into a beautiful young woman by now.' Nana thought and looked over in Izuku's direction as he had Rumi cuddling next to the right side of his body. Both of them were naked as can be with the scent of sex still lingering in the air and a mess of sperm oozing out of the tanned-skinned rabbit woman's pussy just as Nana's twat was doing. She wondered how Melissa looked and considered giving Izuku a surprise as well as providing David with a possible future son-in-law or Baby Daddy for his daughter. "Oh, how is young Melissa anyway? It's been years now, so I can only guess as to how big she must've gotten in that time."

"Trust me, she is practically a young woman now. Quirkless she may be, but Melissa has won many trophies in all fields of academics and before she considers joining me on I-island to enter the career of scientific development of technology, she wants to spend four years attending UA academy rather than return to Academy. I don't know if you all have rules of Quirkless students being able to join, but Melissa wants to see Heroes-in-training up close by working in the support course and making friends over there. She only has a scant few over here and I figured she'd start up a robust new life among heroes with you helping her as a guide to all of Japanese culture and Heroics at UA. So what do you say? Will you help my daughter enroll and maybe provide her with a place to stay? If it is not too much trouble, I'll pay you for all her living expenses, obviously."

'Hmmm, Melissa Shield, huh. She was such a cute little kid when I last saw her, as ingenious as her father and eyes full of brightness and charm. She'd make a perfect girlfriend for my Izuku, not that he doesn't already have one in me, but.....everything he wants, my darling gets. That is absolute.~' Nana thought, brimming with lust and feeling excited already at the thought of 'feeding' some young nubile beauty to her lover so that he has more to add to his growing nest of lovers. "Of course, I will, David, anything for an old friend. I'll be able to enroll her just fine, we don't have a 'No Quirkless' rule allowed unless they intend to join the Hero course. In support, her intelligence would be greatly appreciated and she'd be a star. I'll be happy to help her on her way. When is she coming anyway?"

"She wants to leave as soon as possible, Nana-san, so by this upcoming Monday in the private Jet I provided for her should be able to take her to the airport in Tokyo. She'll be ready to begin as soon as she makes it there, and I'm hoping she'll make plenty of friends along the way. I just know you have promising students in mind and maybe a successor to the mantle, I hope.~" David said, feeling excited now, and located a picture of his daughter on his phone before sending it to Nana with utmost glee. "here, I'm sending you a picture of how she looks now. Thank you very much for this, Nana-san. With any luck, Melissa might even find a boyfriend there.~"

....

Nana received the attachment through her phone, showing her the sight of a beautiful, blonde, bright-eyed girl with a wonderfully curvy and plump body wearing adorable academic clothing pink and white with glasses on. Nana's eyes widened with delight, feeling her dark devotion to Izuku burn bright as she eyed a wonderfully voluptuous new target for him to claim. Melissa's smile was radiant, her hips were large, her curves were plump, and her breasts were as mature as a healthy set of D-cups. Maybe even DD instead. She had a perfectly fertile body just built for breeding that Nana knew Izuku would like very much.

'Wow, she certainly grew alright. Izu-Kun will love her very much.~' She thought to herself and heard David speak up on the phone again.

"Quite a looker she's grown into. She takes after her mother in terms of looks and sunny personality, but inherited my intelligence and drive to pursue technology development. I'll be telling her right away and giving you her phone number with the date of when the private jet will arrive at the airport. Again, can't thank you enough for this, Nana-san. I'm sure Melissa will be very happy to see you when you two meet up."

"No problem at all, David. It's nothing, I'm always happy to help out a longtime friend. I'll be making the arrangements at UA to enroll her here, but you gotta fax me all the important paperwork so that she can register properly and enroll in the support course. Send me her phone number in a text while I go take a shower, okay? I'll be waiting, and give Melissa my regards and tell her I'll be happy to see her again.~" Nana said with a smile as she turned around and watched Izuku sleep soundly, ready to go greet him a morning surprise with her lips when she heard David bid her goodbye from the other end.

"No problemo, thank you again, Nana-san! Call me when you pick her up. Goodbye, for now.~ *Click!*" David hung up and Nana started walking her naked, muscular body over to get back into the bed. She turned her phone off and crept underneath the dirty covers to where Izuku's flaccid slab of meat rested between his legs, just waiting to be pleasured by the woman's soft lips as she spread out his thighs with a smile. Thoughts on Melissa Shield were foremost in her mind and how Izuku would love to breed a young, intelligent beauty like her while amassing more into his harem from that part of the world. There were heroines such as the Pro-Hero women Stars and Stripes, Cow Lady, and whoever else from America that'd revel in his touch. Just the thought of the burly and brawny Lady of Gold Stars and 'Stripes getting mate-pressed by her Master sent chills down her spine.

She was aroused enough to begin rolling her thick tits all over the flaccid elephant's trunk that was Izuku's meat. She cupped it between each mound and began stroking it gingerly by sliding them up and down his length, stroking it feverishly in a gentle rhythmic manner that made Izuku stir in his sleep. Nana's bulbous pair of heavy-set tits were beginning to squeeze even tighter around his cock, kneading the surface and making it stiffen up considerably in almost no time at all while Izuku stirred even more with arousal.

'Izuku and Melissa, hmm, just the thought of indulging my Master with my so-called niece would be amazing. He would love her with that curvy, mature body of hers just ripe for breeding. Of course, that depends entirely on Izu-Kun and Melissa if they want to go down that route and make her a teenage mother this soon into their education. Still, I can just picture it now.....myself and Melissa sporting swollen bellies containing Izu-Kun's offspring between us. It's making me soooonn.....hot. Mhmmmm!~' Nana thought to herself as she cupped her tits together into her palms, making both of those glorious orbs of doughy flesh feverishly slide faster up his length.

Soon, she was panting hotly with white-hot arousal and promptly lowered her face down into her cleavage to begin sucking off the apple-sized tip of his cock into her mouth like so.

"Hmmhhh! *Schlup!* Mmhmm....mmhmp....mhmpp.....mhmpp....mhmpp....mhmpp..*Schlupp..schlupp...schlup!* Mmhmm.~" She moaned happily, swallowing his cock-head into her mouth and letting her tongue languidly roll all over its surface. The slick dick-sucking suction of her lips increased considerably with Nana bobbing her head between her tits while still squeezing them together as Izuku stirred awake.

"Hmnnhghh......Good Morning, Nana-chan. Heh, greeting me with a wake-up call like mom always does?~" He asked sleepily, noticing that Rumi stirred awake as well and watched the arousing sight of Nana Shimura voraciously working her tits up and down their Master's cock. The glow of Absolute Devotion was burning strong inside of them both now that Izuku had fully accepted its dark nature and became one with his secretly aggressive instincts to breed them as he collects more. He felt one of Rumi's brown hands affectionately stroking his chest as he watched Nana hungrily roll her tongue all over the top-half of his length before popping off.

*pop!*

"Ahhh...! Of course, Master Izu-Kun. Hehehehe, every morning this will be our 'greeting' call, you know. Do you like it so far? Are my breasts making it worthwhile?~" Nana asked for validation like a good and loyal love slave forever hooked on Izuku. She was hoping, alongside Nemuri Kayama and Rumi, that they were all pregnant with his seed after how much Izuku made love to them all without contraception.

"Hey, let me join in too, Shimura. You can't be the only serving Master Izu-Kun's member, after all. Not if we both have to share him with other women and younger girls somewhere down the line, right? Honey bunny?~" Rumi cooed seductively and crawled closer to his crotch from the side, running her tongue all over the upper half of his length while Nana still had her boobs sandwiching the bottom-half with her lips occupying the tip with gusto.

*Schluuuppp!*

"Mmmhmmhhh! *Schluppp...schlupppp...schluppppp!* Mmhh. Tastier than any carrot and stuffed with 'Milk' that might've given me a bundle of cute little bunny-eared babies after all you stuffed so much of it into me last night. If they come out all girls and grow into teenage brats with attitudes, their father better 'discipline' them properly along with their sex-hungry mother.~" Rumi said, exciting Izuku's loins already as he reached down with his hands to hold both women's heads closer to his crotch.

"Nnghhh! Yess. That kind of talk is making me very frisky right now, you two. Keep on tasting me and make me blow all over your faces! I might need the 'charge-up' for the weekend now that it is here since I still have plenty of other Pro-Hero women to visit before school again on Monday. Start sucking me off and be ready to share between each other when it all comes out.~" Izuku commanded, exciting Nana and Rumi completely as the former let go of her thick breasts to allow them both more room to worship his cock.

But before they got to work, Nana held up a hand and brought up her smartphone with the picture of Melissa Shield on it for Izuku's eyes. She was about to grip the middle of his shaft and begin stroking him while swallowing more of his cock when she spoke.

"Oh master, first take a look at this girl right here and tell me what you think of her. She's going to be visiting Japan soon and her father wanted me to take care of her while she attends UA. I was wondering if maybe you'd like a highly breedable blonde American beauty like her in your harem. She is practically considered my niece since me and her father go way back as friends and partners in crime fighting. While you make up your mind, I'll be tasting this beautiful thing right here.~" Nana said, handing Izuku the phone as she got to work slathering the right side of his cock with her tongue, goading Rumi into doing the same with her tongue as they started languidly slobbering all over his cock together.

The bunny-eared hero paid the picture no mind since she didn't care for anything outside of Izuku's happiness, as well as her own breeding lustful frenzy which the boy had ignited just last night. She switched from milking his balls with her lips to rolling her tongue salaciously around in a circle all over his cock from one end to the other. Nana happily did the same while squeezing the center of his massive shaft and worshiping the top half of his cock with her tongue. A plethora of slurping noises filled the room with both women sucking and licking up every inch of his massive cock while Izuku eyed the beautiful blonde girl darkly with a smile.

*Shclupp...schlupp....schlupp...schluppp...schluppp...schlupp...schlupp!*

"Mmmhmhhh! *Schluppp..shclupp.....schlupp! Pop!* Master Izu-Kun! Honey bunny!~" Rumi cooed as she happily rolled her tongue up from the hilt of his shaft, occasionally meeting with Nana's hand or tongue in the process while they worked together in tandem.

"Hmmhhhh! *Schluppp...shclupp.....schlupp!* Honey...!~ I hope you'll like her, I'd like to get intimate with you at the same time you breed her, should she arouse your interest. Fu fu fu fu.~" Nana moaned before languidly rolling her tongue up the side of his cock and swallowing the bulbous tip into her mouth again, bobbing her head on it with vigor while Izuku inspected the digital picture.

He could feel his dark lust surging bright in response to seeing this beautiful girl. part of him honestly fell in love at first sight as he did with Ochako and a good number of female students in his class such as Momo Yaoyorozu, Shouko Todoroki, Itsuka Kendo, his teacher Nemuri Kayama, and others. Izuku's heart was as vast as his libido was large, and his dark instinct to collect them and make them serve him forever grew just as strong. He was getting a similar feeling just eying this beautiful, blonde American girl his age.

'She is a cutie, that's for sure. Fully mature curves, thick baby-bearing hips, large breasts, and a bright sunny smile with glasses and blonde hair. She's everything you'd expect out of a sexy teacher stereotype even though she's only a student. Of course, I'd be interested in her, in fact, there are some female Pro-Heroes in America I'm interested in too, but they'll have to wait for later. Right now...' He trailed off and looked down to see Nana and Rumi rolling their tongues over each other with his cock in the middle getting it from both women while it started to throb like a volcano. '....I'll just focus on enjoying this with two of Japan's strongest female heroes, both of whom just can't get enough of my cock.~'

"Hmmhhmmh!! ooohhhh!! *Schlupp..schluppp..schlupp!* Izu-Kuunnn! Master...I think you're about ready to cum all over us.~" Rumi said, tasting Nana's tongue with her mouth before receiving a kiss from her with Izuku's cockhead in the middle, being squished by spongy pink tongues that caused him to erupt. He clenched his teeth and enjoyed the moistness of both women's mouths before he felt the rush of sperm come pouring out like a geyser between each set of lips!

"Gnnghhhh! Drink it all up, ladies! Share with each other and start my morning for the day!~" Izuku let out, pumping his hips voraciously from the surface of the bed as he shot thick ropes of sperm spewing out from the tip of his cock and splattering all over each woman's face with their tongues out trying to catch it all. Izuku watched with amusement as the cum-splattered face of Nana Shimura brought over Rumi's head with her hands and locked her semen-coated lips together with hers in an erotic lesbian lip-lock riddled with tongue action.

Rumi, of course, closed her eyes and kissed her back while making sure Izuku had a front-row seat to watch her sperm-covered tongue rolling into Nana's mouth and vice versa. It was such an erotic sight since they salaciously snowballed his cum between each other with Nana being the more aggressive of the two. Rumi drank down every gulp of sperm and saliva she absorbed from Nana's lips, filling the boy with pride as he felt his cock twitch and jolt wildly with excitement. He kept Nana's phone held in his right hand, eyeing the beautiful and voluptuous Melissa Shield and wondering just when she'll get here so that he could claim her as well. He wasn't going to stop for anything or anyone now, Izuku was on the warpath to collecting as many beauties as possible and making them his. All for him.

"Hmmhmhhhh! *Schluppp...schlupp....schluppp...schluppp!* Mmhmm! Izu-Kunnn...darling. Just imagine that girl, Melissa Shield doing this with me in front of you, heheheh. I'm sure a healthy, fertile, intelligent girl like her would love having your seed splashing around inside of her belly and her uterus.~" Nana cooed, slowly pulling her tongue back from between Rumi's brown slimy lips and letting the horny rabbit pull her share of cum back into her mouth before closing it up and gulping loudly.

*Gulp!*

"Yeah, all you gotta do is meet with her, Master. Make her yours and then see if Kayama-san is pregnant next week for sure. I'm positive Yuu, AKA Mt Lady, will want a repeat visit from you soon since she's been chatting my ear off about seeing you again. Hero work kept her busy as of late.~" Rumi informed and worked on rolling her tongue around her chin and her cheeks to get everything sucked up into her gullet. Nana did the same and crawled over to rest beside Izuku's right shoulder with her face clean of his cum....for now.

She eyed the digital photo with a proud smile, admiring how much she has grown since she last saw her. For Izuku, feeling the imbued power of Absolute Devotion thrive like the Olympic Torch, smiled slyly and looked to Nana with a fervent nod of his head. He was eager to claim the American girl now and make her stay here in Japan a pleasant one.

"When is she coming here, Nana-chan? I want to meet her and really make her acquaintance soon, maybe even convince her to take it bareback without the Birth-control medicine you gave everybody in my class.~" Izuku asked darkly, cupping Nana's chin and dipping his right thumb into her lips for her to suck on in an erotic manner. Her eyes glow bright purple like Rumi's, the latter having crawled up on his other side to observe the photo with them while mulling over buying a pregnancy test in the morning.

"Soon, I'm betting. Since it's the weekend, I'm sure her father is going to ship her here by tomorrow so that everything can be set up for her to begin her classes at UA. She may be your age, but she's excelled in her years when it comes to scientific-technological development like her father. I firmly believe Melissa Shield will adore being your latest conquest, just to pay a visit to some of the Pro-hero women when you have time these days, okay? Fu fu fu. Kayama, Yuu, even that nosy reporter woman Shimamura have it bad for your return, but I'm sure you know that already, right? Izu-Kun darling?" Nana purred and Izuku nodded again.

He could feel the dark link he has to all his claims; from his mother Inko to Mitsuki, the girls in his classroom, Momo and Kyouka's parents, the reporter, and even all the Pro-Hero women he's fucked so far including them. Izuku could just tell when they were craving him and it made him growl like a hungry lion before handing the phone back to Nana and pulling them both in a loving three-way kiss.

"I promise, there won't be a woman or girl that I won't pay attention to. Come here, you two.~" Izuku said with a husky growl as he pulled them into a languid three-pronged embrace, tasting Nana and Rumi's lips and feeling them hum into his mouth with delight as he made out with them for some time more.

******

Later....

The weekend came by and went all the way down to Sunday in a flash. Izuku had spent the day ravishing Nana and Rumi for a bit longer after they woke up, but of course, Melissa's father, the famous David Shield informed the woman that her private jet would be arriving shortly the following Sunday. Thus, Izuku went with a well-dressed Nana Shimura to go pick her up at the airport in Japan closest to where he lives. Nana was wearing a sexy pair of ankle-cut jeans with a feminine loose-fitting blouse showing off her naked shoulders and muscular forearms. Izuku loved the type of pants she wore since they showed off her hips through pocket windows designed for aesthetics, making him increasingly aroused yet doing a thorough job at hiding it.

When they arrived at the gate, they saw the girl already there, wearing a matching velvet-colored blazer that made her look like a young traveling scientist on the go. She had the matching cut-off vanilla-colored pants that clung tightly to her voluptuous legs with the top part of her outfit clinging tightly to the rest of her plump and curvy body. Her wavy blonde hair was down below her shoulder blades with a feathery set of wavy bangs tucked behind her ears where her glasses were. The girl was beautiful to a T and Izuku could barely wait until they were alone together so that he could ravish her into a stupor already.

"Hm? Ohhh!! Auntie Nana! Heeyyyyy!!" The girl squealed with delight, waving her hands at the sight of Nana approaching her with Izuku by her side, wearing his everyday casual clothing of a dark blue hoodie with light brown cargo shorts and signature red shoes. Melissa wondered who he was yet smiled in his direction, all the same, feeling an eerie sense of foreboding that drew her to him somehow.

"Melisa-chan! Come here and give your old Aunt a great big hug! Heheheh.~" Nana greeted, pulling a skipping Melissa Shield into her arms and giving her a firm hug while the two of them nuzzled each other's cheeks together in a manner only family members do. She swung the girl around in the air a bit before setting her down and seeing her smile and giggle in Izuku's direction as she held out a hand to him in greeting.

"Hello there, my name is Melissa Shield. Are you...Auntie Nana's relative perhaps?" Melissa giggled and Izuku took her hand with glee, making the scenery shift slightly as the wave of Absolute Devotion made its way into the girl's system already, causing her to shudder and begin breathing hotly as she felt a 'fire' light up inside of her soul. Suddenly the boy she was looking at was all too appealing to look away from and she wanted to do more than simply shake his hand, but Melissa was still mostly herself and didn't understand where these thoughts were coming from.

Nevertheless, they would grow stronger until they overwhelmed her body.

"N-no, hehe, I'm Nana-Chan's protege. She's teaching me how to control my power better while I'm attending UA, you could say we're family.....and more. Heh, My name is Midoriya Izuku. A pleasure to meet you, Melissa Shield.~" Izuku greeted formally, knowing he had AD's claim on her heart and soul already and bristling with lust for the curvy young girl as he let go of her hand. Nana took notice of her 'change' immediately and placed a hand on one of her shoulders with a knowing smile.

"Yeah, he's mine all right, you'll come to like him big-time once you get to 'know' Izu-Kun, Melissa. For now, let's get you set up in my house. I have most of your paperwork set up so you can start UA tomorrow as a new transfer student. Will you be doing a support course in engineering and general studies? Cuz I kinda signed you up in a hurry since those are along the paths to scientific advancement like your father." Nana explained, making Melissa brighten up and turn her head to flash her a giddy nod and a bright smile.

"Yes! Those were exactly what I was going to sign up for, Nana-chan. But....as a Quirkcless myself, am I going to be in a different classroom from everyone else perhaps? I was wondering about that here since me and my dad weren't clear on UA's rules regarding Quirkless students." Melissa said, subtly rubbing her thighs together without realizing it. The moisture inside of her panties, from within her sex started to increase exponentially as she felt the 'sensation' of AD grow strong in a short period of time.

Izuku knew this and smiled, anticipating when he will fuck her and how while looking at the girl's abundance of luggage she had left close by. There were at least five or so large bags that she carried with her when arriving, making him wonder how many sets of clothes or tools she brought. He was reminded of Hatsume Mei down in Engineering, giving him an idea on a three-way event had foremost in mind when Melissa gets started.

"Nah, you'll just be in Classroom 1A with Izu-Kun, Melissa. It's a special class that serves as the cream of the crop among students' first years at UA. You'll make lots of friends there, trust me with that. Now c'mon, you little science nut, let's go bring your things to my car. Nana said as she walked over to pick up all five duffle bags of luggage with ease before making her way out with Izuku and Melissa walking ahead of her.

The entire time, the girl couldn't help but wonder just what it was about Izuku Midoriya that she found enticing. She had never been one for love, feeling inadequate among her peers since she was the only Quirkless in her old school, but Melissa was definitely getting a vibe from the boy that she liked very much. Her heart even stammered and she mustered up the strength to discuss something with him while on their way to Nana Shimura's car.

"So, Izuku-Kun. What is UA like so far? I know the year has just started, but I'm honestly excited to see what you Heroes-in-training go through on a daily basis. Tee hee.~" Melissa chirped, making Izuku smile slyly on the inside as he took her right hand into his left and gave her a chill of foreboding lust towards them as they made their way out of the airport.

"We go through a lot, alright, Every student there is someone you'll get along with just fine, plus we do exciting things like training exercises out in the training field, fighting giant robot drones, and more. You'll love it here, Melissa-san.~" Izuku answered for her, watching her thick hips sway every which way as she blushed.

"I think I already do.~" She answered softly and averted her eyes from him, not knowing that her time as a virgin was about to come to an end.

*****

Once the trio set off, Izuku assisted Nana in carrying all of Melissa's things into the Pro-hero woman's suite as the American girl walked in ahead of them to take a gander at all of Nana and Izuku's training equipment. Izuku may have been going to school and still living at his own house right now, barring the plan to live in Nana's suite when his Harem plan truly starts, but the boy was practically living here as often due to the many times he's spent fucking the woman on her bed like an animal. After everything was put into the house and Melissa had taken up one of Nana's guest rooms for her living residence, the trio had ordered out some food and stayed in, allowing Melissa and Nana to catch up on all the ongoings in managing I-Island. Melissa had gotten comfortable by taking off her shoes and removing her velvet academy jacket, leaving her wearing the clothes they saw in her picture which highlighted how boisterous her breasts really were when up-close.

After listening to Melissa go on about some of the American Female Pro-Heroes Nana mentioned earlier such as Cow-Lady, Stars-N-Stripes, and others he had never heard about, Izuku continued watching the way Melissa's breasts shake from within her tight-fitting outfit. Seeing a girl with lustrous blonde hair such as hers was rare in Japan, plus her eye color of a wonderfully bright ocean blue was something that captivated Izuku completely. This made for a comfortable yet slightly awkward dinner as they had continued eating together at Nana's table, eventually wrapping up and leading to Izuku seemingly being on his way out the door when Melissa decided to get ready for bed.

That was the time he chose to strike and had Nana's aid in wanting to do it since she was right here, at her convenience, for whenever he decides to take another girl close to her longtime career of superheroing under All-Might.

...

"Alright, here's my number. Tee hee, I can't wait to start UA tomorrow, Midoriya-Kun. Hope those Class 1A students go easy on the Quirkless foreigner." She joked, receiving Izuku's text message to confirm they had swapped phone numbers fully. Part of Melissa didn't want Izuku to go and as the urge to prostrate herself before him grew ever stronger with each passing second, so too did her feelings of longing that had yet to seal the deal on her heart.

Well, at least until Izuku plants the first kiss and makes it so that she'll be his forever, like a domino effect involving his all-powerful Quirk of Absolute Devotion. Nana had come out of her bathroom, wearing only a pair of thigh-high booty shorts with a tight-fitting tank-top her boisterous breasts and feminine muscle could barely be contained by when she watched Melissa pull her phone away from Izuku with a blush.

"Alright, Melissa, say 'Bye' to Izu-kun for now. He'll meet you bright and early in the morning at UA, he'll be here first to take you there and show you around since I'll be on patrol duty around that time." Nana said, smirking slyly as she watched her longtime 'niece' obey her and skip away to the bathroom of the guest room to get changed. Izuku looked at her and nodded eagerly before putting his phone away and beginning to pull off his hoodie as well as his cargo shorts, looking eager to see the American blonde beauty in only her skivvies when he'd seduce her.

The 'Fire' of Absolute Devotion burned bright once again, causing Melissa, who had been wearing only a high-riding pair of pink pajama shorts around her bottom with a thin white T-shirt over her chest, to shudder suddenly while she was brushing her teeth. The blonde girl had placed her glasses to the side and prepared to wash up her face when she felt a powerful presence coming in from behind her, making her legs quiver and quake as she felt her insides moisten with need.

All she could think of right now was Izuku Midoriya, over and over again from within her mind as she grabbed her . Melissa finished washing up and wiped down her face, but when she grabbed her glasses from the side and put them back on, she shrieked in surprise when seeing Izuku right there behind her in nothing but his boxers containing a massive bulge underneath!

"Eeek! M-Midoriya-Kun...?! W-what are you doing here?" She yelped in surprise, blushing furiously since she was practically naked in her skivvies when turning around to face him. Melissa couldn't explain it exactly, but she was feeling her heart race a mile a minute with excitement right now. The longing feeling of devotion she had growing inside of her, started to swell when seeing him in all his chiseled Adonis-like glory. Melissa had seen many buff superheroes in her time, especially when applying some of her proto-type inventions to volunteers back at her old academy, but seeing Izuku there like some male model ripe with muscle just stirred her insides like nothing else.

If that wasn't enough, there was even a dark look of suave cool and budding lust for her she could see in his eyes. She quickly leaned back against the railing of the bathroom sink counter, watching as he closed in on her with his right hand reaching for her chin to sensually stroke while she shuddered in hot breaths. Izuku was nearly a breath's hair away from her face and the blonde couldn't think of a reason to want to chase him off. She was positive she didn't even want to, not with how strong her attraction towards Izuku Midoriya was becoming.

"Surprised to see me, Melissa-chan? * She nods* I just came by to give you something first and boy do you look lovely wearing the bare essentials like this. Care to guess what it is? I know you're attracted to me.~" Izuku called out, making the girl stammer and bashfully avert her eyes, not wanting to be called out on her deepening attraction for this boy she just met. Alas, she knew it was all true, stemming from a small crush that exploded into something more akin to devotion and white-hot lust somehow, Melissa knew that she wanted to be with Izuku romantically.

It was still surprising to Melissa how fast she felt this way, but the grooming scientist-to-be considered it destiny since they had just met. Within Izuku's body, the burning glow of Absolute Devotion became stronger, causing Melissa to start feeling increasingly sensitive to the point she bucked her legs inward with creamy thighs rubbing up against each other. Her mound was becoming increasingly moist too and suddenly the girl found herself wanting this surprise moment of intensity to get sexual. Izuku cradled her chin and let the Quirk do its work enamoring the girl's body and exciting the libido inside of her with the pheromones doing their work lowering her inhibitions.

"W-w-what is it, Midoriya-Kun? *Huff...huff...huff* What did you want to give me?" She asked hypnotically, letting her ocean blue eye drift south of Izuku's face to see a nearly head-sized bulge resting from underneath his boxers. The girl couldn't resist mentally begging for it to be what she thought it'd be; seduction. Lucky for her, Izuku granted that wish by zeroing in on her soft lips and closing the distance between them, wrapping his around her own in a soft yet passionate kiss.

"This.~" Izuku said, pressing his warm lips against Melissa's soft ones, surprising the girl completely and making her melt in his hands as she lowered her eyes and started kissing him back without hesitation. The feel of his mouth hungrily wrapping around her own, gingerly tugging apart her lips so that he could inhale her breath and swap a little saliva with her tongue once he pushed his on inside. This was Melissa's first kiss and it was by far, the most breathtaking experience she's had to date.

"Hmmmnhhmhh! *Midoriya-Kun....!* Mmhmm....!~" She cooed softly between their lips and brought her hands around his neck, letting them rest behind his shoulder blades while Izuku pressed himself even further to her body. His right thigh came up and gently ground the area between her legs, rubbing up between her thighs and massaging her moistening sex from within her sleeping shorts. Melissa bristled upon contact as she felt his sturdy leg massager her pussy through her clothing. His right hand came up to her chest and squeezed itself around her right breast, making the girl whimper seductively through his tongue as he sent it spiraling into her mouth in a forward fashion.

*Schluppp....chluppp...schluppp....schlupp...schlupp...schlupp!*

"Hmmmnnhhmm!!" Melissa squealed loudly, fogging up her glasses as she felt the soothing flow of euphoria going through her body while embracing the boy of her dreams. The glow of AD began to reflect strongly from within her eyes, making a soft smile curve on her lips as she was feeling exceedingly horny every passing minute. She arched her back and leaned a little more, allowing Izuku to grab onto her waist with his other hand and stroke her tush through her shorts before sliding it underneath the fabric so he could feel her naked ass underneath. 'Yesss!! Oohh..yess! I...I can't believe I'm sharing my first kiss with this darling boy! Oooohhhh!! This is like a dream come true, I...I just met him today and it already feels like it was meant to be....! Mmhmm!! Ohhh...Izu-Kun! T-this doesn't normally sound like me, but.....take me! I'm all yours!~'

The glow shaped itself into littler glowing hearts in her irises as she felt Izuku become increasingly aggressive by rubbing his thigh even harder between her legs and squeezing her tit fondly before sliding his hand underneath her top. She may have been wearing a modest velvet-lace bra and set of panties, but to Izuku, she may as well wear nothing since he goes right for the flesh. His fingers dipped underneath the cups of her brassiere, grabbing onto her naked tits while making her pink sleeping top slide up above her chest! Melissa was finding this all to be a little too forward for her liking, but she was caring less and less about boundaries the longer she was tasting Izuku's tongue on her mouth.

Both of her tits, one still half-covered by the bra, spilled out in all their DD-cup-Sized glory, furthering Izuku's titillation while Nana watched from just outside of the doorway secretly. The glowing mentor had started to slide up her own set of clothing, beginning from her blouse being shrugged off and unbuttoned to her ladies' pants sliding down her long muscular legs. Just seeing her Master Izuku claim the young, aspiring beauty that is Melissa Shield stimulated the woman very much. She was growing so wet from seeing his hand fondle the American science girl's breast and start reaching underneath her sleeping shorts to begin stroking her mound with the touch of his fingers.

With a small 'squelch' of insertion, Izuku dipped a finger or two into Melissa's virgin snatch, making her flinch and writhe in his arms with her back curving against the edge of the bathroom counter! Her mouth pulled off of his, only to squeal loudly in euphoria while her glasses started to slip off of her face.

"Gyaaaaahhhhh!! Mmnhhhgg!! T-that's it, Midoriya-Kun! T-t-take me now! P-Pleeeeasse!~" She cried out with her chest huffing salaciously after Izuku tugged down the rest of her bra, allowing both bountiful mounds of adipose flesh to spill freely while they jostled around. Melissa had a healthy set of full, naked pink tits with perfect nipples steadily growing erect due to her own lust rising like a volcanic eruption. This girl had never known such a 'world' of pleasure existed, being the shy bookworm and aspiring scientist that she was. She had shied away from any dating offers that came her way, not feeling attraction to any of the boys that came to her, of which there were too few in the first place.

She rested on the edge, watching Izuku stare at her with dark lust as he continued to finger her needy cunt with his ring and middle finger, knowing that every touch he made on her insides caused a spasm of sensation to jolt through her system each time. Just then, the hand that he had groped on her breast, left it so he could tug down her sleeping shorts and panties at the same time. Melissa didn't refuse him nor complain at all, being that she was ready to give herself to him entirely as her naked pussy became fully exposed before his eyes. She had a tight-looking virgin snatch with just a tuft of golden flaxen pubic hair above her folds. Izuku promptly lifted up the girl's legs skyward and pulled down the hem of his boxers to unleash the monster within.

'H-he's taking it off...?! He's going to show me his....!' Melissa thought, quivering with needy lust as a thick overly-thick slab of footlong meat came springing out from underneath his boxers! It was Izuku's cock in full, showing Melissa a prime specimen of male virility and health with his balls looking as bloated as oranges underneath it. The saliva in her throat dried up as she stared slack-jawed at it, marveling at it while the lust inside of her body grew ever-quicker. She was as good as his and looked into his green eyes, seeing a charming smile on that cute boy she was now falling for.

"That's the idea, sit back and I'll start taking you here, then we can go to your bed and spend the rest of the night 'welcoming' you, Melissa-chan.~" Izuku responded darkly, causing shivers down her spine as he brought the bulbous tip of his cock over to the juicy folds of her quim. He had lifted one of Melissa's legs up high and allowed it to rest atop his left shoulder while the other simply lingered beyond his hips.

"Y-yes! P-please....!! Izu-Kun....!! Ohhh..you're s-so big, and I can tell that you're as virile in sexual energy as a horse." Melissa explained in her own analytical way while readjusting her glasses to keep them on. She didn't put her contacts on yet, so she needed them to have a clear picture of everything she was about to experience. Her heart was thumping a mile a minute as he brought his cock over to her sex, ready to mount her against the surface of the vanity mirror and breed her like a raging bull.

'Mmhmm, I'd better introduce Melissa to the Special contraceptive tablets I provided for all the girls in Izuku's classroom. I don't think David wants to be a grandfather before she graduates high school, at least....not yet anyway. Fu fu fu.' Nana Shimura thought to herself as she grabbed onto one of her own breasts while sliding her fingers down into her sodden folds, watching as Izuku pushed the head of his cock into Melissa's all-American pussy with a shove of his hips.

*Squelch!*

!!

"Ghnnggh!! Gyaaaahhhh!!!~" She cried out and clenched her teeth shut for she could feel the equivalent of a small human arm pushing through her folds and stretching them out while on their way to her hymen inside. Melissa's toes started wiggling salaciously about while her naked feet jostled about in the air due to the sensation. She grabbed onto one of Izuku's shoulders as she felt the rupturing pain of feeling her virginity being taken away thanks to the boy's massive dick plunging through it on its way inside of her womb!

"Mnngghhh!! Congratulations, Melissa-chan...nnghh! You're now a woman.~" Izuku responded darkly, letting the power of AD nullify the pain for the girl, allowing her to feel absolute Nirvana in the form of his cock plunging through her fresh insides on its way to her womb. Melissa stopped squeezing her eyes shut and opened them up with a wide, toothy smile on her face the next second. She was sensually rolling her groin onto his crotch as he began rowing his cock into her freshly deflowered insides with a steady hip-and-buck pattern of fucking repetition.

"Oooaaaahhhhh!! Yessss!! Unnghhh!! M-Midoriya-Kun! Midoriya-Kun! Uunnhhh!~" She cried out, bringing her hands around his neck and pulling herself closer as he began bucking into her with increasing pace. His balls could be heard slapping into her thighs and nether region with his shaft squeezing into her cervix, penetrating her teenage womb while Melissa moaned loudly in ecstasy.

Mellissa's body began slamming horizontally into Izuku's waist, creating the raucous noise of sexual coitus gradually becoming more intense as she felt him driving his cock deeper into her womb. The girl had never felt anything like this until now and it was positively euphoric, making her mind melt into mush and her body become overly stimulated with pleasure to the point it was becoming addictive. She kept her head tossed back and her exposed breasts jostling around feverishly into the air as Izuku pulled her off of the counter entirely, allowing her legs to stick out from beyond the sides of his hip-bones.

"Uuugghhh!! Izu-Kuunnn!! Aaahhhhh!! Ahh..aahh...ahh..ahh...ahh..aahh..aahhh...aagghh!!~" She cried out, making her lips curve into a delirious-looking smile as she felt him gradually increasing the pace, making his bloated balls smack into the nether space between her thighs. Together the two teenagers bucked sexes into each other with Izuku being the aggressor and Melissa being the submissive that was losing more of her mind to bliss every waking second.

Nana stayed outside the bathroom wall watching from just beyond the edge of the doorway, seeing Melissa's naked feet quivering in the air while her Master fucked her diligently to completion. Melissa's fingers ran through the broccoli-colored locks of curly hair he had, clutching his head and wrapping her arms snugly around his backside as she tried to cling onto his frame. Her pussy squelched ceaselessly with sodden teenage folds clutching his cock tight, goading the boy into railing her even faster. Before long, their pace intensified with Izuku uttering blissful grunts and hot huffs of air as he claimed a beautiful American girl with curves for days. He decided that doing it in the bathroom wasn't going to cut it since it was cramped, so he settled on bringing her to orgasm first and then filling her full of cum before he carried her over to the bed where Nana would be waiting.

"Mngnh..mmnngh..mngh..mmngh..mmgnh..mngh..mngnhh!! Melissa-chan...! Nghh! I'm going to cum soon! Your pussy must really want me to make it pregnant, eh?~" He joked, sparking some alarm into the girl as she looked into his eyes with the glow of AD in them, showing Izuku the beaming smile full of radiance as she became enamored with the idea on an instinctual level.

"Ggnhhh!! D-do it inside, Mi-Mi-Midoriya-kun! Pplleeeasssee! I...I think I'll be okay since it's my s-s-safe day! N-not that I w-wouldn't mind getting knocked up, but I have s-s-so much left to do! But oohhhhh! Your cock....is really making me melt into putty! Fuck me, Midoriya-Kun! Fuuuuccck meeee...!! Aahhhhh!~" Melissa cried out, bringing her hands around his face and cupping his cheeks before pulling her lips onto his for yet another passionate embrace.

Melissa's glasses started sliding off of her brow as she hungrily worked her tongue down Izuku's mouth, tasting him while he sucked on it back and squeezed her doughy heart-shaped ass tight within his hands. The sensation of having his digits knead her sensitive rump made Melissa mew like a kitten and Izuku plow into her pelvis even faster while she feels his cock beginning to engorge with cum. His balls were getting stiff and preparing to rise with the expulsion of sperm directly into her fertile teenage system. Melissa managed to bring her legs around his waist, crossing them behind his backside with heel rubbing against his buttocks as he prepared to fuck her to orgasm against the bathroom sink.

"Hmmhmhhhh!! *Schluppp...schluppp..schlupp...shclupp! Pop!* Ooooaahhh! Midoriya-Kunnn....! C-cum inside of me! Let out everything you have! I want it all! And I'm.....c-cummiinnggg...hyaaaaahhhh!~" Melissa cried out, shuddering in orgasm as she felt her insides clutching and tugging Izuku's meat to where he could no longer resist the temptation to give in. His balls stiffened and a groan could be heard escaping from his lips as he shoved every inch of his cock inside of Melissa's All-American teenage womb before howling like a beast and cumming like a horse inside her pussy.

"Hngnghhhh!! Here..you go! Uugnhhh!" He stiffly announced, enjoying the milking her snatch was doing as he felt Melissa shudder blissfully between his body and the bathroom sink. A glowing little heart appeared in each of her irises, she felt the molten warmth of his sperm come cascading into her sex like a natural disaster flooding her insides.

*Splurt...splurt...splurt...splurt...splurt..splurt..splurt...splurt!*

Melissa's body quivered salaciously in his grasp while all four of her limbs remained wrapped tightly around his frame, shuddering constantly in a mutually-sustained orgasm occurring explosively between the two for a solid minute and a half. Izuku had pumped nearly a tankard's worth or more of cum into her pussy, feeling the girl go limp in his arms before he carried her over to the bedroom to let her fall onto the bed.

With a wistful sigh of relief and a grandiose feeling of achievement now that he claimed yet another beautiful young girl with his 'Charm', Izuku gently let Melissa slide off of his waist and collapse gently onto the bed surface with a splotch of moisture and cum dripping off of his cock when she dismounted it. She was still in the recovery phase with her chest heaving tiredly and a faraway smile on her face. Cum was oozing out of her quim like a broken bottle of thick, gooey substance, making a mess on the guest bed. Izuku was still hard as a rock when he signaled Nana to come out of hiding and walk over to place herself in front of him with all of her clothes discarded on the floor. The two Japanese Heroes looked in her direction and saw her slowly regain awareness when she saw her 'Aunt' Nana prostrate herself before Izuku's meat.

"Auntie Nana? You.....too?" She asked innocently while still in the claim of Absolute Devotion as well as her absolute love of Izuku Midoriya. Somehow and for some reason, she didn't necessarily mind Nana being there, naked and about to obviously worship Izuku's cock with her tongue. It was as if Melissa had an instinctual feeling of comradery with her already and it caused the American academic's pussy to throb strongly with arousal, especially when seeing Nana roll her tongue up the underside of Izuku's turgid cock.

It was still messy with sperm as well as her own cum, but seeing the Japanese Pro-Hero legend sensually lick all that up while looking at her, made the girl writhe with arousal.

*Schluuuuupp! Pop*

"Mmhmm...that's right, Melissa-Chan. Your Auntie Nana is happily with Izu-Kun as his lover, well.....one of many lovers now. Heheeheh, I'm sure you feel it in your soul at this point, but we are a harem of women devoted solely to Izu-Kun, my darling here. I'm probably pregnant with his baby, even as we speak since I wanted him to make me a mommy and marry me once he gets his license following his graduation. Mirko, AKA Rumi-chan, is also the same way and I suspect Midnight is too. He has an entourage of female lovers in his all-girls Class at Classroom 1A at UA academy, of which you're now a part of." She revealed, stunning Melissa yet making her gush with excitement as she looked hungrily at Izuku's cock when Nana started stroking his balls with her naked hand. "So....what do you say, honey? Want to come over and lick his cock up with me? If you want Izu-Kun to, he can make you into a young mother as well, although I wouldn't recommend making David a grandfather......just yet though."

"Heheheh, here I come, Nana-chan! And Midoriya-Kun.......~" Melissa began as she crawled over to the edge of the bed, feeling Izuku's right-hand reach for her chin and affectionately stroked it between his fingers as he lifted her onto his lips once again. She could just feel the absolute loyalty and devotion burning inside of her with all the fiery passion in her soul, telling her it was love when she looked into his eyes. Melissa had her heart beating loudly as she caressed Izuku's face, drawing herself closer to it with her lips parting open and a tongue outstretched. ".....I want this. I....love you, Izu-Kun. Hee hee.~"

Izuku smirked slyly as he pulled the soft pink lips of the girl on his the same time Nana had swallowed up the bulbous tip of his cock into her mouth with a swift movement of her head thrusting forth onto his crotch area. Her mouth swallowed up the top half almost completely despite its enormous overall size, making Izuku whimper softly between Melissa's lips as he felt the woman's slimy warm orifice begin sucking off his cock.

*Schluop!*

"Mmnnhmmhh....! Mmhm...mhmm..mmhnm...mmhnm...mhnmm! *Schlupp..schlupp....shclupp...schluppp...schluppp!* Mmnhmmm...Izu-Kun.~" Nana purred, rolling her tongue languidly around all over the surface of her lover's meat and watching as Izuku swabbed out the inside of Melissa's palette, tasting the girl and pulling her into his hands while she worked at sliding off the rest of her clothing in a hurry. Her top and bra were both now completely removed from her upper body, exposing her creamy shoulders and armpits without anything covering them at all.

Her luscious boobs were soon met with both Izuku's mouth and one of his hands as he turned his attention away from her lips for a moment to worship them as any good Harem-Owner would. Melissa whimpered with pursed lips quivering as she felt his lips sucking one of her nipples into his mouth, feeding off of it and nibbling on her sensitive nipple to the point her legs buckled in spasm. His right hand, while strong and firm as can be, gingerly stroked the mound of her left tit and proceeded to expertly stroke a variety of sensitive weak points Melissa Shield had in her boobies.

"Aaaagghhhhh! Ooohhh.....!! Izu-Kun! Yesss...!! Aaaaaahhhhh! Mmmm!~" She cried out, cooing softly and whimpering nonstop in pleasure while proceeding forth with his foreplay of her buxom chest. Izuku grinned evilly as he swallowed up Melissa's right nipple, letting his tongue gingerly roll around its surface to better stimulate her entire body. She was melting in his hand like chocolate thanks to his talent in pleasuring women as well as the added euphoria from the Aphrodisiac effect Absolute Devotion was responsible for.

Nana kept on bobbing her head into his lap into the meantime, thrusting her face into his pubic area with lips and throat swallowing the thick turgid slab of meat her lover had on him. She was hungry for his sperm and completely deranged with romantic lust for her Master Izuku Midoriya. Those soft Japanese lips of hers swallowed, sucked, and squeezed every throbbing inch of his phallus into her mouth as she could, making a loud squelching noise fill up the air.

*Hmmnhmnh!! *Schlop.....schlopp...schlopp...schlopp!* Mmnhmnhh!! Mmh..mmhmm..mhmm!*" She grunted loudly, enjoying how full Izuku's cock made her throat feel and inciting a bit of envy and need within Melissa the longer she watched her do it from above. She was still practically hanging off the bed's edge with her panties and shorts dangling off of her legs till Izuku pulled them off and threw them away. She was now as naked as the day she was born with a thick gaggle of sperm still oozing between her legs, making her wonder if she really wanted to get pregnant since it felt so good having Izuku make love to her.

"Hmmnhmnhh! *Schlup...shclupp...schlupp!* Mnnghhhh! *Pop!* Want a taste of what Nana-chan is having, Melissa? I can see you're quaking with a need to try it, whenever you're not moaning like a wildebeest when I suckle on your tits." Izuku asked, making the blonde American Student look back at him with a bashful look on her face and bright red blush on her cheeks as she nodded fervently with desire.

"Yessss! Yesss, I want to, Midoriya-Kun!~" Melissa immediately chirped and was let down so she could kneel next to Nana Shimura while she was busy throating nearly the entirety of his cock. She's had practice aplenty with her lover behind closed doors, in public discreetly, or wherever she could at the school itself. So Melissa was a little more than intimidated as she began rolling her pink and spongy tongue along the bottom half of his shaft.

*Schhhluuuuppp!*

"Mmmmnhhh." She anxiously moaned and saw him grin at her as he nodded his head to go on. Melissa felt encouraged and began working his cock in tandem with Nana, slurping her tongue along the lower half of his massive cock and occasionally squeezing one of his apple-sized balls between her soft pink lips. She was still a novice in the act, but she was demonstrating plenty of flair too as she languidly slurped his genitalia with her 'Auntie' Nana working alongside her.

An eloquent chorus of slurping sounds erupted in the air with both women moaning and slurping constantly as they slathered their saliva all over Izuku's length together. Having one buxom, full-bodied, American teenage beauty like Melissa was one thing, but Izuku also had Japan's number one Hero and full-bodied Milf-in-the-making joining in. They both started picking up the effort and sucking him off in sync with Nana eventually pulling his cock out of her mouth to begin rolling her tongue down the side in which she knelt. Needless to say, Izuku was positively overwhelmed by this sensation and held the back of each woman's head, goading them in bringing him off.

"Hngghhh!! Mmnngghhh! Keep going, you two! Keep...ngh...going! Suck me off, lick me to completion and share the 'rewards' with each other when I blow up right between your faces!~" He growled, remembering the morning blowjob between Nana and Rumi not too long ago and loving that she was doing it again with a far younger girl. He thought back to Mt Lady and Sekigai, being reminded to pay one of them a visit again very soon after this.

*Schluuuppp!* Yes..*Schluppp..schlupp!* Izu-Kun darling...! Heheheheh.~" Nana mouthed as she rolled her tongue passionately up the surface of his cock, fluffing his balls with one hand while Melissa anxiously took the bulbous tip of his cock into her mouth, attempting to swallow a good chunk of it inside. She had trouble, obviously, and struggled to force her gullet down so that she could take at least a few more inches inside.

Nana smirked from out the corner of her lips and carefully forced her 'niece' down after pushing her head further with her right hand. With a soft shove, Melissa's head came sliding down halfway, taking Izuku's mighty cock almost entirely into her throat and gagging her a fair bit!

"Nnggmbgpp!! Mnngghhh!!! *Schlopp!! Gckppsllt! Nnggnghh!" She sputtered a bit, yet resolved to make it work by grabbing the slickened mast of his hilt and began forcing herself on it to where Izuku's cook made her throat bulge from the inside out. With a loud squelch of oral penetration and moisture, Melissa managed to take Izuku all the way, albeit with a bit of struggle. She still impressed Nana though and started bobbing her head furiously onto his cock while the Japanese woman took care of each of Izuku's balls in return. 'T-this is so much cock! Uughh! It's almost t-too big! But I'm in love with Izu-Kun very much! He's mine and Aunty Nana's, I want to be able to show him I can please him as well as she can and then....have his babies in the future!'

Melissa thought this with little hearts in her eyes, throwing her head voraciously onto his cock with a plethora of loud slurping noises filling the air. Nana's moans could be felt through the boy's groin as she hungrily licked up his balls with her tongue, eventually meeting Melissa's lips in the middle to where they eventually made out with his bulbous masterpiece being squeezed between them orally.

"Guunnghhh!! Yess...! That's it! Uuughhhhh!! I'm going to blow soon, ladies! You know what to do now!" Izuku growled, feeling the power of AD burning bright as he felt the spongy maelstrom of both Nana's tongue and Melissa's meeting in the middle in an erotic pornographic fashion. Both women were so heavily intoxicated with lustful energies right now that they worked perfectly in sync to eventually bring their master off.

Minutes went by and soon they felt the throbbing pressure of his appendage beginning to swell, indicating his release once again and prompting both women to place their mouths directly in front of his length readily. Like a volcanic eruption, they watched Izuku growl loudly as his cock swelled and dispersed thick spewing ropes of thick sperm onto each woman's face! He held their heads close and made sure their mouths were open and within range of catching plenty of his cum with their tongues.

*Gnnhhgghhhh!!* I'm cumming!" He announced.

*Splurt...splurt...splurt...splurt...splurt...splurtt..splurt..splurtt!*

Thick, viscous ropes of sperm flew onto Melissa's face, hair, glasses, and the inside of her mouth with Nana quickly taking shots into her gullet directly by aligning her face within the trajectory of every shot. The hungry woman gleefully hummed with delight as she felt the thick splurge of Izuku's seed flowing down her throat and saw Melissa doing the same. Both women gurgled and hummed loudly with sexual delight as they captured all the cum they could until he was finally done. Melissa's eyes widened through the mess of sperm oozing all over her glasses and face when she saw that he remained as hard as a rock and with veins pulsating all over his appendage still.

'Woowwwww! Izu-Kun...he's amazingly virile, isn't he? Hehehehe...I can't wait to have him inside of me again. I---ooh!' Melissa was pulled out of her thoughts when she was pulled to the side by Nana and shown a lustful woman cupping her cheeks before locking her sperm-covered lips with her own in an enticing display of lesbian erotica action.

"Mhmmmhhhh! *Schlup!* MMhhhmm...*Schlupp...schlupp..shclupp!* Mmh.~" Nana mewled blissfully with seductive delight as she made out with the teenage understudy she watched grow up for years when working with David Shield. The girl was initially surprised by this raunchy act of lesbian action, being that she was never into girls herself, but saw that Izuku was watching raptly with a trickle of drool escaping his lips. He loved what he saw and it motivated her into kissing Auntie Nana back passionately. They closed their eyes and intimately swapped cum-drenched spit with each other, rolling the other's tongue inside of each other's mouths in a thoroughly enticing manner that made Izuku growl like a lion when he reached.

"Hmmmhhmh! *Auntie Nana...! Schlupp....schluppp...schluppppp! Pop!* Ahh....!~" Melissa cried out euphorically when they finished and ingested each other's shares of cum before looking back at Izuku sitting back at the head of the bed, patting both sides expectantly with a devilish smile on his face.

"That was wonderful, wasn't it, Melissa-chan? Hehehehe, Master certainly enjoys seeing his women do that right in front of him, but what he enjoys more is....breeding them thoroughly, outright guaranteeing them a future as one of his eternal lovers when you decide to devote yourself to him. I know I have, and will forever do, for as long as I live. Will you...*Reaches over to cup her flat belly*...want to bear his babies sometime in the future. He really likes you, you know.~" Nana suggested, sensually nibbling on Melissa's right earlobe and making the blonde shudder excitedly as she cupped her cheeks with a dreamy smile on her face.

"Yessssss!! I want it! I want to be happy with you, Izu-Kun! I want you to make me into a mommy just like Auntie Nana-Chan when I'm good and ready.~" Melissa announced with hearts in her eyes, receiving a nod from him as he gestured to his dick when looking at Nana next.

"All I wanted to hear, Melissa-chan. I think I'll make your stay here in Japan a very exciting one indeed. now....let's get to it, starting with you, Nana-chan. I want to suckle on Melissa's tits again since I didn't get to finish before having her suck me off with you.~" Izuku said, making both women gleam with joy as they started crawling over to the muscular fifteen-year-old boy with lustful looks on their faces.

"Izu-Kunnn.....!~" Nana cooed darkly as she crawled up to his waist and aligned herself with his cock, preparing to mount him in a cowgirl-style position while Melissa placed herself on her side closest to his face. She placed her tits directly above his mouth, preparing for him to suck on them both when looking down into his eyes in a loving manner.

"Midoriya-Kun...I mean, Master....!~ I love you so much.~" Melissa said and received the 'Kiss' of Izuku's lips wrapping around one of her tits while squeezing the other from the side with his right hand! The blonde girl immediately shivered with intense euphoric bliss as she felt Nirvana all over again when Izuku squeezed her right nipple into his mouth. At the same time, Nana dropped her muscular Goddess-like body onto the boy's turgid saliva-coated length and felt the familiar sensation of it penetrating her depths in a mind-blowing fashion.

*Squelch!*

"Aaaaaggghhhhhhh!!! Ooohhhh..yeahh!! Izu-Kun! Master....! Ooohhh...Master!! Uuh..uuh..uuh.uuh.uuh..uuhh!!~" Nana cried out, thrusting and bucking her hips down onto his crotch. She was riding him raw with hands behind her head and massive tits jostling about in the air while Izuku nibbled hungrily on Melissa's American udders back to back.

"Uuaaaaaghhhh!!! Oohhhh...Midoriya-Kun! Midoriya-kunnn!! Gnnghhh!~" She cried out, whimpering with a goofy smile on her face as the two women took to pleasuring their Master thoroughly Her insides were squeezing down strongly on every inch of the boy's monstrous cock, feeling it pulsate and throb all over again as it pushed through her pussy and into her womb over and over again.

Likewise, Melissa had taken to treating Izuku with her tits by letting him gingerly fondle each doughy orb into his hands. She had straddled his muscular chest and ground her snatch all over his body while feeling him squeeze each tit fondly by squeezing them around in circles and pulling on her nipples in a profound and affectionate manner. The All-American sweetheart was blustering with emotion right now for she was being stimulated inside and out with her tits being sensitive weak points Izuku was loving to exploit. His fingers squeezed each one together in tandem, gingerly fluffing them both while Melissa recoiled with sensation every other microsecond it went. Midoriya even went as far as to grab both tits and pull them close to his mouth, letting his lips suckle on both of her nipples and squeezing them into his mouth, driving Melissa crazy with euphoria..

"Aaaagghhhhhhh!! Izu-Kuunnnn!! Ooohhhhh...!! Please don't stop! Don't stop! Uuughhhhh!" Melissa cried out with little hearts glowing in her eyes as she continued rolling her groin all over Izuku's chest while he sucked on her tits. He had looked up from her cleavage to see her jostling about with her glasses spilling off her face once and for all this evening. The beautiful blonde girl just profoundly mesmerized Izuku as she continued moaning in pleasure, squeezing his head between her hands as he continued sucking on her nipples together with his tongue lashing out at them both.

"Hmmnhmhhh!! *Schlupppp! Pop!* Mmnhmhh! Melissa-chan...!* Schlupp..schlupp...schluppppp!*" Izuku kept on squeezing them together from the sides while tasting her nipples with his mouth like they were edible treats to savor. This was the first time he had a non-Japanese woman before and it made him very interested in going to America one of these days to claim some of the beautiful blonde female heroes Melissa had mentioned earlier today.

Meanwhile, Nana was simply rolling her pelvis rhythmically up and down his crotch with her large tits bouncing around in the air like beach balls. The muscular, curvy, beautiful Pro-Hero legend had taken to planting her feet down around Izuku's kneecaps to plant herself down on him in a voracious bouncing position that made Melissa's bed tremble like there was an earthquake going on. She wasn't trying to use any of her superhuman strength, but couldn't help channeling some of it while feeling Izuku's dick plunge voraciously into her womb from below. Nana's toned buttocks jiggled and bounced constantly atop the boy's thighs and pelvis, making rapturous slapping noises fill the air along with her moaning.

"Uuuh..uuh..uuh..uh..uh..uuh..uuh..uuh..uuh..uuh..uuh...uuaagghhhhh! Izu-Kunnnn! Masterrrr! I'm g-getting close now......! Uuuhhhh!! Fill me up like you're trying to get me pregnant all over again! Although I'm pretty sure I am already, I still love the feeling of you breeding me like I'm a bitch-in-heat! Because I'm your bitch-in-heat, Master! Cum inside of me and knock me the hell up all over again with your babies! Aaaaaahhhhh!~" Nana hollered loudly as she made her pace practically supersonic with how fast and hard her nether region was coming down on Izuku's waist.

Her thighs and her hips were moving with the speed of making blurring afterimages appeared and her pussy was steadily squeezing Izuku's cock tighter every time she sheathed it with her insides. The woman was in the frenzied heat of copulation now and Melissa was getting a good show of her Mentor/Aunt figure mewling loudly like a sow in heat, feeling increasingly excited from it while Izuku kept sucking on her tits in tandem, switching from one nipple to the next in turns. eloquent sucking sounds filled the air along with the plethora of moaning that came out of the two horny and absolutely loyal women riding the body of Izuku Midoriya. Nana was shaking with ecstasy after minutes more of non-stop riding of his hips, feeling her body tremble with orgasm after feeling Izuku's length reaching in and prodding her weak spot for the umpteenth in succession, causing her to cum while throwing her head back in euphoria!

With a mighty howl, the world's greatest Female Pro-Hero leaned back onto her lover's crotch and grabbed onto his ankles while piston-slamming her sex onto his meat repeatedly in frenzied fashion when she came! After a few more raucous thrusts of her hips done diagonally, Nana Shimura slammed down one last time and shuddered violently in orgasm, taking Izuku's meat for a ride that caused him to howl into Melissa's creamy breasts! He wound up squeezing them together in his hands, causing the girl to shriek in ecstasy as well and mentally envision herself lactating while in the throes of pregnancy!

"Kyaaaaaagghhhhhh!! Aaaaghhh!...Aaagghhh!!...Oooohhh....darling Master Izu-Kuunnn!!~" Nana Shimura cried out, shuddering in ecstasy as she felt thick gouts of sperm gushing into her insides like a violent torrent of thick heavily virile syrup that filled her womb to the brim!

*Splurt....splurt...splurt...splurt....splut....splurt...splurt...splurtt!!*

She rode out her orgasm completely, shuddering and writhing here and there while seeing Melissa bucking wildly about atop Izuku's upper frame in an orgasm of her own. The blonde, American girl was seen tilting back her head with buttocks quivering non-stop, soaking Izuku's chest with her fluids till he eventually let go of her tits and allowed her to lie back onto his hips clearly spent from the ordeal. Her head plopped right into Nana's lap, giving the wonderfully smitten mentor/mother figure of the girl a wicked idea that she waited for Izuku to see.

*Huff..huff....huff....huff..huff...*

"Ohhhh....Izu-Kun. come and take a look.~" Nana's seductive voice sung, causing the boy to tilt his head upward to look at the sight of her plopping herself off of his dick, which had still been erect despite cumming, and crouch over Melissa's face with sperm oozing out of her folds in abundance. His cock twitched violently with excitement for he knew what came next was reminded about his classroom of all female students that he needed to see again. Izuku was thinking about spending some quality time with Shouko Todoroki or Mina Ashido or Itsuka Kendo the next time he heads to UA to start the week.

"Nana-chan......aahh.....~" Melissa cooed dreamily and opened up her mouth, allowing the muscular Goddess-like woman to drop down gently onto her face with her lips gingerly latching onto her sperm-coated pussy lips like so.

*Schlup!*

"Guhhhhhh!! That's it, go and yourself a feast, you little minx Melissa-chan. Heh heheehh.~" Nana purred, running her tongue around her lips as she felt the teenager beginning to hungrily gorge on her sperm-dripping twat with her cute little tongue swiveling around in the inside of her vaginal depths with gusto. Slick slurping noises soon filled the room and Nana started to feel ecstasy rising through her loins again, making her grab onto each of her tits and run her finger all over them for Izuku's liking.

Meanwhile, Izuku himself was growing increasingly aroused by the sight. Watching Melissa's maw languish Nana's pussy with sperm oozing between her jaw and her lips while being suckled by her tongue excited him enough to wanna plow her all over again. Nana knew this and winked playfully at her lover, she was moaning between loud gasps of breath and moans of euphoria as Melissa continued feasting on her pussy.

*Schlupp...schluppp...schlupppp...schlupp...schluppp!*

"Ooooohh...yeahh!! Go on then, Master. Melissa is practically begging for it right now. This little minx wants you to cum inside her again, but don't worry. I'll give her one of my All-important Special Birth Control tablets to prevent her from getting knocked up unless that is what you want.~" Nana sang teasingly, knowing that the idea of fertilizing such a curvy, perfect girl like Melissa tantalized him very much.

"Ghnnghh! Maybe I will....later, but right now feels like it's too soon. Besides...." He pulls out from underneath Melissa's body and placed himself between her legs, grabbing each of her legs and lifting them up by the ankles to rest atop his broad shoulders with his erect cock grinding up between the pink vulva of her sex. "....I'd much rather impregnate the older women first. I just know you and Rumi-Chan are probably pregnant, maybe Midnight-Chan too, but....it's not enough for me. Not yet.~" He growled, making Nana smirk as the bonfire that is Absolute Devotion burned ever brighter with Izuku's lust growing stronger by the second.

"I can think of a few women to introduce to you soon, Izu-Kun. A few Pro-Heroines who need it very badly right now like Rumi-Chan did, and a few non-Hero types like this reporter whose brother is Detective Tsukaichi. But for now...how about you breed Melissa-chan all over again, hm? I love watching you work other women.~" Nana purred, making Izuku nod his head, completely on-board with the idea as he aligned the tip of his cock with Melissa's velvet cream-like folds with a smile The girl was still slobbering all over Nana's pussy, taking in as much of Izuku's sperm as she could with plenty dripping down into her mouth for her to ingest.

Slick slurping and sucking noises were all that could be heard between blissful moans until Melissa felt the massive weight of Izuku's cock prodding open her pussy once again. Nana sensed her curiosity and lifted her lower body just a little bit, allowing the blonde to see him guiding his cock back into her with a devilish smile being sent her way when doing so.

"Hmph!" Izuku grunted and felt the slick cusp of Melissa's pussy wrap around his cock once again.

*Squelch!*

"Mmnngngghhhh!!! *Izu-Kunnnnnn!*" Melissa cried out from between nana's legs and arched her back as she felt his monstrous cock burrowing through her silken folds all over again with a shove of his hips. The girl's legs jutted helplessly about in the air till they were restrained by Izuku's fingers while he ground his pelvis into her sex full-stop. He pushed into the hilt with his balls resting against her creamy buttocks, groaning blissfully as he began fucking her without hesitation right off the bat.

"Uungghhhhh!! Melissa-chan! Mnmnnghhh! You're....mine now! Forever....!! I love you so much! All of you.....!~" Izuku let out, enjoying the tightness of Melissa's pussy wrapping snugly around his dick with her legs wanting to wrap tightly around his backside once he began a steady rhythm of fucking. His hips collided into her waist, sending tremors throughout the bed's surface with Nana still rolling her pussy all over the girl's face with gusto. She had lowered her position just a bit and leaned close so she could wrap her lips around Izuku's in a fierce French-kiss filled with tongue while enjoying the little 'niece' she helped raise gorge on her pussy with glee.

"Mmnhmhh. *Schlupp...schlupp...shclupp...schluppp...schlupp!* Master....! Ahh...!~" Nana cried out happily, sighing between her lips in a dreamy fashion before feeling her tongue getting dominated by Izuku's again. The boy kept his masculine pelvis rutting forward into Melissa's frame from below while doing it, letting go of her legs and allowing them to wrap around his backside while sexes collided for a little while longer.

"*mmnhpp...mhmmhp...mmnnpp...mmnpp....mmnp...mmnppp!! *Midoriya-Kuunnnnn!! Breed me! Breeeeed me! Pleeeasese!*" Melissa yelled out in a muffled outcry of euphoria as she managed to cross her legs behind his back and clutch them ankle-to-ankle. This only goaded Izuku into rolling his pelvis into her sex even harder and faster, making loud slapping noises fill the air as they continued for some time longer throughout the night.

Both he and Nana kept sharing a romantic, intimate kiss each time, both hungrily rolling their tongues together amidst this ongoing threeway of debauchery while Melissa guzzled the older woman's pussy like so. Her tongue ran around all over the underside from labia to her erect clitoris, tasting the flavor of her 'Auntie's' pussy with languid fascination while sperm filled her mouth like a self-serve ice cream machine filling up a cone. Izuku had come lots inside of her and now Melissa was getting her stomach full from it.

Eventually letting go of Nana's lips and looking down to see Melissa's body quivering salaciously with impending orgasm, Izuku managed to drill his cock all the way to the top of the girl's womb in a voracious manner for minutes more until he was ready to cum.

"Uuh....uuh.....uguh..uuhhu....uugh...uguh...uugh....uguhh!! Oooaagghhh!! Here I come, Melissa-chan! Here....I....come! Ooaaagghhhh!~" Izuku let out, feeling his cock explode in climax as he slammed into the girl's groin one last time before blowing out her vaginal insides with cum! His balls trembled and his shaft engorged and swelled repeatedly, filling the girl up with thick ropes of sperm spewing directly into her womb, to the point she had a possibly drowned-out uterus in the process.

Melissa's eyes burst wide-open with surprise while feeling Nana's buttocks gently tapping her forehead stil, she felt the molten warmth of his sperm come pouring into her sex and giving her the euphoria of having another orgasm in the process. It happened at the same time Nana came to hers and gushed all over the girl's face like so. All three parties came together with Izuku possibly impregnated Melissa Shield, should she choose not to take a BC pill in the next twenty-four hours or so. Together, both women screamed out loud with Melissa's mouth still being muffled by Nana's snatch and her throat being filled with Izuku's sperm, but the vibrations were there, causing Nana to cry out in euphoria as she came all over Melissa's face the same time Izuku came inside her like so.

*Splurt...splurt...splurt...splurt...splurt.....splurt...splurt...splurrtt!*

"Mmnnhhhhhh!"Melissa wound up crying out, enjoying the fact that she was being bred by the love of her life, and clutched him deeply with her legs, never wanting to let go! Their bodies undulated and writhed together in harmonious climax with Izuku pumping nearly a tankard's worth of cum into the American blonde beauty while Nana came all over her face.

She grabbed onto him and held him intimately, letting Izuku's face rest between her thick breasts as they enjoyed an ongoing orgasm together, one that lasted for minutes until they were done. The moment Izuku finished cumming, he barely went soft and even still, remained rigid as he pulled out of Melissa's sperm-dripping twat to lie back onto the bed with Nana in tow. The blonde had to take a moment to catch her breath, looking positively disorientated and out of reality, but with a dreamy smile on her face that stayed there. She eventually sat up on her rear and crawled over to rest next to Izuku from the right while Nana had the left.

"That was...*Huff...huff...huff..huff*...amazing, Midoriya-Kun! I mean, Master....! Heheheheh, I love you so much! So, so much, darling....! I think....*Huff..huff*...I'll be happy here in Japan...with you.~" Melissa confessed, receiving a hand around her backside to help scoop her in and putting her closer to Izuku's chest. She rested her head on his shoulder with a smile and Nana did the same, keeping her breasts nudging the side of his face while she affectionately stroked the other side of his cheek. Both women were full of love and stuffed full of his cum as they rested naked with him on the bed, happy to be a part of his life and forever loyal to his will.

"No problem, glad I could make it a memorable 'First-time' experience for you, Melissa-chan. Hehe.....I'll enjoy taking care of you while you're living here in Nana-chan's house. Along with all my other lovers, I say this; anytime and anyplace. You all....belong with me.~" Izuku said darkly, making both girls gush as they kissed him on the lips together and stayed there for an undetermined amount of time before falling asleep in his arms.

End of Chapter

To Be Continued...!

*Up Next- Two-Fer Segmented Story- Mt Lady Rides Back....!

*In case you're wondering about the Two-Fer idea, they're basically joint filler chapters re-using old girls like Mt Lady today in this chapter, etc. Picture girls like Mitsuki again, the reporter Yu Shimamura, Kendo, and so on, in fun filler fuck segments post Chapter Update. Enjoy, aiming to do more frequent updates with this story. Also most certainly including girls from the MHA movies, recent arcs in the Manga like the recently revealed '13', Hagakure, etc. Enjoy, everybody, and thanks for reading. Down Below are possible Chapter ideas after the next, current update of the Todoriki Family Arc.

Up Next(Possibly)- Todoroki Familia Acre Part One- Shouko T, Fuyumi, Natsuki, Rei

Part Two- FemGeten, Burnin, other possible choices

Ideas Wing-

Pink Parade in Akihabara- (Mina Ashido focus, Two-Fer: Yu Shimamura)

Double-Sided Tech Geniuses-(Melissa Shield, Mei Hatsume II, Two-Fer; Mitsuki Bakugou)

Uravity's Milf Mom- (Ochako, Ochako's mom, Two-Fer; Manami Yaoyorozu's household maids)

Open to ideas/suggestions.

***Two-Fer Segmented Story- Mt Lady Rides Back....!

(Omake)

*****

"Izu-Kuunnnn......! Where have you been all this time, eh? I've been feeling so very lonely without you, you know!" Came the voice of the needy yet alluring Yuu Takeyama, AKA Mt Lady, as she stomped after Izuku on his way over to UA Academy. She was in her large building-sized form and barely caring at all about where she stepped since she was in the middle of an empty street patrolling the crossing section of a city block when she saw her Izuku walking by.

"Gah! Yuu-chan! You've gotta shrink down already! You're getting closer and closer to stepping on cars in the middle of traffic!" Izuku pointed out in a comical manner, making the platinum giantess halt in her footsteps and look nervously below to see a plethora of everyday civilians shouting at her in Japanese.

"Oh? Oh....! Oops...I think I trampled on more than a few bikes on the way here....heheheh." She chuckled nervously and backed away, shifting her hips side to side while anxiously backing away and picking a discreet spot to shrink down in. Izuku had slumped his shoulders a bit when seeing just how clumsy the gorgeous building-sized babe remained even after his night between her and Sekigai a short while ago. She raised a hand up and bashfully gestured to an underpass where they could meet, obviously craving his touch and yearning for it by wriggling her hips side-to-side salaciously. "Say, can we meet over there? Please....? Masteerrr...?~"

Izuku quickly checked his phone for the time and felt stuck between two places at once, hating to be late for school today after rushing back home from Nana's house and getting changed before rushing back out the door in an OFA-powered hurry. He was always 'hungry' to ravish his many lovers within the Hero community, but right now he wanted to keep a solid first impression on his school's superiors by not being late and missing out on more in-class romps with his classmates. Izuku was clad in his usual UA uniform outfit and anxiously rubbing the back of his neck with a troubled look on his face.

'Sigh, I suppose I can't help it. I haven't got the time for this, but there's always the chance she'll stop by the school and make trouble for me over there. I doubt Nemuri-Chan would reject Yuu-chan's offer to have me in the middle of class, but there is a curriculum to follow. And I can't exactly spend my entire school day ravishing the girls all I like. I suppose a quickie wouldn't hurt.' Izuku reasoned and nodded to her before quickly channeling One-For-All and leaping onto one of the buildings closest to Mt lady after jumping up from the middle of an alleyway.

Yuu saw him leap up high enough to be welcomed into her arms, bringing the gushing giantess to bring Izuku into her breasts through her costume once again! Izuku sputtered loudly as he was practically smothered by super-sized mesh covering her massive D-cup-sized boobs, but this only enraged his libido even more as he grabbed onto the surface of Yuu's tits and made her squeal loudly before beginning to shrink down.

"Gyaaahh! Oohhh...I've missed that, Midoriya-Kun. Heheheheh...! Mmhmm, this is how we first met, remember?~" She said soothingly as she returned to her original size, keeping Izuku held within each of her hands while feeling up his muscular body from all over. Izuku grinned lasciviously as he looked up into Yuu's face, admiring her natural beauty and feeling Absolute Devotion quell with renewed carnal need just from getting smothered into her super-sized chest.

"I remember.~" Izuku said, cupping one side of her buttocks and making the woman shiver considerably with excitement as she felt both of his hands grab onto her cheeks and squeeze them into his fingers. Her outfit is made skin tight because of her Quirk's ability to expand into a literal Giant, but it was also very sensitive on the skin, making Izuku's butt-groping session rather exciting for Yuu Takeyama.

"Oooohhhhhhh!! Izu-Kunnnn! Mmnhhh! Don't stop....k-keep going...!~" She whimpered pleasurably and soon felt one of his hands leave her rump and roll around to begin gingerly stroking her tights-clad mound from between her legs. He kept his other hand around her ass, fondling it with sadistic delight and making the adult Pro-Hero woman melt into butter as per his touch. Izuku had learned many exploits and secrets when deciding to give in to the dark side of his Quirk.

He learned that apart from Aphrodisiac-laced touch and/or influence, he also only learned how to determine a woman's weak points and exert pleasure-stimulating sensation through certain points of his fingertips. Yuu was just now the latest subject outside of Nana Shimura, Rumi Usagiyama, and Melissa Shield. Mt Lady was writhing while standing up on one leg, keeping him humping her curvaceous adult-sized frame while having the other leg hooking around his waist like so. The woman was shamelessly dry-humping his waist and mentally begging him to fuck her right here and now.

Unfortunately for her, Izuku let go of her ass and removed his other hand from between her legs, causing her to make a comically despairing expression in the process.

"W-wha-why did you stop!? C'mon, Izu-Kunnnn! It's been days, maybe even a week for me and the dry spell has been driving me crazy all this time while I'm on hero duty! You have no idea how stressful this job is and a woman like me, who needs to have a real man in her life, starts getting crazy for 'it' the longer she's been away from the one who made her feel like a real woman! Won't you please fuck me right here? Master...?" She begged, almost making Izuku laugh as she kept her pelvis grinding sensually all over his lower body, to the point his erection started bulging out and prodding against her pubis through her costume.

"I will, and I would, but right now, you're going to make me late for class, Yuu-Chan. Besides...." Izuku became dark and grabbed onto one of her breasts, making it squeeze underneath his fingers while his pleasure-touch mode was going active and wreaking pleasure-inducing havoc on Yuu's body! She was breathing faster and feeling hot under the collar as he looked up into her eyes with an aura of dominion before licking her lips and bringing her down a bit to where their lips were about to meet. ".....the spice of waiting for later will only make it more enjoyable when I go to your house and ruin your body after ravishing your body in giant mode. I'll pay a visit right after school, but right now I need to go since the school year has just started. Would you mind waiting for me just a little while longer?"

Yuu pouted her cheeks cutely and reluctantly nodded her head 'yes' to his question, hating to have to wait for it, but glad he promised to ruin her body for life when he pays her a visit. The waves of Aura coming out of Izuku were stronger than the last time they met, making the woman breathe hotly as her insides throbbed with white-hot arousal and sensation with desire for his cock. She affectionately ran her fingers down the bulge of his uniform pants before retracting her other leg, allowing Izuku freedom to move out of their embrace. Absolute Devotion was burning bright alright and Izuku's masterful control over it made Yuu Takayama into a whimpering, obedient slut for his touch at all times.

"Okay....I'll wait for you, Master.~ Hehehehe.~" She giggled dreamily and saw that he was starting to open up his zipper with a flick of his fingers, letting his arm-length bratwurst of a cock pop out right in front of her face. Yuu immediately shivered with excitement and started salivating when she saw that beefy appendage and instantly became hypnotized by it before looking at him for permission.

"That being said, I like to treat all my lovers ahead of time and equally whenever they're in the mood for it. So go ahead, suck me off, Yuu-Chan. Make sure you go all in and don't spill a drop when I come, but be quick about it. I think I'm running late already.~" Izuku commanded, fully exerting his authority and making Mt Lady smile with lustful excitement before wrapping her soft lips around the bulbous head of his cock like so.

"Eeeeeee! Yes, Master Izuku!~" She let out and brought her mouth down upon it, taking the cock-tip into her mouth and sliding as much of it into her gullet as humanly possible in one loud 'Schlup' of oral moisture.

*Schlop!*

"Mmnhhhmmm!! *Master Izu-Kuunnnnn!*" She mouthed, resting halfway before getting down on her knees and bobbing her head on it obediently, slurping the turgid surface of his cock with gusto. Izuku placed a hand behind her head, keeping her face aligned with his crotch as she hungrily gobbled up his cock into her throat, blowing him with utmost intensity. He quickly kept checking the sides of the area to make sure no one was watching them out in public. Even being underneath an overpass didn't guaranteed privacy and he wanted to keep Yuu's reputation intact until he knocked her up and forced her to retire.

He looked down at the gorgeous woman bobbing voraciously on his dick with loud slurping noises filling up the air and lips squeezing down on every inch of his mighty penis as she started taking more into her gullet.

*Schluppp...schluppp...schlupppp..schluppp...schluppp....schlupppp...schluppp...schluppppp!!!*

"Mmmmmmhhmmmm!!~" She moaned, languidly swallowing every inch of his cock into the deepest end of her throat. Yuu looked up into his eyes dreamily with devotion reflected in those purple orbs, showing just how much she loved and adored him while gorging herself on his cock. Her tongue came out and ran itself around the surface while she reaches for the hilt with her gloved hands. She was stroking off his hilt diligently, keeping her covered-up fingers squeezing every inch of his length while pumping the rest of into her mouth. "Hmmmhh! *Schlupppp!* Mmhmm..mhmm...mhmm...mhmm...! *Schluppp..schlupp..schlupp!*"

"Gnnghhh!! Not bad, you've really improved your technique, Yuu-Chan! I think I'm getting ready to blow already!" Izuku mouthed, enjoying how fierce the esteemed Pro-Hero was being as she eventually let go of his cock with her hands and grabbed ahold of his pelvis before pulling the entirety of her face into his crotch in one grand swoop of deepthroating motion!

*SCHLOP!*

Izuku actually doubled over a bit and held onto her costume's horns for proper handling. He was getting to enjoy the blonde-haired woman's entire mouth, throat, and esophagus sliding around his cock. Every inch of his member was covered up in her warm, slimy, saliva with Yuu's tongue intricately rolling around all over the underside while she repeatedly pumped her face into his pelvis.

"*Guggkkkgg!! *Schluupppp!!* Ggghkkk!! Masterrrr!~*" She managed to mouth before feeling Izuku's hands pulling her horns back and using them as make-shift handles so that he could face-fuck Mt Lady with sexual vigor, causing her lips to gush saliva and work the bottom of his cock with mouth humming around every inch of it. She was taking every inch into the back of her throat, allowing it to bulge with his massive meat stick as it pummeled her mouth every five seconds like a jackhammer. Yuu thought about how heroes like Death Arms or Kamui Woods or any of her many male fans would kill to be in this situation, but only Izuku would forever have both her body and heart. And she was proving it right now.

"Mmnhmmhhh!! Mmhhp...mhmpp...mmhppp...mmpp...mmmppp..mmnmppp!! *Izukuuuuuunn!*" Mt Lady mouthed again and soon felt the rumbling of his cock beginning to engorge with his balls pulsating like a pair of live hearts before feeling the flow of his molten hot cum go pouring into her mouth! Izuku kept his hold on her horns securely before pulling Yuu's face groin-deep between his legs and silently howling with euphoria as he filled her mouth with cum!

"Gnngghhh!! Here! Drink it all, you thirsty witch!~" Izuku growled, watching as Yuu's cheeks bloated and retracted repeatedly as she swallowed down every ounce of his sperm she could, making loud gulping sounds in the process. Thick gouts of sperm came gushing out between Yuu's lips as she greedily swallowed everything with little glowing hearts in her violet-colored eyes.

*Gulp....gulpp..gulpp...gulpp...gulpp..gulpp..gulpp!*

Both of them were mewling softly amidst this deepthroat exchange and coitus with several dribbles of Izuku's sperm dripping onto the ground below his feet. Of course, Yuu wriggled her face into his groin some more, taking in as much as she could and enjoying every ounce of his sperm on her tongue as well as the inside of her stomach. He lasted for several minutes and slowly pulled his pelvis back from her face, making the beautiful Pro-Hero giantess wear a set of sperm-coated lips creating an air-pocket bubble that popped while she looked dizzily at him. Those same lips curved into a smile as she took one last gulp of his sperm, shuddering blissfully with giddiness and excitement for she was now truly broken-in as his lover.

"Did I do good, Master...? Heheheheh.~" She asked, licking up her lips and her chin while he zipped his cock back up and slung his school bag over his shoulders once more.

"You did great, Yuu-Chan, now.....see you later. Tonight around the late afternoon when you get off. Text me if you get off earlier and I'll be right there at your house.~" He instructed and she gleefully nodded her head before getting up to her feet and hugging him into her arms in a loving embrace.

"Of course, Master. Better watch out in case I decide to become a teacher at UA just like Kayama-san if only to be with you more often. Hee hee.~" She responded and Izuku nodded his head in understanding before channeling OFA and speeding off in a hurry to get to the UA building in time. Yuu waved him off with a loving smile on her face and brought out the small diaphragm of BC pills Nana Shimura handed her once she became part of the Harem. 'I wonder if I should bother taking these today when I see Izu-Kun again? Hmmm, having him knock me up sounds almost too appetizing to resist after all.~'

******

Later that day...

After an 'interesting' return to school following an in-between hallways romp with some of the students that had fallen in love with him, as well as having plans made to meet a prestigious Ice-Quirk having family, Izuku Midoriya was on his way over to Yuu Takeyama's house. The semi-lavish suite where he first took Kashiko Sekai's virginity as well as made Mt Lady into his personal Izuku-Hungry bitch was well-remembered in mind. Despite overusing his cock and filling several stomachs, assholes, and wombs full of his seed today, Izuku was still primed and ready to go. So he leaped through the air across the many buildings of this particular residential area of the city over to Yuu's house, hoping she didn't get to stay late at work.

At times, even up-and-coming Pro Heroes like her tend to get stuck at the office of their agency working on filing paperwork or commissioned to assist other heroes in need of their help. But, much to his pleasant surprise, he found a note on the door to her suite and plucked it off before pushing his spare key into the lock and opening the door. He flipped open the note and it said only a few choice words while smelling her personal perfume, charming Izuku easily as he made his way inside.

...

"Come inside, Master Izu-Kun darling. Come inside of me and don't dare leave even a single drop of your essence spill out. I want it all, just as you made me into a woman, I want you to make me into a mommy now too.~"

...

Izuku positively bristled at the idea as he felt his cock bulging with arousal already at the thought of knocking up Yuu Takeyama with her express permission to do so. He put his school bag down by the door and locked the door behind him, wondering if he should entertain the woman's wish to become pregnant already. As far as he knew, only Nana and Rumi were certifiably knocked up by him even though they haven't revealed a pregnancy test yet. He had a feeling Momo and Kyouka's mothers were too, but he had yet to hear back from them as he walked his way over the Pro Hero's bedroom, finding the scent of perfume getting stronger along the way. It was a pleasant scent that stirred his nostrils quite a bit and while he was walking toward that bedroom dimly lit with a red glow, Izuku started shedding some of his uniform clothing along the way.

"Here I come, Yuu-Chan. I'm still on the fence right now about granting that wish, seeing as how it might be too soon and I still want to play with you like a breeding sow in heat.~' Izuku thought after he had opened the door unto the dimly-lit candlelight scene of Yuu resting atop her bed wearing transparent lingerie consisting of a curtain dripping underneath her semi-exposed tits shown through a magenta-lace brassiere. Below, she was wearing a satin-cloth thong that was so thin the fabric disappeared between her buttocks and nearly sunk completely between the folds of her pussy.

Izuku was smiling darkly as he felt his cock stiffening to absolute hardness when seeing her, not only was she wearing almost nothing at all, but she was posing for him in a large-sized version of herself topping out at ten-feet tall. She was nearly as tall as a house and almost too big for this bedroom to contain, but Yuu made it work as she sat there on the bed with her knees spread apart and chest leaning forward in a prowling pose like a sexy tigress. Her eyes were dripping with bedroom lust and her long, platinum vanilla hair was dripping down her shoulders sexily as though she was an angel from Heaven coming to seduce Izuku and have his babies. As soon as the last article of clothing left the boy's crotch, revealing his dick in all its fully hardened glory, Yuu ran her tongue across her lips and slid her hands down her waist before flossing them through her hair.

Izuku really liked what he saw and looked past Yuu to see the Support-system dispenser of BC pills resting on her nightstand next to her. From all he knew, Yuu had either done without them for the sake of procreating a baby with him or took one without letting him know for sure. Either way, he was naked, pent-up with libido, and eager to please one of his earliest conquests; Yuu Takeyama.

"Good evening, Master Izu-Kun. I'm so glad you came. Fu fu fu.....~" She cooed seductively and crawled towards the edge of the bed, looking lustfully at him the entire time before gently putting her hands behind his muscular backside and pulling him onto the bed! Izuku simply let her, adoring that a grown woman like her was aggressively manhandling a teenage boy like him. His body may be in its prime right now, what with his muscular anatomy and his masculine appearance mixed with an overly large appendage, but Izuku was still very much an underage teen about to copulate with an adult Pro-Hero once again.

Everything about what he does always titillates himself and his lovers.

"Oooff! Hehe, someone's eager, huh, Yuu-Chan. Are you wanting to really get yourself pregnant with my seed today? Not that I mind since Nemuri-Chan probably is already, but it may be too soon for you to retire from hero work and be a mother. Not that I wouldn't take care of you somehow thanks to a certain Star Hero who might also be pregnant from me.~" Izuku said darkly, enjoying the lustful look of excitement written on Yuu's face as she ran her hands down his chest with a sigh.

"I do, Izu-Kuuun darling. I really do, but.....who's to say I really took one or not, hm? What's important for me right now is to have mind-blowing, risky sex with the lone boy in all of Japan I love. I've been crazy without you here feeding me your seed until earlier today, and work has been so stressful that I find myself in constant need of stress relief.~" Yuu purred, gingerly rolling down her hands along his chest and feeling up his young, muscular body while sliding her lower half to the smoldering phallus of his length with a seductive smile.

Izuku said nothing and simply lay on his back with hands behind his head, watching as Yuu slipped aside her magenta-colored panties and showed him the moistening peach of her sex. He could practically feel the heat coming off of it, obviously confirming how stressed-out the beautiful Mt Lady had been lately. Her size easily dwarfed him, yet still, he wanted to sit up and caress the large woman's face in an intimate fashion before engaging in raunchy baby-making sex.

"Yuu-Chan....you know I'll always make time for you, all you have to do nowadays is be patient and maybe shoot me a text saying just how much you're in need. I always devote myself to my girls, and they.....should always devote themselves to me.....~" He said darkly as he felt Absolute Devotion burn blindingly bright within his subconscious, causing Yuu to shudder briskly with desire and lean down to wrap her lips around his in a most intense tongue-swathing kiss like so.

*Schlupp!*

"Hmmmhnhhh!! *Schluppp..schlupppppp..schluoppppp!!* Pop!* Ooohhh...Midoirya-Kun! Masteeerrr...! I need you! I want you! I'll love you forever and bear you as many children as you like!~" Yuu proclaimed with little hearts in her eyes as she made out with Izuku intimately with utmost passion. Her tongue languidly rolled into his mouth, nearly stretching his jaw a bit since she was in a larger form. It was like a beefy, amazon as tall as a small building prowling down upon Izuku's small yet muscular frame, making his libido skyrocket since he liked dominating powerful women like Nana Shimura.

Their tongues intermingled languidly in a messy, sloppy exchange wrought with love-bound passion for each other. Izuku gave as good as he got by tasting Yuu's tongue rolling down into his mouth and slobbering all over his lips before sucking away his breath with a loving lip-lock. She moaned, hummed, and mewled pleasantly with desire as she made out with him for some time longer, eventually letting down the scanty brasserie covering her tits so that her hefty pair of enlarged and naked DD-cups spilled out like a pair of thick lumps of doughy meat.

"Gnnghhhh! Yuu-Chan....! Mount yourself on me already, I want to take you right now, but so in a way that'll let me use more of my true power to make sure you're satisfied enough to last a while!" Izuku commanded, making Yuu spring into action as she hastily lined up his massive cock with her quivering hole, pressing herself down upon it with a simple shove of her enlarged hips like so.

*Squelch!**

"Gnnggaaaaagghhhhh!! Oohhhh...Izu-Kunn!! Darling!~" Yuu cried out, quivering loudly as she felt his mast burrow through her spongy insides on its way to the innermost part of her core again. Even at her enlarged seize, Izuku's cock was still more than a match for her body. Just feeling it melt her pussy like butter made Yuu fall even more in love with him as she felt her insides clutching gingerly around his cock while she began bottoming her pelvis onto his waist in a rhythmic manner. "Oooaaaahhhh!! Uuhhhhh!! yess!! This is what I've been missing all this time! I've wanted this for so long ago without a third party getting involved! Oohhh....! I've missed this, Midoriya-Kun!"

Her light-skinned body started jutting about all over his waist, smashing her entire weight down in a repetition of skin-slapping coitus that made the woman's entire bed rock like it was a spring mattress. Her massive tits jostled about in front of Izuku's face, making him latch his lips onto one of her enlarged nipples and squeeze it into his mouth! With a loud 'Schlup' of suction filling the air and with the added feeling of having the boy's strong lips suckle on her tit, Yuu was steadily starting to melt internally while she rode him cowgirl style. Her heart-shaped ass twerked and bounced around, with her entire ten-foot-tall body undulating constantly along the surface of the bed. It shook and creaked loudly with its structure beginning to collapse the longer Izuku drove his length into Yuu's tight pussy from below.

"Uugnnhh!!! Yuu-Chan! Nnghh!" He growled, taking his lips off of her right tit and switching to the other one before grabbing both of them to ensure his magical hands work their stuff. One-For-All was powering his entire body, making his strength greater and increasing his speed and precision immensely while Yuu rode him raw. Her tight, squishy pussy repeatedly slipped down to the base, clutching every bulging inch of his cock while he bottomed out of her womb non-stop. It was a pure, unadulterated sexual frenzy between a young man and a beautiful adult woman. Nothing was more forbidden since he was a minor and she was a Pro-Hero, but Yuu barely even cared.

She planted her large hands around the area of his upper back, letting both of her tits smother his face even more while she rolled her pelvis fervently onto his crotch with increasing motion. Her entire body was undulating like a serpent and she was exerting an insane amount of energy in riding his cock.

"Uuh...uuuhh..uuh..uuh...uhuh...uhh..uuh...uh..uuh..uughhh!!! Izu-Kununn!! Ooaaahhhh!! Nnghh!!! Knock me up! Seed my insides thoroughly! Give it to me even when I'm carrying your baby in the near future! I want it!~" Yuu cried out, wrapping her large arms around his neck as she kept on humping his waist with every bouncing motion her hips provided. Yuu felt his dick literally plunge into the depths of her womb, making her struggle to hold onto her sanity as she felt it give her absolute pleasure. 'Oohaahhh yeahh! Uughhnn! Even in this size, he's too much! Oooohhh! I want him to plow everything into me because I think my body is getting tired from trying to wring his cock to full completion!'

"Izu-Ku-Kun.....darling! Aahhhh!! Will you...please fuck me from the other side? I want to feel you plowing into me from above, using that powdered form of yours!~" Yuu begged, huffing hotly as she constantly worked his crotch with her cunt squeezing tight every passing second. Izuku had been in the midst of feeding on her breasts again when he popped his head out from between her massive cleavage and nodded to Yuu with a devilish smile on his face.

"Of course, anything for you, Yuu-chan. You....belong to me now, right? Want to be married as one of my wives in the future after I graduate from UA?" Izuku asked, lighting up the fire inside of Yuu's heart and soul as she envisioned herself wearing a wedding dress and being carried down the aisle as the wife of an All-Star Pro-Hero she knew her Master could be. She could also picture Nemuri in the background crying her eyes out for missing out on being the first of them to wed him, making the fantasy all the sweeter for Yuu to enjoy as she felt her world turning upside down with Izuku shifting places!

"Gaahhh!! Izu-Kunn!~" She cried out joyously as her colossal frame was now on the bottom with her naked backside pressing into the bed. Her legs were now jostling about in the air with feet nearly pressed into the ceiling as a result. Izuku stayed atop Yuu's body, pumping his cock into the sodden messiness of her tight and juicy pussy nonstop, making her croon loudly in euphoria the entire time. "Gyaaaaagnnhhh!! Y-you're jabbing it even deeper now! Ooohhhh.....Master Izu-kuunn!~"

She cried out in euphoria with glowing hearts in her eyes, seeing that confident look on Izuku's face as proceeded to jackhammer his OFA-powered hips into her large body from above. His pelvis was rocketing between her legs, filling up her pussy completely to the brim and making Yuu cross her legs behind his backside to lock him in! She was sure of it now, she wanted to have his babies and retire from Hero duty even though she loved being in the spotlight in her journey to be famous. But right now, all she could think about was sex with her young Master Izuku and how good he made her feel with just his touch alone.

"Hnnghhhh!! Yuu-Chan...! I'm getting close now, if you're really ready to receive my seed then so be it! But it'll be up to me to let you know when it's okay to become pregnant! When the time comes, and it may not be today, I'll knock you up a dozen times over and never stop ravishing you even after you pop out as many kids! That's how crazy I am about you, Yuu Takeyama! You'll....nngh...be......one of my...nngh...wives! Aagghhhhh!~" Izuku growled, expertly plunging his cock deep into her sex and hitting the country woman's G-spot right on the mark!

The combination of his heart-melting words as well as the sensation of having her pussy getting tunneled out by his member made Yuu succumb to orgasm before long. Her large legs crossed behind his backside with her breasts literally smothering his face. She held onto him with all fours and shuddered blissfully in the orgasmic climax, milking Izuku's larger-than-life meat for all it was worth while he cums!

"Ghhaaaaaahhhhhh!! Cum inside me, Izu-Kun! Come lots inside of me, Master....aaaahhh!~" She cried out, letting her tongue spill out of her mouth as she felt the spasm of her cervix clutching his cock and getting Izuku to spill everything inside of her womb after delivering a final push of his waist.

He grunted stiffly, although it was barely heard since he was smothered between her massive tits, but Izuku's meat was twitching and spurting wildly into her womb, filling it up to capacity with a devilish smirk on his face. Of course, that couldn't be seen either because of the giantess's breasts sandwiching the boy's head.

*Splurrt...splurt...splurt...splurt...splurt...splurt...splurt...splurt..splurt!*

Mt Lady wailed gloriously with volume high enough to reach the neighbors in her neighborhood, as well as perhaps the entire block itself. The large ten-foot-tall woman shuddered constantly in orgasm, clutching Izuku's waist between her thighs and squeezing every thick rope of sperm she could from his cock with her pussy milking him non-stop. His cum was thick, virile, and likely heavily potent, giving Yuu the fantasy of becoming pregnant and being near Izuku in sweet marital bliss. Of course, she knew she wasn't the only Pro-Hero woman to have this fantasy or have the opportunity to be his wife in the coming future, but still, Yuu relished every moment she lived in the fantasy of her dream-to-be. It was no longer about being famous anymore, although she wouldn't mind having a toy made of herself and living off royalties from Otaku, her new goal in life was simply to be one of Izuku's chief lovers and live with him forever.

"Hhhaaaah! Nnhhhhhh!! Oohhhh...Master Izu-Kun! Izu-Kunnnnnn!! Mmnhhhh.....!! Heheheh, you came so much inside of me, I'm likely to be pregnant for sure now.....~" She giggled deliriously after he had finished cumming inside of her and made the woman collapse her limbs so that his head was freed from her tits, breathing a loud exhale since he was suffocating a bit. Izuku looked up into Yuu's lovestruck eyes and was about to crawl up to kiss her on the lips till she started shrinking down to normal size. She was now just a little under six feet and resting there in his lap with legs intimately wrapping around his buttocks with arms pulling him into another embrace.

She never stopped looking into his eyes with a dreamy smile of hers, one that said she loved him forever and wanted to be a Miss Midoriya in the near future. Izuku, likewise, managed to bring his hands around her buttocks to cup and fondle between his fingers, making Yuu whimper pleasantly before resting her head atop his.

"You...*huff...huff..huff*.....still weren't ready, were you? I think you did take a BC pill just in case because you weren't sure yet you wanted to be a mother, right, Yuu-chan?~" Izuku deducted, making Yuu bashfully nod before placing her lips on his and proceeding to suckle on his bottom lip in a romantic manner.

"Mmmhmm! *Schlupp!* I wasn't, no. At least...not yet anyway, but we can still fool around like we're trying to get me pregnant, right? Izuku honey? I'm definitely craving more attention from you now, just as long as I'm working Pro-Hero duty. I'm gonna need my Master to help me take the edge off, that is...if you're willing to fuck me stupid each time. I'll give up everything for you. Everything.~" Yuu professed, making Izuku blush and smirk as he felt AD burn bright like the sun, making it obvious he would have to pay more attention to his earlier lovers a bit more often from now on.

'Of course, I'll put aside time, but just remember who's boss around here, Yuu-chan. If I want to tongue out your pussy from the inside of your costume while you're as tall as Tokyo Tower, you'll let me. *Yuu blushes fiercely* And...I want to ride out between your tits from underneath said costume too, either that or plow you publicly in the countryside while you're in one of your taller forms. I like making love to you while you're a giant and I'm pretty sure you do too.~" Izuku said, making Yuuu salivate while breathing hotly with excitement. She was nodding furiously before leaning down to wrap her arms lovingly around his shoulders, embracing Izuku with all the love in her heart while feeling his cock harden up from inside of her pussy, ready to go again.

"Yess! Yess!! Ohhhh a thousand times yess, Izu-Kun darling! Please.....do me whenever you feel like, Hero Duty or not! Oh, you've made me so happy. Hehehehe.~" Yuu giggled excitedly before sucking Izuku's lips into her mouth to begin making out with him again, all while she felt his hands clutching her mighty ass from behind.

She was very happy to have made his Ass-Quaintance that night they met indeed.

End of Omake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
261K 521 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
36.2K 3.4K 64
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
23.5K 2K 40
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.