BEHIND THE SCENES( KDA X MALE...

Bởi GuildMaster_RiP

KDA popstars rising to fame in just 1 night but despite their talents there are also the people behind the sc... Xem Thêm

INTRODUCTIONS
Chapter 1:A Devil Behind the Smile.
Chapter 2: Seraphine
Chapter 3: Pizza?
Chapter 4: Memories
Chapter 5: Fight?
Chapter 6: Polaroid
Chapter 7:My Queen
Chapter 8:The storm
Chapter 9: Catching Up
Chapter 10: There goes my peace
Chapter 11: I can dress up nice too!
Chapter 12: Party Night! (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Party Night! (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Buckle Up.
Chapter 15:Bloody Night
Chapter 16: Aftermath
Chapter 17:MOM?!
Chapter 18: She Actually has Pretty Eyes
Chapter 19: The Aftermath.
Chapter 21:Unwanted Guest
Chapter 22: Remenicsing
Chapter 23: Closure with your Demons.
Chapter 24: Wild Goose Chase.
Chapter 25: Midnight Snack
SURVEY AND ANNOUNCMENTS!
Chapter 26: Staying over with the Idols.
Chapter 27:What are they doing?
Chapter 28: Lighting up the fuze
Chapter 29:Let's go to the Mall!
Chapter 30: Im through with you.
Chapter 31: SURPRISE?
Chapter 32: Game Night!
Chapter 33: New Start
Chapter 34:Walk with me ?
Chapter 35: Back to work.
Chapter 36: Trust

Chapter 20: THIS IS A BAD IDEA!

6.5K 197 87
Bởi GuildMaster_RiP

Message from the Author: I got no excuse it's been unproductive for me the past weeks so im sorry this got delayed even though i said i was saying i'm gonna be much more productive, so im really sorry. But i'm also sincerely grateful for all your patience giving me the time i need to get back on track and create more content all of you enjoy,  thank you and enjoy this weeks new chapter!

Kai'sa POV

Its been 3 days since Auntie's call and today she told us to get ready, but to get read for what? We didnt know whats going to happening so we did , i was just in the living room with Eve who surprisingly was already dressed casually ever since we got the text she immediately ready up and right now she's just on her phone texting while Ahri and Akali are still in their room, but u can hear Ahri shouting from her phone on the other side of the room.

It must be Sett again.

Eve:Ugh...can't she just break up with him.

Ahri: I CAN HEAR YOU! NO NOT YOU SETT!

I left out a soft chuckle cause of how funny it was hearing the two.

Akali:Still no news?

Akali slid down the stair's handrail to joining us in the living room.

Kai'sa:Hey Kali, and nope no news on Auntie yet.

Akali:How do we even meet her?

Eve:Ugh, no clue and its already 1 in the afternoon.

*DING DONG*

Kai'sa:Who might that be?

Akali:must be mundo.

I went to the front to check the tv screen where our cameras are projected to see a unusual car on our front gate.

Kai'sa:Uh guys? I dont think thats mundo.

Ahri:GUYS AUNTIE IS HERE!

Ahri rushed out of her room then down the stairs and in to the living room.

Kai'sa:So that limo outside is Auntie's?

Ahri:mhm~

Eve:Then what are you guys waiting for? Let her in!

I pressed the button to open the gate and we all went outside to meet Auntie at the front of the mansion, Ahri on the other hand was fixing herself a bit patting her dress while combing her hair with her fingers, As the car parked in front of the entrance we were all getting nervous at the same time, when the car stopped right in front of us the door opened on our side.

Sera:Hi guys! Nice house!

Sera came out first in the Limo all cheery and excited.

Kai'sa:Sera? What are you doing here?

We were surpised for a second that Sera was actually with Auntie, which made us wonder where is auntie?

Sera:Oh ,auntie called me also and asked for my help for (y/n) and of course i wanted to help.

Sera was much more energetic than the last time we saw her, at least she'sgetting better by the day.

Suddenly Auntie came out, with her hair newly done while wearing a corporate attire with a skirt, she was wearing a Navy blue leather coat with fur on the collar, what ever she wore even if it's  a corporate, formal or casual attire she still looks dazzling.

She buttoned up her blazer and smiled at us giving us a nod of greeting.

Sera:Oh! let me help you Auntie.

Aunt Lissandra:No need Sera Dear , thank you. But do please help my son.

Sera:Sure Auntie!

Auntie walked up the steps and straight to us like it was nothing but never the less I went to her to help and greet her.

Kai'sa:Auntie! Welcome to our home!

Auntie:Kai'sa Dear, thank you. Your house looks really lovely~

is she really blind? What the heck is that "special perspective "of hers?

Sera:slowly please...

After we all greeted Auntie to our home we all looked back at car when we heard Sera's voice,  as another person came out, my heart was pumping fast, I was still scared of what (y/n)'s condition up to now. The guard in the limo slowly lifted a guy while another fixed the wheel chair on the side and placed him there.

Our eyes winded as we saw (y/n) lifeless while sitting on the wheel chair.

Sera:Come one (y/n) its the girl.. Say hi!

(y/n):.....

There was only  silence in the air, you could also feel the heavy atmosphere everyone was giving out, and we all know we were all still depress on what happened but despite (y/n) "waking up"  you couldn't help but feel sad on his condition.

Ahri:Come one guys! Lets not let our guests wait!

Akali:Y-yeah...

Kai'sa:Mhm..

Thankfully Ahri was able to break the silence, the atmosphere was almost getting heavy and awkward at the same time. Eve on the other hand went towards (y/n) and squatted down a bit to level herself to (y/n) and held his hand.

Eve:Hello Dear.

(Y/n) didn't spoke again but his hand flinched for a second which made Eve surpised a bit but also made her smile, i felt soft just from seeing the both of them together.

Eve:May I Sera?

Sera:Of course!

I stood next the Sera while Eve pushed (y/n) wheelchair , it was my first time seeing Eve this soft and caring towards someone else besides us, this just show us how (y/n) really meant to Eve which still makes me wonder what made her interested in (y/n).

Love is really strange...

We all settled in the living room, while i went to the kitchen to grab drinks for everyone.

Kai'sa:Water Auntie?

Aunt Lissandra:Ah yes thank you Kai'sa dear.

AkalI:By the way how did you know where we live Auntie?

The same question also popped in my head when Ahri said that auntie arrived at our front house.

Aunt Lissandra:Oh it was easy, i just called Mundo.

Ahri:Wait you know our manager?

Auntie was pretty joyful telling hearing that, she also even jump up her seat in excitement.

Auntie Lissandra:Of course! Me and Mundo go way back during our college days. I consider him as a close friend so I even  invested in his company back when he was still starting as a small entertainment agency and i'm happy to see it striving right now!

Eve:wait, are you perhaps one of our big investors Auntie?

Auntie Lissandra: I wouldn't say big, it's just a few hundred millions.

Everyone except Auntie Lissandra and (y/n): JUST A FEW HUNDRED MILLIONS!?

All of us were surprise that Auntie Lissandra was actually one of our investors that were support us and the company.

Wait so  if (y/n)'s mom has been supporting us back then? How could we not know?!

Auntie Lissandra:Now now enough side stories we can have this talk some other day plus i came here for a reason and since  i'm also busy woman at the moment, i want to make this quick.

Everyone but Sera sat straight, as we were about to know what Auntie actually called us for.

Aunt Lissandra: So i called almost everyone here, i tried to call (y/n)'s best friends yasuo and ekko but they were out of the city, so i just told them ahead if they ever have the time.

Kai'sa: but why not also tell us about it immediately rather than on the phone?

Aunt Lissandra:The doctor's weren't sure yet until today's result came so it was much more understandable to tell you know since I know what my son's situation is right now.

Ahri:What did the Dr. Shen say about (y/n)'s condition?

Auntie looked at (y/n) and place her hand on his hand then looked back at us.

Auntie Lissandra: Dr.Shen told me that right now my son is now on minimal conscious state.

Eve:That's a good thing?

Kai'sa:Yeah, he's sense's are awake but his still in a small coma.

Auntie Lissandra:Which brings us to our current situation, i do have a favor for you girls and his friends.

I have a bad feeling about this..

Aunt Lissandra:I wanted you girls to also help (y/n) recover  and atleast take care of him while i'm gone.

Eve:that's easy Auntie i can-

Before Eve can even stand up Auntie flick her wrist and ice dragged her back to her seat and covered her mouth.Her serious face switched back to her loving mother side.

Scary..

Aunt Lissandra: As i was saying-

*CRASH*

We all looked and say Eve brought out her lashes and broke the ice that was covering her mouth.

Eve:But where is (y/n) going to stay?

Our eyes widened realizing the situation that was now unraveling.

oh please god no.

Auntie Lissandra:Don't worry, my personal maid will be there to keep an eye and help (y/n) his old apartment.

Auntie snapped her finger and  a raven hair girl wearing a maid outfit with a long dress walked forwards to introduce herself.

Oh thank god..

Nidalee:hello~

Eve:Tch.

Eve let out an annoyed looked while pouting like a child.

Akali:But why not bring him back frejlord where you all live Auntie?

Auntie Lissandra:it wouldn't be much since most of his life was spent outside home than here. Plus aren't all his friends live here? It would be to much to ask for asking his friends to come the way from frejlord and piltover.

Akali:Right..

Auntie Lissandra:Im not asking much...but if you do have the time, can you help (y/n)?

Kai'sa:Of course Auntie! (y/n) also helped to so much, we wouldnt be here because of him.

Ahri:Yeah!

Auntie:Thank you..

A sigh of relief escaped from my chest.

For a second i thought she was gonna ask us-

Eve:but isn't it better if he stays here Auntie? *smirks*

God dammit Eve!

The whole room became silent as Eve for the second time fucked herself over once again in front of Auntie! Auntie was looking at Eve with a annoyed looked with her brow cocked up.

Auntie Lissandra:Excuse me?

Eve:Think about it Auntie! If (y/n) stay here we can help him easily here in our mansion! we also have space,  you dont have to worry about the paparazzi seeing or stalking us to (y/n)'s apartment, and of course you dont need the maid-

*WOOSH*

A ice shard just flew pass Eve's cheek grazing it a bit this frightened us as we as the shard was half impaled to the wall behind. Suddenly a  cold murderous presence is felt around the room.

We were all scared what Auntie might do from Eve opening her mouth to much! But even so Eve did have a good idea, we can help (y/n) 24/7 if we had the time and we wouldnt put our career and (y/n)'s identity hidden, who knows what might happen if the KDA popstars was visiting a apartment on the almost outskirts of Piltover,

but us ourselve helping him is too much, which means we're the ones who are going to help me t-take bath?!

I felt my cheeks were getting warm just from imagining it.

Aunt Lissandra:What.did.you.just.say?

Going back to the situation in hand I quickly held Auntie's hand to calm her down.

Kai'sa:A-auntie  c-calm down, even if Eve does sprout nonsense SOMETIMES!

Eve:Hey!

I let out a brief sigh to calm myself down from what i'm about to say

Kai'sa: I hate to say it...but Eve has a small point...Except the one without the maid!

Eve:Tch.

GOD DAMMIT EVE!

Eve clicked her tongue and started acting like a child again which wasn't helping her situation at all.

Kai'sa: And we really dont have much to do? since we finished our tour and decided to take a break before thinking about next step to our career.

Aunt Lissandra:Hmm...

Ahri POV

I was still flustered from what Evelynn just suggested, it was crazy but somehow made a little bit of sense. Even i also wanted to help in any way i can.

Auntie Lissandra: but what about you girls? What do you think about Eve's crazy idea?

She looked at me and Akali for answers.

Akali:I-i don't know... it's not a bad idea, since i really got nothing to do much and im glad to help out (y/n) recover..

Ahri: and Eve does have a point when people start seeing us just visiting or suddenly hangin out with a person on a wheel chair.... And since (y/n)'s other friends are here in piltover its much easier for them to visit him..

Auntie Lissandra took a moment to think, as she took small sip from her cup she let out a soft sigh.

Aunt Lissandra:Very well.. You can make room for 1 more right?

Ahri:W-we got alot of rooms for guest, is there more people from you are staying?

Auntie Lissandra:No i was actually wondering if Sera would stay to keep an eye for (y/n) on my behalf also.

Sera POV

Sera:HUH?! NO NO NO

I was caught of guard from what Auntie just said a second ago. Because what made her come to that decision?!

I mean Living with my favorite idols?! Its like a dream come true! Omg! B-but i cant...

Sera:I dont think ill even do anything here..and i dont think ill be able to pay the re-

Akali:You don't have to think about that we're friends here, come on!

I was really happy they think of me that way but it was just too much for me.

Sera:I dont know...i just dont want to feel im just staying here for free...

Ahri:Hmm..you can just help doing the chores here, and it would be okay

Kai'sa:Mhm!

Eve:Well Sera i dont mind but the-

Ahri nudge Eve on the gut to shut her up this time before she could put herself in danger again.

Auntie Lissandra:Plus I know how much you wanted to help (y/n) when we were at the hospital awhile ago, and dont worry ill be sending money on the expenses, and supplies for my son's need.

Sera:EH?! A-auntie you dont have to!

Auntie Lissandra:Nonsense you're helping my son dear, not enough money can pay my gratitude for the help you're giving right now.

I felt my cheeks blushed for a second after hearing Auntie Lissandra's words.

Sera:Auntie..

I couldnt help myself so i lunged to her and  gave  her a hug.

Sera:we'll try our best, we promise..

Auntie Lissandra:I know dear.

Everyone else went in the hug except for Eve because she's still trapped on her seat.

AuntieLissandra:That;s all for know, I want to stay long but you know the company cant run by itself ! And don't worry all of (y/n) things are settled, Nidalee here will tell you what you all need.

Auntie Lissandra then went to (y/n) and kissed his forehead.

Auntie Lissandra:get well soon my little snowflake..

After that she then left with the other 2 guards behind her leaving us with (y/n) and the Maid.

Nidalee:Pleasure meeting all of you, Mistresses~

Nidalee did a curtsy while slightly bowing her head

Wow.. i didn't knew maids are still a thing.

Eve POV

ugh finally my ass was already beginning to freeze.

I was suddenly free from the ice Auntie froze me with, so i started brushing of the remaining ice off myself. I looked at the maid Autnie assigned to take care of (y/n) something about her I dont like 1 bit. While she was helping bring (y/n)'s luggage in our eyes met and she gave me a smirked which confused but also made me pissed.

did she just smirk at me?!

For some reason i felt my blood boiling by the second.

Ahri:Eve?

Eve:Hm? Yes dear?

Ahri:You okay?

Eve:Yeah why?

Ahri:you just look pissed looking at Nidalee.

Eve:I just have a bad feeling about her.

Ahri:She's Auntie's personal maid, you need to relax Eve.

Eve:I am Darling don't worry~

Im not, i want to murder this bitch.

*time skip*

(y/n) and Seraphine were already able to settle down but we decided to get for the rest of Sera's things tomorrow . We gave (y/n) the room on the ground floor to make it more accessible for him while Sera took the vacant rooms on the 2nd floor.

I was just sitting on the sofa a bit excited that (y/n) is staying here but also upset from his situation. I saw (y/n) finally got out in his room with, ugh..that stupid maid pushing his wheel chair, i quickly got up and walk to them.

Eve:Hello Dear, would you mind if i show (y/n) around?

I tried to keep my composure gave Nidalee a smile while she still smiled back but something about it really grinds my gears.

Nidalee: Of course Mistress Evelynn~

As  started pushing (y/n)'s wheel chair i can still feel her presence behind me.

Eve:Alone? If you mind?

Nidalee:I'm afraid i can't leave you with (y/n) Madam Lissandra's orders.

Despite her giving out a smile i can feel her trying to make a smug face. Before i can do anything stupid thankfully Kai'sa came in to stop me from murdering her.

Kai'sa:Now now, its fine Nidalee, Eve wont do anything stupid, RIGHT?

Eve:OUCH!

I felt a pinch on hand and Kai'sa was giving me a serious look, i let out a sigh and just tried not to make it worse.

Eve:Yes i promise.

Kai'sa:See? Why not help me prepare for dinner Nidalee?

Nidalee:Very Well.

as i started pushing (y/n) to the exit to the backyard to get some fresh air and maybe show him around on the outside first while pushing him  i can still feel her stares from the distance.

just what is her deal?

I took my time showing (y/n) around, from the view we see on our backyard which is almost the whole city of Piltover to the view of our whole house in the backyard.
Eve:you know ...you helped us reached this..

We took a moment as we saw the girls through the glass walls. Akali and Sera were on the living room while Kai'sa and Nidalee were on the kitchen.

Eve:We're all grateful for your help, we really are..

I sat down on one of the chairs on our backyard while i would unconsciously just start a conversation despite his silence i would just continue talking to my heart's content but feeling the emptiness of the silence just breaks my heart.

I adjusted myself and sat on the floor while leaning my chin on the armrest of (y/n)'s wheel chair I looked at (y/n) who was blankly looking through the horizon, i reached through the side of his cheeks, i brushed his hair to the side I feeling the soft skin of his cheeks, his finger fidget a bit which caught me by surpised but at the same time a smile escaped my lips hoping his reaction was something becuase he see's me or felt my touch was familiar to him.

But there wasn't much of a reaction of that, as i realized it wouldn't be  that easy. I rested face again with on both my arms resting on the arm rest of the wheelchair.

Please come back to us..

Kai'sa POV

I was at the kitchen with Nidalee it was a nice feeling to have someone help me in the kitchen once, she was cleaning the vegetables while i was chopping of some of the beef to make beef stew. When i raised my head i saw Eve on the other side of the glass wall, she  was sitting on the floor while over   leaning  the armrest of the wheelchair holding on (y/n)'s cheeks , i felt my chest beat hard from seeing both of them, while a sudden smile on my face escaped through my lips.

She really cares about him..

I remember Nidalee was behind me, her back facing mine i moved a bit to obstruct her vision incase she turned around. I let out a soft chuckle just from realizing what i did, i wonder what it feels like to care for someone in with that kind of feelings.

Love...

Eve:Smell nice in here.

My train of thought was cut off from Eve's voice, as i looked at the last place i saw them they were gone already and saw them on one of the entrances from the backyard to the kitchen.

Kai'sa:How's the tour so far?

Eve:Boring i might say, right (y/n)?

Eve shaked (y/n) shoulders soft  which made him made him shake his head slowly while made me and Eve chuckled from his getting a reaction from him.

Kai'sa:Maybe try showing him also around inside.

Eve:Sounds like a plan, good luck you two~

As Eve left with (y/n) i heard the rest of the girls gretting (y/n) on the living room, i left out a soft chuckle hearing how lively the house has been after incident.

Nidalee: I don't mind you joining them while i do the rest Mistress Kai'sa.

Kai'sa:Don't be ridiculous, plus i enjoy cooking.

Nidalee:Very well.

Kai'sa:And stop with the honorifics, just call me Kai'sa its really wierd when u say it.

Nidalee:Understood Miss- i mean Kai'sa.

I let out a chuckle from Nidalee's mistake but it was nice also to meet new friends.

Kai'sa:Great!

While we were cooking i the silence was a bit awkward so i tried to bring up topics we can talk about.

Kai'sa: By the way Nidalee, how long have you been working under Auntie Lissandra?

Nidalee:hmm...about 3 years.

Kai'sa:Oh, thats quiet a long time.

Nidalee:Mhm.

Kai'sa:Have you and (y/n) been close?

Nidalee:Why? Are you interested on something with the young master?

Nidalee gave me a smirk which made me a bit flustered

Kai'sa:N-no! I was j-ju-

Nidalee chuckled then laughed slowly.

Nidalee:Im just messing with you Kai'sa.

I let out a sigh then laughed with her for a bit also

Nidalee: But not, me and the young master aren't that close because i was in charged of taking chair of his mother.

Kai'sa:Oh, then it's your first time seeing him in person?

Nidalee: Mhm, then let me ask you a question too~

Kai'sa:Sure!

Nidalee:How long have you and the young master been friends, i mean he's friends with the famous KDA!

Kai'sa:Well...we've only know (y/n) 2 years but we aren't really close unlike Akali and Eve who's been with him since Highschool.

Nidalee:That Explains mistress Evelynn's attitude towards the young master.

Kai'sa:What do you mean?

Nidalee:She has this defensive aura when she's around (y/n) like a mother lion protecting her cub.

I let out a chuckle knowing that's just Eve towards people she really cares about.

Kai'sa:That's Eve alright, she just about (y/n) a lot.

Nidalee:Is she's young master's lover?

Kai'sa:Lover?!

I was cought of gaurd from her saying that Eve is (y/n)'s girlfriends at the same time i didn't know but i felt flustered.

Nidalee:yeah, like bo-

Kia'sa:I know what it means! But no, she isnt....but..

Nidalee:But?

Kai'sa:She does hold feelings for him..

Love...

The same feeling from awhile ago came back when i was looking at Eve and (y/n) together at the backyard.. the feeling of being curious..

curious of what it's like to love someone in that extent.

Nidalee:I see, then the young master must be really something to get the most famous Evelynn to fall in-love for him.

I let out a chuckle from what Nidalee said.

Kai'sa: you got that right, even we don't even know what (y/n) did to make Eve fall for him.

Nidalee:The young master must be a real charmer then.

She let out a soft chuckle before continue cooking, we continued our talks until we finished cooking and preparing the tables.

Kai'sa:Thank you Nidalee.

Nidalee:Anytime Kai'sa~

Akali:I already smell Dinner!

Akali rushed in already grabbing a bowl for herself, i lightly slapped her hand.

Akali:Ow!

Kai'sa:Wait for the others Akali.

Akali:Hngg! Finee!

Akali POV

While we wait I was for other i got curious...how does (y/n) eat.

Akali:By the way how about (y/n)? How is he going to eat?

Nidalee: I already got that covered, the doctor gave us the instruction for it and i rather leave the details off to save your appetite~

Still curious but also thankful Nidalee thought about not ruining our appetite.

Eve:That smell indeed incredible~

Sera:Hey guys!

The rest finally arrive with Sera already changed to make herself comfy.

Nidalee:May I?

Nidalee came right to (y/n) side and gestured if she can do her duties. Eve and Nidalee were having a stare off with me in the middle looking at both of them giving out a serious vibes around which made me think letting stay them stay here was a bad idea with Eve acting this way.

Kai'sa:Eve...

Eve just smiled at Nidalee and let go of the handles of (y/n)'s wheel chair.

Eve:Of course, dear~

I let out a sigh of relief that Eve didn't do another stupid stunt.

Nidalee:Thank you, mistress Eve.

She made a half bow from the head and push (y/n)'s wheel chair to his room.

Kai'sa: You should really control yourself Eve.

Eve:I just hate that maid.

Ahri:Why? She hasn't done anything bad.

Eve:Not yet.

Kai'sa:Eve..she's Auntie's personal maid, there nothing she'll do to break her trust.

Sera:C-come on g-guys..let's not argue over it, Nidalee is a nice person she wouldn't do anything that would harm (y/n).

Eve just gave out a soft sigh and sat on her seat on the dinning table with the rest joining after we enjoyed the dinner Kai'sa and Nidalee prepared!

Eve:So Sera...have you made yourself at home~

Sera paused for a second a gulped down all food that was in her mouth in 1 go.

Sera:Y-yeah, its almost feels like its a dream that i'm with my favorite Idol's right now....

Sera expression suddenly changed knowing she's thinking about (y/n) i have her a pinch on the shoulder .

Sera:OW!

Akali:See? Your not dreaming.

Me and Sera let out a giggled while the rest followed by a chuckled. We continued with our dinner with Nidalee finally joining us after a few minutes, apparently (y/n)'s feeding process is via Tube which something i didn't want to imagine further to avoid losing my appetite. After dinner we all took off too our rooms after a long day some of us wanted to have some girls night but we decided to do it another night.

*Times skip*

Sera POV

Today is our day 1 in staying at the KDA mansion, i was happy at the same time homesick. i couldnt help but go out of my room from the smell of food that was filling up the whole mansion.

I quickly got out and rushed down stairs with my pajamas on, i was met with Akali also rushing down the stairs with me

Akali: you too?

Sera:Mhm~

We both chuckled and quickly ran to the kitchen watching Nidalee and Kai'sa cooking this time.

Sera:wow....

The plates were filled with food as our mouths were starting to get watery. The food aslo smelled amazing from  pancakes,waffles, bacon eggs and some fruits.

Kai'sa:now now, Sera, can u help set up the table?

Kai'sa chuckled and lifted my jaw back up from staring at the food.

Sera:Sure!~

I quickly join into the kitchen and started grabbing some plates and utensils,while i was getting them I accidentanly bumped into Nidalee who wasn't wearing her usual made outfit, but wearing sweatpants and a shirt.

Sera:Morning Nidalee! Making yourself at home?

Nidalee:Morning to you too Mistress Seraphine, and yes Kai'sa said i can just wear my usual clothes when im not working.

Kai'sa:It's nothing big,  plus Nidalee is also a guest here.

I gave her a nod and quickly set up the table for breakfast as kai'sa and nidalee settled the food.

Akali:Finally!

Akali immediately sat down and already tried grabbing something to eat Kai'sa slapped Akali''s hand again .

Akali:ouch! Hey!

Kai'sa:We need to wait for everyone.

Akali whined for a second while pouting at Kai'sa but kai'sa didn't bunged and still didnt let her.

Akali:fine

Ahri suddenly arrived with still a sleepy face, then Eve followed by.

Eve:Morning Dears~

Ahri:Mornin..

Ahri yawn tiredly with her eyes still groggy.

Sera:Morning!~

Akali:How about (y/n)? Isn't he joining us today this time?

Kai'sa:Unless you want to see him eating through his nose be my guess.

Akali:I'll pass.

Kai'sa chuckled as she put the last pair of food on the table.

Kai'sa:Thought so hihi.

Ahri:how are you guys so energetic in the mornin..

Eve:Let me guess Sett?

Ahri squinted and growled at Eve.

Ahri:dont test me...

I jumped in the middle of the two before they would quarrel again why Ahri is still dating Sett.

Sera:Come on guys lets eat, the foods gonna get cold!

Thankfully the two decided to call it quits today and we all started grabbing food to eat, Akali took a lot on her plate.

Wow.... she eats that much but keeps a good body figure.

While i took a normal egg, bacon and waffles, i started munching over it.

Eve:So Sera Darling, are you feeling comfortable in here?

I was caught of guard from Eve question as i tried gulping down the food inside my mouth before answering her question.

Sera:Uhh..y-yeah, im still homesick....but I'm slowly getting comfortable!

Eve:That's Good to hear Darling,and don't forget your things are arriving today.

Sera:Oh right! Thank you!

Kai'sa:Do you need help unpacking?

Sera:Yes please! *smiles*

We all enjoyed our breakfast, i know that (y/n) needed to be fed on his room but it just felt missing without him for some reason.. slowly realizing my thoughts i felt flustered and my cheeks getting warm.

I'm thinking something stupid again!

After eating breakfast. Since im staying here, i aslo needed to help atleast on the house chores here so i decided to do the dishes.

*time skip*

Ahri POV

Sera's things arrived an hour ago so Kai'sa and Akali are helping her set up her equipments and things to her room. I decided to grab a glass of cold water in the kitchen until i noticed (y/n)'s door open, i couldn't help but wanting to check up on him.

Nidalee:Ha...master...

I paused for a second in front of (y/n)'s door.

WAIT WHATS HAPPENING?!

I slowly took a peak and I saw Nidalee was wiping (y/n) sweat, but she was on top of him and was also smelling him through his neck.

Eve was right in the first place, this bitch can't be trusted!

Nidalee:Such a shame your like this~

Nidalee was rubbing her face on (y/n) collar and started to sniff around it like a creep,I clenched my fist and grit my teeth from my anger.

HOW CAN SHE DO THIS TO A GUY THATS DEFENSELESS ?!

I was about to barge in unti, i was swiftly dragged away i looked behind me and i saw Eve, as she dragged me into her room and let go of me i quickly complain to her.

Ahri:WHY DID YOU STOP ME!

Eve:Shhh!

Ahri:We could have stopped her right there!

Eve:Did you took a video of it?

I patted my pockets and realized i left my phone in my room.

Ahri:No.. you?

Eve:didn't get to cause she already noticed something wrong the moment you showed hostility towards her awhile ago.

Ahri:oh....

Eve:Then what was your plan there?

Ahr; i thought-

Eve: barging in like that would help? Would you think Auntie would believe us even if we told her and with small evidence we have if you barged in like that?

Ahri:We'll we did stop her a bit...

Eve let out a sigh and made a expresison that i did have a point there.

Eve:Listen since day 1 ive already had a bad feeling about her, so its better we keep this to the two of us for the meantime and just watch closely until things finally settled in, she also a smart girl cause  right now what we did already alerted her.

Ahri:So what do you want us to do?

Eve:Do nothing for the meantime Darling, trust me~

Ahri:But...

I couldn't help it, (y/n) is getting harassed against his will and we're not doing anything?!

Eve:Trust me Ahri, i know these types of people.. she wouldn't try to make a another move all a sudden.

I stood in silence trying to process everything that happened and decided to take Eve advice.

Ahri:Okay...

Eve:Excellent, ill let you know if something happened~

Ahri:You better be!

I exited Eve's room, feeling hopeless I could have done something, but Eve told me to trust her.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

30.9K 1.7K 17
If you could trade your life away for fame and fortune, would you do it? Could you love the spotlight shining on your face as it lights up your deepe...
69.2K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...
149K 3.6K 58
Your name is Y/N L/N. A gifted young musician who has passion on making music with your 3 amazing band members. Your a famous Rock Star from your ba...
87.4K 2.9K 39
- Y/N is an archivist, scratch that, an "information artist", and he likes to believe he's cursed, cursed with bad luck, resulting in the constant la...