The Benefits- Jikook

Από Chulimochi

Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word... Περισσότερα

Intro (m)
Chapter 1: Jeon and Park
Chapter 2: Fight and make up
Chapter3: Brain and heart (I)
Chapter 4: Brain and Heart (II)
Chapter 5: How it started (M)
Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon
Chapter 7: Ice-cream
Chapter 8: "Friendzone"
Chapter 9: Impossible
Chapter 10: One more night (or two)
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Amused?
Preview
Chapter 13: Truth hurts
Chapter 14: Farewell (M)
Chapter 16: Closure
Chapter 17: Coping
Chapter 18: Without you
Announcement <3
Chapter 19: You from afar
Chapter 20: Apart
A/N
Chapter 21: New beginning
A\N: Help me think
Chapter 22: The other half
Chapter 23: Who am I? without you
Chapter 24: Back and forth and back
Chapter 25: See you
Chapter 26: Locked in the friend zone
Chapter 27: "Finally moving on"
Chapter 28: Moving on in action
Chapter 29: Unrealistic expectations
Chapter 30: Time flies
Chapter 31: Welcome home
Chapter 32: Familiar touches
Chapter 33: Collab
Chapter 34: Chance
Chapter 35: Square one (M)
Chapter 36: The new you
Chapter 37: Smooth like butter
Chapter 38: News
Chapter 39: Fake news. Real news
Chapter 40: Fiance?
Chapter 41: Why?
Chapter 42: Stupid Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 43: It's a no
Chapter 44: Decision
Part 45: Agreement
Chapter 46: Public relations
Chapter 47: Planned and unplanned
Chapter 48: Cock blocker
Chapter 49: A deal
Chapter 50: The launch and the wedding
Chapter 51: A crying session
Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"
Chapter 53: Thirst
Chapter 54: Same old wild animal
Chapter 55: Move in with me.
Chapter 56: Towards the right direction
Chapter 57: FWBS
Chapter 58: Another whole, not half
Chapter 59: Cutting the cake
Chapter 60: Transition
Chapter 61: Still
Chapter 62: First night
Chapter 63: Jimin was here

Chapter 15: It's over

2.6K 134 43
Από Chulimochi

Chapter 15: It's over

Jimin can't really be in his proper mind. He's been trying to take a deep breath and gulps down his saliva, repeatedly just to hold back the tears. Jungkook notices, but he acts like nothing is wrong with his best friend. Not wanting to ask. The sound of the AC in the car is the loudest thing they can hear since Jimin said no to any sort of music.

Not long until they reach the house of the party. Jimin gets out of the car immediately without waiting for Jungkook. He just wants to look for Taehyung and talks about everything that just happened. He looks around, but the person in his mind is nowhere to be found. Probably making out with Yoongi hyung somewhere? Since he saw their car on his way in the house.

The music is loud. Too loud for his liking at the moment. Not how he imagined his graduation party to be. Who would have thought he would feel like a foggy mess walking into what's supposed to be the best party ever. He imagined himself drinking with his friends happily, and have sex with Jungkook when they both are tipsy. How he walks into it with his eyes swollen with the urge to cry all the time.

"Jimin?" A familiar voice calls out to him.

"Oh Chanyeol? Hey." Jimin smiles at the boy.

"You're here alone?"

"No, I'm with Jungkook and the other friends. Have you seen Taehyung by any chance?" Jimin still looks around.

"I think he's by the pool. Ah can I get you a drink? They have Pina Colada. By any chance you'd like that?"

"Ah It's fine. I'll have to go see Taehyung first. Thank you for being sweet though." Jimin is not paying attention to Chanyeol. He just wants to make it to Taehyung as quickly as possible. "See you."

"Tomorrow? It's still up, right?" Chanyeol looks worried when Jimin tilts his head. "The cliche date."

"Oh yes. Yes, it's still up, I'll see you tomorrow. Sorry I'm having so much in my mind right now." Jimin scratches his head, smiling faintly.

"No worries. If anything, you know where to find me." Chanyeol smiles back.

Jimin just nods before he walks towards the pool area. As soon as he sees Taehyung, he jumps, hugging his taller friend.

Taehyung rubs on his back immediately. His hand is still holding a plastic red cup while his other hand is holding Yoongi's hand.

"You won't imagine what just happened." Jimin rubs the side of his face on Taehyung's shoulder. He closes his eyes.

"Wanna go somewhere, so we could talk?"

"No, I won't ruin your night with my drama. We'll talk later. All I need is a hug." Jimin says against Taehyung's chest.

They stay by the pool area. The dance floor seems to be too crowded. The weather outside is nice. Jimin would dance a little with the Taegi couple for some time. He would play some games and socialize with some friends. Laughs are heard all over the area. Some start to get tipsy. Jimin excuses himself to a more quiet area. He's been having a slight headache from crying earlier, so now he ends up on a random chair by the pool, turning his back against the party scene.

Jimin exhales deeply, he puts his legs on the edge of the plant bucket in front of him. He feels thankful for the owner of the house that set up such a nice and relaxing garden to look at, but the party doesn't let him stay peaceful for long. The loud sound of people cheering is getting louder and louder. It's almost impossible to not turn his head around to see that people from the football team are doing some sort of beer duel.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook!" People are shouting his best friend's name, and he is not hearing another name loud enough to tell who it is. It's packed up and impossible to see Jungkook and the other person. All he can see now is some bigger build boys circle around.

The cheering sound gets louder again. Jimin guesses it could be the end of the duel when people start to walk away while they clap. That's when Jimin sees Jungkook and another girl facing each other. Smiling at each other with a challenging smile. Seems like Jungkook won, but why is his best friend doing this with a girl? The girl is not from their class. Jimin sees her from time to time and knows who she is since she's one of the beauty queens.

Jimin's eyes widen from afar  when he sees the girl whisper something in Jungkook's ear. He also sees Jungkook smirking and looking back at the girl. She grabs Jungkook's wrist and drags Jungkook inside the house. His stomach twirls. Where are they going? What are they doing? He gets up from the chair. For some reason, he wants to follow to see, so he does.

The pink haired boy walks inside the house with a plastic red cup in his hand. He's extremely curious that he can't hear some of his classmates calling out to him to join them in the pool. Once he reaches the living area, he sees Jungkook's back disappearing behind the stairs. He follows, but when he reaches the upper floor, the two are nowhere to be found.

There are several couples making out in the hallway. Jimin starts to breath heavily. The only thing in his mind is what Jungkook is doing with that girl on the upper floor? It seems like he can already guess the answer, but how is that possible? Jungkook hasn't been doing that ever since they started their fwbs thing.

Opening room after room, Jimin doesn't see his best friend and the pretty girl inside any of it. He walks into the last room. Roaming his eyes around the room, he sees one, but right when he's about to turn his back and close the door, he hears a woman's voice moaning. The voice comes from the floor on the other side of the bed. His feet automatically move by themselves from curiosity. The hands that hold a red plastic cup shakes a little. Jimin walks past the bed. He walks slowly closer and closer until he sees a figure of a boy he knows way too well hovering over the same girl he saw earlier. It's Jungkook who's kissing the girl's neck. They both don't realize Jimin's existence until

"J-Jungkook?" Jimin utters quietly. His head is spinning. Already knowing it's Jungkook, he calls the name just to make sure, not wanting to believe that it's his best friend. The best friend he's been in love with. The best friend who just fucked him like there's no tomorrow.That same best friend is making out with a random girl right in front of his eyes.

The girl's eyes open. She gasps. Trying to pat on Jungkook's shoulder, but the boy doesn't stop. He kisses his way down to her upper chest. "Mmm Jungkook. Ah your f-friend is ahmm here."

The taller boy stops his action. He turns his head back with a casual expression. Jungkook doesn't seem to be surprised or shocked. "Jimin? What are you doing here?"

Jimin freezes. He doesn't know what to say. The question hits him. What is he doing here? Not even trying to stop his tears, Jimin keeps looking at Jungkook who still has all his clothes on. "I-I umm..."

"Can you give us some privacy? We're trying to fuck here." Jungkook asks casually, earning a hit on the shoulder from the girl. She's thinking it's a joke between the two friends.

The smaller boy doesn't move from his spot. How can Jungkook say that? Why is Jungkook touching and kissing someone else like it's ok? Like he's nothing. Like Jimin has been just another object without feelings. Anger is building up in Jimin's head. His face turns red. He grabs the red plastic cup of his hand tightly. Walking towards the two, Jimin raises the cup full of pina colada in his hand before he pours the drink on Jungkook's head. The yellow liquid falls on Jungkook and the girl until not a single one is left anymore.

"Oh my god. Why would you do that?" The girl screams with her high pitched voice.

"PARK JIMIN. WHAT THE FUCK!?" Jungkook shouts as he gets up.

"Yeah, what the fuck? Jungkook? What the actual fuck?" Jimin throws the cup on the floor while staring at Jungkook who's trying to find something to wipe himself clean.

"Ah my hair." The girl gets up and walks toward the mirror. Jimin is not giving her a single glance. She runs out the door immediately.

"Why would you do that?! Have you gone crazy?!"

"You Jungkook. You are the crazy one. I should be the one to ask you why. Why would you do that? Were you trying to fuck that girl?! What's wrong with you?" Jimin raises his voice, hating it so much when Jungkook shouts at him.

"Why can't I? I can fuck whoever I want."

"How c-could you say t-that?" Jimin frowns as he tilts his head, looking at Jungkook with so much pain in his eyes. They just had sex hours ago. How could Jungkook do that with someone else so quickly? "Why? We didn't even end our thing yet." He shifts his gaze down on the floor.

"It's in the deal, Jimin. You don't own me. You're not my boyfriend. Friends with benefits, remember? We're allowed to date or do whatever we want with others too."

"But we-"

"We are friends, and you have no right to walk in on me and do what you just did!!" Jungkook doesn't keep his voice low. His big doe eyes are staring at Jimin with anger. The yellow liquid of pina colada is seen on his face and the blue t-shirt he has on.

"Friends. Right, we're friends." Jimin's voice gets deeper. His chest feels tense. It's so hard to breathe. Tears are still pouring on his face, he doesn't care anymore. "You know what you're right. You have the right to fuck whoever you want. We have the right to fuck whoever we want, so let's just end this thing here. Since you were in a rush of ending this thing anyways. Starting from today, we're no longer friends with benefits. And now I'll just go fuck whoever the fuck I want!!" Jimin then walks out of the room, furiously without looking back at Jungkook who's freezing in his spot with anger still in his eyes.

The boy hides himself in one of the vacant bathrooms in the house. He collapses immediately, crying his heart out on the floor. It's over. Completely over. He never imagined that would be how they would end this thing. It was the most painful way to end it. Jimin's thoughts are still on how that girl's legs were wrapped around Jungkook's waist. Like how he always does. Jungkook's hands were on her hips. Jungkook was enjoying her so much. That much he didn't even hear when he walked in.

Pain is the only thing he can feel right now. Jimin can only cry. Hitting his own thighs like he deserves it. Like it's his fault that he's not good enough for Jungkook to look at him as more than a friend. How can such a meaningful and positive word like 'best friend' can make his heart shatter into pieces like this? Hugging himself, looking at the floor, it takes a good 30 minutes for his tears to stop pouring. Jimin stays in the bathroom for a while longer, waiting for his eyes to be less swollen, and his eyes to no longer be red.

The boy splashes some water in his face, checking himself on the mirror. His eyes are blank as he rubs the guest towel onto his face slowly. He inhales and exhales deeply several times before he walks out from the bathroom, trying so hard to act like nothing happened. Like he didn't see Jungkook with that girl. Like he didn't just end that thing with Jungkook. Like crying didn't even happen.

Jimin reaches the lower floor of the house, the first person he sees is Chanyeol who's socializing with his friends. He walks closer and closer until he's right in front of Chanyeol. The group looks at him with a confused expression. Jimin doesn't care. He just pulls Chanyeol collars and places a kiss on the boy's lips. He hears people gasp, but he can't really care right now even if he wants to. Jimin is numb.

Maybe it's a rebound friend with benefits he needs. Someone's touch to replace Jungkook's. Someone to wash away his memories with Jungkook. Someone who doesn't make him feel useless and not good enough like Jungkook.

The boy's eyes grow big when Jimin kisses him, but he also holds Jimin's waist immediately. Chayeol kisses back. It's not a deep or a long kiss, but it sure is hot. Jimin and his bold moves are hot. Pulling back from the kiss, Jimin smiles at Chanyeol. A soft smile that doesn't reach his eyes.

"T-That was good." Chanyeol smiles back.

"Wanna go back to my place?" Jimin asks with his flirty eyes and serious face, earning a confused nod from Chanyeol. He then drags the taller boy out from the party immediately.

The words spread fast. The group of friends who were talking to Chayeol were cheering for his friends who seem to be getting laid tonight, and everybody would know that. It's not Jimin's intention, and Jimin doesn't even know that it's going to happen. Not longer than 30 minutes, people won't stop talking about the cute and sexy Park Jimin dragging Chanyeol out from the party back to his place after a kiss. Well, people talk. Most people in the party know. Actually, everyone in the party know,

including Jungkook.

--------------------------------------------

End of chapter

A/N: Hope you guys are doing great <3

Keep thriving.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

53.6K 1.2K 5
The Bakusquad knows that Bakugou likes deku. "Its obvious" they would always say to him. One day they decide to play truth or dare. They decided to i...
391K 17.6K 66
JEON JUNGKOOK a kpop idol sensation to all was despised of love. But, what if his new manager makes his hate towards love change? PARK JIMIN a manage...
105K 6.6K 24
Churn. My stomach churned whenever I saw his eyes glancing towards me. My stomach churned whenever he talked to me. My stomach churned whenever he ca...
175K 6.2K 28
Park Jimin is a normal fan boy of BTS member V, but what happends when he gets noticed? This is a story about Park Jimin being a fan of BTS member V...