Bad Things Happen Bingo, NCIS...

Od HettyLanges

Slightly whumpy 1 shot collection for the Bad Things Happen Bingo event on Tumblr Více

Broken Nose
Crutches
Ghostly Possession
Captivity
Don't let them see you cry
Bruises
Adrenaline Crash
Flashbacks
Flashbacks
Fainting
Disowned by Family
Childhood Trauma
Bleeding through the Bandages
Be careful what you wish for
Crying themselves to sleep
Bullying
Can't go home
Arm in a Sling
Cry into Chest
Bedside Vigil
Accidentally hurt by friend
Don't you dare pity me
Definitely just a cold
Branding

Ambulance Ride

22 0 0
Od HettyLanges

Callen called Hetty to tell her what happened.

'What's wrong Mr. Callen?' She asked.

'We got the suspect, but Sam got stabbed in the left leg in the process, Kensi and Deeks are taking the suspect to the boatshed now, I'm riding in the ambulance with Sam to the hospital.' Callen responded.

'Oh dear! Well, I hope he's okay. And tell him to do as his doctors tell him to do, I'm concerned about his well being!'

'Oooh, I think he heard you. See you later.'

Beep.

'You get all that, big guy?' Callen asked.

Sam rolled his eyes. 'I'm fine! There's no need to worry! I'll be back on my feet before you know it!'

'Nurse, how bad does that leg wound look?'

'You're definitely going to need stitches, may need to take it easy for a few days.' The nurse responded.

'Ah. What will I do without you until then?' Callen asked, sarcastically.

'I hate you.'

'No you don't, you're just ticked that I have to be with someone else for a while.'

'Don't rub it in.'

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.7K 224 13
*tHiS sToRy iS bAseD oN tiTLes oF CimOrElli's sOngs Do you ever feel like going through an unexpected breakup and feel it's like an end of the world...
1.3M 53.4K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
17.2K 662 20
{COMPLETE}PG-13 rating for the theme of cancer- Their oldest son, Jack gets diagnosed with cancer and Castle and Beckett have to figure out how to de...