Mystic Wolf

By Heartmyart

Devran is a handsome, dominant, certainly arrogant, and aggressive Alpha who despises humans... Mira is a hu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Jasper's photography
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 BONUS (Devran)
Chapter 22
Mira's old IG
Mira's Mt. town journey
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
BONUS (Jasper's POV)
Chapter 29
BONUS (Jasper's POV)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
BONUS (Jasper's POV)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
BONUS (Jasper's POV)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
BONUS (Japser's POV)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
BONUS (Jasper's POV)
Chapter 50
BONUS (Jasper's POV)
Author's note/ excerpt

Chapter 51

7.7K 214 81
By Heartmyart

     (18+ SMUT alert)

         The prophecy was clear. With Devran and my union we would create the next generation of wolves. The Mystic Werewolves. And it's not because this Mate bond manipulates our minds to think we have feelings for people we wouldn't care for without a fated bond. It's contrary to that fact. It's that the bond is fated because we would always care. With or without it, Devran and I were drawn to each other even if it were in toxic ways for a little while. I wasn't convinced of that fact at first because I thought Devran only wanted me for my gifts now that he knew I wasn't merely human. 

The thing is he was still secretly finding ways to keep me for himself even when he did believe I was still only human. He admitted that to me. Jasper backed him up and told me that Dev had confessed the same thing to him, and that Trevor had confessed that even before Devran did. 

I felt bad for Trevor but that major spark was never there. It was a means of forgetting this deep seeded gut pitting feeling of trying to shed Devran from my mind and life. It was payback for rejecting me, but that isn't a reason to date someone else. It wouldn't be fair to Trevor who is a good person.

       I think he already knows it is over before it even starts. Apparently Devran wasn't very quiet about flipping out when my capture was made public. His claim on me was very publicized if Jasper was telling the truth on how things went down while I was gonna. He said people were already calling me Luna even before Devran's reaction because of the moment on the roof when we stood side by side after that bloody battle and looked down over our people as a strong pair. At least that's how they saw it. They said it was a sight to marvel at. 

A beautiful Mystic witch and a bloody brute Alpha werewolf.

          I barely had time with my friends after my return from being captured because once I told Devran our intimate sex had healed our bond he wanted to whisk me away for himself. He looked happy which is a rare sight. I thought Devran brought me to his room to have sex with him again, but to my surprise he just wanted alone time to talk further on what happened and also what the Moon Goddess told me. We ended up laying on his bed side by side looking at each other while our fingers intertwined between our two bodies in the middle of the mattress. 

Once in a while he would reach out and tuck a strand of my hair or caress my side but we didn't lose ourselves to the physical.

 For the first time we talked this long, or maybe since that night he and I were drunk and alone most  of the night talking and fooling around with card games and lighthearted conversation. He and I just talked and got to know each other on a level we hadn't let ourselves get to before this. I think because Devran and I were both using our self preservation when it came to giving into our connection since the earliest days of him returning home.

          We were both afraid to explore that because we felt like the most unlikely of pairs. I think everyone felt that way for most of our shared time. When Devran asked me about my past this time around, I told him everything, well at least more than I was willing to tell most. More than I even told Jasper and Melanie. I told him about my crappy life and he listened carefully and quietly. His face gave him away when he was angry with how Greg treated me or some of the situations I had had to go through on my own. 

His eyes were sad when I got emotional in venting my worst days. His aura was murderous when he found out Greg almost killed me and that's why I ultimately left home for good.

 "I had no idea you went through so much. When you told me I couldn't ruin you because you were already ruined, that sat with me for a long time. It's something I thought about often and it gnawed at my insides. I'm sorry for making your already difficult life that much harder. I was just fighting the feelings I had for you, and that made me mean and on edge" he surprised me by apologizing.

         "I never thought I would hear you say the word 'sorry' like ever" I smiled. "I've given you a poor example of what a mate is, Mira, but I'm going to show you now" he leaned forward and pressed a chast kiss to my lips. It made me lick them and I tasted him there. It's intoxicating. All of him is. "How does it work to accept a bond?" I finally asked him the question I've been wondering since finding out our union was repaired. Did I want to be a Luna? People say I already am. I guess putting the pack first and being of the people was all they could ask of a female leader. 

A Luna isn't a decoration hanging on the arm of a powerful male wolf. It comes with it's own responsibilities but haven't I already been taking that on? I always felt like I owed it to everyone because they took me in and I wanted to earn my place here but Jasper calls that a trauma response and that I should take care of myself in order to take care of everyone else. 

He told me I don't need to earn my place, and that I already had one here.

          "Well, in the formal sense, I give the speech opposite of what I said when I rejected you and we have a ceremony that's really beautiful and special. And then when you also accept this bond we will consummate it with our bodies before I mark you...here" his fingertips drifted over a sensitive place on my neck where he would 'mark' me. It sounds old school misogynistic but it's actually beautiful because it's both of us claiming one another to create a partnership not ownership. Devran had explained the difference. 

"And that's what you want now? To gives into this completely, and to mark me as your Mate and Luna?" I needed reassurance again because I was still afraid if I was being honest with myself. Nobody ever stays in my life in a positive way. Nobody chooses me. I just needed to hear it again.

        "Yes, Mira, it's what I want. You're what I want. I couldn't admit it before but I am admitting it now. I've always wanted you. Every time I randomly showed up wherever you were in town. When I made you dance with me at the Alpha changing ceremony. Every time we gave into our whims and kissed. I kept your ring offering to the Moon Goddess because I wanted something of yours to hold onto. I'm more pathetic than you think" he chuckled, embarrassed of his vulnerability to me. 

"Don't be mistaken. I am not soft now. I will still rip the limbs off of anyone who tested me. I still have a temper" he playful nipped my skin on my shoulder and made me yipp. "Nothing about you Devran is anything close to soft or weak" I chuckled at his worry of reputation. 

"Maybe these" my finger swiped along the bottom of his lip and he sucked it into his mouth before looking down at me with eyes that told me what just flooded in. Desire. 

        "Yeah? I might be rough but everything about you is soft my love. This..." his hands caressed down my flesh over the hip and down my thigh. "This" he kissed my lips. "This" he pressed a kiss above my heart, then he was quick to suddenly flip me and press his hips over mine. "And especially this" his gruff voice whispered in my ear as he rubbed over my sex.

          He made me suck in a breath of surprise and pleasure. "You know, you aren't the only one who knows how to make magic" he kissed my throat then feathered his lips down the side of my neck until he sucked the hollow at the base of it. He slowly slipped his hands under the waistband of my bottoms and they glided over my hips until they were off me completely. Devran used his own knee to spread my legs wider and I realized his own bottoms were gone and his solid erection sprang free. I felt the tip press over my now throbbing clit and my eyes fluttered shut when he flexed his hips to cause friction. 

"I can make you see stars" he whispered over the shell of my ear causing goosebumps to ascend all across my flesh. 

When Devran gripped my hip and the pressure of his erection pressed into my entrance I sucked in a breath as he groaned one out. He pushed fully inside me to the hilt of his cock and before he even moved an inch he grabbed my neck and pulled my face forward to meet him in a burning kiss full of passion and wanting. He withdrew from my now soaking core and thrusted back inside as he listened to me call out to him with a need for more.

        My legs curled around him and I used the heel of my foot to press against his taut back dimples to work myself up and down in rhythm with his own pace to plunge inside of me repeatedly. "I'll never share you, Mira. I'm your first but I'll be your last" he warned me in the sexiest voice. I could feel something inside my chest and it warmed it's way down to my belly and could be felt at the tips of my fingers in a consuming grip. 

Our Mate bond wracking over our body's and we lost ourselves to it. The bed began to thump against the wall as Devran thrust into me with fervor. "Devran," I cried out, "make me yours." 

          A growl ripped through him from the depth of his chest and his movements became desperate for me. All I could do was hold onto him and fall further into this connection that grew with each new filling thrust. I licked up his neck and took his ear into my mouth to suck and tease the shell until he released the heavy breath he was holding and grabbed my face to shove his tongue in my mouth.

Devran lifted me off the mattress and as he sat back on the heels of his feet he had me elevated across his lap so I was holding onto him by the neck and steadying myself with my legs tightly wrapped around him. Being knelt in the middle of the mattress gave him all the power to move me as he pleased. He grabbed my hips and started to lift me up and down his pulsing erection while my legs pumped me closer into his lap so the tip of his dick would rub my back walls in the place I needed him too. 

I moaned and moaned again as our pace increased and he was filling me with deep long strokes as his chest rose and fell in short spurts. His arm muscles flexed with the strength he used to move my hips up and shoved back down into his lap. Our middles met in a slapping sound of raw skin on skin pleasure. My eyes began to roll to the back of my head as my toes curled and I was crying out for him again.

 "Fuck, good girl, Mira. Cum for me baby" Devran grunted as his hips began to buck forward. He was close.

          My thighs shook with the build up of a mind blowing orgasm before his final flexing of the hips that set me off into a spiral of star seeing orgasmic waves. "DEVRAN" I practically screamed. I couldn't hold back this was the most intense feeling to ever come through me. "MIRA," he returned the complete and utter surrender of our bodies. My insides quivered and squeezed his throbbing and pulse, jumping cock as he released in one long groan worthy shot of hot cum that filled me up. I could feel the warmth spread through my core.

 We both clung to each other panting for air and hugging our sweaty bodies together too wordless to say anything. When Devran finally placed me back down on the mattress he never removed himself from between my legs, he hadn't even pulled his still pulsing cock from my sensitive entrance. He just kissed my lips sensually while brushing my hair off my slick forehead.

         Devran kissed my neck then shoulder before laying his head there and nuzzling into me. I wrapped my arms around him and inhaled his scent. I liked feeling his weight pressed on me and I liked feeling his bare skin on mine. His soft midnight hair tickled my cheek when I rested my head against his. "I've waited a long time to find my place, Devran. I never felt like I belonged anywhere. I want to make this place my home. I don't want to wait anymore" I spoke quietly to him in his now silent bedroom. 

"I'll mindlink our people. I want to make you my Luna tonight. You won't have to wait" he told me. It brought relief to me. Devran finally pulled his softening member out from between my legs and when I felt his cum drip out of me his sultry eyes shifted downward and with his long finger he slid the cum back inside me. I gasped at the feeling. "What are you doing?" I asked him in surprise. 

        "We have a prophecy to fulfil" he smirked at me. Something fluttered in my gut. "So soon?" I arched a brow at him. He leaned down and pecked my lips before dragging me to the edge of the mattress to get me up. "If it means I get to cum inside you repeatedly without the barrier of a condom, then yes, let's risk it" he scooped me up and made me squeal. 

"You're crazy" I chuckled and shook my head at his antics. I won't lie and say the feeling of him filling me with cum wasn't an amazing feeling.

"Let's get you clean and ready so I can make you mine officially. Our people are waiting for this just as eagerly. You're what we've been waiting for and we didn't even know it" he smiled fondly down on me. I ran my hands down his perfect smooth yet ribbed body. "A Mystic?" I asked. 

"A miracle" he whispered to me before bringing my body to him again. 

This was the start of a new species. The Mystic Wolves. As I took Devran's hand in mine I felt whole for the first time. With my Jasper, my Mel, my Mate. I am whole. 

-----------------------------------------

Does anyone want me to continue the story? How about a Bonus chapter for Jasper and Nealin?

ATTENTION!!! I'll be posting the Mystic Wolves Next Gen storyline on Tuesday April 11th. Hope you enjoy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 29.5K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...
87.2K 3.6K 41
"I'm not afraid of you," I tried to say confidently. He smirked while placing his hands on my hips. My breathing stopped for a few seconds but then...
29.5K 803 28
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...
399K 20.1K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...