Just an Ordinary Watch (Date...

By EarlKen8

Meet Y/n Itsuka, a boy who has been adopted by the Itsuka household in a very young age. Y/n Itsuka is the se... More

Bio
S1 Ch.1: The Start of a New Adventure
S1 Ch.2 : Ratatoskr
S1 Ch.3: Princess
S1 Ch.4: Princess Part 2
S1 Ch.6: Sealing Princess Pt.2
S1 Ch.7: Sullen Rain
S1 Ch.8: Frozen Ground
S1 Ch.9: Frozen Ground Pt.2
S1. Ch.10: Hot Springs
S1. Ch.11: Nightmare
S1. Ch.12: I need an adult
S1 Ch.13: Breaking Point
S1 Ch.14: Waken
S1 Ch.15: A Moment of Recovery
S1 Ch.16: Declaration of Victory
S1 Ch.17: Omen
S1 Ch.18: Fiery Date

S1 Ch.5: Sealing Princess Pt. 1

5.2K 119 94
By EarlKen8

Talking
Thinking
<Omnitrix talking>
Abilities, Transformation's name, POV, Timeskip, Location, AN, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Itsuka Household.

3rd Person POV

The next day...

Right now, we see a blue haired boy is currently in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for his two younger step-siblings as the red haired girl that is tied into twintails is currently laying on the sofa watching tv about the news about what happened yesterday, while the H/c haired one is still in his room, currently asleep.

The blue haired boy, who is known as Shido just finished making breakfast for the three of them. He laid the food that he made on the table, once he was done doing that, he figured out that it was time to wake Y/n up.

Shido: "I should wake Y/n up." Shido said as he left the kitchen and went upstairs at Y/n's bedroom.

He then knocked the door first before speaking.

Shido: "Y/n, it's time to get up. Breakfast is ready." Shido said as Y/n's door slowly opened.

As Y/n opened his door, Shido felt a massive tension in the air that could even made the Gods bow down from just the presence of Y/n.

Y/n: "For thousand of years I lay dormant. Who has disturb my-" He stopped midway when he realized it was just Shido

Y/n: "Oh, hey, Shido. What's up?"

Shido: "...Breakfast is ready."

Y/n: "Let me sleep for ten more minutes. I'm still tired about yesterday..." Y/n said as he remembered what happened yesterday in Fraxinus.

-Flashback-

Location - Fraxinus.

Right now, we see Kotori the commander of Ratatoskr currently yelling at the kneeling Y/n.

Kotori: "YOU TELL ME THAT YOU HAD THAT WEIRD WATCH FOR OVER 5 YEARS, AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TELLING US?!?!" Kotori yelled in anger as Y/n stood up, and pointed his finger at Kotori.

Y/n: "SAYS THE ONE WHO IS THE COMMANDER OF THIS SECRET ORGANIZATION CALLED- uhh, umm...what is it called again??"

Mikimoto: "It's called Ratatoskr, boy." Mikimoto, one of the crew in Fraxinus reminded Y/n.

Y/n: "Oh, right. Ratatoskr. Such a complicated name...Anyway, YOU'RE THE COMMANDER OF THIS SECRET ORGANIZATION CALLED RATATOSKR AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TELLING US?!?!" Y/n yelled as Kotori went silent for a moment, while the whole crew of Fraxinus is just enjoying the show between Y/n and Kotori, arguing to each other.

From their perspective they look like a couple, arguing from such trivial things.

Kotori: "Hmm...Fair point. I did hid the fact that I'm the commander of Ratatoskr, but I was planning to you guys when the time finally comes."

Y/n: "Well, whaddayaknow! We have the same reasons! I, too, hid the fact that I had the Omnitrix for over 5 years now, and I know that I can't keep my secret away from you guys forever, So I planned to tell you guys when the time comes. But I didn't expect this to be early tho." Y/n mutters the last part.

Kotori raised an eyebrow when she heard the word 'Omnitrix' from Y/n. She was rather curios about it.

Kotori: "Omni-what now?" Kotori asked, making Y/n's body tensed.

Y/n: "Oh, don't worry about that! It's nothing too important, really!" Y/n replied in a calm tone of voice, but deep inside he is mentally panicking.

-Inside Y/n's mind-

Y/n's right brain: "Shit! Shit!! Shit!!! I accidentally blurted out 'Omnitrix' from my mouth!!"

Y/n's left brain: "Nice work, Idiot." Y/n's left brain complimented Y/n's right brain.

Y/n's right brain: "I'm literally you!!!"

Y/n's left brain: "Then we're both Idiots." Y/n's LB straightforwardly said.

Y/n's right brain: "...Can't argue with that."

-Back to the real world-

Kotori noticed Y/n's body tensing up.

Kotori smirked evilly as she hit the Jackpot. She needed more information about Y/n's watch. She wants to know, if his watch can benefit Ratatoskr's mission to save the spirits.

Y/n: "I-i'm gonna go home now." Y/n said as he tried to leave the main room of Fraxinus.

But before he can even move an inch, Kotori immediately grabbed his shoulders, pulling him closer to her, making Y/n turned around and looked at her.

Kotori: *Intimidating* "You're not going anywhere, until I say so. I need you to answer all of questions." Kotori said, as she tried to intimidate Y/n, but Y/n was unfazed, because he dealt many intimidating people in the past, so this wasn't very much effective on him.

Kotori then realized that Y/n's face is closer to her, she blushed a little from what she just did, without Y/n noticing. She then let go of Y/n.

Y/n: "And if I don't play along?" Y/n scoffed as Kotori sighed.

Kotori then shot a stare at Reine.

Kotori: "Reine, throw the chili fries." She ordered.

Reine: "I understand." Reine said as she nodded her head.

Y/n: "Wait! Wait!! Wait!!! You can't just waste precious foods like that!!!!"

Kotori: "Yes, I can. I will use whatever methods I see fit, to make you answer all of my questions."

Y/n: "Forcing me to answer all of your questions by threatening me to watch my precious food getting dumped in the trash, such a shameful act!! Aren't you ashamed?!"

Kotori: "No." Kotori straightforwardly said.

Y/n: "She's a demon!! I didn't know that little sisters can also be a demon!!"

Kotori: "Now, will you answer all of my questions, or would you rather watch your precious chili fries get thrown in the dump? Your choice."

Y/n: "Fine! I'll tell you everything I know, but first, I need you to promise me something!"

Kotori: "And that is?"

Y/n: "What I am about to say today, will stay on everyones mind. Which means, that no one will spread a word about our conversation. That's all."

Kotori: "And if I don't play along?"

Y/n: "Then something bad will happen to you."

Kotori: "How bad?" She scoffed.

Y/n: "I'll throw away all of your lolipops, and make sure that you won't get a new one." Y/n said, making Kotori widened her eyes in shock.

Kotori: *shocks* "...That's bad!"

Y/n: "Indeed. Now, do we have a deal?"

Kotori: "Fiiiinneee...I accept your deal."

Y/n: "Good. Now, ask away." Y/n said, as Kotori began asking questions.

-Timeskip-

Y/n then told them everything he knows, like, where he found his alien watch, who is the creator of the watch, how many aliens he can transform into which he says that he doesn't know how many he can transform into, about the organization called the Plumbers, meeting his future self, fighting squidward(Vilgax), and many more.

This left everyone in Fraxinus speechless.

Both Kotori and Shido were shocked, and worried at the same time from hearing Y/n's story. They didn't knew that Y/n was facing a lot hardship 5 years ago, just to project their precious planet from an alien invasions.

Y/n reassured them that he was fine, and the summer vacation with him and the Tennysons were also fun and exciting.

Some found it hard to believe his story, but Y/n said that it's up to them to believe his story or not, as long as no one will spread a word about what he had just said today.

Kotori, Shido, Kannazuki, and Reine, believed Y/n's story, because the watch and Y/n's calm attitude against Tohka when they first met, proves it.

The watch can transform the user into the selected alien for a limited time, so, there's no way that any human being can create such a powerful alien watch like the Omnitrix. (AN: *cough* *cough* Kevin in Reboot *cough* *cough*)

When Y/n first met Princess who is now known as Tohka. Y/n was calm during that time, until he got hit by a purple shockwaves, which made him fell unconscious.

Normally, a person would be scared after witnessing what happened that time, take Shido for an example. He was scared during that time, he couldn't move, he couldn't dodge.

While Y/n on the other hand, he treated it as a joke as if like he was already in a life and death situation before.

Those two reasons proves the point on why they believed Y/n's story.

Kotori: "I see...Y/n, you and Shido can go home now. I'm pretty sure you're both tired today."

Y/n: *teasing* "Awww~ did you get too worried about me from hearing my story~?" Y/n teased, making Kotori blushed a little, before glaring at Y/n.

Kotori: "Just shut up and go home!!" She demanded.

Y/n: "Hai~ hai~ what about you tho? Aren't you going home? It's almost midnight."

Kotori: "I'll go home later. Now go!" Kotori said as the door of the main room opened.

Y/n and Shido began leaving the main room.

Kannazuki: "Have a nice sleep, you two." Kannazuki said as he bowed down his head.

Y/n & Shido: "Thanks/T-thankyou."

Reine: "Have a goodnight, Shin and you too, N/n. (A/N: N/n stands for 'Nickname')

Y/n: "Uhh, the names Y/n, but N/n sounds great too! Umm...Aren't you going to sleep too, Reine? I mean, you kinda need one." Y/n asked worriedly.

Reine: "Don't worry about me, N/n. I can take care of myself." She reassured him.

Y/n: "I see...I won't force you, so, goodnight!" Y/n said as he waved goodbye, before leaving the main room.

Reine looked at Y/n leaving the main room. She smiled a little, before the door shut closed, and she can no longer see his presence.

Once they were now gone, Kotori began muttering to herself.

Kotori: "That Idiot...putting himself into many dangers, one that can even potentially end his life, and yet he just treating it like a joke!! Does he not know how worried those who cared about him?!?!" Kotori mutters in pure anger, which Kannazuki noticed.

Kannazuki: "Commander, if you're angry, then you're free to rant your anger on me." Kannazuki said, as Kotori then stood up from her seat and kicked Kannazuki in the balls.

Kannazuki: *moans* "Ahhhhh~!! T-thank you very much!!!!" Kannazuki moans in pure bliss as he fell down on the ground.

-End of Flashback-

Y/n: "A lot happened yesterday..."

Shido: "Yeah, to think that you were hiding something from us."

Y/n: "Sorry, sorry! I just couldn't bring myself to tell you guys immediately, because I thought that you wouldn't believe my story." Y/n apologized.

Shido: "It's ok, Y/n. What is done is already done. Now, let's go downstairs and eat. I also made chili fries."

Y/n's eyes immediately sparkled when Shido mentioned about chili fries. His tiredness was now also gone.

Y/n: "What are you waiting for?! Christmas?! World war 3?! End of the world?! Zombie apologized?! Let's just go to the living room!!!" Y/n said as he immediately went down from the stairs, and went to the living room.

-Timeskip-

Location - Raizen High School.

Right now, we see Y/n and Shido currently visiting their destroyed school, completely ignoring the warning signs.

Y/n is currently wearing his favorite hoodie that his grandpa Max gave him, while Shido is wearing his usual school uniform.

Y/n then took a deep breath as he smelled the fresh air.

Y/n: "Nothing beats than the fresh smell of wanting to die in the morning~"

Shido: "What...?"

Y/n: "Forget you heard that. Anyway, she really did appeared in our school, huh?" Y/n asked as Shido nodded his head.

Shido: "Yeah, it's obvious if you think about it. It wasn't a dream." Shido said in his thoughts as he then picked the black board on the ground, where he wrote Tohka's name on it.

Y/n: "I'm glad she blew up the school, because I had tons of assignments that I haven't done yet, not even a single bit and it's currently due today." Y/n said in his thoughts as he smiled.

??: "Shido?" A familiar voice said, making Y/n turn around and saw Princess who is now known as Tohka, standing on pile of rocks, currently wearing her amethyst armor.

Y/n: "Uhh, Shido?" Y/n called out his name, but Shido wasn't listening.

Shido: "Without a doubt, I talked to Tohka yesterday. And..."

Tohka: "Hey, Shido! Don't ignore me!"

Shido finally snaps out from his thoughts, when he heard a familiar voice calling him.

He turned around and was shocked to see Tohka, currently staring at him.

Tohka: "Took you long enough! You dummy! Big dummy!" She said as she descended down from the ground.

Shido: *shocked* "Tohka?! Why are you here?! We haven't had a spacequake alert!" Shido asked, as Y/n only facepalmed.

Y/n: *facepalm* "Is it now really the best time to become dense?"

Shido: "Eh?! What do you mean, Y/n?!"

Y/n: "Nothing. You'll know soon enough."

Tohka then inspected Y/n from head to toe.

Tohka: "Wait! You are-" Before she can continue, Y/n cut her off.

Y/n: "Nice to meet you, Tohka. I'm the guy that got hit by your purple shockwaves back then. Names Y/n Itsuka." Y/n said as Tohka only stared at him.

Tohka: *staaaarrreeee*

Shido: "Don't worry, Tohka! I talked about him with you yestarday! He won't hurt you!" Shido reassured her as Tohka suddenly bowed down her, making the two boys confused.

Tohka: "I'm sorry for what I did to you back then..." She apologized.

Y/n: "Ah! No need to worry about that! That wasn't the first time that ever happened to me!" Y/n reassured her.

Tohka: "So, you forgive me?" She asked as Y/n only nodded his head.

Tohka: "Really?!"

Y/n: "Yes."

Tohka: "Really?! Really?!"

Y/n: "Yes, yes."

Tohka: "Really?! Really?! Really?!"

Y/n: "Yes, yes, yes! I forgive you! Now, aren't you here for something else?"

Tohka: "Thank you for forgiving me!" She said in a happy tone of voice, as she then direct her attention at Shido.

Tohka: "Shido, didn't you invited me out? Out on a 'date'?

Shido: "Wha-" Before he can even continue, Tohka cut him off.

Tohka: "Now, Shido! Let's go on this 'date'! Date, date! Date, date, date!!"

Shido: "All right! All right! I get it. But you can't wear that. You need to take it off." Shido said as he pointed his finger at Tohka's amethyst armor.

Tohka: "Shido, are you telling me to get naked here?" Tohka said as Shido began panicking.

Shido: "No, no!"

Y/n lets out a sigh as he looked at Shido.

Y/n: "Not so bright are you?" Y/n said as he then took out somesort a photograph in his pockets, and gave it to Tohka.

Tohka: "Huh? What's this?" She asked as she looked at the photo, and saw a familiar short haired girl wearing a uniform. It was Origami's photograph, which she gave to Y/n yesterday.

Shido: "Isn't that the photo that she gave you yesterday? I thought you threw it out somewhere else?"

Y/n: "Research purpose..."

Shido: "Eh?"

Y/n: "Research purpose!!"

Y/n: "Anyway, I think these clothes on this picture is acceptable when you and Shido go out on a date."

Tohka: "These clothes are acceptable? But why do you have-"

Y/n: "It's for research purpose!!!"

Tohka: "I see...Here. You can have this back for your 'research purpose.'" She said, as she gave the photo back to Y/n.

Tohka: "I'm going change now." Tohka said, making both boys confused.

Y/n & Shido: *confused* "Eh?/Now?"

Tohka then raised her arm up in the sky, as a bright light enveloped her body, making Y/n cover his eyes from the brightness.

Y/n: "Too bright..."

Once the bright light was now gone, Y/n finally opened his eyes and saw Tohka no longer wearing her amethyst armor, but isntead she is currently wearing Raizen High School uniform for girls.

Y/n: "How did she do that?" Y/n asked.

Shido: "I don't know, but she just changed, right in front of me."

Tohka: "Is this alright?" She asked.

Shido: "Y-yeah."

Tohka: "What about you, Y/n? Is this alright."

Y/n: "Yes, it's completely alright. Now enjoy your date you two." Y/n said as he waved them goodbye as a bright enveloped his body, and within a few moments he vanished with no trace.

Tohka smiled as she then immediately grabbed Shido's arm as she then began pulling him. She was no doubt excited and curios to know what 'date' is.

Tohka: *smile* "Now then, let's go on a 'date'!"

_________________________________________
AN: Finally after many months, I manage to update this book! Yay!

AN: So how's this chapter? Good? Bad? Confusing? Give me your honest thoughts!

AN: If you have any questions, feel free to comment it or DM me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 342 14
In the Date a live universe, an average student Named Shido Itsuka had his life wrapped up in the responsibilities of sealing the spirits and gifting...
199K 6.1K 30
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...
250K 4K 31
Highest Ranking(s): #1 in animegirl, #1 in datealive, #2 in spirits Sequel: https://www.wattpad.com/story/156535766-2-date-a-live-strolling-through-s...
147K 2.4K 30
(Y/N) just move to their new house.After her mother enrolled her from her new school she thought that she can make alot of new friends until she meet...