Lovers Through Life

Da lilbitchygirly

This is a sequel to 'Friends Through Fame' SMUT WARNING!!! READ FTF FIRST OR THIS WONT MAKE SENSE!!! Altro

Background
Honeymoon pt 1
Honeymoon pt 2 (smut)
Home pt 3 (smut)
Big day pt 4
Filming pt 5 (smut)
Filming pt 6
Filming pt 7
Filming pt 8 (smut)
Filming pt 9
Home pt 10
Home pt 11 (smut)
Atlanta pt 12 (smut)
New York pt 13
New york pt 14 (smut)
Home pt 15 (smut)
World tour pt 16
World tour pt 17
World tour pt 18 (smut)
World tour pt 19
World tour pt 20 (smut)
Boston pt 21
Boston pt 22
Boston pt 24
Tour pt 25 (smut)
Home pt 26 (smut)
Trip pt 27
Filming pt 28
Boston pt 29 (smut)
Boston pt 30
Home pt 31 (smut)
Home pt 32 (smut)
Home pt 33
Gala pt 34
Home pt 35
Home pt 36 (smut)
Florida pt 37
Boston pt 38
Thank you

Boston pt 23 (smut)

1.8K 43 13
Da lilbitchygirly

This chapter has talk of rape and sexual assault.

{2 days later}

I woke up to shifting in the bed. I was too tired to open my eyes.

"Chris it's like 2 am will you stop tossing and turning?" I asked lightly.

I felt hands at my waist and I looked down.

There was the outline of Chris under the sheets.

"Fuck." I whispered.

Chris pulled my shorts off lightly.

"You okay?" He asked. I moaned lightly as I felt the air hit me.

"Yep." I whispered, now very awake.

I felt his hot breath hit my pussy. I looked down and groaned.

"I had the best dream of you. Doing exactly this. Your thighs against my face. Your delicious pussy in full view. Me making you cum so hard you can't even remember how we got here in the first place." Chris said.

I shut my eyes and let my hands trail under the blankets and pull them off.

There he was. My Chris Evans between my legs. And god he was gorgeous.

Never before had I seen someone so beautiful. His hair was messy and the moonlight cascaded down on his muscular back.

"Fuck Chris." I whispered as he latched his mouth onto me. He chuckled, sending vibrations through me.

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. My hands attached to his hair.

Licking, biting, moaning. I was in heaven.

I looked down at my husband as he worked his magic. He looked at me with those blue eyes that could always give me butterflies.

He brought his hand up and slid a finger inside of me. I moaned louder than before and laid my hand over my mouth.

"Y/n Evans you gotta stay quiet." Chris said. I nodded and he latched back onto me.

I nodded and kept my hand over my mouth. I was close and Chris could tell because he sped up.

My back arched at the simulation. Chris growled at the look of me and continued on me.

"Chris I'm cumming." I whispered. I came hard too. I clenched on his finger and convulsed.

Chris chuckled and lapped me up. I overcame my high and he got off of me.

I laid there, working hard to catch my breath.

Chris came up and I pulled him into a feverish kiss. He moaned and wrapped his arm around my neck, holding me close.

"Fuck you." I whispered and bit his bottom lip. He groaned and I grabbed him and pushed him on the bed. I straddled his lap and removed my shirt.

"You think you can just wake me up like that and expect me to stay all submissive?" I asked on his lips. "The answer is no baby."

"No." He whispered.

"Good boy. Now I can feel that someone really needs me. You want me to ride you?" I asked.

"Yes mommy." He whispered. He knew what he was doing.

"Okay now stay quiet and we will do this." I said.

Chris nodded and I got up to remove his pants. I watched his cock spring free.

"Shit baby." I said. I pumped him a few times and got back on him.

"Fuck me y/n." Chris whined. I slowly sunk down on him and we both moaned.

"I missed you." He whispered as I got balls deep. I moaned and nodded.

"I missed you too." I said. I whined as he bucked his hips up in me.

"Move or I will l/n." Chris said as he sat his head back on the pillow.

"You're bossy." I said. He nodded.

"You know it sweetie." He said.

I looked down at him and he smiled. I softly moved up and down on him and kissed his neck.

"All these girls going crazy for you. Everyone trying to get to you. I'm the only one fucking you. I have you." I said.

Chris chuckled as his hips met with mine.

"Oh y/n. Trust me I know how many guys have wanted you. All of these celebrities too. They used to ask me at award shows 'hey man can I get your friends number? I'd love to take her out.' And every time I would say no. Cause I knew that deep down I had you wrapped around my finger the entire time." Chris whispered. I moaned at his words.

Chris bit my earlobe lightly.
"You're mine y/n. All fucking mine. And I know that if anyone lays a hand on me again it will be more than a broken nose for them. But if anyone lays a hand on you, I swear to god they will not see the light of day." He whispered.

I choked on my own air. I was getting close and he was too.

"Cum with me." I said to him. He moaned and came with me.

We both hit our highs and overcame them. I pulled off of him and collapsed on his chest.

Chris's arms snaked around into my back. He rubbed my back softly. I loved the feeling of his hands on my bare skin.

"Sorry if I scared you awake." Chris said after a few minutes, breaking the silence.

"It was kinda amazing." I said. He chuckled.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I said.

"Don't feel like you have to get up in the morning." Chris whispered as he threw the blankets on us. I got off him and stayed in his side. I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my leg around his body. I felt safe.

"Okay. Thank you." I whispered, snuggling closer.

"I feel like that sex was different but it was a good different." He said.

"I agree." I said softly. I closed my eyes while Chris played with my hair.

"We're you okay with everything though?" He asked.

"Of course, I feel amazing." I said.

"Okay good." He said. I smiled to myself. He was always making sure everything was okay.

"I'm so glad my dads aren't staying in here." I said. Chris burst out laughing.

"Me too." Chris said.

I looked up at my husband. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead.

"Get some sleep sunshine." He said. "And stop smiling at me you dork."

"Shut up." I said. I closed my eyes and let sleep eventually take over.

....................................................

"Scott Evans stan I swear to fucking god if you wake her up!" Chris said. "Sebastian you too I'm gonna kill you both."

I felt bodies shift on the bed and I rolled over.

"Good morning." I said softly.

"Are you naked?" Scott asked.

"No." I said and sat up. Thank god I put on shorts and a sports bra after Chris woke up to get Mariana.

"Good." Scott said and pulled me in. Sebastian came on the other side of me and they cuddled me. I giggled at them.

"That's my job." Chris whined at the foot of the bed.

"Mama." Mariana whined.

I sat up and opened my eyes.

"Hi baby girl." I said as I sat up. Scott and Seb stayed on either side of me.

Chris came over and set her on the bed. She crawled over to me and I set her up on my lap. Chris continued whining and I motioned him to come lay on my lap too.

Chris came in between my legs and I handed him Mariana.

"The fam is all here. Wait where's dodger?" I asked.

"Come here bubba!" Chris yelled. Dodger came racing into the bedroom and got up on the bed next to Scott's feet.

I played with Chris's hair and Seb rested his head on my shoulder.

"What are your dads doing today?" Scott asked.

"They said that they were going out for breakfast when I woke up." Chris said as he played with mar.

"Then they're definitely shopping their brains out now." I said.

"Hey by the way I'm going to pick up a few things from my trailer and then I'm out of there." Chris said.

We all cheered.

"Another successful filming done." I said.

"And we have a first time producer on our hands." Scott said. I smiled

"It has been fun." I said.

..................................................
"Mariana joyyyyy who has you?" I sang. I found her with Chris in the living room. They were both sleeping and dodger was on Chris's side.

I smiled and took my phone out. I snapped a picture of the three of them and posted it on my Instagram story.

I came over and kissed Chris's perfectly parted lips. He sucked in air and I broke the kiss.

"Hi." He said and stretched a little. I took a sleeping Mariana with a blanket.

"Hey." I said and sat by him. Chris moved to lay his head on my collarbone and closed his eyes again. I wrapped an arm around him and he helped to hold mar up.

"Sorry she fell asleep in my arms and I couldn't help but sleep with her. I'm tired after last night." Chris said.

"Me too." I said.

"What happened last night?" Kevin asked as he came in with my dad.

Fuck.

"We stayed up till like three binge watching this new tv show on Netflix." I lied.

"Ahhh." Kevin said. My dad chuckled.

"For being an actress you suck at lying." My dad said.

My face went red and Chris laughed. I rolled my eyes and Mariana stirred on my chest.

"Your daughter seems comfy." Kevin said. I signed.

"She's in this stage where she will only nap if one of us hold her. I think it's because her daddy and uncles spoil her with snuggles." I said. Chris chuckled.

"She just whines in her crib if you don't." Chris said. We all chuckled.

"Hey I'm going to take a nap but I'll see you guys later." My dad said. Kevin went with.

I looked at Chris who had his eyes closed again.

I massaged his scalp lightly and he groaned.

"Y/n."

"Hmm."

"You know you can sleep right?"

I looked down at him.

"I slept in this morning." I said.

"For fourty five minutes until the boys came in." Chris said.

"Well you were screaming that you were gonna kill them." I said.

"Well I'm scared of you when you get woken up so I'm just saving my own ass." He said. I laughed.

"That's valid." I said softly. Chris kissed my cheek before laying back.

"I can't wait to grow out my beard again." Chris said.

"I can't wait to see you with it." I replied.

Scott and Seb came racing down the stairs.

"Shhh the baby." I whispered. They tiptoed over.

"Which one?" Scott asked. I laughed at him.

"You are seriously gonna get your head cracked open like I did when we were kids Scotty." Chris said. Scott laughed.

"You cracked his head open?" I asked Chris.

"It was an accident!" Chris said.

"No it wasn't." Scott said.

I chuckled and mar stirred again. I rubbed her back gently.

"I want to eat her chubby cheeks off they just look so delicious." Chris said in his baby voice.

I chuckled.

"Have you felt her thighs? They're like little rolls they're so squishy and cute." Sebastian said.

"I live with people that have worked to play superhero's that go crazy over a baby." I said.

"Speaking of superhero. I need to go work out." Chris said as he stretched.

"On a Sunday?" I asked.

"Gotta get those gains mrs evans." Chris said. "Helps me sleep better at night too so that I'm not 'tossing and turning.'" Chris joked, making fun of what I said the night before. I felt my cheeks get red as he gave me a quick kiss.

"bel rossore." (Nice blush) He said.

"puttana" (whore) I joked. He smiled and walked to the bedroom.

"I need to learn Italian." Sebastian said.

"Umm no. You don't." I said.

"Why?"

"Cause I say things in Italian that shouldn't be said in English so only Chris can hear them. He doesn't even know it some of the time." I said.

"It's like you and I with Romanian Sebby." Scott said.

"True." Seb said.

...................................................

"Alright children. We're going to bed cause we have an early flight to catch. So this might be good bye too." My dad said. Mar fussed a tad. It was like she could feel that I was sad.

I smiled and came over to hug my dad. Mariana put her hand on him too.

I hugged Kevin and there were hugs all around.

"Bye guys. Love you." I said to them.

"Love you too y/n. And you Mariana." My dad said. Kevin kissed her head and she giggled.

We all said our good nights and goodbyes.

I went and made mar a bottle and brought her to her room.

I changed her into a onezie and gave her her bottle and a pacifier. I got her in her baby blanket and kissed her head. I made sure she wasn't fussy before shutting off the light and leaving the room.

I checked in the living room to see the boys watching football. I smiled and went into the kitchen to grab a glass of wine.

I came into the living room and sat with Chris.

Chris put his arm behind me on the couch and I watched the tv.

My phone started ringing and blowing up.

"The fuck?"

Lizzie was calling.

I picked up the phone.

"Hi hun is everything okay?" I asked.

"Did you mean to post that on your Twitter? Like I don't think you did are you drunk though?" Lizzie asked. I laughed.

"I haven't been on Twitter in a few days. I've only been on Instagram. Why?" I asked.

"You're hacked then. Honey your nudes are leaked." She said. I practically choked on my wine.

"What?!" I yelled as I put her on speaker.

I tried opening Twitter but it wouldn't open.

"My Twitter is definitely hacked into I can't even open the app." I said.

"Shit." Lizzie said. Chris pulled out his phone quickly.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Someone's hacked into my Twitter." I said. Then my phone shut off and Lizzie's line went out. "And now my phone fuck."

I set my wine and phone down. Chris gave me his phone and I called Lizzie on there. Chris held my shoulder lightly.

I called her back and set her on speaker.
"My phones hacked now too." I said to her.

"Fuck." She said. I got into Chris's account and looked up my name.

There it was. Nudes that I had sent to Chris when he was in LA for asp about a year ago. Five of them.

"Shit." I said. Full body nudes. Out.

"Oh fuck." Chris said on my shoulder.

"What do I do liz?"

"Contact the police to get your phone shut off somehow. Oh there's another post this isn't good. Y/n how many sexual things are in your camera roll?" She asked.

This time it was one of Chris and I out of the shower. Naked. And Chris was bricked up.
I was in fact mentally slapping myself for taking these. But then again they were only for Chris and I. 

That was the thing. I didn't care about myself. I had modeled almost half naked and I had frontal nude scenes in movies. But Chris? No.

"I'm calling the police fuck no." I said. "I'll call you back."

I hung up the phone and watched Chris's face change. His anxiety was getting to him.

"What's going on?" Scott asked.

"Someone hacked my phone and is posting nude pictures from my phone on Twitter. It was just me at first but now it's Chris and I so I'm calling the cops." I said as I got up with Chris's phone.

After talking with officials on the phone I got answers.

"We got it shut down. We aren't allowed to delete them but the hacker is out of your system so you can now open your phone and get them deleted."

"Thank you so much. Seriously." I said. We got it sorted out and I grabbed my phone to quickly delete them off of my Twitter, not that they weren't screenshotted and shared already.

Chris came in and rested his hands on the counter.

"Chris I'm so sorry I should've deleted things off my phone and-"

"Honey stop. I have just as much shit on my phone as you do." He said. "It's just the anxiety."

"I know." I said. "Me too."

I came over to him and pulled him into a hug. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I pulled back and kissed his cheek before letting go. I held his cheeks and pulled him into a soft kiss. He melted into me and kept his hands at my waist.

He pulled away after a few seconds and smiled softly.

"I mean people have seen my ass and my whole abs and everything. I guess now they've seen everything everything," Chris joked. I cracked a smile at him.

"Yeah me too now. Hey everyone can see all my tattoos too. I have a lot but they can't see many." I said.

"Me too." Chris said. I rubbed his cheek.

"I'm sorry. Not that like this is either of our faults I just hate that it happens to us. I'm just sorry that you have to deal with this." I said.

"It's okay." He said. He rested his forehead against mine and rubbed his nose against mine.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too. Let's go to bed." He said.

"Okay." I said.

We walked into our bedroom and I sighed.

"Im gonna shower quick." I said.

"Okay love." He said.

I went into the bathroom and started the shower. I got undressed and looked in the mirror.

I grabbed my phone from the pocket of my sweatshirt on the floor. I opened up Twitter to see I was already trending.

I looked at my hashtags. I read through tweets and comments.

I never realized why Chris Evans married her. Now I know why. That ass and pussy looks delicious. #y/nleaks

I would want to fuck her too #y/nleaks

I mean Chris Evans is attractive and now we know he has a big dick. But that body of y/n l/n too? Jesus Christ no wonder she has so many nudes in her camera roll. I would take a lot as well.

Where to begin after y/n l/ns nudes. All I can say is that I would love to kidnap her and get her pregnant.

I don't know about all those tattoos. And those love handles? No. #y/nleaks

She really likes to hide all those cut marks on her side with tattoos.

I need to get this woman tied up and raped to death. I want that pussy to be mine until she dies.

Y/n l/n can win hottest woman ever now for that body. Move over Chris I'm taking her. All to myself.

I sighed and set my phone down. I looked at my body. I felt like an object.

I guess I know what will be the talk of the town now.

I showered up and did my routine. I put a towel over my body and went to my closet to put on a silk pajama set. Shorts and a long sleeve.

I walked into our bedroom with my phone. I plugged it in next to the bed. Chris was scrolling through his phone.

"Didn't realize how much people can pick out every single bad thing about a body." Chris whispered. I took his phone out of his hands and shut it off. I didn't know if he was talking about me or him but I didn't care.

"Stop." I said. It was stern. Sterner than I had wanted. "Sorry."

"You read into it didn't you?" He asked.

"Of course I did." I said. "I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like nothings happening. I wanted to know what people had to say about me. What do yours say?"

He pulled up his phone and showed me his hashtags, comments and tweets. I scrolled through.

Guys Chris Evans has anxiety let's be nice.

I need an only fans for this couple right now. They already have money but hey they could make even more cause I would pay so much to see them having sex. #y/nandchrisleak

Chris Evans has not only big dick energy but a big dick

I don't know if I wanna steal y/n for a night or Chris.

His were nicer. I was so thankful for it. I couldn't have him reading things about him like I read about myself. Especially after the whole situation with Hayley. He hated his body from it already.

I gave him his phone back.

"So." I said. "How are you taking it?"

"Fine. I don't care what they say." Chris lied.

"Don't lie." I said.

"I just feel gross." He said and looked away.

"It's understandable." I said.

"Y/n I read yours. I saw the same ones you did. Don't focus on me right now when you're looking at the wall with tears in your eyes." Chris said. I continued staring at the wall.

"It's fine." I whispered.

"No the fuck it's not! I don't know why you're not pissed. 'I want to kidnap y/n and rape her'? Are you serious?" Chris asked. I looked away and rested my head against the headboard.

"Please stop." I whispered.

He grabbed my hand. "Look at me."

I shook my head.

"Y/n."

I looked at him. He was blurry from the hot tears in my eyes.

"Do not take these to heart. I'm not asking for that. As your husband I'm just really fucking pissed that people are saying this about you. You are not to be treated like you're this object. This little sex doll up for display. You're human." He said. "Im frustrated. I don't want you to get this in your head."

I nodded lightly.

He looked at me with a sad expression. I looked away again.

"We should get drunk." I said softly, pushing my tears back in.

"No. That's not smart I know you." He said. I fiddled with my hands.

"Stop bottling." He said.

"I know." I said, my voice cracking.

"Y/n." He said. He pulled my hands into his. I looked up at him to see tears in his eyes too. I hated when he cried cause I always wanted to take the pain away.

A tear rolled down his cheek and I wiped it away. I pulled him into a soft kiss, both of us starting to cry from shutting our eyes.

I pulled away as we were both getting low on air.

"This will not make us fight. Okay?" I asked. He nodded lightly.

I pulled him into me and let him lay on top of me. He set his head in the crook of my neck and held my hand by my head on the pillow.

I heard my phone ring. I groaned and picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Are you guys okay?" Allen asked.

"Mhm." I said.

"So no?" He asked.

"Not really." I sighed.

"Do you want me to call in the morning?" He asked.

"If that's okay yes." I said, feeling guilty.

"Don't feel guilty you need to focus on yourself."

"Okay." I said.

"Okay. I'll call you tomorrow. Bye hun."

"Bye," I said and hung up the phone. I saw that Seb had called.

I sighed and called him back.

He answered right away.

"You guys need anything?" Seb asked. Chris chuckled softly.

"I need a laugh." Chris said.

"Yeah? Therapy and then laugh. Meet us in the living room?" I asked Seb.

"Yeah."

"Therapy?" Chris asked as I hung up the phone. He got off of me.

"We both need to talk about this to someone other than ourselves. And we're already crying so it's fine." I said.

"Fine." He said.

..................................................

Chris had talked and I could tell he felt twenty times better now. I had said a few things but kept quiet.

"Y/n?" Seb asked. I looked up from the pillow on my lap.

"Hmm."

"How are you feeling?"

"Umm." I sighed, "I don't know. I guess I don't care what people say about like my body but when they bring up like kidnapping and raping me or forcing me to get pregnant I don't like that. Cause those are all obvious soft spots. And like Chris and I's private life? Like starting an only fans and stuff. Like yeah it was a nude picture of the both of us but stuff like that makes me mad." I said.

"Okay this is gonna sound really bad to Chris and I don't mean it in a bad way at all cause you know that. I just don't like that everyone was immediately like 'Chris Evans has anxiety be nice' and everyone turned to y/ns body and how she's fuckable and shit like that." Scott said.

"No because exactly I hated every part about that. Like there is so much that could be mentally ruining about this and everyone's being so rude to her, like yeah there are some to me but there's a difference between how big my dick is and how y/n deserves to be kidnapped and raped to death." Chris said.

I sat there looking at my hands again.

"It's not the first death threat or sex threat I've gotten. It's just that it's more public cause it's my full body and not just my tits on a screen." I said. "I just shouldn't have had them in my camera roll."

"Okay but y/n. I know Chris has shit in his camera roll. I know Sebastian has stuff, I have stuff of myself and both Sebastian and I. It's not like it's not normal. It happens." Scott said.

"Yeah." I sighed. "Whatever can we just like watch tv or whatever?"

"You need sleep." Chris said.

Scott and Seb nodded.

"Okay. You're right I'm gonna have a lot of team stuff to do." I said. I got up. "Goodnight guys."

I went into the bedroom with angry tears. I wanted to scream and throw something.

Chris came following in.

I paced around the room and put my hair up into a messy bun to keep from almost pulling it out.

"I'm so fucking stupid." I said. Chris came over and stopped me from pacing. He pulled me against his chest and hugged me. He said nothing and just kept me there as angry tears slipped out.

We stood there for a good five minutes. He let me get everything out. I ended up having to just let myself cry.

Once I was done I pulled away.

"I need sleep." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Okay." He said. He led me to the bed. Dodger was already laying on it. Chris came over and laid on his side of the bed. I got under the covers and he pulled me close to him.

"You deserve none of this. Okay?" He said. I nodded.

"Neither do you." I whispered. He chuckled.

"I love you. Always and forever."

2 in one day 🥳

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

37.9K 1.6K 50
When a tragedy devastates her family a young Lily Winters has to move to a new school in a new city in a new country thousands of miles from home. Th...
136K 4.5K 30
~~COMPLETE~~ 6 months after the sudden death of his wife and the birth of his daughter, Chris Evans finally gives in, hiring a new nanny to help him...
167K 3.8K 23
Chris and Y/n Evans have been married for some time, they have four kids. Between Chris's acting career and Y/n being a stay at home mom, for the me...
76K 1.4K 16
Chris Evans is doing a press tour for his latest indie film. You're his good friend, even if sometimes you wish it could be ... more. He's interviewi...