Classroom of the Elite OneSho...

Por Weeba9

Very random ideas with a very random upload schedule. I'd say it's a decent length, however my early works ar... Más

A/N
Ayanokouji Fanmade Monlogue/SS
The Bus To School.
I definitely didn't binge watch Code Geass
I definitely didn't binge watch Saiki K.
I definitely didn't binge watch Kakegurui.
I didn't definitely didn't binge watch Violet Evergarden.
Mother And Son
Class A
I definitley did not binge all of Mercenary Enrollment
A Peace Offering
Class E
A Kind Of Narcissist But Still A Narcissist (Or maybe he's just problematic?)
Of Every Generation, There was one.
This is a short chapter, sorry for that.
A Kind Of Narcissist But Still A Narcissist (Or maybe he's just problematic?)(2)
I definitely did not binge Heroes Of Olympus.
I definitely didn't binge watch Invincible
I definitely didn't binge Weak Hero
Psychic
I definitely didn't binge read the The Boxer
Everything and Nothing.
The Abyss
Lie detector
I definitely didn't binge Record of Ragnarök
I definitely didn't binge watch Invincible [2]
I definitely didn't binge watch AOT
I definitely didn't binge watch Naruto.
I definitely didn't binge BNHA
I definitely didn't binge watch Naruto (2)
I definitely didn't binge watch Lucifer
CoTE with Magic
The Zombie Apocalypse.
CoTE X Invincible (3)
The Zombie Apocalypse (2)
Ryuuen Kanako X Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.
CoTE x Magic Isekai World
CoTE x Magic Isekai World (2)
MHA x CoTE [v2]
Unordinary or Unstoppable?
CoTE x Magic Isekai World [v2]
Devoid: CoTE x JJK
CoTE X Magic Isekai World (2) [v2]
PsychoticKouji
Devoid: CoTE X JJK (2)
PsychoticKouji (2)
Devoid: CoTE x JJK (3)
What is your goal?
CoTE x Magical Isekai World (3) [v2]
What am I?: Cyberpunk Edgerunners x CoTE
What am I?: Cyberpunk Edgerunners x CoTE (2)
Unparalleled Hero: Rising Of The Shield Hero x CoTE
Isekai'd Into A World Of Magic.
Condemned Half-God: CoTE x Percy Jackson and The Titans Curse
Isekai'd Into A Magic World (2)
Richkouji
Death Match
Wondering Warrior: Berserk x CoTE
Overshadowing Repose: Solo Leveling x CoTE
Culmination Of Man: Record of Ragnarok x CoTE (2)
The Summit: Kengan Ashura x CoTE
Summoned to another world as the demon king but I want a peaceful life?!
Sogekihei: Kuroko No Basket x CoTE
Summoned to another world as the demon king but I want a peaceful life?! (2)
Perfect Shinigami: CoTE x Death Note
Ultimate Weapon used by Ultimate Human: Ben 10 UA x CoTE
Immortal Cultivating White Dragon: CoTE x Xianxia
Just a little quote I thought up.
GamblerKouji
Pandemonium
Reincarnated Elite 🍋: Reincarnation Colosseum x CoTE
CoTE x HP: The Chosen Elite.
HP x CoTE: Chosen Elite. (2)
The Journey Home: Bathing In Blood.
Magical Elites.
Reincarnated Elite 🍋: Reincarnation Colosseum x CoTE (2)
A/N: IDEAS
Nah, I'd win.
CoTE x HP: The Chosen Elite (3)
Face from the past
Solo Leveling X CoTe
Solo Leveling x CoTE: A Dragon's Tale
The City Of Dreams
I'm tired
Clash of Titans (LuciferX23 can cook Chapter 1)
RIP Akira Toriyama
Kiyo x Kushida: Labyrinthine (LuciferX23 can cook chp 2)
ATLA x Ayanokouji Kiyotaka: Plague of Perfection
I'm around

Not ChildKouji but kinda Childkouji since he's 14.

2.2K 65 29
Por Weeba9

I dunno whether this is considered cringe but here you are,

@imagine_aincrad

I don't really why I saw it as a bad idea back then. It would be kinda cool if someone were to do it right ig.

The bustling chatter of the many high school students drowned out the voice of one lone, 14-year-old, boy. 14? In Japan you need to be 15-18 to be in high school, right? You might have been correct if you were talking about an ordinary boy, or an ordinary school. However, the school and the boy were anything but that. The school that encouraged competition and the boy that had lived in competition that dictated whether he lived or died. But if we go up its says that the boy's voice was drowned out, what exactly does he say?

"...They're all so tall...." He let out an exasperated sigh at this. The professor had admonished him that the school revolved around competition. Just as his previous 'school', so the professor called it, did.

"That's to be expected Ayanokouji-sama, they're all at least two years older than yourself."

What Matsuo said was correct but, Ayanokouji only thought how much more troublesome it would be for him to display his superiority, it would be much more troublesome now than it would have been if he had been the same age as them.

"Anyway, your father has made it clear what your task is." An instructor sat in the passenger seat at the front.

"Yes, sir."

"Your task is to 'win' as your father calls it."

That was always the task.

"Yes, sir."

He gave me a nod, signalling my being dismissed

I opened the door and took my first few steps to the trunk. It felt impossible but Matsuo had already grabbed my bag for me. He looked so fragile that I felt as though he might shatter into shards, like glass, if the wind strengthened any further.

"Enjoy your time at this school." Matsuo said with a warm smile and a wink.

What he said was ridiculous to me, this was simply another task to me. Albeit the time limit was much longer than my usual tasks. I yearned for true freedom. That was simply a pipe dream. So, giving Matsuo a non-committal nod, i took the bag and made my way to the front gate.

"Woah."

"That's a Rolls-Royce Sweptail..."

"He's kinda short but i can work with that."

Such reactions happened from me walking away from a car, here i truly wondered whether society could be or was worth saving. Ignoring them i continued to walk to the entrance ceremony.

*TimeSkip*

Well, the entrance ceremony had finished. I had already observed quite a bit just from it though, so even if it was a meaningless speech, it was undoubtedly informative. My own Classmates chattered away while the principal had given his speech. Those of another class did as well. Then there were two classes that didn't. It already seemed suspicious, of course i had already been put on edge since the professor had told me to 'win' while sending me to a school.

With a smile on his face, he dismissed us - which meant that we had to go to our classroom. I took note of every crevice that i could, even people as well. There was a girl with Lilac hair that did the same as me and another of magenta. Though i had gotten some hint before entering the school they very likely did not. I didn't find it that impressive because just from the Entrance Ceremony you could see a big divide in behaviour of all 4 classes.

I noticed about 3 cameras' as i walked down the hallway to my classroom. Even if it was normal for schools to have camera's, three in one corridor felt suspicious to me. I continue to walk to my classroom taking note of everything, unfortunately there was nothing of importance.

I reached the door and was about the turn the knob. I hesitated. How was I going to portray myself? How did I want to take control of the class?

Should I take control of my class?

Should I try and 'win'?

I shook my head, ridding myself of doubts, steeling myself to aim for victory. I turn the doorknob, the metal knob felt colder than it had felt originally. Was this the metaphorical warmth leaving me, everything becoming a stabbing pain? Something to worry about. Or was this me reaching my own high. Increase of sensitivity because of another challenge?

Entering the room, I immediately spotted 4 more camera's in the corners of the class. This time a different model from the CCTV camera's I had seen beforehand. Since I wasn't looking, I could make out the distinct shape and thus deduced it was a bullet and dome camera type, the types you would see at a mall.

I went for the seat labelled with my name, taking note of other name plates of different classmates.

The girl beside me, labelled 'Horikita' had a:

Don't approach me otherwise I'll stab you using the nearest sharp object I have

Aura. Such aura was usually from the studious types. If I could get her to soften the intensity of that aura and have her act nicely then she would help with exams.

I sat down beside her and attempted to make conversation. I registered the name of the book that she was reading, Crime and Punishment.

"It's a nice classic, you must have great taste." I said tentatively. I would rather have myself be approachable for now.

"I guess I do." A short answer to cut the conversation off.

"I'll hazard a guess and call you a studious person, am I right?" I tried to draw her attention to myself. Now if she confirmed that she was I had the perfect sentence to have her engage with me in conversation. Possibly leave a good impression.

"I am, you're the short type of student." She bit back with a jab at my emotion. It was clear that she was attacking my below average height, which made me the same height as her.

"That's because I'm fourteen."

"Huh?"

The book snap shut, and I finally got a good look at her. Objectively, she was beautiful.

"Yes, the minimum requirements were to be of age 15 or 16 but since my dad was influential he got the chairman to hear him out. I took the entrance exam and got full marks. I was told that it was the first time." I said to her. She now eyed me intensely. Enough to make it uncomfortable.

"How do I know your being honest." Instead of accepting the fact she immediately questioned me, egotistical type? I had learned a lot about her character already, through this brief exchange.

"Well, if it was really the first time in history then they'll probably make it a big deal in an announcement...in school's I assume they have a recruitment period for Club's and Activities, at least from what I've read." I asked her on purpose.

"Home schooled, are you?"

"Correct."

"Well, if you really are being truthful then they will be addressing your achievement."

Horikita's stance on my existence had already elevated from being a peasant. Little did she know, to me she was the peasant.

"So, as someone that was home schooled, can I ask you a few things about school in general?"

"Very well."

"Is it normal for there to be four camera's inside a classroom?"

"No...but wh-" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Is it also normal for their to be a clear divide in students with good behaviour and students with bad behaviour, because I noticed that our class and Class C didn't behave well compared to Class B and A."

This time she was left speechless.

"..."

"Is it also normal for there to be 3 camera's in one hallway. Those being CCTV while the one being a classroom being Bullet and Dome type."

It was like a slap to the face.

"No...it isn't. What are you trying to say?"

"Well since your studious, I'll have you try and figure it out."

She looked ready to say something but was cut off by a middle-aged woman that walked into the class.

"My name is Chabashira sensei and I'll be your homeroom teacher for the next three years."

------------------------------One whole explaining the rules later-----------------------------

"There's definitely something off with the school." I heard Horikita murmur beside me.

I nodded my head in approval of what she had said. While she sat, they're in deep thought another student with dirty blonde hair. I read his name plate.

Hirata positioned himself on the teacher's podium before he began with a tedious oration, though I didn't see any reason for such an oration.

"Hello. As classmates I feel like its best if we introduce ourselves to each other, so that we can all lay a foundation to be friends."

Or perhaps he also found something suspicious about the school and did this so that we may build goodwill and get through tough times together. I highly doubted it since he was like the lilac haired girl or the magenta haired boy.

Introductions came and went until...

"Ah yes, you in the corner. Its your turn now." Hirata pointed at me.

I, who had been revising my introduction ever since the entrance ceremony had begun, stood up with full confidence.

"My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I'm 14, like chess and reading. Am confidant in my athletic ability, confident in my academic ability. However, i'm kind of at a disadvantage because i'm younger than all of you. Though I have a few suspicions on the school."

"Your 14?!"

"How was a child let into the school!?"

"Child?"

My cold voice reverberated throughout the classroom.

"Just because i'm two years younger doesn't mean i'm any more stupid, the school is for elites so my admission should speak for itself. I'm on par with everyone here if not better."

immediately they piped down.

"Ok fine, if your so confident in your academic ability, what score did you get in your entrance exam." Teruhiko said. He wore glasses, also a studious type I must say.

Horikita who already knew the answer to the question, exhaled lightly before returning her attention to her book.

"I scored full marks on them."

"Liar!"

"Well, I was informed that it was the first time in the history of the school for that to happen so if i'm being honest they'll say something about it in the coming few weeks." I shrugged. It actually matter greatly whether they believed me or not but that was for later. However, I noticed the attention of one boy. His hair let down so that his shoulders were enveloped in waves of blonde strands.

His nameplate labelled 'Koenji'.

"Bruh, I could play chess and beat you haha." I heard a boy laugh. I located the origin of the noise...Yamauchi.

"Ok, in my bag is a chess set." I took my chess set out.

They went to the entrance ceremony first then to their classrooms meaning that they should all still have their bags.

I unfolded my set, polished pieces and a polished set.

The contents of my bag contained a chess set, Sherlock Holmes: The hound of Baskervilles (It was fun to predict the conclusion to the mystery before it was revealed) and...nothing else actually...

Yamauchi, having realized that he had been completely bluffing, was now trapped. He had no choice but to play otherwise he would never be able to recover any sort of respect that he had.

He sat down in his seat. Until I said,

"I'll do it without looking."

"What? Are you trying to make excuses for yourself when you lose."

"I'll give you 100,000 points if you win." I brushed him off, now it didn't matter whether I lost.

"Could someone move the pieces for me?" I asked.

A hesitant Horikita Suzune took a step forward.

"How do I know where to move it."

"On the side there are numbers and letters. I assume you can figure out the rest."

She gave me a nod of confirmation before I turned around.

Yamauchi moved his first piece.

"Pawn b3." Horikita said.

"Pawn e5" I said. I could here the clack of a piece as she moved it forward.

I heard the clack of another piece. Almost spontaneous? Did he move his bishop out?

"Knight c3."

"Bishop c5"

"Pawn a4"

"Pawn d4"

"Knight f3"

"Pawn e4"

"Knight e5"

"Queen f6"

"Pawn f4"

"Queen takes pawn"

"Bishop b2"

"Queen f2 checkmate."

Please point out any issues with my chess notations or with the game because my chess rating is actually fairly low. Its around 400 so i'm not well versed in chess. It took me a while to come up with this game as well...

A fairly quick game.

"How is that checkmate! I can still move it...uh..."

"Move it where?"

"Uh...fuck!"

"Does that help my case at all?" I asked.

"Well he's obviously an inexperienced player so i'm not too sure."

"Would you prefer me to make a new chess account and play on that?"

"That'll take too long, I feel like we're getting a bit heated up. You can provide evidence later down the line." Hirata said with a smile. I wondered why there was a steely glint in his eyes though...

"But what did you mean by suspicions?" My eyes met Horikita, it was clear that she didn't want to tell my classmates. To her they were a burden and i'm sure they wouldn't believe me without any proof.

"Well...I'd just say that you should stay well behaved. At least until the 1st of May."

Hirata looked ready to ask more questions but before he could I had swiftly left the classroom with Horikita on my tail.

"What did you mean stay well behaved?"

"Camera's are their to probably check our behaviour since the Chabashira sensei said that bullying is taken seriously. Even if that's a leap in logic, its normal for each school to be like that. I'm just curious on how our class isn't accustomed to such behaviour."

"That's true, even a home schooled person could tell that..." She said with a sigh.

Horikita doesn't think of badly as Ayanogod because there was no bus scene that had him involved and the first time they met he was acting smart. Let me know whether you'd like a part 2 or not.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.1K 586 6
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka finally achieved what he's wanted since the beginning of his life--freedom. However, freedom comes with it's own set of challenge...
675K 12.8K 66
I've always wanted to COTE fanfiction myself and I have some stories to write but I have zero writing experience, so that is why I'm starting this re...
24.3K 877 12
A story that focuses on the romantic development between Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Sakayanagi Arisu. This takes place during Volume 11.5 of Year 1, and...