Hey brother,hey sister ᴇᴍ

Da thesupernaturalTeen

"Hey, brother, there's an endless road to re-discover Hey, sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicke... Altro

Hey brother,hey sister
HeyBrother
Epigraph
Summary
Graphic Gallery
Act one
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Act two
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two

Chapter six

2.2K 92 7
Da thesupernaturalTeen

CHAPTER SIX: lost girls

『︎𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻』︎

JENSEN GILBERT SAT AT THE KITCHEN TABLE, EATING A LATE DINNER. The brunette boy turned his head when the door burst open, Elena running in and up the stairs.

Jensen walked up to her room, a bit worried something had happened to make her run through the house. Her door closed on his face. "Elena, are you alright?"

"Yes," Elena answered, pausing first but the word was spoken quickly. "Yes. I'm fine, Jensen."
『︎𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻』︎

Jensen had gone to the grill, he smiled at Matt behind the bar. Matt didn't wait for Jensen to order, already knowing what the brunette boy always ordered.

When Matt returned, he glanced over Jensen's shoulder. "There's a guy looking at you," he told the other. Jensen had gone to turn around, which made Matt hit him with the rag he had thrown out over his shoulder. "Don't be so obvious."

"Well, what am I supposed to do?" Jensen asked back. "Are you sure he isn't looking at you?"

Matt raised an eyebrow, hitting him with the towel again. "How are you the smartest person I know?"

"Stop abusing me," Jensen muttered, glancing back.
『︎𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻』︎

The boy had ended up approaching Jensen, who wasn't sure what to do and kept awkwardly tapping out a rhythm.

"Jensen, right?" The boy asked.

"Yeah, uh, sorry I don't know your name," Jensen replied, awkwardly.

The red-haired boy smiled back at Jensen. "I'm Charles," he lifted his hand.

"Nice to meet you," Jensen replied, accepting his hand. 

Matt glanced back at the two.
『︎𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻』︎

Matt had slung an arm of Jensen's around his neck, he had received a call from Jeremy, saying that Vicki was at the Gilbert house. Matt struggled to open the door, Jeremy opened it, looking over at Jensen with a worried glance.

Matt placed Jensen on the couch, who turned his head. "Did you drink anything that he offered?" Matt asked, but then had seen his sister on the floor, shades on.

"What happened to Jensen?" Jeremy asked.

Matt walked over to Vicki. "What's she on?"

"I don't know. What's wrong with Jensen?" Jeremy asked.

"Hey, Vic. How you doin'?" Matt gently asked Vicki, he has removed the sunglasses from her face.

"Not good, Mattie. I hurt." The girl whined.

Jensen grumbled cursed under his breathe as Jeremy started to check on his older brother. "What's happened?"

"I think he was trying to get me drunk," Jensen answered.

"Ok, where's it hurt?" Matt asked his sister.

"My gums. My jaw hurts. My gum--there's something in my gums, and it hurts." Vicki answered her brother.

"Ok, well--" Matt went to help his sister up.

Vicki flinched back. "No. Just leave me alone."

"Come on, Vic. Don't be like that. Let's get you home."

"Just turn it off!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jensen asked the girl.

"Turn what off?" Jeremy questioned, confused and worried.

"The talking, the chatter, just turn it off." Vicki stood up.

Jensen turned to the tv, seeing that it was off. But, Logan Fell was on, saying that there were bodies found. Jensen turned on the tv.

"...horribly. Three bodies were found dead in what is believed to be a drug deal gone awry. The bodies have yet to be identified. They were discovered earlier today over at the old Mystic Falls cemetery." Logan fell speaks.

"That's where we were last night." Jeremy announced.

"What? Why the fuck are you in a graveyard with drug dealers?" Jensen scolded his brother, then glaring back at Vicki. "Never mind, I answered my question."

"What happened, Vic?" Matt inquiries of his sister.

"..homicide, and are fast under way looking for suspects. They're asking anyone with information..."

"I'm calling the cops." Matt announced.

Vicki immediately denied. "No. Don't."

"What happened after I left last night, Vick?" Jeremy asked.

Vicki pushed Jeremy, making the boy stumbled and fall back. Jensen immediately stood up, pulling Vicki back, he grabbed her arms, in a tight grip. "Get the fuck out of here before I kill you."

"Dude, are you okay?" Matt asked Jeremy, going to help the boy up.

Jeremy swatted his hand away. "I'm fine. I'm fine."

"Damn, Vick." Matt told his sister.

Elena and Stefan had entered the living room.  "What's going on?" Elena asked.

"She's really messed up." Matt replied.

"Elena, back up." Stefan pulled Elena back, reaching up, he lifted his hand to Vicki's cheek. "Vicki, look at me. Focus. You're gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be fine. Guys, take her up to bed. Shut the blinds. She's gonna be ok."

"Wait, what the fuck happened?" Jensen asked.

"Come on. Come on." Stefan pulled the Gilbert brothers to follow.

"What's happening?" Jensen asked.

"I'll explain later, Jensen," Elena told him, seemingly panicked.

"Elena-"

"Jensen just go check on Jeremy!"
『︎𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻』︎

Jensen glared at Vicki. The girl was acting as if Jensen was in the wrong. "I'm sorry I'm so much trouble." Vicki told him.

"You should be," Jensen glared at her.

Jeremy turned, giving his older brother a pointed look, then looked back at Vicki. "Aw, you just--you need to sleep it off, ok?" He kissed her forehead.

Jensen glared when Vicki had pulled his brother back down. She pulled him into a hug. Jensen quickly approached them, pulling Jeremy back. The girl didn't seem to care or notice as she immediately ran out.

"Jensen!" Jeremy yelled at his brother, before following Vicki. Jensen followed Jeremy.

Matt ran outside. "Vick. Vick!"

"She was fine, and then she just-- she just freaked out." Jeremy told. "Although, it's probably Jensen who made her run off."

"I'm gonna go look for her. Call me if you hear anything." Matt replied, shooting a look at Jensen. Matt ran to his car.
『︎𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻』︎

Elena cleaned up the dining room, handing the dishes to her brothers.

"Maybe we should check in with Matt." Jeremy told his older siblings.

"He'll call when he finds her." Elena replied.

"Well, what are we supposed to do?"

"We wait," Jensen told. "That's what we're going to do."

"I don't know what's wrong with her." Jeremy told them.

"You're not supposed to know what's wrong with her." Jensen told him.  "She'll be fine, she's an adult." He grumbled, cursing when he thought of the girl.

The doorbell rings, and the three siblings rush to the door. Elena quickly tried to close to door, but a hand shoots out and grabs the edge of it, pushing the door open. Damon stands on the other end. Jensen walked back to the kitchen, calmly. He hadn't been close enough to the door where Damon could see it. But, Jensen did see the way his sister was suddenly scared.

"Jeremy, go upstairs." Elena told. "Jensen, you to."

"You're afraid of me. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess. Stefan finally fessed up." Damon says.

Jensen comes back, hiding the two knifes he had picked up.

"Stay away from me." Elena told Damon.

"Hey, there's no need to be rude. I'm just looking for Stefan. May I come in? Oh, wait. Of course I can. I've been invited. We can cut to the chase if you want. I'm not gonna kill you right now. That wouldn't serve my greater agenda. So... Where's stefan?" Damon had entered the house.

Jensen moved forward, going to stab Damon in the head, but the other moved quickly, faster than Jensen could blink. Damon grabbed Jensen's outstretched arm. Jensen's eyes widen in shock at how quickly he moved.

Elena had thrown her hand over her mouth, muffing the scream. She didn't want to risk Jeremy coming down. Jeans brought up his other hand, stabbing Damon in the stomach, who barely reacted

"The fuck?" Jensen questioned, confused. Elena pulled Jensen back. "What the fuck are you?"

Damon seemed amused now, turning to Elena. "You didn't tell him? Not that that matters. I just need you to answer my question; where's Stefan?"

"He's out looking for Vicki." Elena answered, worryingly looking at Jensen. "Please, don't hurt him."

"Don't look at me with those judgey little eyes. Girl's gonna thank me for what I did to her." Damon walked closer, making Jensen pull Elena behind him as he lifted up the knife again. Jensen didn't know what was happening. And everything was confusing.

"Did you thank Katherine?" Elena shot back.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jensen asked, as Elena kept trying to push him back.

Damon hummed, ignoring Jensen, he walked back. "Got the whole life story, huh?"

"I got enough."

"Oh, I doubt that. Tell my brother i'm looking for him. Oh, tip for later, be careful who you invite in the house." Damon walked out.

"What the fuck is going on? And why isn't he injured?" Jensen held the bloody knife.

Elena looked at him, conflicted. "There's a lot to explain. But, you have to wait for Stefan."

"Elena, I need you to answer me now, no excuses. What is going on?"

『︎𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻』︎

Stefan walked up to the Gilbert porch, he glanced at Jensen.

"You're bleeding," Elena quickly gets out of her chair.

"No, it's ok. It's ok. I'm ok." Stefan dismisses. "I couldn't stop her. I tried."

"What does that mean?"
"What are you talking about?"
The twins asked.

Stefan sighed, looking between the two. "She fed, and then I lost her."

"Fed?"
"Oh, my god."

"She's a vampire. Just like Damon and...I." Stefan tels Jensen. The other's eyes widen. "You can't tell anytime. I'll take care of it. I'll find her, and i will show her that she can live like I do. I will make sure that she does not hurt anybody, Elena. I promise you."

"Wait, what? Elena, you knew?" Jensen questioned, confused as hundred of questions bounced in his head. The only reason he wasn't calling a mental institution was bâchas he had stabbed Damon, and nothing happened to the other. He didn't feel it.

"What do i tell my brother and-- and Matt?" Elena questioned.

"We'll come up with a story." Stefan told her, glancing at Jensen.

"You mean we'll come up with a lie."

"I'm so sorry."

"I gave you today just like you asked. And I understand that you would never do anything to hurt me, and I promise I will keep your secret, but... I can't be with you, Stefan. I'm sorry. I- I just can't..." Elena turned around, grabbing Jensen's sleeve and pulling him inside the house. Elena closed the door, sliding down it, she cried.

Jensen slid to the floor with her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer to rest her head in his shoulder. He was confused about everything, but Elena was crying, so, he pushed aside the need to ask questions, and the feeling of terror.

『︎𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻』︎

{1825}

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

114K 2.9K 24
"if you knew it was a bad idea, why'd you try?" "i don't always make good decisions."
2.3K 84 11
In which four strangers are brought to the tvd world together after an unfortunate accident costs their lives. Will they survive in a world where po...
15.9K 379 12
He hurt her, made her afraid. Now Damon has to find a way to fix what he broke or else lose her forever. [cover by @evanschris-]
1.5K 81 8
𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘱𝘴𝘦 "𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘴"