Dania {18+}

By mindlessmazes

*Mature Content; Soft DDLG* New to Houston, medical school, and struggling with her anxiety, Dania gets a lit... More

Playlists
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Bonus #1: Jealousy makes the heart grow fonder... right?

Bonus #1.5: Tell me how good it feels to be needed

37.8K 813 713
By mindlessmazes

*Sexual Content* (The whole thing ;))

We caught up on each other's busy weeks. These days, more so than before, the both of us eagerly looked forward to the weekend. No work. No classes. No meetings. Just us.

At some point, while describing his day, Reyn's hands began to wander. He caressed my hips, letting his hands move higher and higher with each stroke.

"I can't stop thinking about what you said earlier." He interrupted himself when his hands came to a rest on my breasts.

I took a deep, even breath. "What about it?"

"I love when you get possessive." He smiled. "It happens so rarely."

I hummed in response, mirroring his expression.

"Tell me I'm yours." He rasped, pressing his forehead to mine. "I need to hear you say it again."

I trailed a finger along his jawline before acquiescing. "You're mine," I whispered back.

He closed his eyes and smiled. "Again."

"You belong to me, Reyn."

He opened his eyes and pulled away to pepper kisses along my hairline, down my cheek, and finally met my parted lips with his own.

He took my lower lip into his mouth before pushing his tongue to meet mine. He suckled on my tongue as if to parse the flavor of my words. I smiled into his cloyingly sweet kiss.

When his hands grasped my thighs, he lifted the two of us off of the sofa, and strode over and into our bedroom, I sighed in anticipation.

He sat on the edge of the bed, still settling me in his lap and tracing a path down my neck with his tongue. I reached for the hem of my shirt pulling it off and tossing it on the floor. Reyn wasted no seconds in unhooking my bra and taking one of my nipples into his mouth.

My back arched and my hips began to move of their own accord.

"Who conducts your body, baby?" He goaded while unbuttoning his shirt.

"You do, Daddy." I managed to get out in a breathy moan, my hands trailing up his chiseled abs and sculpted pecs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face just below his jaw.

Reyn stood up once again with me in his arms, halting my desperate motions. He carefully laid me down on the bed before him. His eyes took me in and he grabbed his length through his pants. My chest rose and fell in anticipatory pants.

"Fucking flawless."

He deftly unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off my legs, leaving my underwear on. He went through the same motions with his own clothes, leaving him in nothing but his boxers.

I gasped when he rubbed my pussy through the fabric. His fingers slowly inched higher, higher, higher until they came to a stop right above my engorged clit.

"Who is it that makes you drip like this?"

"You, you." I chanted as he began to draw circles on my most sensitive parts. My words turned into a moan when he leaned down to bite and then suck longingly at my neck. I tilted my head, exposing my skin to him.

"You're so good for me, princess," he groaned. "Why are you so good for me, baby?"

"Because I love you. I love the way you take care of me. The way you make me feel." I answered honestly. Even through the lusty haze that clouded my thoughts, as long as it related to him, I could recall anything.

"I love you too, my sweet girl." He cooed into my hair, his lips grazing the top of my ear. "Who else makes you feel this way?" His voice turned dark.

"Just you, Daddy. Only ever you." I whimpered as his fingers began to move faster. And just when I was on the cusp of climaxing, he moved my panties to the side and pushed two fingers into me making me gasp and arch my back. I didn't dare look away from him.

"Your first and your last. Isn't that right, little one, hm?"

"Yes, Daddy. You're all I know." I whispered, bringing a hand up to rest on his cheek.

"And I'm all you're ever going to know, Dani. You're mine. Mine to touch, mine to hold, mine to love, mine to pleasure. I'll kill anyone who gets in the way of that."

His words spoke to the primitive part of me that wanted nothing more than to be owned by him. "I'm yours," I gasped.

He curled his fingers, knowing exactly where to touch me to send me over the edge. I dug my fingertips into his back as my back arched into him. He cradled me against him in his strong arms as my body shuddered.

He nipped at my neck as I came down from my high. "I need to be inside you."

"Take me. Please, Daddy."

He spread my legs wider, holding them beneath my knee to accommodate him standing between them.

"Look at me, my love. Who's cock do you need inside you?"

"Yours," I gasped as he thrust into me, "your cock." I was so wet that there was little friction, just pressure. He grunted as he rutted into me. "I'm so full, Daddy."

"Yeah, baby? You like that?" He smirked down at me.

"Mmm, you're so good to me." I writhed against him, moving my hips to meet his thrusts. "You make me feel so, so good."

"Of course I do." He gruffly cooed down at me. "Daddy knows just how to please his good little slut."

He slowed down his pace watching me intently, pressing wet kisses along my jawline. "Sing for me, princess. Let me hear how good I make you feel." He rasped before picking up his pace, faster than before.

My moans and whimpers echoed against the high ceilings. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he stopped and pulled out. I whined pleadingly at the loss of contact.

"Please, Daddy," I shamelessly begged. "I need you. I need to feel you inside of me." I watched as he reached into the side table drawer and palmed something so it was hidden out of my sight.

"Oh, princess." I watched as he wrapped his free hand around his erect cock and began stroking. His length, covered in our juices, glistened in the golden light of the setting sun. "You're so pretty for me when you beg. Prettiest when you're desperate. You need me, baby? You need Daddy to make it all better?"

"So badly. It aches, Daddy. Please make it all better. Only you can. Please." I palmed my breasts knowing he'd only smack my hand away if I tried to rub my clit.

"I know just the thing, my pretty girl." He promised.

I sighed in relief when I felt him enter me again.

"Is that what you needed? Daddy's cock in that tight little pussy? Need to feel me splitting you in half, hm? You need to feel full of me to breathe, my baby cumslut?"

All I could do was mewl in response. He picked up his pace until he was reaming into me as fast as before. I had to remember to take deep breaths. I braced my hand by my head, the other wrapping around Reyn's arm.

I cried out when he nipped at my breast and then lapped at it in an effort to soothe the pain.

"That's it, baby. Deep breaths for me."  He praised, his chin hovering above my chest. He moved up to nip at my chin. "You take me so well. Like such a good girl."

He watched carefully, eager to carve my response to his next move into his memory.

"Hands above your head." He commanded. And I, so eager to please, obeyed.

He gripped my wrists in one hand. And when he placed what was in his other hand at the place where we were joined, a scream tore out of my throat, even though his thrusts slowed down.

My body thrashed against him. He leaned into me, his hand tightening, against my wrists. He rested his forehead in the valley between my breasts.

"Fuck. I know, baby." He whimpered. Whimpered. "Shit. I know."

The vibrator he placed at the base of my pussy, also rubbed against his cock as he slowly thrust in and out of me.

Acclimating to the sensation, his thrusts sped up slightly.

Tears formed at the corner of my eyes from overstimulation.

"Can I please cum, Daddy?"

"Not yet, princess." He whined. "Oh, Dani."

Since his hands were full, I placed two of my own fingers in my mouth. Humming in bliss around them as I tried to curb my attention from all the stimulation. I felt like I could implode.

"Now, baby." He forced out through gritted teeth.

The two of us made a slew of sounds neither of us had heard before. But we didn't care. Reyn cried out as my pussy pulsed around his cock, milking all he had out of him.

My back was taught like a bow under the pressure of a bowstring while geometric patterns like  the moving arrangements of glass pieces in a kaleidoscope bloomed behind my closed eyes.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy," I mumbled as I came down from my high. I didn't even realize he had pulled the vibrator away in my mindless stupor.

"I'm right here, my little fairy," He moved our hands so they rested against my chest. "I've got you, baby."

He bent down and pressed a slow languid kiss to my lips, lazily moving down. I sighed as he pulled out, still trying to catch my breath.

I reached out for him as he pulled away. The sun had already set so the city lights bathed the room in a moody glow. I could no longer make out the features of his face as clearly as I could distinguish his silhouette.

I couldn't tell whether he could see it, but I could feel his cum starting to drip out of me.

Just before I could speak up and ask him to fuck it back into me, Reyn's voice cut through our ragged breaths.

"I– I need to taste you, baby. Taste us. I need–" his words were muffled as he ran his tongue through the mess between my legs. My body jerked and I cried out.

"Such a delicious mess." He reached over to turn on the bedside lamp. "I need to see you. My messy little girl."

The light flashed on and the first thing my eyes took in was the way his lips were glazed with our cream.

Reyn met my eyes as his mouth came in contact with my labia once more. I whined from the sensitive sting but I buried a hand in his hair urging him to continue.

"We taste so good," Daddy grumbled as he continued to lap at my pussy. He pushed his tongue into me making my head lift off the bed and my stomach tense.

He groaned into my core, thrusting his tongue slowly in and out, coaxing more of our mixture into his mouth. I gasped with each lash of his soft tongue.

"Fuck, baby. Tell me you'll never leave me. Tell me you need Daddy because I need this. I need you. Always. For the rest of my life." His swollen lips brushed against my clit making me buck helplessly.

I tugged at his hair so he could look at me. "No one even compares. No one else could ever love me the way you do."

"That's not true, my precious girl. Not when you make it so easy to love you. But if believing that means you'll stay with me forever, then I'll take it."

I lifted my left hand. "Doesn't this ring say it all?"

He pressed a wet kiss between my legs, making my hips thrust into him again.

"A ring is a ring, princess. But what I'm asking for is intangible. I need your heart. Your mind. Your body. Your soul. Everything, my little fairy." He begged and pressed kisses along my inner thighs.

"You already have it all. How could you think you don't? All of me belongs to you." I insisted.

"Promise me."

"I promise."

I wanted to cry out of guilt. Reyn proved to me that he had given me all of that every single day. Had I not done the same? We were to be married. And yet he still feared that I would leave him? He still thought that he didn't have every single part of me yearning for him?

"You make me so happy, baby. Some days I wake up afraid that you might be a dream. Some days I'm hyper-aware that you could just decide to leave me at any moment. And whenever I let you down, I'm terrified. I'd do anything you ask, Dani. Anything. Okay, babygirl? Please tell me you understand?"

I had no idea what had gotten into him. But I nodded and reassured him nonetheless. "I'll never leave you. Not in this lifetime or any of the ones that follow. I'd do anything for you, too. Anything to make you happy."

He nuzzled his cheek against my inner thigh. "I need more of you. You can go one more time, right, baby? Please? I need– I need to taste us again. Taste more." He babbled lowly. "You look so good, all worn out for me. But you can take Daddy one more time right, hmm? Just one more?"

I barely started nodding before he was inside me again. I threw my head back at the feel of him pushed up to the hilt so that his hips rested against the inside of my thighs.

"Always such a good girl. Such a brave girl for me." He sighed, caressing my cheek. I turned my head to take his fingers into my mouth. I suckled longingly, looking up at him.

He grunted as he began to move his hips again. Between him eating me out, pleading with me, and now his thrusts, I was on the brink of my third orgasm.

Tears streamed down my face. Reyn removed his fingers from my mouth to wipe them away.

"Maybe I could fuck a baby into you. You want Daddy to make you a mommy, my little slut?"

"Please, Daddy." I was on birth control, but the dirty talk drove me feral. He knew just how to mess with my mind and make me come undone.

"Take my cum, princess. Daddy's going to fill you up. I'll be leaking out of you for days."

"Yes, Daddy. Cum inside me. I'm so close." I shook my head back and forth as he continued thrusting up into me. "Yes, yes, yes." I chanted as I came again. My body felt limp. My muscles trembled from the exertion and overstimulation.

Daddy groaned into my mouth as he pressed his lips to mine. I felt him spill inside me in warm spurts. He wrapped one arm around my lower back and the other under my head so that he could press my shaking body against his steady one.

"Shhh, baby. You did so well. I'm so proud of you, my little fairy." He cooed, swaying gently. "My precious little girl."

"I just want to make you happy, Daddy. Are you happy?"

"With you? Always." He promised as he moved to kneel down and clean up our mess with his mouth once again. I laid still, not even having the energy to react when his tongue brushed against my most sensitive bits.

Once he was satisfied, and we were too exhausted to keep going, he took me in his arms for the millionth time that night. He carried me into the bathroom.

He held me firmly against him, not trusting my weak legs, as he turned on the shower. I leaned against him, sleepily closing my eyes as he quickly washed and dried me and himself.

When we laid back in bed tangled around each other, I heard Reyn whisper to me before pressing a lingering kiss to my forehead.

"I promise I'll be so good to you, baby, for the rest of our lives. You'll never want to leave me. I refuse to live without you by my side."

*****

A/N THANK YOU FOR 1M!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'M IN LITERAL TEARS.

Thank you to all the new readers and the rereaders who have come to love the characters as much as I do!

I missed Dania and Reyn so much. Writing about them again feels like coming home. I hope you enjoy this bonus chapter and the previous <3

As always, know that you are so, so loved. If no one else, I am rooting for you! Make sure to take care of yourself. Eat well, drink some water, and do at least one thing to take care of yourself every day no matter how small.

All, all, all my love,

Madhu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...