Ben 10 x reader(slow updates)

By Prettycureace12

You have died, but hay at least you get to be reincarnated in one of your favorite childhood show. Follow y/n... More

Introduction
Origin part one
Origin Part two
And Then Their Were 10
The Krakken
Permanent retirement
Hunted
Author's notes
Tourist Trap
Kevin 11
Early Hollween special
The Alliance
Episode 1
Episode 2
The Last Laugh
Lucky girl
Another author notes
A Small Problem
Side Effects
Secrets
Y/n's Transformation by Chat GPT
Truth
Tick
Thank you
Framed
Gwen 10 aftermath
Grudge Match
The Galactic Enforcers
Just a little rant
Camp Fear
Art Concepts
Ultimate Weapon
Sneak peak
Tough Luck
How to stop your Friend from doing something stupid because he has the Omnitrix?

Washington B.C.

1.1K 20 10
By Prettycureace12

(author pov)

Quick small note your author made a slight mistake on the hope shards thing, as this will happen at every end of the chapter, so...

You earnd:1 hope shard.

These things will help you in battle and gain more energy and unlock more abilities cause, to be honest, I don't want to make y/n op, nor a Mary sue, so let's begin the story.

(3 pov)

The fire was burning the building of "Good Times" A child and a mother were trying to get out of her until the entrance was blocked. The fire would hit them until a heat blast came to save them, "Who are you?" said the boy to the alien. "I'm here to help." Then he put the debris to the side and absorbed some of the fire in the building, which gave them a clear path, "follow me." They looked to the stairs until they broke, "um, on second thought, that way." They when in the opposite direction, and it was a window. Ben broke the window and landed them to safety to his fire protection. "I'm sure you all want to thank me personally, but really it all in a day's work for, no way, a gold sumo slammers card. Where did you get it? I have been searching all over for that." "It was inside a box of sumo slammers cereal ." Said the boy confusingly. Then the RV horn beep, hay super doofus, I was just a diversion to cover up a jewelry store robbery. The bad guys are getting away." Then (Y/n) pops up in the front seat, "Hay, either hurry up or I will put the fire of yours out of you." With a sigh, "fine."

(Time skip)

A car was going fast, and it was the robbers, but the RV was catching up to them. Inside, Grandpa was driving but smelled smoke, and it was Ben, "I knew it. I should buy thous appease seat covers asbestos covers when I have the chance." "Sorry, grandpa, I can't help it, but," his sentence was cut short when Gwen put off the fire for him, "hay, I was going to do that." said (Y/n) with a pout. "Uh, 10 superheroes on that stupid watch of yours. You picked the one with the flaming but." "Jealous." She used the fire extinguisher on him again. "Knock it off where you are at a high-speed chase." said (Y/n). The RV was chasing robbers, and Ben used his fire powers and threw a fireball at them, knocking off their car "strike." The car was soon hit by the wall, "unless you punks want a permit sunburn hands against the wall." They did so what they were told, "you guys picked the wrong day..." but were stopped when the Omnitrix was timed out,"... guys." They turn around to see Ben normal. "Hey, it's just a kid. Get the jewels." Then Ben realized he was out of time, "wow, time sure flies when you're having fun. I let you guys off, decided in a warning this time," as he was about to leave until the cops came. "freeze," "they're all your officers. Now I know you want to thank me." Even without the watch, his ego hasn't left him. "Step aside, son, this isn't playtime," "playtime? I'm the one who captures them. This isn't fair. I'm the hero, ah man,"

(meanwhile)

"Yo, Animo, I know your in there. Open up," The door was unlocked, and the man barged in himself. While he was looking for Animo, he explored his surroundings and saw animals in cages, "Man, it smells like a zoo around here." Someone was sneaking behind him while he was observing the animal, then as he turned around, "ahhh," it was Animo. "How did you get in?" Animo asked the man who was trying to gain his composure from Animo, " as key, I am still your landlord, remember, maybe not since your rent is 6 months past due." But Animo didn't care, " All my funds go to my research, now get out. You are disturbing me." The landlord was annoyed at this point, " looks like you were disturbed long ago before I got here, pal. Listen, doc, you and your furry friends are going out on the street unless you pony up the green." Even if the landlord was sarcastic, Animo took it as a challenge. "Huh, interesting choice of phrases. You must be an animal lover, then you'll love this." He put something on his head, and it was a weird meatal hat, so the landlord laughed at him, "what's that you remember the moose lodge or something." Animo didn't take that well, " this is my transliterator, as phase number one it accelerates and creates a mutation at the genetic level, observe. . ." Anime crances the dial in his invention, turning the frog into a mutated giant frog. Then the frog eats the landlord, and he struggles to get out of the frog's mouth. "I'm sorry I can't hear you. It sounds like you have a frog in your throat," then he starts laughing, "or is that the other way around." Then the frog spits the landlord out, knocking him unconscious. Animo grabs a picture in his hands, " so close to having something that is rightfully mine. All I need is to finish off to lousy components." As if fate was answering his problems, a commercial appeared on TV explaining the electronics they have in their store, which could solve Animo's problem, " aw, just what the doctor ordered."

(Meanwhile)

Our heroes are in the store called M-Mart to buy some groceries. 'I can't wait to eat,' (Y/n) thought as her mind was on food, that she didn't notice Ben sneaking away from them. Ben was looking around and saw what he had wanted a Sumo Slammer cereal which contained the golden cards inside them. Then he thought of an idea, a stupid idea. "Only canned octopus, I thought this store pry on itself in a huge selection," but Gwen deject, "um grandpa um no offense can we have a normal dinner for once. You know, the one that doesn't involve stirfried tentacles. " But Grandpa Max just laughed, "nonsense now where do they think they keep the sleets plater." As Grandpa walked, a green light appeared, and Ben turned into an alien. "Ben," Gwen called as she and (Y/n) was looking for her cousin, they found him a mess in the cereal section, and they stood there in shock. 'I really wish I could prevent this,' but (Y/n) knows very well that it would cause a time paradox problem if she did. They looked over, but there was no sign of him until "aw man, another red card." Gwen found a moving cereal box, grabbed what was inside, and it was Ben as a small alien. "What are you doing?" Asked Gwen to the aline. "Um, looking for the golden Sumo Slammer cards, du." Think this is the most obvious answer.

'Even as an adult or kid, that is the dumbest thing I ever heard,' (Y/n) facepalmed. "You suppose to use your powers to help people, not look for some stupid trading card. "Ahem," we turn around to see a grocery worker with a disappointing face, "and what are you think you're doing." 'Oh man, we are busted.' "I wasn't me. It was my doofus cousin," try to make an excuse that it wasn't our fault. "Well, someone has to pay for all this."

time skip

Grandpa has a shopping cart ton full of Sumo slammers, "so why are we buying all this cereal?" Said the elderly man confusedly, "well we would have one with the golden sumo slammers cards if Gwen had butt it in with her big butt." said Ben accusing his own cousin. "um, hello, you were the one who trashes the whole cereal aisle to find some stupid piece of cardboard," as Gwen fired back. At this point, (Y/n) has three options (a) knock some sense to Ben, (b) say nothing, or (c) walk away. " Ben, I can appreciate how this card means to you. Aren't you a bit obsessive," said the grandparent. "Maybe your right, Grandpa. I don't deserve a sumo slammer cards" 'wait for it, ' "it's not like I rescue many people from a burning building or anything like that," he said with sassy. "So much for superhero guilt is pretty low," while Gwen said that (Y/n) hit Ben in the head with a quick 'ow.' "Honestly, you really shouldn't let the power get to your head."

They continue walking in the grocery store until Ben stop to see a sumo slammer card. "Wow, a full set of sumo slammer cards." Grandpa and Gwen kept walking while (Y/n) stayed. "Someday, you'll be all mine," said Ben. "Then mary it, Ben, since you are so obsessed with it." Suddenly the ground began to shake, and the TV crashed. They leaped to the side as the explosion was near them, and it revealed a man on top of a mutant frog. 'Animo!' man (Y/n) was not prepared for this encounter even though she knew this would happen. As Animo was stealing electronics, "Hay, what do you think you're doing?" Ben confronted the man but was later almost hit by the young frogs but instead ambushed by boxes. "Don't be a hero, kid, just run along and play," Ben looked at his watch but was in time out and said, "you are so lucky I can't go, hero." Then the man walked off to find more to steal. "Freez," upcomes the security, but they see the mutant frog, "come down from the frog and put your hands up." Animo ignored them and took off with the frog. The officer called in his walkie-talkie of the description of the villain. (because your author is a procrastinating and lazy)

(Meanwhile)

While Grandpa was looking at his list, Gwen was looking at pets. Until the mutant frog appeared. Animo turned on his machine and turned a hamster and a bird into a mutant. "Arise my full potential pets," the mutants cause havoc to the store. Ben and (Y/n) ran and saw more mutant animals. "aw man, what kind of pet food are they selling over here," one thing that comes to (Y/n) is 'steroids.' "Made by the genius of Doctor Animo, and there is no one who can stop me from getting what I want, mark my words, today I will make history or should I say prehistory." But Ben's watch is still in timeout. "If you weren't cereal hunting, one of your heroes could save us from being hamster food," Gwen said in a whisper. 'If only I can transform,' The hamster raw, and all have to retreat. While in the chase, the hamster went over Ben but not Grandpa, Gwen, and (Y/n), so they're cornered. Ben saw a scooter and had an idea. While the hamster was busy, Ben threw a football at it and took off, and the hamster was after him. The chase was intense, and in the end, Ben won, and then Grandpa, Gwen, and (Y/n) saw the defeat of the hamster, "that's right, not even giant hamsters can mess with Ben Tennyson." Later, the victory was cut short when Animo and Frog came around the corner. " Young fool, you can't stop me. I will turn Washington D.C. into Washington B.C." He leaps out to the mutant bird and escapes from the store, and as so does the frog. "You save the store if there is anything I can do to repay you, anything you want," said the store worker in contentment. Ben looked at the golden sumo slammer card, "well, now that you mention it-" but Ben was picked up by Grandpa as it was their signal to leave. "Granpa, I was finally going to score on the golden sumo slammer card," Ben said in a whine. "No time for that, Ben. We have a giant parrot to follow." I guess Ben won't get the card that he wanted.

(Time skip)

The gang has been following Dacor Animo for a while, " just like the good old times before I retired," Grandpa said. "So exactly what kinda Plummer was you?" Gwen asked her Grandpa. "U-uh, ya, a darn good one. Um, Ben, what's the matter?" Grandpa trying to change the subject. 'Man, I will count every time Grandpa tries to keep his secret.' (Y/n) said in thought. "I save an entire mega-mart from being a hamster's chew toy, and what do I get nothing? It's not fair, " Ben acted childishly. "Being a hero isn't about others knowing that you did something good. It knows that you did something good. Being a hero its own award" Grandpa's words was very inspirational, so (Y/n) will take this to heart in her time as a magical girl, but someone thought it otherwise. "What are you reading the greeting cards in the mega-mart?" At this point, Ben has a long way to go as a hero (we all know that his character development isn't doing too well). "Man, I rather get captured by a villain than being saved by a selfish hero."

"Hey, what's that supposed to" " yes, bingo, 5 years ago, Doctor Animo was a promising researcher in veterinary science, but it turned out he was doing twisted genetic experiments on mutated animals. He flipped out when he didn't win some big prize called the varieties award. Does anything sound familiar to you, Ben?" (Y/n) laugh at this commit. They are still on the hunt for the bird but lost him. "Man, we lost him. He can be anywhere in Washington D.C." "or Washington B.C." When Gwen said that he had an idea, "that's it, I know where he's going!"

(At the museum)

"The natural museum," Ben said while picking up a feather showing that it belonged to the mutant bird. "Looks like we're on the right track," said Grandpa. " Nice job Ben," said (Y/n) in a complament. "Gess, even a doofus, gives you a surprise once in a while," said Gwen, only for Ben to return, "you should know." They enter the museum looking around for anything, and then they find a Box that says " M-Mart M-electronics," which means they are close, very close. "You are very persistent. I hate persistence," said doctor Animo in annoyance. "We know about your freakazoid experiments Doctor Animo. It's over," said Ben. "Oh, but only it has just begun. I need only a few caponets to push my work to phase two. The reanimation of domination." "Does this guy come in subtitles," said Ben in confusion. "Breathing life has long since lifeless, observe." Animo activated his machine to make a mammoth come to life. "Behold the genius that is doctor Animo," Doctor Animo retreated on who knows what he is doing next, and the mammoth in coming towards them. "Now be a perfect time to go, hero," said Gwen. "No, duh, you guys go get Animo. I will take care of jumbo," then Ben turns into four arms," let's wrestle." While Ben fights the mammoth Grandpa, Gwen and (Y/n) go find Animo. While looking for Animo, they are met with the mutant bird. Gwen uses a staff and attacks the bird, which leads the bird to flee. "Cool," said (Y/n) in amusement. "Ben is not the only one with skills." They continued to explore until they found Doctor Animo and turned a dinosaur back to life. "I loved to stay, but I need to reclaim the award that I so richly deserve," and Doctor Animo escaped with the dinosaur. Still in shock got distracted as Gwen was taken by the bird. Ben came along and saw what happened and followed the bird. Ben leaps and grabs onto the bird to at least save his cousin but fails and falls to the ground and turns back to his human self. Grandpa came along and gave Ben a lift and drive, "no sigh of big breath," "there can't be that many places for a parrot that is a size of an elephant's roots," said Grandpa. "I have a clue that can give us a hint," (Y/n) gave the item to Ben. " Doctor Kelly accepts an award-his finally gonna pick up his award. We got to stop him," said Ben. "First thing, we need Gwen." On cue, a phone starts ringing, "Gwen!" They saw Gwen hold on to her dear life on Washington Monument, "I can't hold on much longer." Then her phone dropped to the ground. "Oh no, Gwen will be next." Ben's watch is finally charged, "not if I can help. It's hero time." Ben turns into Stink-fly and saves Gwen from falling. "Butterfly," "Stink-fly." "Yeah, whatever, thanks for the save- incoming" In comes the mutant bird attacking the cousins. While grandpa went to the monument (Y/n) stayed in the RV to transform. " Magical girl makeover."

(Y/n) use a cloak so no one will notice her identity. Even though no one will notice her identity with or without it, it doesn't matter. (Y/n) leap out to see the bird and found it. As Ben keeps dodging the bird's attack until an energy ball hits it. "What was that?" Said Gwen. They saw a mysterious figure with a cloak and kicked the bird giving some distance for the cousins.

(Y/n) was going to make another attack, but gravity thought otherwise. Grandpa was outside the window and tried to reach out to Gwen but couldn't. "You will have to trust me," Gwen was to trust him. However, Ben lets Gwen do a freefall, leading him to catch Gwen with his hands while maneuvering. In the end, Grandpa successfully catches Gwen. However, the bird was about to attack, but Ben intervened. With (Y/n), she headed to where doctor Animo is at.

(Meanwhile)

"And here is my varieties award. Of course, it was an honor to be nominated by a distinguished group of scientists." As that happened, the building started to shake and incomes Doctor Animo with his dinosaur. "Kelly, I believe you have something of mine." Said Doctor Animo as he swiftly took the award. "I will like to thank the community for this honor." Doctor Animo has got the award of his dreams, and now, to top it all off, he uses his dinosaur to attack his rival but instead is intervened by Ben. The fight shifted to alien hero as it took its first swing knocking it back. Ben got back up but was distracted by the golden sumo slammer. 

"Hay snap out of it and focus," the mysterious hooded person. "Thank you but a real hero got this," he said with cockiness. "Somebody help me!" With a sigh, he knew what he had to do. While he catches Doctor Kelly (Y/n) (aka the mysterious hooded person) kicks the dinosaur's face.

"What are you little pests?" Doctor Animo said in furry. "I don't know what they are, but I am stink-fly, and I'm here to kick some butt." While Ben is attacking, (Y/n) brings Doctor Kelly to safety. "Who are you?" As she was about to leave, the only thing she said was, "a person who wants to do the right thing." Then she left. She knew Ben could do this by himself, and even so, she needed to come up with a good excuse for why she left.

(Timeskip)

After the whole ordeal, Doctor Animo got arrested. "I still haven't had the golden sumo slammer card, but I snagged a trophy from Animo. Plus, I guess it has its own award" "don't forget you save me, and what about that mysterious person?" Gwen says that perks up (Y/n)'s ears, "what, mysterious person?" The cousins explained what happened and their appearance. Of them, "well, in that case," she continued and pulled up a golden sumo slammer card, "they gave me this. They said it was imported to you." (Y/n) gave the card to Ben, and he was over ecstatic. "Thanks (Y/n), you're the best friend you can ever have for." "Yah, Yah, don't get too sappy cause you know I won't always be nice. The laugh ended the day.

Moral of the lesson: Don't do what Ben did and be a hero of honor and not for an object.

You earnd:3 hope shard. And unlocked... 

What element should (Y/n) have? Here are you choices, chose wisely:

Earth

Plant 

Fire

Water

Air

Lighting 

Also, I post Ben 10 x (Y/n) content on Tumblr: prettycureace, so you can check that out well; See, in the next chapter, I will try to run away from procrastination, bye. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 363 15
Y/n L/n decided to come back at Japan and is now running a merchandise shop. Y/n has his history with idols but more particularly with one idol. What...
325K 3.5K 14
(Y/n) gets transferred to a new school with his best friend, who is secretly in love with him. He quickly makes a lot of friends, and seems to have a...
3.1K 61 11
Y/n is a kind girl who always finds a positive side to anything, but will she find a good side even when there isn't? Will she actually get her happi...
52 4 7
Y/N is a young girl living a terrible life with her abused father, but when she meets The Just King, he changes her life completely