α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ - α΄›Κ€α΄œκœ±α΄›...

By eileenisdaydreaming

{: 𝑨𝑢𝑼𝑨𝑫 - 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"T... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 || Day X to school
CHAPTER 2 || Zombies
CHAPTER 3 || Punch
CHAPTER 4 || Class president
CHAPTER 5 || Outcast
CHAPTER 6 || Alliance
CHAPTER 7 || Last words
CHAPTER 8 || Conquer the fear
CHAPTER 9 || Welfie x 2
CHAPTER 10 || One last chance
CHAPTER 11 || Farewell
CHAPTER 12 || Who is the crazy bitch?
CHAPTER 13 || Crybaby
CHAPTER 14 || Survival instincts
CHAPTER 16 || Screwed
CHAPTER 17 || Battle for life
CHAPTER 18 || Back To Square One
CHAPTER 19 || Genuine
CHAPTER 20 || Interesting
CHAPTER 21 || Double Bunny
CHAPTER 22 || Hambie
CHAPTER 23 || Metaphors
CHAPTER 24 || Locked
CHAPTER 25 || Chopper
CHAPTER 26 || Around the flames
CHAPTER 27 || Her
CHAPTER 28 || Him
CHAPTER 29 || Be completely honest
CHAPTER 30 || Answer
CHAPTER 31 || Hope[less]
CHAPTER 32 || Run
CHAPTER 33 || Separate
CHAPTER 34 || 2 vs 1
CHAPTER 35 || Fatal Fight 1.0
CHAPTER 36 || Fatal Fight 2.0
CHAPTER 37 || Till We Meet Again
CHAPTER 38 || The End β€’ The Beginning
A/N notes
~\(≧▽≦)/~

CHAPTER 15 || Intertwined

3.2K 135 2
By eileenisdaydreaming

§
_________________________________

***

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit son of a bitch am about to shit herself again." I cursed underneath my breath, looking into the sky.

"I told you to stay in the room! Why are you coming after me??" Jungkook looked at me worriedly.

We were clinging on the wall again, trying to get to teachers' office.

"Jeez, you leaving me with those people for a fucking phone! Not like I can stand them for I don't know how long!!" I yelled, not caring if Cheongsan and Suhyeok heard it.

"What's wrong?!! They won't kill you! Don't you prefer staying in there instead of "clinging on the fucking wall"???" He mocked me, how dare he.

"Yah, do I look like I am scared of them??!" I shot him a glare.

"You do look scared right now." He only responded with a smirk.

"Shut the fuck up."

"The two of you, stop arguing, zombies can hear you from inside!!" Cheongsan said while going forward.

We silently walked on the ledge. I started to regret coming out. Cheongsan stopped when there was a pillar in front of him. Oh fuck.

He tried to climb through it but the zombies inside were pacing around and the windows were not curtained. He stepped back, the four of us had a little rest.

Yeah, a little rest standing on the fucking ledge.

"What are you going to do?" Cheongsan asked Suhyeok.

"Maybe we hang on the ledge with our hands?" He suggested. What a great idea.

"No, not this..." Cheongsan turned around.

"I heard that Onjo told you she likes you, are you going out with her??"

"Is that important right now?!!??" Suhyeok hit him, making him nearly lost balance.

"Wait, I thought Nam Onjo and Lee Cheongsan are a thing." I said to Jungkook. He just shook his head.

"I am not asking because it is important, I am just curious..."

"Why, should I go out with her?" Suhyeok smirked. I could see Cheongsan's expression changed a little.

"If they aren't dating, he probably has the largest crush on her in the world." I whispered.

"In the universe." Jungkook replied, smiling.

"Go if you want to! Why do you ask me??" the first boy snorted.

"What do you think then?" Suhyeok kicked him.

"J—just..." Cheongsan was left speechless, his gaze landed onto Jungkook and me when he tried to break Suhyeok's eye contact.

"Yah, you two dating??" Cheongsan asked with a smirk, staring at our two intertwined hands.

Suhyeok immediately turned around and looked at us, showing a smirk as he raised his brows.

I never thought of anything romantic when I held Jungkook's hand, now coming to think of this, I felt my cheeks heated up.

"No!! We are not!!" I bursted nervously.

Did Jungkook think of this before he had automatically grabbed my hand when I stepped out of the window frame this time?

It was so dumb of me. I only thought I would fall if I let go of his hand.

"You were holding hands tightly, how could you explain that?" Suhyeok teased.

"Aish, nosy morons, none of your business, just go!!" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

I tried to lose hold of his hand but his grip became even tighter. Cheongsan and Suhyeok smiled while exchanging glances before they turned to the front and readied to hang on the wall.

Jungkook turned to me with a smile, as if he was telling me not to mind about what they said.

"Why didn't you tell them the truth or let go...your friends would misunderstand you." I mumbled, trying to ignore the butterflies in my stomach.

"You want me to do it??"Jungkook raised his brows, showing his tongue.

He playfully loosen his hand. The crispy air instantly flooded into the gap between our hands and sent me shivers down my spine.

"Yah!!" I whispered shout, shutting my eyes. Suddenly I realised that whenever his hands were on mine, I felt safer and more relieved.

Now that I was frozen on the spot, my toes curling hard as if they could grasp something by that. I could not function when I was not holding his hand.

I desperately need it, right now.

The warmth on the back of my hand returned.

"Okay, no jokes." Jungkook grinned happily after teasing me.

"But we can't hold hands forever, we have to hang on the wall later." He gave me a reassuring nod.

"You can do it. Okay? If something happened I will try my best to save you."

"Oh my gosh, right! Park Minji do you even have strength to hang like us??" Cheongsan asked.

I knew he was worrying but, this sentence was so...irritating.

"Yah, who says I can't???!!! I am fucking stronger than you all!!!" I stared at the boys, and then at last at Jungkook.

"I don't need you to save me! I am not Lee Nayeon." I rolled my eyes.

When you got underestimated, you would always want to prove them wrong. The determination had lit up a fire in me that I might have thrown away the fear at that particular moment.

We finally arrived outside the teachers' office.

"See, I can do it!! Stop thinking only men can do certain things!"

"We never said you can't??" Suhyeok laughed.

"Yeah." And Jungkook lowered his head to my ears.

"Didn't you just overcome your fear?" He grinned proudly.

I might, or might not have overcome it. I felt like it was less scarier to me, or maybe simply because I was on the first floor only.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yah you two lovebirds stop whispering." Cheongsan said. "We are going in."

***

He opened the window and made a loud thud, but seemed like zombie were attracted by another louder sound outside the room.

"What now?" Suhyeok asked.

"I think we can get in, they ran out." Cheongsan said.

The four students sneaked into the room quietly, and immediately crouched their bodies after getting in.

"Wah, the feeling of floor is great." Minji sighed.

"Shhhhh." Jungkook whispered with a glare.

Minji covering her mouth which was in an o shape. She sent the word sorry through her apologetic eyes.

Cheongsan turned around and nodded, signalling everyone he would start moving.

Four of them crawling on the floor, quietly heading to where the phones were. As they went closer, they heard some noises that were quite unusual.

"What is that?" Jungkook whispered.

"Doesn't seem like some sounds zombies would make." Suhyeok whispered back.

Cheongsan just kept crawling forward. He suddenly stopped and looked at the others with widen eyes.

"What is this??" Suhyeok gasped as he saw the girl standing in front of the table, breaking all the phones with something.

Jungkook and Minji peaked from behind and witnessed the scene too.

"What do we do now?" Minji asked.

A phone dropped onto the floor. The four exchanged glances. Cheongsan slowly reached for it.

And the girl suddenly crouched down.

And then she saw them.

"I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!" She sprinted towards them when Cheongsan immediately kicked her away.

But the loud sound they made had attracted those immortal creatures.

"Shit." Minji cursed. She was at the back so as she saw Cheongsan grabbed a phone she stood up and quickly ran towards the window.

A zombie dashed towards her, she dodged away as she jumped onto the desks agilely.

More and more zombies broke into the room.

"Minji!" Jungkook shouted as he flipped some zombies and threw them against the wall.

"Shit!" Cheongsan cussed as he realised the phone he had was already smashed broken. He turned around and ran towards the phones, reaching for one that still worked.

"Cheongsan!!" Suhyeok shouted as he saw him returning, he jumped off from the window and fought with some zombies.

Minji drew a few zombies with her as she jumped across the desks. She picked up some computers and hit the zombies on their heads.

As she kept dodging away from the creatures, she realised she was further and further away from the window.

"Yah Park Minji!!" Jungkook attempted to get her.

Minji found her reaching the door of the room. Cheongsan was also there. She hopped off the desk and got to him.

"You guys go first!!! We will come later!!" He yelled at the two at the window.

"No!!!" Suhyeok shouted, some zombies turned to his direction.

"Run!! Go!!! We will be fine!!" Minji shouted before running out of the office with Cheongsan.

Suhyeok and Jungkook had no choice but to quickly escape from the chaotic office through where they came from.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.4K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...
65.6K 2K 20
He is the leader of most scary gangsters group. Mr. Kim Taehyung. And my so called classmate who was once the reason behind my miserable college life...
10.6K 495 29
[REPUBLISHED] "He's bitten, what do we do?" "Kill him," It was only Nine months ago when all hell broke loose. A dangerous virus had engulfed the wor...
37.4K 1.7K 21
β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β € β™― 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐄-𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐔-π‡π˜π„πŽπŠ siblings, well- twins. Both athletic and strong, the only things that the...