My Affair

By efoiroii

*IN NEED OF VERY HEAVY EDITING* "I want you to fuck me." Athena Escarra, a promising young lawyer who loves h... More

Aesthetics + Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Next Books & New Aesthetics
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three

Chapter Sixteen

22.6K 490 74
By efoiroii

Alessandro

Athena's hand moving over my stubble woke me up and I have never woken up to a more beautiful view. She was still asleep, her hand still subconsciously moving, her mouth parted, and her body relaxed. I've never really saw her relaxed, she's always tense when she's around Oliver or other people.

The sunlight coming through from the windows illuminated her perfect face, her skin glowing. She looked so peaceful.

I brought her closer to me and her hand fell down to my chest. Her hand was now in a loose fist and she scooted closer to me, her leg over both of mine. I moved her hair from her face so I could have a better view of her.

All I could do was stare. Even sleeping, she looked absolutely gorgeous. I kissed her forehead and got up from the bed. She tossed and turned as soon as I stood up so I placed a pillow under her. After giving her one more kiss on the forehead, I walked downstairs to start breakfast.

I found myself smiling as I started making her an omelette. I liked knowing she was upstairs and I'd be able to reach her whenever I could. That she was under my roof and that I'd be having breakfast with her. I liked the feeling of her just being around.

When I finished making her omelette and started on her bacon I felt small arms wrap around me and kisses on my back. "Good morning."

"Good morning, butterfly. Did you sleep well?" She hummed in response and peaked around. Athena watched as I made her bacon, patiently and quietly.

I enjoyed her company, even if we weren't talking to each other it was nice to have her around. She placed one last kiss on my back before hopping on the counter. "I didn't know you could cook."

"I have a lot of secret talents." I put the bacon on a separate plate and started on pancakes.

"That you do, Mr. Sinclair." I clenched my jaw and tried to ignore the way she said my name. She smiled, swinging her legs back and forth and acting innocent. "I'd like to explore one of your more... not so secret talents."

I looked at her and saw her slowly opening her legs. "Athena. Im making you breakfast."

"I'm a little hungry for something else." She bit her lip and leaned back a bit. I took in a deep breath and forced my attention back down to the pancakes, flipping them over. "Oops." She said when her panties fell onto the floor.

She was going to be the death of me.

She slid her hand up her thigh slowly and kept her eyes on the side of my head. Don't look at her. Don't look at her. Don't look at her.

I couldn't help but take a little peak that turned into a full on stare. She kept her legs spread open and started pleasing herself on my counter. My cock was twitching in my pants as she let her mouth fall open. She unbuttoned my shirt and started to massage one of her breasts.

"Oh Sandro..." She moaned making my dick harder than it already was. "I wish these were your fingers instead of mine..." I looked down at the pancakes to see that they were all done and quickly moved them onto a plate.

I walked over to her, she had a smirk on her lips as I stood in front of her. "You want my fingers inside of you, slut?" My hand moved up her thigh.

"Yes sir. Please finger me." She begged. My little butterfly was begging for my fingers inside of her and fuck was it attractive. She slipped her fingers out of her as I moved closer to her pretty pussy.

I took her hand and put her fingers in her mouth, she moaned her eyes still focused on mine. I rubbed my fingers along her slit, coating my fingers with her juices. "Please..."

"Please what?" I said, still rubbing her juices all over her cunt.

"Please finger fuck me." I slipped one finger inside of her hot cunt and she moaned. My cock was getting harder and harder as she made those pretty noises I love so much.

She grabbed onto my shoulder and I fingered her faster, using my thumb to circle her clit. "Oh yes..." She moaned, her head falling back. I attached my lips to her neck and bit on the spot, eliciting another moan from her lips.

I moved my kisses down her neck and pulled one of her nipples between my teeth. "Your so fucking wet." She moaned and leaned back against the cabinet. I bit down on it then licked and sucked it to ease the sting.

Her pussy clenched around my fingers and I moved back up so I could see her clearly. "Open your eyes, Athena." She complied, her eyes now open and her face full of pleasure. Her hand on my wrist and the other laying flat on the counter, her legs still spread and her back arched as her orgasm came.

Watching her cum over my fingers as her legs shook was one of the most beautiful things. She looked bewitching. I could've come just from watching her.

I kissed her cheek as she panted, "Breakfast is ready."

"No shit." I laughed and sucked her juices off of my fingers before making her a plate, adding fruits on it. She went to buckle my shirt up before coming off of the counter and looked at her mess. "I'll clean it. Go and eat." I kissed her temple and saw a smile on her lips as she went to go sit.

After I finished cleaning her orgasm off of my counter I made myself a plate and sat beside her. "This is really good." She said with a mouth full of pancakes and bacon. "Your going to make me gain an extra twenty pounds."

"And you'd still look beautiful." I kissed her temple as she smiled and drank some of her orange juice. "So... Colleen Hoover," I said after a moment of silence and us eating. "the author of It Ends With Us, Ugly Love, and some other books?" She nodded still eating. "Well, remember how you told me you could never get a signed book from her because you were always so busy?"

Her attention was on me now, "I do."

I got up and walked into the living room then walked back to her with a bag. "I got all of the books you have read and some you haven't signed by her." Her eyes widened and she shrieked as she ran towards me.

She jumped on me, wrapping her arms and legs around me, and kissing me all over my face. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" She kissed me on my lips the longest then hopped down, grabbing the bag and looking through it with excitement flooding through her body.

When I got closer to her, she hugged me even tighter with the biggest smile on her face. "Oh! I have your things in my car!" She was about to rum to the door but I grabbed her waist and brought her back.

"Woah woah, I'll have my men bring it up."

"My door is locked."

"Then they'll have to come up here and get your keys. I want you in my sight for as long as possible." She blushed, from her neck to her face, and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I-" She paused. "I wish this could last forever."

"It can. If you let it. If you leave him." I despised seeing them together, in person and in papers. He didn't know how to treat her, hell he didn't even appreciate her.

She set her chin on my chest and looked up at me with the most beautiful eyes. "Like you said, don't think or talk about Oliver while I'm with you."

"Okay, pretty girl." She smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist, puckering her lips and closing her eyes. I chuckled before kissing her pretty lips. It was a quick few kisses but I still felt her lips on mine when she went to go retrieve her keys.

I went to answer the door and one of my men were waiting for her to bring her keys. "Here you go." She smiled sweetly and handed him the keys. He looked her up and down, stopping at her breast, before meeting her gaze.

I slammed the door in his face before he had the chance to say anything. Athena jumped back in surprise and looked up at me with a confused face. "He was eye-fucking you. I'm firing him."

She rolled her eyes at me and stretched as she walked into the living room. So. Fucking. Sexy. "Stop staring at my ass."

"I'm not staring at it, it's staring at me." She laughed and plopped down on the couch. When my door opened she instantly sat up and crossed her legs on the couch. "Take it to the living room. Look at her and your fired."

She shook her head at me but smiled as they placed bags on the table. They kept their eyes straight ahead, only one of them didn't. I stopped him when he was about to walk past me like he didn't just eye Athena with a smirk. "Your fired." I head her laugh as his eyes grew in fear.

"B- boss I- please. I need this job." He begged.

"Should've thought of that before you looked at my girl. Get the fuck out." He wanted to beg, plead for me not to fire him, but he didn't.

"He could've been looking at the gifts." I walked over to her and pulled her into my lap.

"He looked in your direction with a smirk. I doubt he wanted to fuck bags." She went through all of the bags before finishing and laying back against my chest.

Her eyes were closed, her body relaxed, and a small smile playing on her face. We fell into a comfortable silence and I took the opportunity to study her face. I'll say it for the rest of eternity, this woman is so fucking beautiful.

"I feel you staring at me." She mumbled and I smiled down at her. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and she put her small hands on them.

"I can't help it. Have you ever thought of modeling?" She shook her head.

"That was Serene's thing. I was afraid of being in the spotlight, having so many eyes on you, judging you. I preferred something low key." Her eyes were still closed as she spoke.

"You should try it. You'd be a great model." She shrugged when her phone started to ring. "It's probably just Serene."

I kissed her forehead and laid my cheek against the top her head, closing my eyes. Her phone rang again but we ignored it and stayed in this position. "Oh God." Athena groaned as she forced herself out from my arms and to her phone.

I stayed seated and watched as she walked back over to me while answering. "Yes?" She said as she got back in my arms.

I could hear Oliver's voice on the other end. "Where are you? Why aren't you home?"

"I'm with Serene."

"Come home. Now. We need to talk." I grew angrier and angrier at the way he spoke to her.

"I'm busy. Why do we need to talk?" She tried pushing my head away as I kissed her neck but eventually gave up and leaned her head back to give me access.

"Why do think, Athena?" He sounded annoyed with her, I bit her neck and she breathed out.

"Oliver, you had the chance to talk to me but decided to be immature and walk out." I massaged her thigh and continued to suck and bite on her neck.

"Athena, I don't want to talk about this over the phone can you just-" I took the phone away from her, fear and confusion in her eyes. I hung it up and threw it on the other side of the couch.

"Very delightful boy." She rolled her eyes but laughed at me being sarcastic. My phone started to ring so Athena got up so I could go answer. "Sit back down."

"It could have something to do with your company." I was about to protest but she raised an eyebrow at me, challenging me to question her. It was hot as fuck but she looks scary when she's serious so I went to answer the phone.

"Mama." I answered with a sigh.

"Alessandro, sweetie, your father and I want to come see you." You always want to come see me. Athena started grabbing bags and heading upstairs.

"I'm kind of busy right now." I held the phone to my ear with my shoulder as I picked up the rest of the bags.

"Your always busy. I just miss my son, that's all." Athena tried taking the bags from me but I held onto them tightly and she rolled her eyes as she walked upstairs.

I followed behind with a smile and a clear view of her round ass. "You just saw me yesterday." My eyes were practically glued to her ass as she leaned over on the bed.

"Actually I saw you three days ago. Please? I miss you." I had put her on speaker so I could hear her as I put everything away. Athena came up behind me and laid her cheek against my back.

I'd love to get used to this. To her.

"Okay. Not right now, though. I have company over."

"Is it another one of your one nights?" I looked behind me at the smiling angel and smiled back.

"No mom. She isn't one of my one nights." Her big brown eyes staring up at my silver ones.

"Really? When can I meet her?"

"Never, mom. Bye love you." I hung up before she said anything.

I picked up the giggling angel and set her down on the dresser. She put her hands on my face and smiled before pecking my lips. I let my hands move up and down her sides. "I have to go in a few."

I groaned and laid my forehead against hers. "How long do we have?" She took my phone, looking at me for permission to grab it and I shrugged. Her brows furrowed but she went to grab it and look at the time.

"Eh, about thirty to forty minutes."

"Well, how about we play a game of uno and whoever wins gets to be on top." She laughed that beautifully laugh of hers.

"Your going to get the ride of your life, love." She said, trailing her hand across my chest. I slapped her ass and let it rest there as we walked downstairs.

"I can't fucking wait."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 510 30
"How do you want to be fucked, my beautiful whore?" Pushing her back again to the locker, both his hands kept her securely on it. She raised her leg...
173K 3.2K 64
ATHENA ROSA VALENTINE. Has everything she could ever want. Loving Parents. Best friends. Endless Luxuries. Everything except love. Being left and f...
314K 10.4K 40
Emma has no identity. She's a vessel for her mother's greed. It has been long embedded into her head that she has no one but her mother. And if she w...