(ANY GENDER) Friendship and R...

By AnimeGirlGale

This is a series of My Hero Academia one-shots that will consist of not only romance stories but also friends... More

Requests Page
A Note About Pronouns and Attraction
Rikido Sato x Female Reader
Rikido Sato x Non-binary reader
Rikido Sato x Male Reader
Katuski Bakugo x Female Reader - Valentine's
Bakugo x Non-Binary Reader - Valentine's

Bakugo X Male Reader - Valentine's

9 1 0
By AnimeGirlGale

Content Info: Kiss/makeout scene, Mineta hinted at being homophobic (I don't imagine him being homophobic but I figured the reaction fit well with Mineta's character to at least be insensitive), Bakugo being the dominant partner

A/N: There are three versions of this story. The only differences are the main character's pronouns and specific character interactions utilizing gender.

It was a beautiful day out and I was on my way to my boyfriend's dorms. I had decided to surprise him for Valentine's day and had even gotten the school's permission to visit after an extensive background check. They said they had to make sure I was actually me? Anyways, everything was ready to go.

I sat in the Uber, waiting in anticipation for my arrival. Next to me sat the basket of goodies I had brought for him. Admittedly, I might have gone a little overboard but I knew he would appreciate it even if he claimed he didn't.

Eventually, I arrived outside of U.A. High School. I paid the Uber driver and made my way through the security checkpoint with my guest pass. I had to walk a ways to even get to the dorms and then I had to track his dorm building down since I had never been there before. Making your students walk this much when they live on campus should be illegal.

At last, I was there. Standing in front of me was the ridiculously large dorm building. It was impressive, to say the least. I could see people hanging out in the common area through the windows. So, I built up the courage to walk up to the door and knock.

The girl who opened the door was someone I recognized from watching the sports festival. Her name was Uraraka and she had a super cool gravity quirk. Honestly, I was a bit jealous of how many amazing quirks these hero trainees had. Unfortunately, I was born with a lame one.

"Hello! Can I help you?" she asked.

"Hi, I'm here to see Bakugo. Is he down in the common room right now?" I replied.

She quirked an eyebrow, "Uuuh, no but I'm sure I could send someone to get him. Here, why don't you come on inside." She seemed a bit dumbfounded by my presence.

She opened up the door for me and I stepped inside. There were a bunch of people splayed out on the couches chatting and laughing while a couple of them appeared to be baking treats in the kitchen.

"Feel free to grab a seat while I go grab him!" She offered.

"Alright, thank you." I politely accepted.

I made my way over to the group, a bit nervous since it felt like I was intruding.

"Hi! Are you here to visit someone?" The guy whose name I believed was Hanto Sero questioned.

"Oh, I'm here to visit Bakugo," I replied.

They all sat there in pure silence. Then, they all began glancing at each other and looking back at me.

"...Who exactly did you say you were?" Kirishima, the guy who had won a round in the tournament through an arm-wrestling match, asked.

"Bakugo's boyfriend," I responded.

Everyone froze for a beat, then two, and then:

"BAKUGO HAS A BOYFRIEND?!?!" They all shouted in unison.

Suddenly, a new voice entered the conversation.

"WHAT ARE YOU NERDS SO SURPRISED FOR?!" Bakugou roared. He was standing in the doorway, his fists balled, looking like he was ready to punch someone.

"Katsuki!" I ran over to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. I don't think I have ever seen a group of people so stunned before.

Then, chaos ensued. Everyone began crowding around us, talking over one another.

"Katsuki?!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"You're gay?!" Some grape-hair guy cried.

"Is he blind?" Sero remarked.

"How in the hell did you get a date before me?!" Kaminari grilled.

Suddenly, Bakugou wrapped his arm around my waist. His hands crackled, and we shot up into the air, flying over the crowd. We hit the ground running, with him dragging me towards the door. I struggled to keep up but held on tightly to his hand. We shot through the doors and we didn't stop running until we reached a small clearing a ways away from the dorms.

I stood there trying to catch my breath while Bakugo made sure we weren't followed.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm good," I breathed, "Your classmates are certainly a lively bunch."

"They're all idiots." He replied. I smiled in response to his remark.

Once I could breathe properly again, I remembered why I was here.

"Happy Valentine's day, babe!" I shouted, wrapping my arms around him. He tensed up for a moment and then sank into my embrace.

"Happy Valentine's day." He muttered into the crook of my neck.

We stood like that for a minute or so. Then, I pulled away, got on my knees, and started unloading stuff from the basket.

"What's all this?" He asked, confused.

"We're going to have a picnic, silly!" I replied, "Since they didn't want you leaving the premises, I thought we'd have a nice little date here."

He stared at me for a moment before grudgingly sitting down on the blanket I had laid out. I had brought a basket full of food, with paper plates, and plastic champagne flutes to top it off. I poured us some bubbling apple cider and Bakugou pulled out the sandwiches I had made.

We sat there eating for a while. Oftentimes, we sat sit in silence, like we were now, and just enjoyed each other's company. Bakugou looked me in the eyes and a quirk of a smile found its way to his lips.

"Hey, you." He said. I had a feeling I knew where this was going.

"Hey," I smirked back.

He crawled towards me and before I knew it, he was on top of me, my back level to the ground, his face inches from mine.

"I just realized that I haven't done much for you today..." He trailed off, his eyes wandering down to my lips.

"I guess you'll have to make it up to me," I quipped.

He look me in the eyes one last time before he leaned down to give me a kiss. Well, it was definitely more than one kiss. And we kept it up for a while.

I had discovered over time that as a result of Bakugo's tendency to speak a lot of crap to others, he struggled to communicate on a deeper level. After dating for a while, he had become dependent on showing his love through his actions, rather than his words. Of course, I don't mind.

By the time we had wrapped up our heated makeout session, the sky was slowly being engulfed by the warm orange glow of the afternoon. It was evident that the sunset wasn't that far off and I would need to leave soon.

"We should probably head back to your dorm," I said.

"I guess," He muttered in response. He clearly did not want me to go.

We worked together to pick up the picnic stuff and then started walking back, holding hands. In public, he prefers to place his hand on my waist or shoulders. I think it's his way of looking tough and warding off other guys. Yet, when we are alone together, he tends to show off his softer side. He always makes an effort to show me how he really feels about me.

When we got to the dorm, he let his arm drift to my waist, practically hugging me as we walked in. There weren't as many people in the common room as there were earlier but the ones who were still there stared at Bakugo as if he was an otherworldly creature.

Then, in an uncharacteristic show of public affection, Bakugo wrapped his other arm around my back and pulled me in for a hug. After a moment of shock, I sunk into his embrace. His world still seemed so small but, little by little, he was breaking out of his angry shell.

It felt like an entire minute passed before he finally pulled away. His arms were still loosely wrapped around me as he stared intently at me.

"Thank you for today," He said and then hesitated for a moment "I, uh, lo..u.." he muttered.

"Huh?" I questioned, unable to hear him properly.

"I LOVE YOU, YOU CUTE LITTLE RUNT!" he shouted and looked away. I swear there was a hint of a blush on his face.

"I love you too, Katsuki." I gave him a final squeeze before backing away.

"I'll text you later!" I added as I swiftly made my exit through the door, blushing like mad.

Bakugo's POV

I watched him running away, blushing like a tomato. I smiled before turning back towards the nerds on the couches.

"Guys, I think the world is ending..." Kaminari said in disbelief.

------------------------------

A/N:

Oh my gosh, I am sorry this took so long! I hope you liked this late Valentine's day story. I didn't originally plan to write a Bakugo x reader this soon but when Valentine's day was coming up, Bakugo was the only one I had a base story idea for that felt like it fit. Again, thank you for reading, and don't forget to let me know if you have any story suggestions! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 452 28
Oneshots of male!readers with your favorite MHA boys!! Fluff, smut, and more, ask away!!
84.5K 474 16
🍋lemons smut of Mha characters
136K 2.1K 50
A reader-insert, polyamorous relationship oneshot book with all your favourite my hero academia characters! Don't be shy to drop a request - they mot...
896K 22.6K 60
❝ 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴--𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 ? ❞ My Hero Academia one-shots