Mattheo Riddle x yn oneshots

By lxXAnoNyMoUSxXl

Exactly what the title says, these are some Mattheo Riddle oneshots More

It's always her
Bet
SOULMATE
100
Nightmare
Holy shit 200
Mine again
Study
Sorry
Letters
Letters 1
OMFG
Letter 2
Letter 3
Letter 4
Letter 5
THANK YOU
Letter 7
Letter 8
2 u
Letter 9
Letter 10
3
My savior
question
5k
End
Letter 11

Letter 6

1.2K 16 17
By lxXAnoNyMoUSxXl

Remember the girl I went out on a date with, well I asked her to be my girlfriend! And guess what, she said yes!! I was so happy, I kept jumping around in my house. So this is how it went...

I brought her to a lake in the muggle world, it was in Alberta, Banff I believe it's called. The water of the lake was gorgeous, it was  a beautiful blue color. I told her to close her eyes and then took out some flowers, her favorite of course, then I told her to open her eyes, and when she did I asked her to be my girlfriend, and she said YES. She jumped in my arms and we shared a kiss. It felt magical, and as cheesy as it might sound I felt absolute sparks. My stomach felt like it was full of butterflies, and it reminded me of the feeling I use to get when I was with you.

I finally moved on.. Are you proud of me? I hope you are.... You were one of the best things that happened in my life, might I say the best thing that ever happened to me and sadly you left, you were the light to my life, and I feel like I finally have someone to fill the void you left. I will be grateful, for the memories we shared together.  Even till this day when I see a picture of you, I feel a smile creeping on my face. I don't feel angry anymore, I have made peace with myself and accepted your death. When I think of you, no tears fall from my eyes anymore, but instead a small smile creeps up. Thank you for making my teenage years, wonderful and honestly, I can't imagine any other way I would have lived them. But faith, decide to take you away from me, and now I have to live with it.  I hope to reunite with you one day my very dear friend.

- Mattheo Riddle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
881K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
131K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
589K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...