Letter 4

It's been some time since we last spoke. I have something to tell you... I've met someone. It happened quite unexpectedly at a café. Amid conversations and the sound of clinking coffee cups, I noticed her. 

She was arguably one of the most beautiful girls I've ever laid my eyes upon. Her hair, a cascade of fiery red, flowed down her back, shimmering under the café lights. Her green eyes sparkled with a kind of vivacity that was instantly captivating, and the constellation of freckles that dotted her cheeks only added to her charm. We struck up a conversation, and before I knew it, we were exchanging numbers.

 She's an incredibly kind soul. Her passion lies in the world of art. She loves everything about it - the creativity, the expression, the freedom. It's inspiring to see her eyes light up when she talks about it. Her academic interests lie in the stars, quite literally. She is an ardent student of Astronomy, mesmerized by the mysteries of the cosmos. 

We've been talking quite regularly. She's a half-blood, and interestingly, her zodiac sign is Libra. Her birthday is the 13th of October, making her a true child of the fall. She is particularly fond of mangoes, a love that extends to everything from raw mangoes to mango-flavored desserts. And like you, she has a soft spot for chocolate. In many ways, she reminds me of you. There's a familiarity in her laughter, in her quirks, in the way she sees the world. I can't help but draw parallels, and each time I do, I'm reminded of you. I'll keep you updated as things progress.

Bye, Mattheo