Spy In Love

By selbeed

Spy In Love Hey Guys! Just changing the title a bit so it doesn't have the excessive amount of punctuation... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four- Part One
Chapter Four- Part Two
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten -part one-
Chapter Ten -part two-
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue
Jason and Nelly's short adventure
A Halloween Party

Chapter Two

51.3K 843 40
By selbeed

Arranged marriage……….. to a Secret Agent?!?!?!?!

I snuggled closer into the warm bed and breathed in the fresh scent. It was so comfy! I slowly drifted out of my sleep to feel something around me. I peeled open my eyes to the light of my alarm going off. I tried to roll out of bed but was held in. A hard chest was pressed against my back and an arm around my waist. A hand was resting on my collar bone and warm breaths made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.

I tried to pull away again, but the harder I tried the more he held on. “Jason!” I whined hoping he was awake and just messing with me. Nothing. A forehead pressed into my back and he snuggled into me. This would have been wonderful, if he was my prince charming. “Jason!” I snapped pulling away.

A hand came over my mouth cutting off a stream of angry and rude names that I tried to call him and his arm tightened around me. He rolled on top of me and pinned both my arms. My face was pressed into the pillow, and I couldn’t breathe. I squirmed and tried to get him to get off of me. He weighed a ton! My lungs begged for some oxygen and Jason lightly snored in my ear. Eventually got enough force to throw him off the bed.

“Wha…?” He shouted half awake. I sat up and started coughing.

“What’s wrong with you?” I snapped, more like wheezed. His eyes focused on me, like he didn’t know who I was. “You trying to kill me?” I cried sitting up fully and taking deep breaths. He just sat there staring at me. “I’m you wife! Remember.” I snapped turning on the lamp.

The room was suddenly bathed in a warm orange glow. Jason was laying of the floor staring at me, a long white scar across his chest. A very nice chest I might add. I’ll admit Jason was hot, but looks didn’t make the man.

But his scar did interest me. It was a smooth line that reached from his hip to his shoulder. I snapped my fingers in front of his face and took him out of his daze. He shook his head and sat up. “Why did you throw me on the floor?” he snapped angrily.

“Um hello?” I snapped back. “Why the hell were you trying to suffocate me? And second of all what the hell are you doing in the bed?”

“The couch wasn’t comfy, besides you looked lonely.” He said a smirk on his face. I pushed him down, back on to the bed. “Hey babe, maybe we should start with a kiss first.” He said smiling at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. “Now that’s what I’m talking about.” He said laughing.

“I hate you so much!” I cried heading for the bathroom, his chuckle followed me. I slammed the door to cut it off and jumped in the shower, maybe the hot water could lighten my mood. I jumped in and just stood there. I hope Jason wants a shower today, ‘cause when I’m done, there isn’t going to be any hot water left! That will be my revenge on him. HA!

I stood in the shower for about and hour before the water started to run cold. I jumped out and wrapped a towel tightly around my body to try and capture the warmth. I opened the door a crack, I was so angry this morning I forgot to grab clothes before running into the bathroom.

Jason wasn’t on the bed. I opened the door more to peek into the room. The lamp was turned off, so the only light entering the room came from the bathroom. Jason stepped out from the shadow of the door and smirked. I screamed and slammed the door in his face. He laughed and forced the door open. “What is wrong with you?” I screamed hanging on to my slipping towel. He chuckled and filled the bathroom.

“Tell me something.” He said wiping some steam off the mirror. “Why do you hate me so much?” he asked.

“You’re and arrogant player jerk.” I said. “Now let me through.” He chuckled and got an evil glint in his eyes. I took a step back, and he followed stepping closer. The more I stepped back the more steps he took forward until I was pressed against the back wall.

“Arrogant jerk eh?” he said wrapping his fingers around my hand that gripped the towel. I closed my eyes and moved my head away. His hot breath hit my neck his free hand traced my jaw line. I cringed, hoping it would be over.

He kept moving his fingers down my neck and across my shoulder making little goose bumps. His warm breath came back, hotter this time. I opened my eyes just as his lips touched my skin. I jumped back into the wall, my head hitting it hard. He smiled against my skin but stayed there. His hand on mine pushed me against the wall while his tongue brushed across the skin on my shoulder. “Jason!” I cried.

He stopped for a second and pushed me against the wall harder. “Louder.” He mumbled and returned his lips. I bit my lip to keep from calling out. He nipped my skin and made me cry out.

“JASON!” I cried loudly. He smiled again and let go. I glared at him and he tapped my shoulder before leaving the bathroom. I let out a shaky breath I didn’t know I was holding and walked over to the mirror. I wiped away a streak of steam to reveal a little red mark on my shoulder, just above my collar bone. “JASON YOU IDIOT!” I screamed at him. His answer was a chuckle. I stormed out of the bathroom and quickly threw on some clothes and a hoody to hide the hickey he gave me. “Self centered jerk!” I mumbled stepping out.   

I headed out for school alone hoping to get away from Jason for once. But that could never happen right? As soon as I walked in the doors people were laughing at me. Girls were glaring at me and resorted to turning their backs and starting rumors about me to make themselves feel better.

My locker was full of bells, doves and little lacy things, a guarder was even taped to the center of it . I ground my teeth together and stormed to Jason, why was his locker only a few feet from mine? I was so angry right then I didn’t care how many people saw, or even if a teacher was watching. I pushed through his group of friends, all talking about me, and grabbed the collar of Jason’s shirt and threw him against the lockers.

They clattered loudly. “Hey chill babe.” He said in his lazy voice. There was no way I could chill right now.

“You low life asshole!” I hissed leaning in. I dragged him down the inches to my height. His friends laughed and started saying inappropriate things, they didn’t reach my ears. I was so angry now that the only thing stopping it was hurting Jason Bishop.

Using both hands I threw him to the floor where he slipped to the other lockers and clashed into them. The hall was filled with ohh’s and ahh’s and Jason picked himself up off the floor. “Hey I don’t fight girls.” He said in defense.

“You’d better start fighting this one!” I hissed.

“Uh oh, lover’s quall.” People called out. If I ground my teeth together any harder they might break.

“Calm down, we can talk about this later.” Jason said calmly.

I snapped and lunged and him, pushing him into the lockers. “I hate you so much Jason Bishop, and I never want to see your sorry ass face again! Go die in a hole so deep that China finds you!” I shouted and left the school. Jason actually looked scared, not that I cared that much. The school doors slammed shut behind me.

Rain clouds rolled in and started pouring down on me, but I kept walking. I’m not sure where I was heading I just wanted to put distance between me and him. The cold rain did calm me down a bit, and the realization of the fight hit hard. “Ugh, that was embarrassing.” I mumbled and stomped a puddle making my pant leg become soaking wet. I chuckled and did it a few more times in other puddles.

Some how I ended walking back to our house, sad that it was so close to school. At least I can get warm, I pulled my keys out and unlocked the door. The house was dim from the storm but at least it was still warm. I dropped my bag and shoes at the door and headed into the bedroom and changed into warm clothes. I wrapped up in the bed and closed my eyes. I should call my parents and tell them that this is a horrible idea.

I pulled the phone off the bedside table and dialed my parent’s number. “Sorry but this line is no longer in use, please try another number if you need…” I hung up on the computer voice, and tried my mom’s cell. “Sorry this number isn’t in range, please try another number or press…” angrily I hit the end button and dialed my dad’s cell. It came up with the same message.

Were they off celebrating my marriage? I thought sadly and curled back up into bed alone.

A few minutes later the door opened and clattered shut. I growled and jumped out of bed and stormed to the front room. “Jason you’ve got some…” It wasn’t Jason standing in the front room. Three tall men in trench coats spun and faced me. One of them pulled out a gun and pointed it at me. “I think you should come with us.” He said stepping closer. Instinctively I stepped away from him and the gun. I knew I should be looking at his face, to tell authorities, but the gun in my face was a little scarier. I couldn’t tell you what kind it was, only that it was shiny silver and that there was a bullet aimed at my head. “Now come on sweetie, if you do what we tell you, no one is going to hurt you.” He grabbed my arm and tugged me over to the other two men.

Then advanced on me and grabbed my arms. Chuckling they opened the front door and started towing me through it. I barely had time to pull my boots on, my feet were cold. Parked in the drive was a black van, the only windows were those for the driver and he passenger. They slid open the side door and pushed me in, one of the climbed in after me and the other two headed for the front.

I caught sight of a passing red car as they moved. Jason had slowed right down, his signal light on, coming home. Our eyes met and an angry scowl covered his face just before the door slammed shut. “One more thing sweetie.” The driver said. He was the one with the gun. “We can’t exactly let you know what’s going on.” He flicked his fingers.

The man behind me grabbed me, pinning both my arms at my side and put a rag over my mouth. A strong dizzying smell hit me hard. I tried to struggle away, my vision was blurry and I couldn’t think straight. I wanted to scream, but my words were all mumbled. I could hear them laughing at me, at my fear.

Slowly everything started going black, and the van pulled away from the house. I felt the bump from the sidewalk and then nothing. Just darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 7.2K 38
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
4.7K 202 68
VANITY FAIR by William Makepeace Thackeray Published 1848 Summary: The novel deals mainly with the interwoven fortunes of two women, the wellborn, pa...
442K 10.6K 37
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...