La Amante del Profeta ( Bruno...

By Krakenator

~"She haunts me...my mind, my body, my visions, everything"~ Bruno Madrigal, after returning to his family af... More

Please Read: Very Important
~The Last Time~
~Hello, Goodbye~
~Fortune Cookie~
~Midnight Snack~
~Baby Antonio~
~Stormy Night~
~Familia Madrigal~
~They Don't Talk about Bruno~
~The Disaster~
~Because of You~
~Abuela's Regret~
~Rebuild and Recover~
~Love Sick~
~Liquor~
~I Was Made for Loving You~
~The Proposition~
~Decision~
~Dinner Chaos~
~Telenovela Night~

~Nightlight~

661 21 7
By Krakenator

~I highly recommend changing the color theme to black for this chapter, makes it much more cooler~

Rieka's Pov:

I jolt up from my bed with a loud gasp, panting heavily at the horrid nightmare I just dreamed.

"What the fuck man~"I breathe out, freaked beyond belief at the terror I felt. I was actually shaking, feeling a strange black mass form in my chest.

I hate this feeling...

"I don't want to be alone~" I mumble, slipping off my bed and out of my room. It was dark, but thankfully the moon provided enough light for me to navigate.

I slowly make my way upstairs to Bruno's tower, quickly heading inside before anyone saw me.

I was astounded, the tall pillared staircase was no longer there. It had vanished, in fact the entire room had changed completely.

It was dark now, almost pitch black, every single source of light a bright green.

I look down, and small groups of grass and plants miraculously flowed the same color.

"No way..." I gasp in astonishment, lowering myself to my knees and gently touching the leaves.

My gaze then shifts to the glowing trees, tall and slender with branches that extended like welcoming arms. There were mushrooms, flowers, even clouds above that were engulfed in the hypnotic color.

As I backed up to try and see everything, it felt as if my foot phased through the floor, the next second I was engulfed in a body of water.

And apparently a pond....

The sparkles, the swirls of glimmering light that shimmered within made it look like I was in space.

Space pond!?!

I quickly rise to the surface, gasping air into my lungs and climbing my soaked body to ground.

I shook everything, wringing out as much water as possible before continuing to explore.

I begin following a glowing trail, wondering where it led to. The patterns had a more teel color to it, very pretty.

After awhile, I finally came across a small house. It was like a mini cottage, it looked so cozy and cute.

"Aaaand of course it's fucking green~" I sigh out, walking up to the door and knocking. I don't receive an answer, so I do the old fashion Rieka method.

"Bruuuuno!" I call out to him, obnoxiously banging my hand on the door,"boníto Brunito open up!"

There was no answer

"Goddamnit" I curse," now I have to walk all the way back". Each step back made me more and more pissed, thankfully I was able to take my anger out on the journey.

"Bruno your new room suuuucks🎶" I sing a random toon to pass time," but that's okay because I don't give a fuuuuuuck🎶".

I finally made it all the way back to the door, and make sure to do a little dance before exiting.

Going down the steps of the casita, I make sure to greet Abuelo's portrait before heading into the kitchen for a can of soda. While looking into the fridge, a voice chimes behind me.

"What happened to you?" I hear a familiar chuckle behind me, I turn around, glaring menacingly at whoever it was.

Of course it's Bruno

"Don't.say.a word" I warn him, pointing a finger at him angrily.

"Did it rain...?" He questions, genuinely curious to know why I was soaking wet in the kitchen.

"I found your little space pond" I answer, leaning against the counter while taking a swig of my drink.

"You went in my room!?!" He asks in horror, almost as if I committed a murder.

"Yea" I shrug," what's the big deal? I've been in your room before".

"D-did you find the house?" He asks nervously

I nod," it looks cute, a bit wonky and...you know...green, but still cute".

He was dead silent, eyes wide as his face blushed a bright crimson.

"Whats your deal?" I ask," you okay dude...?"

"Did you go in?"

"Why do you need-"

"Did you go in!?!" He says desperately, grabbing my shoulders a bit too tight.

"No no Jesus!" I answer ripping his hands me, " ouch Bruno, t-that actually kind of hurt, when did you get so strong?"

"Forgive me" he quickly apologizes,pulling me into an embrace," I'm sorry Rieka I-I wasn't thinking and-"

"I'm fine Bruno" I laugh it off," it's not like I'm made of glass".

He too chuckles," yea, you're right".

Third-person POV:

Rieka adored the way Bruno carried himself, his slight permanent slouch, timid expression and of course head full of peppered curls. His poncho still sat in his hideout, leaving him in his bright red attire.

"I'm still not used to seeing you without your poncho" Rieka commented, taking in his entire outfit.

Her brows furrowed near his stomach area, then she began to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Bruno asks with confusion

"You got a little tummy~" she coos as if talking to a baby," little Brunito with his little tummy".

She reaches a hand to scratch his stubble, making sure to get his favorite spot.

"R-Rieka..." he stutters shyly," come on quit it~".

"Aww why?" She teases," does Brunito not like when I talk about his wittle tummy~".

Bruno tried to contain himself, he wasn't wearing his poncho, so if he got too excited there was no way to hide the potential bulge that would ascend through his pants. As if the situation isn't worse, she was soaking wet from going into his room.

He both loved and hated when she talked to him like that. He didn't want her to see him as "little Brunito", he wanted her to see him as the man of her dreams.

"Rieka I have a question" he speaks up, finally wanting to just ask the question that plagued his mind for the last 4 years.

"Yea what's up?"

"Why did you never accept any of the proposals?"

"What proposals?"

"The marriage proposals" he explains," you know, the times young men came to the house and asked for your hand in marriage. Even Abuela tried to reason with you, but....you never accepted any of them".

Rieka was stunned, why would Bruno want to know that?

Apart of her hoped for a second that maybe he had feelings for her, but that left her mind as quickly as it entered.

She wanted to tell the truth, but how can you tell someone whose twice your age and technically your uncle that you're in love with them!?!

"I don't like the idea of marriage" she explains,
"Especially not to someone I barely know, those young men were okay, but they just weren't for me".

"What if an older man asked you, would you say yes?"

" Depends on if I'm attracted to them"

"Are you attracted to anyone?"

She smirks, finding an opportunity to tease him.

"Why the questions Bruno?" She coos, " you got a little crush I need to know about? Have a little spark for someone back in the village? Trying to see if I can help you score the goal?"

"W-what no!" He quickly denies

"Bow chika bow-wow~" she continues, " Bruno Madrigal you dog!"

She then kisses his cheek," I'm sorry, you know I'm just playing with you right?"

He smiles and nods, and she pinches his cheeks lovingly.

"You are such a cutie!" She smiles," I gotta go change and get back to bed, Goodnight bruno".

"Goodnight"

Bruno watched her go up the stairs, the second she went into her room he raced to his own.

"Please god tell me she didn't find them~" he panics, running into his little green house and up the small stairs into his room.

He bolted for his desk, checking the stacks of papers and making sure they weren't messed with.

He sighs in relief, thankful that she didn't see them.

What were they?

Sketches, varying from pencil,pen, and pastels. He began drawing a long time ago, to make outfit ideas for his beloved rats.

However, as time went by, his focus slowly drew to the wolf girl as always. No matter his hobby, his brain somehow forced him to involve her in his spare time.

He picks up one of the sketches, gazing at it with a smile. It was Rieka, eyes closed with joy as a permanent grin laid on her face.

It was one of his favorites, he could stare at it for hours if he could.

Then, his gaze slowly lowered to the small locked drawer attached to the desk. He reaches a hand, tugging at it hard to make sure it wouldn't budge.

His paranoia got the best of him, pulling out the key and unlocking it. He slides it open, searching every inch to make sure that it wasn't messed with. Inside, he pulls out the contents, his breaths heavy and shaken as he gazed upon his dark secret.

"Dios mio~" he sighs," she can never find find out about these~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.4K 25
Camilo madrigal x female!reader (Y/n) and her family moved with their grandparents in Encanto, in which our protagonist will face a lot of events whi...
12K 202 15
After the encanto broke and the miracle died, Mirabel Madrigal ran away feeling guilty. Everyone was desperately looking for her, but nobody found he...
92.1K 2.1K 16
"π»π‘œπ‘™π‘Ž π»π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘œπ‘ π‘œ~" "π»π‘œπ‘™π‘Ž π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘π‘’π‘ π‘Ž" Y/n L/n and Camilo Madrigal have known each other since they were children. Y/n's family lov...
17.5K 487 16
Luna Madrigal, the only child of Bruno, had looked forward to getting her gift all of her life, until her gift became the reason she and Bruno were t...