My Biggest Regret. (Michael...

By therizzler11

|| will not post frequently! || "My biggest regret, was not marrying him like I promised." Not all stories en... More

The Meeting
Invited To His House
The Dinner
Our Last Goodbye (Or Not?)
Chapter 5, The location
Work
Dinner
Our Love (has smut near the end)
Our Friendly Love.. Not So Friendly.
My Love
The Backrooms
New Job?
Quit The Job
Night Shift 1
Sorry
note
Risks For Love

Important

501 4 1
By therizzler11

Hey everyone! I just edited the story, so please let me know your opinions. I decided to add the ages of you, and other characters to the story, so it wouldn't be confusing.

Also Michael is 12 in the first few chapters, aswell as you. When the bite happened, he was 14.
When Liz died due to circus baby, he was 16.
In these few chapters I posted a while ago, you are now both over the consenting age of 18.

I also need inspiration for this story, so don't be afraid to send me tips.

In the "The Location" chapter, it is 1985. there are a few things that are modern though, like the phones and TV's.

In the first few chapters, the timeline ranges towards 1970s-80s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 185K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.1M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1M 24.2K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...