When The Crow Calls Out[KNY f...

By Talkingdino467

Demon Slayers, although not noticed by the government, is an organization of well equipped swordsmen who brav... More

Chapter 1: Muscle Mice
Chapter 2: Hashira Meeting
Chapter 3: Hikaru L/n
Chapter 4: Outbursts
Ch5: The Butterfly Sisters
Thank you!!!
Ch6: Hotsprings!
Ch7: Assault
Ch8: Crows
Ch9: Genkei...
Ch11: The Three Wives!
Ch12: Infinity Fortress
Ch13: Festival!
Ch14: Dango!
Ch15: The Snake and Flame
Ch16: We'll Meet Again.
Ch17: Worries...
Ch18: I'm Sorry
Ch19: Iguro
Ch20: Hypocrite
Ch21: The Swordssmith!
Ch22: Siblings
Ch23: Aiko-Chan!
Ch24: One Half Now Gone.
Ch25: Her Sun
Ch26: Ohagi!
(READ THIS!)
Ch27: The Snake and The Flame Return!
Ch28: Panic!
Ch29: We're Friends...
Ch30: The Crow and the Butterfly.
Ch31: Hotsprings Revisited!
Ch32: Shinjuro
Ch33: Training!
Ch 34: The Flame V. The Shadow!
Ch35: Tension Rising
Ch36: Two Weeks Later
Ch37: Origami
Ch38: Tall vs Short.
Ch39: A Pleasure
Ch40:
Ch41: What Is This?
Ch42: The Caged Confession
Ch43: Hello!
Ch44: Giyuu
Ch45: Progression
Ch 46: Reunion
Ch:47 To die or to love.
Ch49: The Painted House
50: To Save Those You Love
Ch51: Warmth in the Shadows.
Ch52: The Kiss
Ch:53 Death
Ch54: The knife

Ch10: Savior

11.7K 485 143
By Talkingdino467

"GAH! YOU BITCH!"

            She didn't know how but somehow Y/n had made it out of the estate's wall, fleeing into the forest. The demon was fast and nimble easily catching up to her, only failing to reach her because of the branches she threw at his face. Even though it only seemed to infuriate him more, it was the only thing slowing him down. She was quickly losing stamina; she was never trained to be athletic like her brother. She only trained her penmanship so she could write better reports to the Master when she was younger. Y/n grunted as she tripped over a tree root, quickly trying to get back up again. Yet, she was too late, her e/c eyes filled with despair as she felt the demons claws piercing into her. They pulled her back, making her land flat on her back with an "oof!" The demon climbed on top of her, straddling her waist as he wrapped his hands around her neck. Even more tears fell down her face as she helplessly gasped for air.

            "I was going to make you go quickly as a favor, but you threw that all away shithead!" he sneered before doing a completely 180 and laughing, "Man look at you! Humans are so helpless!" He cackled, squeezing her already bruised neck tighter. "I know I'll make you a deal, become a demon! You had all those birds under you even without any powers, that's pretty cool man!" He rasped, "Just imagine what you could do with-"

            "I-I-I r-refuse." She rasped, turning her head away in disgust weakly, trying to talk even with his hands on her neck.

            He lessoned his grip and leaned down to her face, "Now why is that? Being a demon is great!" He laughed, "We don't get sick, we can't die, we don't need money, we aren't weak! You saw me I'm faster than the naked eye can follow! I can throw people around with my pinky! Come on kid, you're so weak and hopeless don't you want to change that!"

            "Y-your right..." Y/n croaked her e/c eyes closing as tear spilled town her cheeks, "I am weak."

            He smiled

            "But I-I-I refuse."

            His smile dropped and he tightened his hands once again, she only cried more helping the demon deplete her oxygen levels faster.

            "You idiot! You could've lived forever; you could've had all the time in the world to get stronger!" he raged.

            Why was it taking so long for her to run out of oxygen? Y/ns lips curved up, maybe it was because she was so used to depleting her oxygen by yelling at the crows what to do and not do, scolding them left and right with praises ever so often. What would they do with her gone? Would Oniichan take over? He couldn't, well if he did not well, he didn't have the family gift that was passed down generation to generation. Without her, would the demon slayers stop having Kagusai crows? That couldn't happen, if it did, the corps would fall apart. But what could she do? She was trapped, and just like the demon said, weak. She was like this little insignificant bug to him; he could squish her any second. The only reason he took his time was to take out his rage on her.

            'I wonder if- if Genkei got to safety..." She thought as she closed her eyes, going into a deep sleep...

Well.

She tried to.

"Sound breathing first form! ROAR!" She heard a voice announce before she felt herself being swept up bridal style into a pair of arms as the whole area rumbled around them. A massive explosion went off creating an earsplitting boom, making dust fly everywhere. Y/n covered her ears wincing, before opening her eyes. She gaped and her eyes widened, she wanted to burst into more tears. Though she wasn't sure if it was out of fear, embarrassment, or relief.

            "Uzui-San!" She cried.

            The bulky male looked down at her and grinned, "So you aren't dead! Good! It wouldn't have been flamboyant for you to die on us huh?"

            Her e/c eyes could only produce more tears as a sob erupted from her throat, he placed her down gently against a tree. He patted her head as she cried into her hands,

            "Sorry it took so long; you must've been scared huh?" He smiled gently before standing up abruptly. "Do not worry though, I!" he pulled his dual swords out again, "The God of Festivities shall avenge you!" He laughed.

            "G-Genkei?" She managed to force out between her cries.

            "Don't worry! You were right! He was one flamboyant crow and I thought they couldn't be at all! Although I rarely admit it, it seems you've proved me wrong!" He smiled

            "Who do you think you are?" A voice cut in, trembling with rage as Uzui turned to look at him "You, YOU! I am part of the Twelve Kizuki!"

            "And so what? Compared to a god like me your nothing." Uzui scoffed tilting his head to the side.

            "God!? ILL SHOW YOU GOD!" The monster screamed before launching himself at Uzui, but the male quickly dodged.

            "You hurt L/n-Sama a lot, look at her, her complexion is completely ruined." He frowned, "Not flamboyant at all."

            Uzui turned around slightly to his bloody comrade, who seemed to be struggling to stay awake, "Don't worry, you did good. You can rest now."

            She nodded, not trying to resist the wave of exhaustion that crashed into her like a tsunami. Y/n leaned back, her e/c eyes closing slowly as she finally fell asleep.

            "Hey, hey! wake up!"

            Y/n opened her eyes and groaned, she felt like shit. Her body was sore and stiff, her eyes where numb and puffy, and dirt and mud were caked onto her and in her hair. She felt her body swaying back and forth with two big strong arms under her. She slowly opened her eyes, cringing at how weak she felt. Her eyes wouldn't fully focus, she couldn't see properly.

            "You, ok? Your heartbeat slowed down a lot for a bit."

             Recognizing the voice she tried to speak out, "Ah..U-" She started coughing, it felt like flames where dancing around in her throat and it was difficult to breathe.

"Don't say anything combined with your injury from the hot spring, and your injury from that demon, your neck is pretty banged up internally and externally. I wouldn't speak if I was you."

            She groaned, shifting around in his arms trying to get comfortable but it was almost impossible. Every molecule in her body felt like it was be impaled, burned, or crushed and physical contact only made it worse.

            "Calm down were almost there, I can't run because I don't want to risk opening your wounds more at all. You were hurt pretty badly." The tall male told her as he stared down at her face, she looked horrible and sounded horrible too. He almost had a heart attack when she was asleep and her heartbeat dropped, causing him to wake her up.

            "A-a-are..." She coughed ignoring the burning sensation in her throat, "Are y-you o-ok?"

            He chuckled, "Only worry about yourself for now, trust me, I'm completely fine. Just a few scratches here and there."

            He was lying, the truth was he was completely banged up. He couldn't even finish the fight much to his dismay, he had to run away when he realized that Y/n could've died from blood loss. Red liquid oozed out of him and had multiple gashes down his body, his uniform was ripped in countless places. He was glad the girl seemed too tired to see properly right now.

            "Stay awake for now, I'm sure your brothers going to be worried about you when he gets back from his mission." Uzui said.

            The girl's lips seemed to pull up at the mention of her brother, she curled up against the man's chest, completely out of it to care about her actions.

Now it's time for an Out of Closet Taisho Secret! Where we tell you secrets from behind the scenes of the story!

Big thanks to my friend who draws all of this for me! Love you babes!❤️ (But seriously she's SELF teaching herself the violin, while playing the cello and drawing, leave some talent for us girlfriend...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
123K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...