Little One [Yoonmin]

By _yoonmiau_

Yoongi was straight until he saw Jimin but being a k-pop super idol, will his fans accept the fact that he lo... More

1. Introduction
2. Strawberries
3. Blush
4. Heartbeat
5. Busan
6. Birthday
7. Gaying things
8. NO!
9. First impression
10. Serious?
11. Faint
12. Kiss and cries
13. Sorry
14. With you
15. Grass:-)
16. Cancelled
17. Sorry
18. Lost in his eyes
19. He
20. Scared
21. Coffee?
22. Roses
23. Date(I)
24. Date(II)
25. Running
26. Confused
27. Someone New
28. Note
29. Pinned
30. Condition
31. Found
32. Love
33. Love (II)
34. Love(iii)
35. Calls
37. Joke
38. Father
39. Signature
40. Elevator
41. Shower Together
42. Bruised
43. Aches
44. Let's meet!
45. Meeting
46. Meeting (ii)
47. Phone number?
48. Rejection
49. Speed
50. Drinks and Flings!
51. Touch
52. Reason
53. Sponsors
54. Office
55. Reality
56. Knuckles
57. Cook
58. Kidnapped
59. Yes!
60 Babysitting
61. Request
62. Let Slip
63. Shaken
64. Talk
65. Merger
66. Gifts
67. Bond
68. Party
✨The Day✨
70. Midnight Surprise
71. Baby
72. Baby(ii)
73. Our Son
74. School
75. Eraser
76. Party
77. Fly away

36. Friends?

1.9K 91 12
By _yoonmiau_

Author's POV.

"Jimin-ah!!! What the hell did you say to her!!?"

"What the fuck, hobi??" Jimin was hardly able to open his eyes.

"Why did you make her cry!?!"

"Oppa, c-calm down." Jennie said as she tried pulling Hoseok out of the room.

"No! Let me talk to him!"

"Oppa, it's not necessary, let's go~" She said.

"Wait a minute!!!" Jimin jumped out of his bed and wiped his eyes open. "Don't tell me you called him!!"

Jennie flinched at his voice. "O-oppa... "

"Don't fucking oppa me!!!" He yelled. "You guys are a thing??? " He glared.

"Jimin let's-" Hoseok was shut off.

"I asked are you guys a thing!?!?"

"Yes! "

"Are you sure you can handle this dumb head, Hoseok?" Jimin said and both Hoseok and jennie ran to pull him into a group hug.

"Stupid small oppa! You scared me!" Jennie hit his arm.

"Yeah, you scared me too!" Hoseok said with a big smile.

"Hoseok, I trust you but you guys... " He moved Jennie a little bit away from Hoseok. "Were hiding this from me all this time! I can understand of Jennie but you! Hoseok, I thought we were best friends.... " Jimin made a sad face.

"We are not dating yet pabo! " Hoseok flicked on his head. "We just told each other our feelings....and nothing else." Hoseok sighed.

"So do you guys love each other or...." Jimin raised his brows.

"Of course we do!" Both said at the same time and smiled at each other.

Ugh I knew something like this was gonna happen anyways... Jimin rolled his eyes. "But dont do this in front of me." He said sleepily.

"Do what, oppa? "

Jimin pointed at both of them. "This! Being cute and cringe with each other." He said.

"Ahhh.... But you already did this in front of me with Yoongi oppa." Jennie said innocently. "And I'm just a child."

"Yeah a dumb one... And no I did not do anything in front of you! "

"Awww then did you do it in your room??"

"Fuck off."

~~

The next day.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon." Yoongi said as he bowed to him. "I heard you were at the hospital last night. Is everything okay??" He stepped into the elevator.

Mr. Jeon looked sadder than before. "Yeah.... Everything's fine."

Yoongi looked at him and their eyes met. He gave a small smile and Mr. Jeon gave one in return. "I don't know what happened but if you need any help, I'm there for you Mr.Jeon." Yoongi said as he tapped on the man's shoulder before walking out of the elevator.

A small smile appeared on Jeon's lips as he watched Yoongi walking away. He is not what his family thinks he is.... He is not even close to what people think he is.

"Hey, sir!" Felix came running towards Yoongi like a small kid. "Did you do that?? " He asked cheerfully.

"Did what? "

"The video?! Its gone!" He smiled ear to ear.

"Good then. But don't forget about the-"

"Condition. Yes, I do remember that, sir." He sighed. "But I kinda feel nervous now.... You're taking too long to make me do what you want?"

"I'll tell you when I actually need your help. Now get lost!" Yoongi pushed him away with a finger on his forehead and walked past him to his office.

"Good morning sir, here are all the finalized candidates for the partners of the new band. We have lessened your work by picking up these. Now you can just select some of these for the interview." Hyunjin said with a straight professional face.

Yoongi nodded. "Thank you, Hyunjin." He sat on his chair and pulled a file towards him. "Hyunjin.... "

"Yes, sir."

"Will there be a problem if I want to take in an untrained candidate??"

Hyunjin frowned. That was a weird question because nobody ever did that. He paused for a moment as if he was thinking and spoke. "I have no idea.... But if the candidate has a good voice and a good body then... Maybe something could happen."

"Cool. But I need some time for that. I'm not sure yet if the candidate will agree... " Yoongi said as he put the file back.

Hyunjin nodded. "We still have 3-4 days here so.... I hope they agree till then." With that he bowed and walked out of the office.

Yoongi sighed. He loosened his tie and got a bit comfy. He pulled his phone out and started to scroll through social media.... Particularly Jimin's IG account.

ParkJimin

ParkJimin Who's more cute??? 😉

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜:-

HotassChan 𝚘𝚏𝚌 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚎!😍
QueenNnie  𝚘𝚑 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗!

HoeJungseok 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞!  🤣
ParkJimin  😒

monaLISA 𝚠𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚊! 𝚂𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚎😍😍
QueenNnie 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘😉
ParkJimin 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊! 😘
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎, 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝?

Yoongi chuckled reading the comments. "They're so cute... And free...." His smile disappeared into a pout. "I wish I could do this with my friends too....but I don't even have friends..." He said sadly to himself.

Suddenly he heard someone clear their throat. And as he looked back it was Mr. Jeon. "I know I'm a little too old for this.... But....friends?" He stretched a hand out for Yoongi to shake.

Yoongi stood up and chuckled looking at Jeon's hand. "You're not old!" With that they shook hands. "Friends!!" Yoongi couldn't stop but laugh at the sudden change in the man's character.

"Let's hang out sometime then?" Jeon said.

"It'll be amazing, sir!"

~~

Time skip--

The day went by and it was finally time for Yoongi to go to his room and rest. He didn't want to go to the apartment so he decided to walk to his room that was at the top of the office building.

But someone stopped him.
"Hey, Yoongi! Mind if we walk to the corner to grab a drink?" Jeon asked standing a few feet afar.

"Stop kidding, Mr. Jeon. People are gonna kidnap me... " He laughed.

"It's a celebrity bar...Yoongi. You'll be okay." He sighed.

"Okay, wait for me here then. I'll change into my casuals!" With that he ran towards the elevator like a kid.

"I'll be waiting in the lobby."

"Sure!!"

______________________________________

Thanks for reading❣️

Damn it hurts in my lil meow meow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 9.8K 23
What happens when a closeted Prince is promised to the wrong gender? STARTED: 28/09/2019 --- DESCRIPTION: Prince Yoongi must complete his duty and ma...
4.4K 313 10
《 COMPLETED 》 " I don't know how it is you are so familiar to me - or why it is feels less like I am getting to know you and more as though I am re...
678K 39.8K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
69 5 7
Random BTS stories i come up with a A.I bot just for fun. Usually will be my dark drama filled mind. Enjoy. Slight bot errors but definitely readab...