Mcyt Oneshots (Mostly Dream)...

Oleh Angst_coffee_inhaler

The description is what the title said and it would mostly Dream. Lebih Banyak

About this book
Mercy
Dandelion [Angst w/h Fluff]
Field of Dandelions
I sold my soul to the....
Incantations
Blackened mark • WIP •
oh shit-
There's another Furry!!!
I'm sorry
Snapped
Hold on
oh shit- 2
Wrong timing
Help? What's that?
Why?
Moral of the Story
Just smile and it'll be alright
It's my child now
ìññòçèñt ²
My brothers now so kindly f*ck off
Be careful what you wish for
Request Pls
Dragon Dream and his whelp
I exiled my own brother
Eyes blue
A Smiley Broken Dream
One person with two identities
A Smiley Broken Dream 2
What did I told you!
Bingo!
Innocent
Goodbye Quackity
Till We Meet Again
"Attachment = Weakness" by :)
Still don't believe me?
Time of the month
Dancing with your ghost
The Complicated Family Tree
She's Here ( Dragon Dream and his Whelp² )
"You Promised"
Why you should never leave the voices unsupervised
Littles
Advanced/Belated Christmas to you all!!!
Brother [Angst]
Scary Teen Parents
Wait What?
A Sentient World
Business is business
Never Again
"He asked me" - Dream
Blood for the Blood God
The Bulletin Board
You had one job
The day Dream got kidnapped ( Still on Hiatus )

Tch! Damned Hunters

536 22 64
Oleh Angst_coffee_inhaler

Date of first day I wrote this chapter : 05/16/22

ATTENTION
(That is clearly not that serious)

To start this I just wanna...

Thank you for the 93k views and 3.45k likes on my other book ‘The Ghost Admin’!

Thank you for the 40.7k views and 1.44k like in this book.

I didn't even expect that my books will blow and up to your liking.

So i decided to make a one shot special for this and i hope it is also in your liking.

Also, please read my poem first, if you won't then no one will stop you.

That is all. Thank you.

*Poof out of existence*

»Process of a Story«

Title

“Months of Procrastination
With a wonky Imagination
That leads to no Motivation
Because there's a lot of Distraction
Just to make this story in Motion”

”So to all that in waiting Station
Can I have your Attention
To give you this Illustration
So you can read my Presentation”

By: Gemini or ACI
One Of The Lazy Author
That Lost Their Motivation

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 11 000 ]

----

Surprisingly peace have covered the whole land of the SMP yet everyone knows that this is only temporary.

As there's something darker lurking in the shadows that causing a lot more trouble than they could ask for.

"Is this the place?" One of them ask for confirmation, as their objectives had never been so close before.

"Yes it is and there's full of them here" The informant of their group answer. Looking at the portal in disdain.

"Filthy beasts, shouldn't have been born in the first place. Tch!" One sneered once it's confirmed. Hands twitching as they held their weapons of choices like ready to use it and it seems that everyone there are the same.

You might be confused on why no one even heard or seen them there standing on one of the portals like an idiots well, they are currently hiding, yes in plain sight as the people are idiots or just didn't care and they all are using some kind of signal to communicate.

And also it's nighttime. Around 6 pm, it's already dark outside. Yeah... Minecraft world timezones are not the same as the others.

"Dream... This time we will have your head"

They skillfully and silently cross the gates to the other lands.

----

Green eyes snapped open from a peaceful slumber as he felt the portal opened. An awfully familiar presence invaded his senses as his mind was brought back to those people again.

He didn't wait any longer as he quickly dash towards where the respawn is. Luckily for him, he built a wall just not to far away from it. Erasing his presence as he saw who opened the portal and it took all of his restraint to hold back the snarl that's going to tore out if his mouth.

"Tch! Damned Hunters"

Dream sneered venomously yet quietly as he hides behind a broken bricked walls. One of his weapons already out to ambush one of their enemy. Instincts roaring just at the back of his head to quickly eliminate the threats.

KILL THEM!!

ELIMINATE!

KILL!

DON'T LET ANY OF THEM LIVE!

PROTECT THE PACK!

But even though he knows that he could take them out one by one, it would be a lot of work as there are a lot of them that it could take hours to do so.

And he hates doing more work than necessary. He's already exhausted from fixing his server from bugs and other things.

So he made a decision...

Putting his mask back in place and turn his heels back and inform the other occupants of his land for this and hope that they would atleast listen and even help so it would not escalate any further. He really need to check the background and test them first before accepting them blindly to his own land.

Yet he can't help but feel he's doing the wrong choice.

Sighing in defeat, he continues his run, carefully treading to his own home as it had never been a land of mines for so long.

He just hope that this will not blow to his face later on.

NO! THEY WILL KILL PACK!

GO BACK! DESTROY THEM!

KILL THEM!

Praying to Prime for strength to ignore his instinct as this isn't the first time he did it.

And it didn't end well for him each time he ignores it...

But he's sure that this isn't the case for him...

Right?

Shaking his head at that thought thinking that the sleepless nights had come to give him some delusions or something.

*Yawn*

Sleep really come rarely for him this days.

NO NO GO BACK!

KILL THEM!

GO-

‘And shut up! sheesh, it's not like this place is gonna blow up or something’

-----

It was all so quiet. No one's shouting or even screaming at the night where normally something explosives should happened but no. It's all peace and quiet until...

At the very silent country, from the center of the L'manberg there's a figure in neon green color holding something.

“CITIZENS OF L'MANBERG AND SMP, IF YOU ALL DON'T WANT TO WEAR PINK TUTUS AND CLOWN PAINT FACE THEN GET OUTSIDE AND GO TO THE CENTER OF THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW!!”

A megaphone. Who would have thought?

Even so, there's no shuffled noises or complains meaning no one's awake yet.

So Dream does what would the sane person would do.

Do it again.

“I REPEAT!! CITIZENS OF L'MANBERG AND SMP, IF YOU ALL DON'T WANT TO WEAR PINK TUTUS AND CLOWN PAINT FACE THEN GET OUTSIDE AND GO TO THE CENTER OF THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW!!”

Then at an amazing speed, all of the sleeping people all around the SMP are now at the centre of the country, all looking downright murderously.

See?

Dream let out a small snicker that earn him the glares but that didn't scare him. Instead he let all of them see that he's enjoying this shamelessly.
Even with a mask they could still see the amusement from him that it practically made him glowing from it.

Instead he raised his head like some pompous high-classed family radiating a very smug aura around him that tell;

‘What are you gonna do huh?’

They all grumble in distaste but did nothing. After all, this man could ban them within a snap of his fingers. It's not fair for them at all.

“Thank you all for answering my call this early - this earned him another glare and he just whisked it away like a toothpick - but this is an urgent meeting so sorry not sorry for all of those sleeping”

That shut them up.

“There's some unknown players had arrive this evening” He look at them and they're just standing still, eyes train at him and body not moving.

‘That is really creepy’

“When I investigate, I've found that they're all hunters” Still no reaction aside from the body tensing and eyes widening then gleaming with anger. Nice. “Hybrid Hunters to be exact”

Now that cause them all to react. The fury and wrath wrapped around them all like a blanket of calm ocean ready became a tsunami to cause destruction everywhere. He prayed to all Gods up there to save his land and all.

“Dear Gods, please save my land from all of this wrath that will befall to my humble abode...” He prayed silently not forgetting to count.

3..

2..

1..

“WHAT!?”

They all yell in outrage. Simultaneously. Welp, shouldn't have had jinxed himself in the first place.

Yeah.. my sweet SMP, I think we're gonna die tonight’

He then scanned the mass of familiar people, looking at each and every faces snarling and spitting curses in anger, he continue this and.. There.

‘Looks like someone didn't heed my warning~’

Smiling like a lunatic that's hidden outside the world, he can't help but release a chuckle as his hands twitch every now and then.

'Ara, Ara?

The hunters are gonna love my gift for them then.

Hehehehehe. :)'

My world's about to be obliterated from this, might as well have some fun while I still can’

Those who defy his warning will get their humiliation of a lifetime. Just wait and they'll know that he's really serious.

Those pink tutus and face paints aren't laying around in his inventory for nothing.

Well, can't say that I didn't warn them.

He release a chuckle that made some of the people shiver as he teleport to somewhere else. Leaving behind all of the trigger-happy people to discuss on how mess with the group of divided Hunters sanity and mind.

----

The hunters decided to split up by 5 groups.

Clearly a bad idea for their part. Not that they know of.

-----

Group Hunter #1

-----

The first group heading towards the south where they had followed that loud voice is. It had taken them by suprise, but not much as it is the land of one of their prized hybrid is. That monster is a slippery fucker and all of the organization knows it.

Running and running around, noticing that they kept seeing that same tree over and over again. They're not running in circles right?

Some stopped and send two to run another time again and for about 30 minutes later, the two are back with them.

Yup. That confirms it that they're being tricked. Or maybe someone's trolling them.

Somewhere up above the trees, there's a 💎 midget giggling quietly at this, as he messed up the path again and again for a numerous time now.

Also a 🐈 is perching on one of the branches, giving a lazy glance at the people underneath him. The one that's clearly judging you with it's eyes as he continues to stare with them like they're a bunch of nuisance.
Letting out a snicker every now and then when the hunters fail again and again.

One of the hunters pounder for a moment before cursing at their stupidity.

“Trickster of course, or more accurate trolling, how in the living hell did we not see this?”

This got the other four staring at him. Tilting their heads slightly to the side, waiting for an answer.

The first sighs, did they even research before entering this world? What a bunch of moronic group he have, great just great.

“One of the beast - this got the two people watching them from the shadows above them snarl, holding back their desire to tear them all apart - we're hunting for are here. Trolling is one of its specialties. A diamond hybrid, famous for its trolling all the across the different world”

A clap from above had them tense and survival instincts go haywire. They immediately reached for their weapons and battle stance.

*Whistles* “Oh wow, the first ever to find me out so quickly, that's a very impressive feat you got there”

A diamond hybrid jump down from his branch where he perch, returning to his half-human form, so he can be taller not some looking like a toddler infront of their hunters. His posture is lax as ever, emitting a very lazy aura around him that tell he ain't even interested and clearly looking down at the five people who glowered at being underestimated.

“Skeppy the Trolling diamond. The descriptions didn't lie about your looks, definitely a fine piece”

Skeppy made a face before an amuse glint made its way to his eyes. Mouth curving into a sultry smile as he flutter his eyelashes mockingly to them. “I'm flattered, I know I'm fine as fuck but I'm afraid you're not my type, darlin’~” He stated with a drawl at the end, making the hunter who talked to him eyes widening in shock.

“Hmm... Known as flirting too, but nevermind that, when we finished this you're gonna be turn into a jewelry that I would wear everywhere” The 3rd one snarled akin to something a wolf hybrid would.

Skeppy gasp at that “Why didn't you say that! I could've given you some of my diamond” He cried out in a very high pitched manner and started crying diamonds to add to his theatrics. Lips wobbling as he faked sobbed. Crocodile tears running down his tanned skin. “You poor, poor hunter”

The 1st one had enough of this as he throw a barrage of throwing knives that is in his pouch (ninja style).

Skeppy didn't even bother looking at him as he danced around the projectiles, dodging- no, dancing around the daggers without breaking a sweat. He's even singing!

“No no, don't touch me there, this is my no no square”

Antfrost can't stop laughing at the branches, as silently as he could and he can't help but give Dream some respect cause boy! It ain't easy to laugh like his lungs about to burst open, as he continues to watched the gremlin played with the hunters.

Number 3 and 4 eyed the trees in suspicion, as it even made them more tenser than before. Their body stilled as they saw two bright golden eyes staring at them back.

When it's all over, Skeppy looked at them like reprimanding parent to a child. “Now that's just plain rude” He tsked. Then suddenly his mouth curved into a teasing smirk. “Though if you want a piece of me, you have to catch me first” He paused. “But you're already too late honey~ as someone already got my diamond heart~”

That made Antfrost choke on his own spit as he stared wide eyes at Skeppy.
Then a chesire smile occupied his face as his sharp senses caught the slight rumble of the ground.

“SKEPPY? WHERE ARE YOU?”

A shout from very far away echoes throughout the forest they're in. Following the shout, the ground shook from a force the hunters can't explain except for a very big explosion or an earthquake.

Five hunters hastily regain some of their posture and slipped into a battle stance, albeit shaking. As they turn to face what it was they all suddenly all the composure they had gather quickly as they found it not too long ago as they had to crane their head up just to see a behemoth heading towards their way, bright white eyes with no pupil shined brightly, contrasting it's dark as the night sky skin it have.

“Oh my~”

That annoying voice of a certain diamond that had been trolling them for the past hours piped up. They quickly averted their eyes at the giant before looking at Skeppy and suddenly wished they hadn't as there's a shit eating grin plastered on Skeppy's face as he heard that familiar voice, his grin turned sharper at the paled faces of their hunters.

“It seems you have to fight for you to get a piece of me no?” He cocked his head to the right, his eyes glowing with madness as he look over him preys. “Then could you defeat my big bad demon, dear hunters?”

Acting on instinct, a very bad one, #4 hunter thrown a dagger towards Skeppy and the latter didn't dodge. He didn't even moved a muscle as it sailed from the air, didn't even flinched when it lodged itself deep into his human skin, he didn't made a single movement as he kept staring at the five frozen hunters.

He glanced at the dagger dunked deeper on his arm as it oozed his own unique neon diamond blood out  briefly before flickering his eyes towards them. His smile got even wider at this.

Then suddenly, Antfrost came out of his hiding and looked at the five with fake sympathy.

“Poor you, but oh well” He shrugged before joining Skeppy's grin with his own chesire one. “Hope you can still make it out alive after this, but I doubt it, as you all signed your death warrant”

As soon as he finished saying that, the voice from before boomed again but this time it's not so far away anymore and it's filled with worry and anger.

“SKEPPY!”

The five hunters tensed harder than before, they've have become rock hard from all of this that they're rendered paralyzed and useless from this as all they can is pray that they'll survive - they doubt it of course - make it out of this place in one piece - and this too, they're doubtful about this too - and never to return here again.

And again, they're doubtful about that too.

Wanna know why?

Take a one look at the giant man walking straight at you, about 12 feet or so - that dude's tall as fuck - wearing black and red hoodie? Idk, with tail and horns sticking out that made it all really scary but that's not all. There's a giant purple gleaming sword in his hands, that black skin, as this (🖤) kind of black, with a pair of bright white eyes that light up with rage even more coming at you to kill you over and over again.

So yes, they very much doubt it to make it out alive or even make it out of this world.

----

DD : don't you think this is a tad bit overkill?

DW : nope! It's entertaining to watch, Sam's handy work surely is something else...

DD : and who's fault was that?

DW : though I'm curious if it's Sapnap not Skeppy, what would happened?

DD : *looks at the lunatic besides him* have you finally lost all your sanity?!

DW : Yep! I still have some places to go, bye!

DD : *looks up the sky* *closes his eyes shut* *clasp his hands together tightly* Dear Gods, Goddesses and Deities out there besides me, Dream and Drista, please save me from all this madness-

-----

Group Hunter #2

-----

They are threading cautiously to walk on the ground, afraid that they might trigger another trap. For all the minutes or hours had passed by, traps kept exploding right into their faces - quite literally and figuratively.

Even if they climbed up onto the trees there's more traps waiting for them. It is not a hunch, only the truth as they tried it earlier and didn't got much further before a trap was triggered.

It's like everywhere they go there's a trap waiting by just for them to trigger it. This is really familiar for them but they can't put a finger on it. Hmmm.... What was it? They'd searched this..

#6 pulled a very thick pile of papers from out of nowhere and quickly searching for something that will ring a familiar bell in his head. Another page was turned, then another, then another and..

“Aha!”

Hunter #7 to #10 jump in suprise then turned around to see their member.

“Shhh! You'll alert them!” #8 reprimanded the #6 but the latter wasn't listening to that and started talking.

“Can't believe we didn't noticed this earlier but this is the work of a redstone expert, Awesamdude or Sam the Warden, though I might suspect that he's not alone on this” #6 ramble outloud, doesn't believe that they had overlook at this. This is the biggest clue of them all, the clever traps, the redstone wiring- Everything! Not that anyone could blame them. They still had some concussion from earlier explosion.

At that, they all collectively let out a groan of frustration and face palming, they didn't notice that there's a small drone spying on them, flying above their head to listen and watch yet high enough not to see or hear it.

-

----

“You've heard that? It seems like our dear hunters found out about me already. So rise and shine buddy, it's time for your show to be seen” A raspy yet not voice echoed through the comms, hint of amusement can be heard and the on the end, a quiet giggle was heard followed by two more.

“Heard it loud and clear Warden Sir!” A child's voice answered playfully which earned a round of laugh.

“Show them hell kid”

“Pfft- Let your inner menace out!”

“Also what happened to your face Punz? And why the hell are you wearing pink tutus?”

“Dream.”

“Got it”

An ash blond kid with purple antennae and same color mark on his face came out of his hiddy-hole with a very predatory smile.

“Pfft- can't say I love your new look, very dashing and colorful”

“Shut it if you want your fur!”

He turned his comm off and slithered on the ground towards his destination, tho he could just teleport there but he chose not too, he likes to have that adrenaline cursing through him as he run or in this case slither towards his targets, that instincts roaring inside his mind, loudly instructing him how to hunt his prey.

You know, those kinds of details.

And he almost instantly regretted it. Almost. Yup, heard or read that right, cause he run- u mean slithered for almost an hour! An hour! And he can hear them all laughing their ass off on his earpiece. Damn it.

“hahahaha! Should've pfft- haha, teleported there while you had the chance, ahahaha” Cackling like a hyena, as Punz kept forgetting how to breath from trying to talk and laugh at the same time.

“shut up!” He whined, covering his heating face, knowing that Sam's drone is nearby and currently recording everything!. They're never gonna give this up now.

“No, we'll show this to all of them when all of this is over, ha!” Sam joined the teasing.

“No! You wouldn't dare” as he was saying that he immediately internally cried inside, wailing infact.

Why! Why self? Why would you say that, of course they'll do it! Moron, stupid idiotic imbecile-

Before he could finish berating himself his thought came true.

“Bet” Both simultaneously replied in a serious voice but he could still hear the amusement and mischievous tone mixing in.

“Please no” No he did not let out a whimper nor does it sound like a pout! He certainly did not, no one can tell him other wise. Not even the people he's talking to.

“Aww he's pouting~” Fundy's voice rang. He's there since the beginning, the author hadn't forgotten him, promise.

“Shut up Furry”

Then he turn off his earpiece praying to whatever deity's out there that's watching to let them choke on air or anything, it wasn't anything for spite or anything, no he ain't that low to being petty.

Is he?

.
.
.

Nope he is not.

Now getting back to his almost forgotten task, he spied the hunters as they all kept getting hit by explosives, projectiles or something sticky in every two minutes. Stupid hunters.

It's a miracle that nobody had heard his conversation earlier, the explosions may be that loud but it's not that loud. Tommy's voice can beat this without even trying. That other blond teen can shout waay louder than any megaphone they can buy and that is something.

“Fucking Shitty Piece of Bullshit!” #9 yelled as they triggered another trap and this time creepers are chasing them, a charge creeper to be exact.

“You have one Dirty mouth, hot damn!” #10 can't help but be impressed at that. Whoo wee, that is one hot tempered human and creative too.

“Shut your fucking communion hole you son of a cocaine addict whore!”

Very, very creative. Creatures of hellfire does this human is very interesting. Want it.

“No need to get angry I'm just surprised that's all” #10 raise two hands above in mock surrender but still a smirk forming on their mouth. Very interesting indeed.

#6-7-8 just watched on the sidelines, silently dodging, outrunning, slaying the hordes of charge creepers behind them and can't help but stare at each other then after a few more seconds they nodded in agreement.

Then they turn back to the bickering duo and simultaneously asked a question that had the two either choke or tripped

“Are you two married or not?”

They watch with fascination as the two stumble lightly and quickly got to their composure and is that a blush!?

It is!

“What! No! This human of backwards evolution will never be tied to me!” #9 scoffed, trying to glare at them but fail  if the red tint of embarrassment and blush has to say to that.

“You sure? I can-”

“Don't finish your sentence hellion. We're still in the battlefield or so help me I'll personally dragged you down to hell and take Satan's job just so i can torture you for the rest of your demon life. Don't test me”

“Alright, alright sheesh but- ehem, i didn't know you're one sadistic bastard, and kinky too” #10 pause a little before the smirk widen a little more. “Very possessive too. Won't let anyone to touch their possession.”

#9 splutter as they flail around their hands. “Shut- Shut up! That's not what i mean and you know it you insufferable Bastard!”

#6-7-8 just sighed. Continuing to dodge the constant assault of every trapped, while trying to tune out the bickering of the two idiots in love. What had their lives had come too.

....

Red, purple, gray, orange watched the scene in complete amusement the three had their popcorn and sodas almost gone from how much they are enjoying this.

“Incheresting, Dream wouldn't mind if we keep this five right?” Fundy purred through the comms. He is so gonna do it even if they said no. There's too much entertainment they could watch if these five are around.

“Oh he won't. Infact I know he'll do it himself and no on” Sam agreed.

So much drama and crack they could extract. The money potential they could make from this scene alone is too much for them to waste it. So no he wouldn't mind. He'll eat his favorite trident if Dream disagree from something like this, that man had all his screws on the loose for him to let something incredible like this to slid out of his grasp.

“So toss our plan out of the trash bin and just snatch this five hooligans then trap them in a very similar place yet not cause it's a holographic one?” Purpled suggested.

“We agree” Punz voiced out their answer. “Sam?”

“On it” And he is. Already making that damned device for their newest prisoner to trap. He just needs a little more time to finish it.

“This is so much better than just killing them”

Purpled feeling dejected and angry cause he just crawl from there to here for about half an hour then their plan changed? Not like anyone told him too, he just went with his instincts but this! Oh hell no!

“I need me an alcohol and no one can tell me otherwise!” he yelled. Not even bothering to quiet his tone. They can hear him for all he care, he's out here. Peace!

“Puprled No!”

“Purpled Yes! Sayonara Bitches and Fuckers out there. Me and the minors are gonna drink our lives off”

“Get back here Young Man-”

“Don't even bother Punz. Like one of the universal law ‘Old enough to kill, old enough to drink’”

“Fuck them law Sam! You hear me! Fuck them! I will not let my baby brother drink until he's 18”

“Motherhen” Fundy cough on the corner. Sipping his coffee while recording yet another drama.

“Close that pipe hole of your's Fundy or God help me, cause if I hear one more I'll shave all of your furs off!”

“Not with that tutus and face paint you can't! I will run around the L'manberg all day for everyone to see that on you”

“Fuck you Dream! Curse that admin powers of yours, ‘Curse of Binding’ Really!?”

Life is good.

----

DD : It's official that they're all crazy. Unhinged even.

DW : *pops out of nowhere* We know, also I'm proud of the five of them *wipes fake tear* so proud. But anyways I'm out, I already wrestled 2 of my target just two more *laugh maniacally* Bye *pops out of existence*

DD : What the fuck!

BH : Language!

DD : Holy Trinity!- you scared me *he became a statue* wait a minute- *looks at the newcomer* How did you get in here!?

BH : Umm.. I don't know.

DD : is- is that blood‽ And- *heavy gulp of air sounds* and a human arm?

BH : What hand? *currently gulping down the bloody hand in a second*

DD : Do I look like a fool to you?

BH : Ummm.... *looks around and currently creating a whole lot of cold sweats* yes- I mean No! No. Bye *poof*

DD : ...

DD : Son of a-

DD : *takes a big gulps of air to calm down*

DD : ‘I can't say another curse word for more than one time in a row or I'll get another time out with Lucid to hell and I do not want to get involved with another lunatic’ *incoherent mumble noises*

Lucid down at the hell listening to the mumbling god from above : Rude, I'm not even that bad (눈_눈) hmmp!

----

Group Hunter #3

----

“Are you sure we're in the right track or I'm just high as a kite, that I'm starting to hallucinate that I know that damn tree and we passed it every 7 minutes?” #13 suddenly piped up. They can't hold it much longer now that they're taking a break from all that running. Pointing to a very eerie tree that's been staring at them for sometime. It somehow manage to look at them without eyes. It's creepy! Hands twitching for the axe behind their back.

“Now that you said it. I do to” #15  eyed the tree like a specimen. Hands full of surgery equipments, ready to dissect the poor tree - creepy or not, it was still a living thing - just to see what's inside or why it's too creepy for it to be natural.

To the crazy glint of a mad scientist and the ready to cut-everything stare the tree shook! Yes shook! There's no wind other than the gentle caress of it not even that strong to ruffle their hair and only that lone tree shook. The other tree surrounding them stand firm and strong, their leaves holds still, unlike that one.

#11-12-14 just look bewildered at the tree, wondering how in the world can a tree be that frightened if it's a tree!?

#15 eye's lit up like a child being gifted with a million dollars or something ‘cause this person giggled uncontrollably coupled with a crazy smile. Now walking with so much glee towards the tree the surgery equipments turned into a chainsaw! - how in the world- already powered on and ready to cut it in half.

“Fascinating” #15 utter with glee as they all watch the tree now ready to scurry. “Now now don't do that, we don't want you to die now do we?“ The tree is positively tries to get it's roots out of the ground and run now and the guy just continues to coo at it “Can't let happened when I just found you”

One by one, each leaves withered quickly and falls down to the ground. “Marvelous” The mad scientist gasped in awe, now definitely more than ready to uproot this tree and go to their lab with it on their shoulder.

The trio look at each other.

“Their unhinged”

“Very much so”

“Poor tree getting a non consensual touch but there's nothing much we can do”

They dodged the bark flying at them with ease.

“It's not like it can talk either for it to say the consent”

“True”

“Poor² tree, welp thrown into the fireplace it goes or to a very big tube glass with a lot of medical nonsense hook to it for other examination process”

#13 just watching it all happened, still they want to shred that thing into pieces but that unhinged scientist already got it so they are content. Can't help but agree to the trio too, they had a very agreeable discussion there.

...

Nikki stared at the screen dumbly, not knowing how to proceed.

“Wil? I think we have a problem here” She called out to their temporary leader of this group. Eyes still not leaving the screen, watching as one of Fundy's experiment got mutilated by this crazy group of hunters.

“Yes what is i- Oh” Just like Nikki, Wilbur looked at the screen dumbly, tho a bit disappointed on why they didn't use any explosions or any other things that would go Boom!

Puffy stepped into the room with snacks made by Nikki herself. “Oh my, we have a vicious group here. Hmmm... Not bad” She nodded her head in approval. Her inner pirate self  gleefully cheers as they all watched it all happened.

“Sanity is overrated they all say and I agree” Schlatt just kept floating, looking entirely unimpressed as he shuffled through all of his 13 cards in his hands. Then smugly put it down on the table. “No-face/man card bitch, I won again, now give me your money”

“What. I got a straight flush with full house and a pair of ace, damnit to all!” Quackity frustratingly scream as he throw his cards in anger. Grumbling in anger as he push their bets towards the floating sheep, muttering about losing a lot of money.

“Wait? That's a no-face/man card? I got one too!” Slimecicle happily exclaimed when he saw Schlatt's card then put his cards back down to see he's telling the truth.

“You do, it doesn't matter anymore cause you put it down late. Sorry slime” Karl explained. He's just the watcher and the banker. Watching one of his fiancee suffer is really one of the best of revenge he could come up with.

“Oh, it's okay! Can we play again?”

“Sure thing, tho just one more and I'm done, I don't want to play with a cheater here” Quackity pointedly state at the ghost of a ram floating just above the other side of the table, grumbling his displeasure when he saw that infuriating smug smile of his.

“Whatever you say Quackster, I win fair and square. Just because you lose, doesn't mean it's the end of the world, it only meant that it's the end of your own money” Schlatt informed the fuming in rage duck in matter of fact tone, teeth shinning with brightness that could blind an already blind man from how much it was shown and glittering from his too big smile. “Dream did a good job on face your face like a clown 🤡, it suits you” He cackled as Quackity fumed in anger more. You can almost hear the sounds of overheated teapot from the distance with how much he turned into a red tomato and the smokes getting out of his ears from blood pressure.

“WHY YOU-! When I got out of this tutus, I will cast-”

Eret had enough of this squabbling and now stepping in their arguments, ready to give them a very, very long lecture of their lives.

“Here comes ‘Wine-aunt’ Eret, now taking a responsible role to lecture their naughty nephews and nieces” Wilbur commented from his, relaxing and munching on his delicious cookie that Nikki graciously baked for them.

“Can the two kids survive this or will they succumb to the power of their powerful guardian?” Puffy took great amusement at this and joined Wilbur on his play as the narrator. “Wait till next episode to find out”

“Noo” Karl lamely drawls out from the  table, shuffling the cards again. Laughing quietly, not even bothering to hide it when there's a two pair of eyes glaring at him.

Nikki and Slime snicker and giggled at this. Though Nikki's definitely for the punishment that the two will receive from Eret, and the commentary too, can't forget that one too.

“So, what are we gonna do with them?” Karl points to the screen where all the unhinged hunter group are shown.

“Hmm, do it like I did when we're at Doomsday” The crazy glint on his eyes tell so much glee and malice that it's a surprise he didn't press the button here and then.

Puffy pondered a bit before answering. “Are you sure? There's too much destruction, and we know for sure that we'll be cleaning it all up”

That made Wilbur slumped up. It's true that they'll be the one to clean up the mess under Dream's watchful eyes, and if they don't then he'll put them in the pit with seven Wardens chasing them until they concede, with no armor at that. He whined. He hate cleaning.

But- but the explosions, the Kabooms! Even the things that would fly around when it explode or something...

‘Maybe he could be discreet about it, he won't get caught?’ He suddenly shake his head in disagreement.

‘No no no no, it's already proven that Dream knows everything, so that is taken out. How about.....?’ He slumped again, clearly running out of idea or scenarios that would help him.

“But it's fun!” He whined like a child. And he does it shamelessly, no need to hide it when there's Skeppy who literally do this like everyday.

“Bad Wilbur, control yourself” Nikki scolded him like a child. If he acted like that, he would get scolded like that. “Remember your consequences if you do this, we'll never help you out even placing just one block”

Wilbur's aura glooms down. They could see little mushrooms growing bigger each second. Puffy then dragged the depress man to the corner where one would get like this and grow mushrooms there. He was grumbling something like : I knew that I should've gone with Sam! And they very much ignored it like last time.

“Just release a Warden at them, and maybe a ravenger or 5? In the pit preferably, so no one can escape” Slime suggest, not bothering to look up from his cards.

“Hmm... The one's on board of this idea say I

“I” - Puffy

“I” - Eret

“I” - Karl

“I” - Schlatt

“So we're just ignoring that Slime said that or...” Quackity got that deadpan looks from everyone. “Ok no? Fine fine ‘I’”

“Why are you still suprised? All of the people here are Crazy! Screws are on the loose and no one's chasing at it.” Karl pointed out.

As if to further proving his words. Wilbur starts muttering crazily from his corner, now that depress aura gone.

“Explosion.... But the work! I hate working! What about the creepers? It's only natural for them to explode, they'll only take it as nothing... But Dream will make me clean it~ Can I go to Sam's group?”

Quackity scoff. “Yeah yeah”

Eret hummed on their chair, as they pressed the button down.

.....

“All done there 15?” #13 called out.

“Just one more aaannd... Done!” #15 preened in pride as they collected each shard of the cursed tree- well not a tree anymore, but anyways. Putting it inside the tube then to his inventory, thanking the trio for their help as they all continue their journey.

“Welp. Another butchered creature. How many are there on the tally list 12?” #11 asked. Peaking from the shoulders of #12 as they fished out the tally books and flipping through pages to find how much.

“Hmmm.... 666 species”

“Oooohh nice, a devil's number” #14 crowed in suprise.

“Nice indeed! Another specimen for my zoo” #15 informed in delight. “Still, I hadn't catch a single rarity like hybrids ‘cause the higher-ups says they're ‘Valuable to be contained by some measly scientist such as myself’ as if they're better.” Their face scrunch up in distaste, then turn into somber. “I still remember all of the countless bodies piled up from their so called ‘experiments’ though I'm quite sure it's more of a torture to subdue them than to study, the failures of theirs are more par than the success of mine.”

“Aren't all experiments a form of torture?” #14 question.

“Yes but some of them are not that bad” #15 answered. “I admit my method is a type of torture too, but I can say that mine come out as a success rather than failures, such a shame to lose some of them because I  was too careless to just stick things to them”

That left the others to ponder.

It's true. They had seen a glimpse of the facilities where the higher-ups bring their catch, though they just didn't care in the past and came for their rewards and still didn't care this day. They saw how their catch get manhandled roughly, not even bothering to be gentle, not even for a second. Shock-collar tied firmly on their necks, can tell that it couldn't breath from how tight it was. But like most of them would say, it's not their business anymore.

They are hired to hunt things and get payed when they does it successfully. It's just business and it's not theirs either way.

“Since when did we get from you butchering a tree, to this?” #14 asked.

“Dunno. But I don't like it. Feelings is not my strong suite and it will never be” - #11

“All of us can relate to that” - #13

“True” - #12

“Y'all asked, that's how” #15 answered. Eye rolling at them.

Then a loud bang was heard all around them, disabling their hearing as it all went static and another second later a flash of white covered their sight, rendering them blind till who knows how long.

“Who's there! Show yourself you cowards!” #13 shouted in rage, clawing at every direction like there's someone he had to get but don't know where. Their senses were rendered useless, other than their  instincts flaring up to protect themselves from danger, their other senses like smell, touch and taste is completely useless.

“Watch it! Don't swing something everywhere, you could've hit something vital!” #11 lectured someone. Who was it? No one knows. It could be a tree or maybe a rock that they tripped on.

“Lovely performance there, our dear hunters”

A fuzzy static? voice? from somewhere that they couldn't decipher where or what it was. Maybe it's a person or was it just their imagination. Small blobs of colored silhouettes from distance are getting bigger- closer? Then stopped just out of their reach.

“Who are you!” #13 demanded again and then again, they were ignored.

“Do it”

The other blobs? Person? got closer to them with something gray on them. Then the next thing they all know was that their faces were on the ground.

“Hey! What are you doing? Let us go!”

“What the heck!?”

“Don't touch me!”

The ringing on their ears had mellowed out so they can hear it just a little muffled when someone said.

“Knock them out, they're annoying than Tommy”

A sharp pain from their necks, then the world goes black.

.....

* Where the conversation of #15 explaining their zoo *

All of the occupants are listening intently, not wanting to miss anything.

“They what.”

Uh oh. Nikki's mad.

“Torture! That's fucked up man, really fucked up! Why would they do that!?” Quackity snarled. Enraged at this.

“Apparently, they do” Schlatt answered, tho his eyes never leaving the screen.

“No mercy, let the plan flow in motion” The authority and coldness in Eret's voice are welcome, as they all grin with all their teeth out, baring it in a vicious manner.

“With pleasure, your Majesty” Wilbur mocked bow to Eret but the respect and excitement bled through his words. Eyes getting that red glint, that seems to run throughout their family when they get/got too excited and/or angry. “Can't wait for them to hear my music” He said with a humm of tune. Melodic tune of a siren.

“Finally!” Karl yelled, can't seem to stay steady on his feet from his excitement. “I wanna test something that I found on one of my travels”

“I got my bazooka locked and loaded” Slime enthusiastically exclaimed while holding a very big bazooka in his hands.

“Hmm.. my ingredients seem getting a smaller, I'll need more of it for my new recipe” Nikki said outloud, didn't even notice the tension or fear she created... Nah, I'm kidding, inside she's secretly smiling at their scared faces. That'll teach them when they tried to use her kitchen that one time.

Puffy just smiled innocently while holding her sword and some rope. “Time for them to walk the plank, don't you think?” Even her voice got melodic, like a siren singing their lullaby to lure their victims to the ocean. Wilbur really taught her well on that one.

“Remind me to never ever pissed those four, especially the ‘innocent’ one's” Fundy whispered to Quackity, whose quacking with fear.

“Don't need to tell me twice”

“I'm very much loving this energy we created in this studio today” The ever insane Ram laugh at this.

----

DD : This time i will welcome the madness. They deserved it.

LD : Agreed.

DD : Lucid! Why are here!?

LD : Watching the craziness below, nothing new.

DD : What did I do to deserve this?

LD : The moment you start to curse my existence when you know that I can hear

DD : ....

LD : And probably when you practically gave your siblings - especially the oldest - the permission to interact to the mortal world. Maybe where you teach them magic that you clearly know that they would use to mischief or-

DD : *slap his hands to that bumbling  mouth* I get it, okay? I get it. My fault. So can you please shut that mouth of yours?

LD : mmmm.... Hmmmhmmm *smugness shining in his eyes*

DD : *face goes blank as the void* Did- did you just licked my hand?

[ ROLL CREDITS ]

----

Group Hunter #4

----

This group of hunters got the best road out of the five of them all! No trap, no hostile mobs attacking them left and right. Just peaceful. And maybe too peaceful...

Meh, they'll just deal with it. Not like it's hard.

“Man, our journey has been peaceful. That there's nothing could go wrong” #19 said outloud. They're grinning like a fiend, not even deterred by the glare of the other four.

“You Utterly Idiotic Imbecile!” #17 hissed. “You just had to fucking jinxed us, do you?” They sarcastically growl to that smug bastard, who's still smiling.

“What if I did? What would you do?” #19 poke the sleeping dragon, annoying it further as it arise from it's slumber.

“Rat-fucker, sewer-”

“You two! Shut your mouth or I'll put a collar on you!” #20 threatened the two, voice as calm as an ocean breeze, yet there's an underlying danger if it's not heed properly. “Don't even think that I'm joking” Then putting that easy going smile on and eyes open with layers of disguised trust for any fool that will fall for it.

After that, their journey was back to that peacefulness. Although, there's some sensation in their necks like someone touched them but it disappeared as fast as it came, so they don't bothered to address it.

Well, until a man in maid dress stopped them on track.

“Hello Masters! I've been waiting for all of you here” The brunette man exclaim happily, hopping towards them and completely ignoring the threats or just an crazy delusional idiot that somehow strayed off path.

“Who are you?” #16 coldly demand. Eyes training to each step of this... abomination.

“Oh my! How rude of me?” Said man exclaim in suprise and surprisingly able to composed himself quickly. “My name is Hbomb, you can call me anything you want, masters!” A smile plastered on his face, tho they can't tell if it's forced, fake, decisive or real.

He's good. Well if he can play that game, the they'll do too.

#20 copied this in instant. “Nice to meet you H, tho can you tell us which direction is the nearest town or village? Me and my companions have been walking non-stop this few days” He politely ask, tho not too nice or polite to be exaggerating or overbearing, and not too bland to be forceful and decisive, just the right amount where one couldn't tell if they're telling the truth or not.

“Just follow this path and you'll get to where you're heading too, but be warned, that not everything is as real as this” Hbomb still smiling, answered them truthfully, gesturing the 'path', more like this yellow brick or maybe more of a plank, not really sure. A birch plank? That could be it.

After that, he summoned a pearl from his inventory then, gave them three each, then he disappeared from his standing. No particles which will appear if the pearl that used were to break if it's activated. Yet that's not it, he just seemingly vanish. As if he's...

“Well that was a complete waste of time” #19 scoff. Rolling their eyes at this, they continue their journey.

“That dude is not normal” #18 blurted out.

“Way to state the obvious, Sherlock”

“Shut it, #17” #20 held out a collar for dogs but thinner with no leash. #17 flinched at this and shut their mouth entirely.

“Finally” #16-#19-#18 exhaled in happiness simultaneously. “We taught they'll never shut up” They all ignored the murderous glare that #19 keep sending to them.

Even though they never trust that weird man in maid dress, they still follow the birch plank. Don't know why though, feels like they should.

-----

“Nicely done mate!” Philza smiled at the brunette, who puffed up from the praise.

“Thank you, but all of the dramas been happening here, really helped my acting skills”

Foolish snicker at this. Because it is true. Everyone here has some switch where they can switch personality to another, to fit the situation quickly in a blink of an eye, but not everyone is skilled at this. Like him, cause he avoiding this all just to peacefully build his structure. Tho, he still has some cards within him just waiting to be draw out.

Speaking of Cards, he wondered if Quackity and Fundy are freaking out when they found out Slime's madness, coupled with Nikki's too!

That is a certainly entertaining thought.

He will know it once this is all over. For now, he can just imagine the scenarios that he conjured in his head.

Very entertaining indeed.

“So, you'd think they'll see through this?” Jack question.

“Nah, if that's how they act? Then we'll be just fine. My son is really itching for this, at the other side” A kind smile form from his lips, yet everyone in the room can see it otherwise.

Angel of Death.

A man who had died and got revived by his wife, who is Death herself.

A legend from throughout the continent, who lived for over a  millennium and fathered the infamous Blood God, the Melodic Manipulator and the Chaotic Golden Child.

All three we're a legend of their own.

He may be gentle and fatherly at first, but when you get to know him... The connection of his sons to him is not so farfetched or questionable anymore.

Foolish watch the scene before him, noting how Hbomb shivered as his face went pale, Callahan just looked away with his hands clutching his sleeves tightly, and Jack flinched backing away three steps, all of this reactions leading to fearing.

Phil's sky blue eyes, a warm and kind eyes, never judging, always welcoming, now glowing red as his wicked glee bleeding through him.

The Bloodlust is very prominent to this family after all.

Not that some families in the Smp are different.

His for example, are one of the examples where Bloodlust run prominent in our blood.

“I just hope he won't get bored playing with them” Philza said as he smiles wickedly. “Unresponsive captive isn't entertaining to play with”

A series of explosions can be heard from the distance.

“Sam's traps are very clever, ain't it?”

“Yes... Yes! Bet Wilbur's moping around his group when he heard that” Hbomb answers, in daze at first but he manage to catch himself, chuckling on what he said.

Growing mushroom as we speak” Callahan typed, very much agreeing.

“Not surprising” Jack continue. “Dream banned him from using large amount of explosives”

“Positively muttering some strategies to do so in a way to look natural” Foolish can't help but join. He too, is now laughing at the mental image of Wilbur's demise.

Tension and Fear forgotten, for now.

They all still have some hunters to get hunted.

----

DD : ... Definitely Death's Husband

LD ( who is now wearing some bandages and cast ) : Pfft-

DD : Why are you still here?

LD : Entertainment.

DD : We're on the same page then

?? : Well lookie lookie here, did I just witness you two agreeing on something?

DD & LD : Oh my heaven/hell! Dream! Don't do that!

DW : No promises

----

Following the yellow road is something they hadn't anticipated when going through the portal, yet here they are, walking the road for 30 minutes now, because of the instructions of a guy in a maid dress. This is not the job they are working at.

#16 notice something, it's been bugging him since that guy appeared and disappeared. There's a little voice inside their brain that is screaming or maybe warning them something yet they can't put a finger on it.

“Don't you think that guy is really sketchy as hell?” #19 said suddenly. “I mean, he just popped out somewhere when we need guidance - which is really creepy as hell - then disappeared into nothing, like he is a hy-” #19 voice cut off and their eyes widen. They suddenly turn over to 20 who is looking at them with one eyebrow rose. “Didn't the paper said this world is an all hybrid occupants?”

That got them all to stop on their tracks. Simultaneously they let out a groan of annoyance, some click their tongues in anger.

“Great. We got tricked by a Hybrid. Fucking Great.”

“Hbomb, a cat hybrid like Antfrost, trickster in his own right. He literally said his name and we didn't even recognize him”

“....” #20 just stayed quiet for atleast a whole minute then turn to #19. “Hit me”

“What?”

“I said hit me. Like punch me”

#19 just grin like fiend, cracking their knuckles as they punch their temporary team leader. Letting out a gasp, as they jump away when the form of #20 wavered like a holographic picture.

#20 lips formed into a strained smile as it deformed into a snarl.

“Just as I suspected” They muttered. Getting the binoculars in their inventory, putting something inside of it before using, then clicking their tongue in annoyance. “A fabricated world, fascinating... Seems like our dear hybrids know who we are at the very beginning”

“Check the back of your neck where's the chip is planted” #16 informed as they wavered for a second before disappearing, much like Hbomb but not quite quickly or unnoticeable as the hybrid.

“Don't let your prey got loose my dear hunters~ or else you'll be the one being hunted instead” #20 reminded them with a smile, as they too disappeared like #16.

“Fucking hell, creepy assholes” #19 grumble.

“Well, aren't you an asshole too?” #17 yet again can't help but poke fun at the short circuit.

“What did you say to me? you little shit!”

“Ah shit. Here we go again” #18 said unhappily.

----

“Aww~ They found out” Hbomb whine, pouting when all of the five hunters disappeared.

“They are good” Phil comment. The smile still haven't left his face.

«Should we tell them?» Callahan typed on his comm.

“Nahh... I have a feeling that they already found out” Foolish sighs. With a look at the crow-father just besides them smiling ominously, well... His answer is correct.

“FERAL GREMLINS ATTACK!” 

A very familiar annoying voice of the golden child yelled, for some reason, they can hear it all the way here. Weird, but not surprising.

“Just in time too” Jack chuckled when he saw the Bench Trio with Drista tagging along. “Purpled should have partnered with them, then all of the minors will be there”

“The gremlins, SMP's second line of attack to chuck onto the enemy lines when the plan got thrown out of the burning lava pool of the Nether” Philza narrated, voice never wavering even when his mouth twitches to crack a laugh out loud. (lol)

“The Chaos Trio are definitely the first one on top”

“The muffinteers and the Sleepy Bois Inc. are tied at the third row”

A shrill scream coming from the screen erupted, as a bloody hand were chopped off hastily and clearly aiming for it just to hang by the skin, literally.

“These children are crazy!!”

“Why are you holding a fork?”

“#17!!”

It shows a very unrecognizable, mangled body, as it was hacked away by an angry ender hybrid.

“What about the duo's?”

“Rivalstwt”

“TNT duo”

“There's still more, Discduo, Bedrock...”

“First rank, all of them.

A wiz of arrows, maybe even a fireworks, and an explosion seconds later happen.

“That's for underestimating me, Asshole”

“WOOHOO, GO TUBBO!!”

NONO, GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CRAZY CHILDREN!!”

“We're almost legal to drink!”

“Technically, still a child in the eyes of law”

“Awe, anyways! C'mere hunter~ my fork wants to get to know you better”

Drista's the only child here, as she is 13-15 years old, and I'm 17. Thank you very much”

A splash of blood painting the birch woods beneath them, as the sheep hybrid aimlessly cut a sharp diagonal line on one of the hunter. As he prepared his crossbow with a firework before smiling so innocently at the begging hunter below him.

“Should've thought that we would retaliate motherfucker

Then stepping two times back before firing the crossbow. His eyes were cold and hard, yet no remorse or even small sympathy leaving him, as he watched the blown body of once a human, now turned into a million bits of pieces in all directions.

“Shit! #16!!”

A gurgling chocking sounds from Ranboo's side got one of them to look, where a Enderman hybrid are smiling softly, eyes examining the reaction of the poor hunter, gasping and chocking from something, joting it down in his notebook. Humming in satisfaction when it provides him answers he needed for Fundy's experiments.

“Hmmm, this should be enough” He humm, but they all know he's not done yet, when he pulled out a glass bottle with greenish-magenta color inside. “But I'm still curious what this would do to a human”

With no hesitation in his action, he tossed the bottle with little care but with precision, breaking when it comes contact of the weakening states of the hunter.

“Sheesh, this kids are a riot! Hah! Serves them right!” Hbomb cheered, pompom on both hands.

«Eh, It's better them than us»

“I didn't know that humans taste so good! Maybe this is why Technoblade's hunting them with my brother” Drista squeals, stabbing her fork again then pulling it back while ripping a chunk of flesh, then eating it.

“What the fuck? Drista!” Jack yelped as he jumped out of his seat then scrambling to the back, as far away as possible from the screen. His face scowling in disgust, as his face became 2 times paler than usual. Looking around dazedly, until Callahan gave him a bucket, which he whispered a thanks before emptying his stomach.

‘So he doesn't know about Nikki's secret recipe’ Callahan thought amused.

“Hmmm... So she too, inherited the cannibalism” Foolish murmured, eyes examining the scene before him before nodding in approval. “Need to tell Mom about this” Fetching his comm out of his pocket before typing a message.

Eww, that's dirty... Is it that good?”

“Tubbo!”

“What? I'm just asking”

“It's really good, wanna try?”

“If you even take a bite out of that, I'm going to file a divorce”

“*gasp!* You wouldn't do that to your own husband! Think of Micheal!”

“Try me”

“You two are married and you didn't even bother telling me! And who's Micheal?”

“Those kids already having a family together, yet here I am, still stuck trying to annoy Fundy” Hbomb pouts, not even listening to the conversation other than the marriage. “Single as ever”

Jack finally came back to his seat, still look a little green after the display Drista put through the screen. “Those kids are definitely not normal...” He paused, gulping down the vile that's forming in his throat. “Even at the definition of Hybrids”

Phil only chuckled, smiling serenely at his place. “Well, good thing that everyone in this server are not normal too, hmmm?” 

Jack shuddered from this. Fuck Jumping out of his skin when he turned around to face Foolish.

Foolish chuckled from his spot, shark like teeth grinning insanely, green emerald eyes glazed with hunger, licking his lips when he watched his sister took another bite out of the hunter's already mangled body. “Fuck indeed Jack, fuck indeed” His stomach rumbles, alerting him of his hunger when he watch his sister take another bite. “Ahh, hope Nikki would bake one  of her famous pies, I'm hungry from watching all of this..”

Jack paled completely at that, before cursing again. “Fuck” Laughing weakly at his predicament wondering how it got to this point.

Hbomb and Callahan just gave Jack a sympathetic gaze before continue watching and cheering the teens as they tore their way onto the Hunters. Literally.

------

DD : Now my money to purchase a human meat at the black market would increase! Dream's already big appetite was a problem, now her's too?

LD patting DD's back in sympathy : There, there big guy. You should've heed my words too teach Dream not to get lazy in cleansing his enemies and to do it immediately so no more problems would arise, but you taught it's not necessary, so you gotta face the consequences bud...

DD glaring at LD : I thought you're helping me feel better! Not worsening it!

LD : *shrugs* Like I said, Entertainment

DD : You are an insufferable demon, I hope you know that

LD : knows it like the back of my hand

----

Group Hunter #5

----

5 people in one group, travelled as silently as they could without alerting any living souls nearby, but little did they know that there's already someone waiting for them at the end.

Arriving at their destination, a colossal wall of obsidian greeted them. A giant gate not too far from their left were open wide. That made them stiffen slightly, the gates are open for anyone to come in, no one's watching or guarding it for any intruders. This made them very suspicious.

«Check for any traps and any signs of ambush, because those are a very high chance of attack to use on us» #24 signed to them.

«Roger»

Splitting up from their spot, each one take on every direction. Not leaving any stones unturned when they search for any traps, bindings, ambush, etc. that could cause their extermination to an end. That would put their organization to a bad light if words were to come out for all the worlds to hear.

“#25, clear”

“#23, clear”

“#22, clear”

“#21, clear”

“Meet up in front of the gate”

“Yes sir”

-----

Technoblade watch his screen amused and a bit impressed with their coordination. “Not bad, maybe they could give us a nice fight” He said while sharpening his sword.

“By 'us' it means just you right?” Sapnap retorted from his spot, lazily waving his hand around for his fires to dance around just to cure his boredom. It's not working. The answer from his question were a smirk. Rolling his eyes from this. “Knew it, keep all the fun why don't you”

“With all pleasure”

Sapnap just keep grumbling from his spot, his fun from earlier just evaporated when he first saw a slumped sleeping George wearing a pink tutus with a face paint and a blond wig on, he had taken half an hour to calm down from his laughter, Ponk and Technoblade gave their own laugh but calm down much earlier than him. And lo and behold, George just kept sleeping like he's in coma, not even stirring up from the loud noises.

Sleeping beauty theme for him seemed very suiting. Definitely Dream's idea.

Ponk type something at his comm, looking behind the screen before beaming with joy when he saw what he's looking for. Connecting his comm to the screen, he immediately made the whole thing live so he can broadcast everything from their side. He's pretty sure that the other's have some juicy stories and video evidence too.

“Test, 1 2 3, hello? Test, test, 1 2 3" He nod in approval, before moving back to his seat.

Sapnap looked up from his seat then smirking when he saw what's Ponk is doing, he then magically got a comb to fix his hair and straighten his shirt too look good on the cam. Techno roll his eyes at that before checking his sword if it sharp enough to meet his standard, testing it for a second before grunting in approval.

Ponk chuckled but cleared his throat to get their attention to him. He gave them a glance before uttering a sentence that made Techno's eyes glowed bright red and it seems that the sounds of whispers echoed everywhere. But the two payed no mind to it as they already know that it was the voices inside their resident anarchist.

“Time to destroy another government”

The anarchist tossed his ender pearls really far away before disappearing to who knows where.

Ponk cleared his throat.

“WELCOME TO ANOTHER DSMP LIVE-”

-----

Techno's head were buzzing with words, echoing loudly inside his head as they all yell with no shame.

Yes!! Kill them!!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

Another food!

Yes food!

Blood! Blood! Let us see some blood!

Carnage!

Massacre!

Mutilate!

Torture!

Meat!

Blood!

I know some ways to cook the eyes, it was really good too

Well, who was to say no that?

Techno couldn't, infact he would exactly follow the voices he sometimes avoided to not go absolutely feral and his mouth is salivating at the idea of pure human meat. He's sure that Dream would like that too, after all, they are partner in crimes. Especially like this one.

This little government that they creat will soon meet their demise. Crumbled to dust and back to the nature that they stole just so they could enslave some people for their own entertainment.

Not even bothering for a stealthy suprise, he walked straight towards the five hunters waiting for him just outside the obsidian gate. His own presence already gave them the suprise he wants. As they all paled at the sight of him.

They never knew that one of the Legends are here! All they know are some measly common weakling hybrids! Not the fricking BLOOD GOD!

Hands shaking so much that they almost lost their grip but held it through the power of will.  when Techno step forward and another and another...

A drone just above the six of them records the beginning of a carnage.

Techno raised his own sword to his side before uttering;

“Blood for the Blood God”

-----

A/N : I ACTUALLY FINISHED IT!

FUCKING FINALLY!!

I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA CRY 😭

AHHHHHHHH!!!

My brain hurt TnT

The date when I finished this story because I got no idea what to type anymore :

08 / 13 / 22

Almost 3 months-

I-

I fucking respect all the writers who write stories almost this long or much much longer than this in such a short time.

This took me almost 3 months to write with lots of deadends and melted brains...

Kudos to all witers out there.

Woo! I fucking finally finished this but in 3 three days I will publish this so it is exactly 3 months.

...

Nah, I'll do it this evening ( it's 10:53 pm here ) then I'll hit the hay

God damn, my writing styles in this are scrambles like my brain cells who survived my suffering.

Good morning / noon / evening to everyone out there and thank you for reading this monster of a one shot.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

168K 4.2K 66
just some stony one shots for your souls :)
4K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
The Vape Fic Oleh mars

Fiksi Penggemar

75 1 2
Self explanatory, just read the story.
Oleh Mission Lesson

Fiksi Penggemar

9.6K 219 18
Just oneshots of stories! I will try to post weekly/dayliy, anygays just please read it- I'm open for requests.