Join The Crew [ One Piece Var...

By Coovaca122

[One Piece Various x Jujutsu Kisen Reader] Book 1 "That is one interesting power you have" (Y/n) spoke interr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
~Easter Special~
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Vote
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special

Chapter 16

8.6K 356 30
By Coovaca122

A young girl, who looked to be about 18 or so, blindly walked down the hallway. Her (h/c) (h/c) hair bounced with each of her steps. Her hands are currently tied behind her back, forced to follow her kidnappers despite having a blindfold blocking her vision.

Finally, she heard a large set of doors open before her, leading her to the last room, she hopped. "Greetings, my Lord, I've come to take my prize for bringing you your girl," the pirate spoke like he was speaking to a royal. She felt a burning gaze set upon her, making her shiver in fear.

If she could see through the blindfold, she would be met with the sight of disgust, clear on the "royal's" face. "Do you take me for a fool?" Sukuna asked, his voice booming through the room. Now, if she didn't know who the royal was before, now she knows. No one could forget Sukuna or his demonic voice, who is known for his cruel ways, she'd be lucky if she lives through this encounter.

"It's the girl... On the poster" the pirate said nervously, obviously panicked and afraid. "You dare compare her, to this... THING?!" Sukuna shouted in anger, not caring he called her a "thing". "B-But she matches the description..." The pirate pointed out, in a soft meek voice.

"Are you saying my Queen is as ugly as that?" Sukuna asked in an accusing tone, seemingly getting more displeased by the minute. "O-Of course not, I-" before the pirate could explain himself, he had gone silent, and something had flopped to the floor next to the woman.

"I do not tolerate anyone tarnishing my Queen's image, especially lowly filth like you. Uraume, put her with the others" Sukuna ordered, not bothered to deal with the woman any longer. "Yes my Lord" a soft voice said, most likely Uraume, as she is instantly swept off the floor, and taken elsewhere.

~~~

(Y/n) let out a sneeze for the nth time today, earning a glance at Zoro, who, once again, used her as a pillow. "Are you catching a cold?" Zoro asked with a raised eyebrow. "Awe~ Are you worried about me? That's so cute" (Y/n) teased while poking his cheek, earning a light slap to her hand.

She let out a quiet giggle, only to be interrupted by a loud thump nearby. "Sucker's heavy" Luffy complained, having gained their attention. "What the hell is that?" Nami asked in slight curiosity, no longer interested in the paper she was reading. "Found it in the storeroom" Luffy answered her, which didn't really answer her question at all.

"Hm... It looks like a crate full of cannonballs" (Y/n) pointed out as she peered over the create. "Yeah, I figured, since we have our own cannon, we can get in some target practice" Luffy explained while pointing to the cannon. "Hehe, just leave the cannoning to me" Usopp announced, then his face grew smug.

"I harken back to the time I was 3 years old and jumped on a passing cannonball, riding it halfway around the world" Usopp lied, not noticing no one was paying attention to him. "Hey, (Y/n), do you know how to work this thing?" Luffy asked while looking over the cannon.

"I have no clue, I've never used one" (Y/n) answered with a bright smile, hearing a disappointed sigh from Luffy. "HEY! LISTEN!!" Usopp called out, finally taking notice that they were ignoring him. "Zoro! Do you know how to shoot this?!" Luffy called out, only to find him asleep.

The funny part was, is that he is in a position like he is supposed to be leaning against something. The most likely scenario was that Zoro fell asleep on (Y/n), only for her to escape him, leaving him in a weird position. "How is he even sleeping like that?" Nami asked out loud, genuinely curious.

"Hey, I say we try messing with the cannon, till it works" (Y/n) suggested, instantly earning Luffy's attention. "Oh, that's such a good idea!" Luffy exclaimed happily. "No, it isn't!" Nami commented, only to be ignored by the two dumbasses. "Ugh... You know, just to the south of here, there's a reef that'll make for excellent target practice" Nami said, instantly perking up the Captain. "Then let's go!!" Luffy exclaimed happily, not caring that it was completely off course.

(Y/n) happily bounced away, as Luffy tried convincing them to go to the reef, while Usopp ends up talking over him. In the end, it was all gibberish nonsense, that (Y/n) decided to not decipher. During all this, Zoro continued to sleep peacefully, not bothered by the noise at all.

~~~

Finally, they arrived at the reef, and with the help of Usopp, they figured out how to use it. With a loud bang, it shook the ship and actually woke Zoro up. "That was way off the mark!" Luffy complained as they tried taking down a large rock in the distance.

"Hgh?! (Y/n)...?" Zoro muttered to himself, taking notice that (Y/n) is not beside him, only to sigh in relief when he spotted her beside Luffy. "Hey, what's so loud down there?" Zoro asked groggily, taking notice that they were not in any danger. "Hey, sleepyhead! We're testing out the cannon!" (Y/n) said with a dramatic wave of her hand.

"Yeah! But, it's not going very well" Luffy said with a slight frown, not that great at aiming. "As I said, let the expert aim the thing," Usopp said confidently, as he and Luffy switched spots.

"Judging by the fine distance of the last one, this should do it" Usopp explained as he adjusted the cannon. "FIRE!!" Usopp yelled as he shot the cannon, and surprisingly it was a direct hit. "Awesome!!" Luffy yelled as the rock crumbled at the top. "You hit that thing on the first try!" Luffy pointed out in disbelief, greatly surprised by Usopp's expertise in aiming.

"Wow, I did... What'd you think? I'm pretty magnificent when it comes to aiming, so are you impressed yet?" Usopp asked, despite sweating nervously. (Y/n) chuckled at him, now knowing he had no clue he could actually hit the target. But, unlike her, Luffy was oblivious to Usopp's nervous look, and definitely not heard his muttering.

"Yeah, you better believe it! So it's all settled, you'll be our snipper!" Luffy finalized without warning. "Wait, I don't get to be Captain?!" Usopp asked in disbelief. "No!! I'm still the Captain!" Luffy complained for the nth time, despite Usopp not listening to a word he said.

~~~

"Hehe, whatever, I'll humor you for now, but, the second you do something cowardly, I'm taking your post," Usopp said to the male. Currently, the group moved to the cabin, and both (Y/n) and Zoro are huddled up in a corner, with Zoro, not surprisingly, using her as a pillow again.

"No way, if I did that, it should be (Y/n) to take my place, not you" Luffy complained again, already setting favorites. "You're giving your post to her?!" Usopp now complained while gesturing over to (Y/n). Now, Luffy did feel rightfully jealous of their position, but after a while, it just became normal.

"Mhm, I trust her to run things, if I'm ever away," Luffy said confidently, earning a disappointed groan from Usopp. "You know guys, I was thinking, there's one other position that we have to fill before we can head out for the Grand Line," Luffy said, effectively changing subjects.

"You're right, the kitchen is really nice on this ship, just, pay me and I'll do it," Nami said happily. "S'posed it is vital for long trips" Zoro commented, surprisingly not asleep. "Oh, you're actually awake" (Y/n) commented while poking his cheek, earning a lazy light slap to the hand.

"And no decent pirate ship should be without one, a musician," Luffy said, which threw everyone off completely. "Ugh! Are you an idiot?!" Zoro exclaimed, now wide awake. "What do you think we're doing out here?" Nami asked in disbelief. "Just when I thought you were going to say something smart," Usopp said rudely. "That'll happen when hell freezes over" (Y/n) commented, while slightly chuckling in amusement.

"But we're pirates and pirates sing a lot, didn't you know?" Luffy asked innocently, ignoring their complaints. (Y/n) then suddenly jolted up, startling Zoro for a moment. Before he could interrogate her, he was interrupted by something being kicked on their deck.

"Get out here, you damn pirates!" A male yelled, now gaining everyone's attention. (Y/n) goes to open the door, only to be pulled back by Luffy. He then took the initiative and opened the door first, leaving her to peer over his shoulder. "Hey! What the hell?! Who are you?!" Luffy exclaimed angirly, gaining the male's attention.

"Shut up, who I am means nothing... You stinky pirates!" The male yelled as he tried cutting Luffy, only to destroy the balcony. Thankfully, (Y/n) stayed inside the doorway, completely unharmed by the attack, while Luffy had to narrowly dodge it. If she didn't have her blindfold on, she'd have dotted eyes, looking at the scene in confusion.

"Eh... Should I help him?" (Y/n) questioned as she looked back at her crewmates, only to spot Nami and Usopp looking through the small window. "Well, what's happening out there?" Zoro asked curiously, not too alarmed by the strange attack. "It's just one person" (Y/n) said while pointing outside, ignoring the sounds of fighting on the deck.

"Then he's fine, he can handle it," Zoro said casually, confident in Luffy's abilities. (Y/n) shrugged as she decided to watch from the doorway. "Over the years, I've lost count of all the pirate heads we've taken, and now you guys think you can kill my partner?!" The male yelled out, confusing (Y/n) greatly.

"Hm? That voice..." Zoro muttered, which somehow was heard by (Y/n), who glanced back at him. "You know this guy?" (Y/n) asked curiously, earning a slight shrug from Zoro. "Look, I don't know what this is, just stop wrecking our ship!!" Luffy yelled out as he tossed the guy against the balcony.

"Lost... By a hair... Ugh..." The guy groaned out as he flopped to the floor. "Nice going Cap' you killed him" (Y/n) said playfully as she gracefully jumped off the broken balcony. "I did not! Who even is this guy?!" Luffy asked rhetorically, while (Y/n) poked the unconscious man's cheek.

"Johnny? Tell me that isn't you" Zoro spoke as he decided to check out the male. "Huh? Also, quit poking me" the male said as he harshly slapped (Y/n)'s hand away from his face. "Ow... So mean" (Y/n) complained with a slight frown, despite it not actually hurting at all.

"Who's saying my name like they know me or something?" Johnny asked, ignoring the girl completely. Zoro had a look of disbelief, unsure how to feel at this current moment. "Gh?! Big Bro Zoro?!" Jonie exclaimed as he sat up abruptly, while (Y/n) decided to skip over to Luffy, who looked dumbfounded and completely lost.

"Luffy?" (Y/n) asked as she waved a hand in his face, while the two males conversed behind her. Luffy blinked at her hand but hadn't moved from his spot. "What's going on?" Luffy questioned finally, still looking quite dumbfounded and confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.2K 18
╰┈➤JJK x Luffy fem reader. ─❝I'M Y/N, I'M GONNA BE KING OF THE PIRATES AND KICK YOUR ASS...❞ ══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══ Lɪʙᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | A very good hearted you...
23.6K 2.1K 55
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅❞ "Maybe I wanted him to touch me." Satoru didn't think, holding her...
13.7K 487 10
ONE PIECE VARIOUS X ISEKAI OP! READER "when I say I want to die, you are suppose to comfort me...NOT ACTUALLY END MY LIFE!!" "....𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺?" "DON'T...
21.2K 454 16
"There's just something in your eyes that burns a flame in me, so much it hurts." Sanji x Reader (If you're just here for the spice, Chapters 5, 13...