Blindspot

By ssupppppy

I was 8 when I got promised to Andrei, my childhood friend. We shared a great bond and comfort with each othe... More

Mine -I
Mine- II
Wedding Bells
Two Faces Of Danzel Levigne
Birthday And Surprises
The Meet
Defender?
Evidence
Water
His Wrath
Escape Attempt
Payback
Escape
A Kiss In The Fire
Hotel Room
Innocence
The Lead
Stars And Sky
Under His Tongue
Turmoil
Right or Wrong
Accusation and Trusts
Lust And Love
Layers Of Truth
Disowned
Who Is He?
Criminal
Color And Rain
Marriage Proposal
Ring And Hatred
Confession
I Will Let You Go!
Wedding Preparation

Trust Is Earned

12.3K 775 247
By ssupppppy

"Damn it," Fransisco hollered and swept the content down his table with his arm. His second in command rushed into his cabin only to see everything scattered haphazardly on the floor. Fransisco was hunched over his chair, His face was covered with his hands and his shoulders were tensed. He was stressed out.   

"Boss," the subordinate called in an uncertain tone. Fransisco didn't reply. The muscular man walked over to him.

"Boss," he tried again. This time Fransisco looked up. His orbs were flaming with rage and vengeance. The standing man retreated a step in response. 

"I want him dead," he growled in deep vehemence. 

"I want that motherfucker dead," he snarled, feeling out of control. Danzel had confiscated his large shipments, burnt many warehouses, and snatched big projects from him. The man was playing dirty to get to him. Not only that, but he also had Inessa with him. That little angel. Fransisco was beyond furious. 

Danzel was a ruthless monster. He knew no mercy and certainly didn't have a heart. He couldn't believe they were best friends once. It seemed like a dream.   

He could only imagine what that mute girl must be going through. He had no doubt that he was torturing her to her limits. Tormenting others was just a part of his sadistic personality. He wanted to rescue her but that bastard had her caged from all sides. She had become unreachable.

He tried to reach her a few times only to discover she had blocked him. 

"Boss, what is your command. He is in the US?" 

"We will wait for the right time to strike," Fransisco stated. 

He was waiting for just one slip from his side and then he will strike. He will make him pay for every suffering they caused to his family.

It is then his PA entered. Her eyes surveyed the room in shock before they rested on him. 

"Sir, the minister has arrived," she stated in a professional manner. 

"Send him in," Fransisco answered. 

..............

Inessa was alone in the house. The cleaning staff would always come early in the morning and leave immediately after finishing their work. She had no one to talk to. 

After taking a bath, she came downstairs to make herself breakfast. Her stomach was rumbling continuously since she hadn't eaten anything last night. She was still regretting telling him her innermost secret. He wasn't worth it. 

She was quietly eating her breakfast when he entered the kitchen. Her hand stopped midway and her body tensed at once like a caught prey at his arrival. He, however, didn't advance towards her but towards the coffee machine to get his morning fill. 

The machine roared to life in the, otherwise, quiet room as the thick liquid poured down into the mug. Inessa kept her head low, concentrating on her breakfast. The air got chilly for Inessa when, from her peripheral vision, she caught him taking a seat across from her. The wooden chair creaked weakly under his huge weight. 

Her appetite had dulled. She was now pecking on her food just to keep herself distracted from his suffocating aura. She could feel his eyes weighing down on her. The intensity of his unwavering gaze was scorching her skin.  

"What did your last doctor say?" he pierced the silence with his unexpected question. 

She raised her eyes to meet his. His intense gaze was already on her. His face was stoic but his eyes held a tinge of interest. 

She quickly averted her gaze. She wasn't going to allow him to hurt her again. She might have confided in Danzel that he once was but not him 

"I asked you something," he remarked, annoyed by her noncompliance. Instead, she simply rose to her feet and turned towards the sink. 

Irritated, Danzel also pulled to his feet. He was about to follow her and demand an answer when a voice interrupted their one-sided conversation.

"Hii, Baby," they both turned around to the chirpy voice.

A tall blond was standing by the door. The woman was wearing cotton shorts and a white top. She had a smile on her face and eyes twinkling as they stared at Danzel. She was a stunner. 

"I missed you," she said as she bounded over to Danzel and threw her arms around him. 

"Sydney," Danzel acknowledged coldly but didn't hug her back. Inessa watched the scene unfolding in front of her. 

It was clear she was more than just a friend. Whereas the girl was beaming with happiness, Danzel looked impassive. It seemed as if she was hugging a stone. 

She watched as the woman rose to the tip of her toe and brushed her lips lightly against his while having her arms locked around his neck. The girl's smile faded as she stared into his glowering eyes.  

Provoked by her sudden action, Danzel unlocked her arms from around his and harshly pushed her away, fixing her with a glare. 

The girl bit her lip and looked away. She knew he didn't like being kissed on the lips. But she was so overwhelmed after seeing him that she couldn't hold back.   

Inessa didn't notice the tension between them. She put her dish away in the sink and started towards the exit, not sparing a glance at the lovebirds. She felt nothing.  

"When did you arrive?" she heard the woman's voice fading as she furthered towards her room.

She stayed in her room the whole day, moping over her life. There was no one she could talk to. Not here, not in this whole world. 

Danzel had let her keep her phone but going out of her free will was still a far-fetched dream for her. The mansion was surrounded by strict security measures along with guards installed at every step of the way.

She sighed and dialed Louis. He was the only one who still hadn't betrayed her. But the boy was growing up and so he didn't have much time for his older sister. He talked to her for a while but disconnected half an hour later as he had football practice. The boy would have regretted doing that if he knew what his sister was going through. 

Her family was living a happy life. Louis told her that her dad had recently bought another farm to expand his business. He had thrown a party to celebrate that. Inessa's heart ached. He had just lost his son-in-law and his daughter was being framed for it. Anya was out on a trip with her boyfriend as usual and her step-mother was enjoying her moments of fame after being associated with the Lavignes. Now it was a different matter that Lavignes had severed the relationship from their side. Because of her.

Inessa wanted to paint. Her hands were itching. The painting was her only solace. But she had no colors nor canvas. The woman had millions in her bank but she wasn't in a position to use them. 

So she settled for sketches. There was a pen stand on her table and a diary. Andrei and she used to do it together. They would sit against a giant apple tree and draw on sunny days while munching on the ripe juicy apples that would fall from above. It was their favorite pastime. How simple and beautiful those times were. She missed her childhood. She missed Andrei.     

She drew Andrei, she drew their time together when they were mere children. It somehow eased the excruciating pain in her heart. It felt good. Her lips quivered as fat dollops of tears stained the thin sheet of paper. Remembering his was both painful and relieving. He was in her every good memory. If only she could undo everything.  

Her fingers stopped sketching when she suddenly felt someone's presence in the room. Her head snapped in the direction and found Danzel leaning against the doorframe. Her brows creased in annoyance. How long was he watching her for? Lost in her thought, she hadn't heard when he opened the door and got in.

She quickly wiped her tears and gazed back at him. His inscrutable eyes stared at her for a good minute. Inessa felt uncomfortable, it looked as if he was trying to see her soul through her eyes. She wanted him to remove his gaze and looked anywhere but at her.

Her wish was granted when a few moments later, the same girl appeared out of nowhere. 

She was wearing a maroon color strapless gown that with a slit up to her knee. It is then she raised they were going to a fancy event. Danzel was also wearing a tuxedo. His hair was neatly gelled back. The man looked like a gentleman. The only accessory that gave his deadly form away was the diamond stud that he wore in his left ear. It made him look deadly attractive.    

"What is taking you so long? What happened?" the girl queried, looking at Danzel before she shifted her gaze on Inessa.

Her brows scrunched in confusion.  

"Who is she?" Sydney asked Danzel while looking at Inessa with a faint smile on her face. 

Bot girls noticed the resemblance they held with each other. 

"I will be back in a while. Stay inside," Danzel ignored her question and kept his gaze locked on Inessa. It was a warning to not even think of running. 

Having said that, Danzel turned on his heel and walked off. Sydney followed him closely in her high heels. 

Inessa went to her balcony and spotted them climbing into his Bugatti. The duo sped off after a few moments.

Inessa came back to her room and plopped down in her bed. She was starving. She always felt hungry nowadays.

.....

Danzel sipped on his wine and looked around the hall. The room looked lifeless. Many beautiful faces had graced the event. Danzel would have taken one or two of them to a nearby hotel and fucked them senseless if it was a month ago but now things had changed. None of those faces captivated his eyes now nor excited him.

She had, unknowingly, staked her claim on his body and soul and now the only warmth his body carved was of her. Despite every allegation, accusation, he was still stuck on her. Despite having her so many times, he wasn't able to stop from wanting more. She was his deepest craving. And this craving had grown into a fierce madness after tasting her, consuming him from inside out. 

In just one night, she had reduced an obedient son, a reverend brother into an obsessive beast who could claim countless lives just to keep her with him.    

No matter how pretty these faces surrounding him were, they all paled in comparison to a mute girl he had lost his heart to.

Inessa, she was it.   

This party suckass and he wanted to go back home to her. 

A famous Opera singer was singing on the stage whereas the attendees were chatting away in groups. Danzel himself was a part of a group that was engaged in a political conversation. Sydney had locked her arm around his elbow. She was feigning interest but Danzel was distracted. He couldn't even act interested as his mind always drifted back to her. 

"What do you think, Mr. Lavigne, who is going to win this time?" one of the men asked him. 

"I think we should wait for the results. No matter who wins, we will find a way to mold him according to our interest," blessed his presence of mind, no one could detect he had overlooked the whole conversation and was just shooting in the dark. The people around him hummed in agreement.

He was counting minutes.

"Do you wanna go out and have some good time?" Sydney put her palm on his chest and winked at him.        It had been a long they have had sex. She had other partners but Danzel was something else. He was a beast in the bed. A beast she loved to be devoured by. 

Danzel looked away from her, "I am not in the mood, Sydney," he rejected her proposal in heartbeat. 

"I can set your mood," her voice had turned sultry as her hand slowly started creeping down his chest. Danzel stopped her by grabbing her hand and fixing her with a fierce glare. 

"It appears to me that you have forgotten your place. Don't force me to remind you, Sydney. You won't like it," he squeezed her hand painfully. She tried to break free but he didn't allow it. Her face contorted in pain and tears glistened her eyes and it is then he let go of her hand with a shove. 

"Whore," he cursed under his breath while turning away and walking off.  

Sydney glared at his back as a drop of tear trailed down her eyes. 

Danzel was fucking done with this lame event. 

He exited the hall and started towards his car. He fished out his phone when it started ringing. 

It was from an unknown number. His brows knitted together in confusion before he answered the call. 

"Hello," he said. 

"Inessa is innocent. Let her go," the gruff voice stated. Danzel froze mid-stride. 

"Who is it?" he inquired. His question was met with silence. 

"Hello..hello...," he spoke into the phone and then removed his phone from his ear and looked down at it. The speaker had disconnected the call.   

Without wasting a second, he called back only to find that the phone was unreachable. The person had switched it off.  

"Damn it," he cursed in frustration and banged his fist against the bonnet of his Bugatti.

He called his main guard and climbed into the car. The man instructed his guards to tighten the security around the mansion as he raced towards his home at full speed. 

He didn't know who was behind the call or what was their intention but he wasn't going to risk Inessa's security. 

He called Inessa but she didn't pick up. That added to his agitation. 

In less than ten minutes, he was in front of his mansion. 

He stormed into the mansion and raced towards her room. He swung the room open only to find it empty. He checked the bathroom, she wasn't there as well. 

Where was she? 

He anxiously rubbed a hand down his face and exited her room. He frantically searched the kitchen, garden, everywhere he doubted she could be but she was nowhere. He felt something cold and forbidding settling in the pit of his stomach. It wasn't a good feeling. 

After searching the garden, he sauntered back into the mansion and shouted her name. 

"Inessa," he shouted like the roar of a lion all the while looking up, hoping for her to pop out. He licked his lips and shouted her name again while climbing up the stairs towards her room. 

He swore he would kill each and every one of his guards if something had happened with her. 

"Inessa," he roared from the top of his lungs, his stomach had started to churn. 

Like a rainbow after a deadly storm, she appeared. Her eyes were wide as she walked towards him cluelessly. 

Danzel clenched his fists and gritted his teeth in fury. A vein in his forehead popped up. He looked ready to kill. Inessa stopped abruptly when he started stalking towards her. 

"Where the hell were you?" his voice was thick with anger. Inessa retreated a step in fear.  

He stood in front of her and gripped her arm, forcing her to stay in front of him.

"I asked where were you?" he growled, giving her the death stare.

She gulped and pointed somewhere. His gaze followed the direction and realized she was pointing towards the library. 

"Why were you not answering my call," he queried a little annoyed. 

She told him she had left it in her room.

"Fuck," he let go of her and exhaled in relief. He turned around and raked fingers through his hair while breathing heavily.  

Inesa watched him with confusion but soon her eyes widened when he turned around and slammed his lips onto hers, taking her by surprise. 

He kissed her because he needed to calm down. He kissed her because, for a second, he thought he had lost her, again. He possessively wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her impossibly closer all the while sucking her lips greedily. She was disgusted. Just this morning, he had kissed that girl. She put her small hands on his broad chest to move away. His heart started pulsating like crazy under her soft palms. He drew her closer, crushing her soft hands between their bodies. 

He lifted her up, prompting her to wrap her legs around him.

He carried her to his room while peppering gentle kisses all over her face. Inessa closed her eyes aware of his hot lips pecking every corner of her face. 

He sat down on the edge of the bed, keeping her on his lap. 

He drew away slightly and looked at her whole face. 

"Always answer my calls. Always," he instructed her while looking meaningfully into her eyes. 

She raised her hands to tell him that her phone was in his room but he stopped her by holding both her hands. 

'I know," he brought her hands up to his lips and kissed them fondly one by one 

Just keep it with you all the time. Alright?" he looked up at her for an answer. 

She took a minute before nodding.

"Good," he gently brushed strands of hair away from her face before relocking his lips with hers. Her lips were so soft, so succulent. And they looked even more beautiful when his mouth would render them swollen. He wondered how they would look around his cock. They would feel heavenly. 

He was going to make sure she stays with him by any means whatsoever. This girl was his. 

And he also had to get to the bottom of everything. 

He parted a long moment later. 

Inessa was out of her breath as she leaned her head against his shoulder and started gulping the air. 

Danzel waited for her to adjust her breathing as he held her from falling. 

When her breathing had turned normal, he put his finger underneath her chin and tilted her face up. Their eyes met. Unlike always, he wasn't glaring down at her either with anger or lust but was just staring at her. 

"I'll ask you a few questions. Answer me truthfully, yeah?" he looked into her eyes and instructed her. There was a gentleness in his tone that she thought she had heard ages ago.  

"Do you have any suspicion on anyone?" he asked her. Her brows scrunched in confusion. 

He rephrased his question. 

"Do you have any enemy, doll?" he asked, searching her eyes for the truth.

So Fransisco and Danzel were besties at one point in time. What could have gone wrong? 

And who could be the person on the other side of the phone? A friend or foe? 

Comment your theories.  

Don't forget to follow my page here for more interesting stories. 

Instagram-  Bluee_Dreams64             

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...