Hey brother,hey sister ᴇᴍ

By thesupernaturalTeen

"Hey, brother, there's an endless road to re-discover Hey, sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicke... More

Hey brother,hey sister
HeyBrother
Epigraph
Summary
Graphic Gallery
Act one
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Act two
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two

Chapter five

2.2K 97 16
By thesupernaturalTeen

CHAPTER FIVE: you're undead to me

]|I{•------» ꃬꏂꐞ ꍗꋪꉻ꓄ꃬꏂꋪ, ꃬꏂꐞ ꑄ꒐ꑄ꓄ꏂꋪ «------•}I|[

JENSEN GILBERT WAS SEETHING WITH ANGER, ELENA HAD TOLD HIM, IN A PANIC ABOUT THR BRUISES AND BITE MARKS IN CAROLINE'S BODY. About how Damon was hurting her. And the eldest Gilbert brother was going to beat the shit out of the older Salvatore brother, no matter what he had to do.

Jensen repeatedly knocked on the Salvatore door, hard. "Get your ass out here, so I can fucking kill you," Jensen threatened, yelling as he reached for the door handle, about to push it open when it was pulled open. And older man stood there. "Where's Damon?" Jensen immediately asked.

"Damon? I don't know. Probably out drinking," the man answered, then he scanned the Gilbert boy. Jensen didn't notice the way he seemed to be looking for any injuries. "I'm Zach, Stefan and Damon's uncle."

"You've got a shitty ass, soon to be dead, nephew," Jensen told the man, before sighing. He lifted his hand, trying to control his anger and not give the man an attitude or threat because of Damon. "I'm Jensen. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm on my way to kill your eldest nephew."
]|I{•------» ꃬꏂꐞ ꍗꋪꉻ꓄ꃬꏂꋪ, ꃬꏂꐞ ꑄ꒐ꑄ꓄ꏂꋪ «------•}I|[

"Hey, hey," Jensen called out, pushing passed the students in the hall. He had seen Stefan, and wanted to question the other about his older brother's whereabouts. "Stefan, where's your asshole of a brother?"

"Taken care off." Stefan replied.

"Yeah, he will be, once I kill him, I'll run him over and take the car to the stupid car wash."

"Aren't you so supposed to be working the stupid car wash?"  Bonnie asked.

"Why would you bring the murder weapon where everyone can see?" Elena asked her brother. "I thought you criticized the horror movie characters because you would be smarter than them."

And then Caroline walked up to them. "Stefan, where Damon? He has some serious apologizing to do."

"He's gone, Caroline."

"When is he coming back?" The blond-haired girl asked.

"He's not coming back. I'm sorry." Stefan walked off after that.

"I'm not." Jensen spoke. "Actually, I'd prefer to use one of your mother's guns if he does come back."

"This is a good thing, Caroline." Elena rubbed her shoulder.

"I know that." Caroline then faked a smile. "Remember Jensen, you have to be at the car wash. There are a few people who really want to see you." She said in a sing-song voice, turning away.

Jensen glanced at Elena, raising an eyebrow at the girl's sudden change of mood. "Caroline, Caroline, wait, what does that mean?" He followed after her. "Caroline, what did you do?"
]|I{•------» ꃬꏂꐞ ꍗꋪꉻ꓄ꃬꏂꋪ, ꃬꏂꐞ ꑄ꒐ꑄ꓄ꏂꋪ «------•}I|[

And so, at the Gilbert house, Jensen hadn't expected to bump into Vicki, but he was glad he did.

"Oh, Jensen, sor-" Vicki was cut off a Jensen glared down at her.

"Stay the fuck away from my brother. I don't get how he can like or even want to be with you. And I know if I am the one to kill or hurt you, everyone will see me as the monster for hitting and woman." He glared at her. "But, I swear to god, if I see you around him again, I will kill you."

Vicki looked up at him, shocked. She had recalled years ago, when Jensen had used to be to be to scared and nervous to even order his food. And now, here he was, threatening her.

"Hey, Jensen," Jeremy's cheerful voice forced Jensen's glare away, quickly slipping on a smile.

"Shut the fuck up," he threatened Vicki lowly before turning to his brother, bright smile. Vicki stared, shocked at the way he had gone from threatening her to pulling his younger brother into a hug. "Jeremy, are you getting shorter?" He let out a dramatic sigh, swinging an arm around Jeremy's shoulders. "I've got an idea. Why don't you and I go mess with Tyler? He was egg his house. Oh, or drag him out of him room and throw him off the roof."

Jeremy laughed. "Since when are you the one breaking the laws?"

"I'm serious," Jensen replied, shouting a glare at Vicki.

"Maybe later," Jeremy replied.
]|I{•------» ꃬꏂꐞ ꍗꋪꉻ꓄ꃬꏂꋪ, ꃬꏂꐞ ꑄ꒐ꑄ꓄ꏂꋪ «------•}I|[

Jensen cursed under his breathe, pausing when he had seen Stefan and Elena in the kitchen. "Any idea where you brother is?" Jensen casually asked, grabbing the knife. "You done with this?"

"No," Elena took the knife out of his hands.

"Relax, it wasn't for Damon. That's be me planing out his murder. And I wouldn't be able to use the reasoning of 'it was self defense' if I'm the one who first brought the murder weapon."

"You are not stabbing Vicki either."

"Does this mean you will?" Jensen smiled. "People wouldn't be as judgmental if it's was another girl killing her. Or at least, beating her up?" Jensen hoped.

"Go take a walk," Elena shook her head. "you need to relax."

I'll relax when both Damon and Vicki are dead.

]|I{•------» ꃬꏂꐞ ꍗꋪꉻ꓄ꃬꏂꋪ, ꃬꏂꐞ ꑄ꒐ꑄ꓄ꏂꋪ «------•}I|[

At the car wash, Jensen felt awkward. Caroline had told him he had to remove his shirt. And the Gilbert boy felt extremely uncomfortable. He had gone to help Bonnie wash the car that she was currently washing.  When a car pulled up.

"Oh, Oh. Tiki. this one's yours." Bonnie told the girl.

"Why do i always get the homely os? Just to be clear, your car's a p.o.s. I mean, we can wash it, but it's still a p.o.s."

"You don't have to be rude."

"Rude is uglying up the road with that junk." Ticki had refilled a bucket but, the water sprung up, getting her wet. She removed the hose from the bucket. "Whoa! What the hell?"

Matt laughed. "Wet and wild, Tik." As he had gone to help her, twisting the rubber part of the hose.
]|I{•------» ꃬꏂꐞ ꍗꋪꉻ꓄ꃬꏂꋪ, ꃬꏂꐞ ꑄ꒐ꑄ꓄ꏂꋪ «------•}I|[

"Jenna," Jensen speaks, seeing his aunt sitting at a table. "Didn't anyone tell you that your car was done an hour ago?" He looked around, wondering who had done Jenna's car and hadn't told her.

"You're saying that out loud why?" Jenna asked, making the teen boy confused.

"Hi," Logan Fell walked up, "Jensen, right? I think i met you once when you and you sister once when you were nine."

Jensen raised an eyebrow at his aunt.

"Your emotional maturity level when we were together." Jenna replied.

"Ouch. Here i thought we were making progress."

"Is he enough in your good graces that I can ask him for a favor?" Elena asked, walking up.

Jensen was confused as to what his sister would want to ask of a news man.

"If i do her a favor, will i get back in your good graces?" Logan asked Jenna.

"Uh, a very reluctant maybe to both." Jenna replied.

"Done. Wait. One condition. Dinner, tonight, your house." Logan speaks to Jenna.

"Fine. But you're eating leftovers."

"Yeah, okay, bye," Jensen waved. "Gotta go before Caroline drags me back."
]|I{•------» ꃬꏂꐞ ꍗꋪꉻ꓄ꃬꏂꋪ, ꃬꏂꐞ ꑄ꒐ꑄ꓄ꏂꋪ «------•}I|[

Tiki had approached Bonnie, as Jensen had just finished cleaning another car, the brunette boy walked towards Bonnie.

"Sweeper duty." Tiki said.

"What?" Bonnie questioned.

"We have to clean the pavement."

"It's a car wash. By definition, the pavement's clean." Jensen replied, looking at Tiki, he spoke a bit slower, mockingly.

Tiki faked a same smile he did. "But not dry. You can help her too."

"And I'm doing this why?" Bonnie's asked.

"Caroline bailed, so that leaves me in charge."

"God, I hate her," Jensen told Bonnie, who stared at the ground. A fire lit up in front of them, Jensen stepped back, wrapping an arm around Bonnie's waist and pulling her back in surprise. The fire continued to extending, setting a blue car on fire.

"Bonnie, Jensen," Stefan shook the two, gently. Jensen looked at Bonnie, who Stefan and turned around. "Hey," he spoke softly, hoping to get Bonnie out of whatever trance she was in.

"What just happened?" Bonnie's asked the two boys.

"You were in some kind of a trance." Stefan answered.

Bonnie turned around, seeing the sizzling car: "Did I do this?" She whispered.

"I think so, yes."
"It seems like it."
Stefan and Jensen said at the same time.

"Nobody else saw, did they?" Stefan shook his head.

"No, don't believe so," Jensen answered.

"Don't tell anybody. Please."  Bonnie pleaded, she then walked away.

]|I{•------» ꃬꏂꐞ ꍗꋪꉻ꓄ꃬꏂꋪ, ꃬꏂꐞ ꑄ꒐ꑄ꓄ꏂꋪ «------•}I|[

{1448}
Vicki: *breathes*
Jensen: "I'll stab you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 81 8
𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘱𝘴𝘦 "𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘴"
5.8K 253 28
"I'm taking it all for us, all... Doing it all for love..." ~ From a regular human, to a powerful immortal. ~
300 13 5
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭, 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡...
954K 21.9K 36
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐒, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...