๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐„๐‘...

By liyahwritesss

"๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž." More

แด„แด€sแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส

ษดษชษดแด‡

24.4K 942 510
By liyahwritesss

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 3ʀᴅ

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Nai woke me up out of my sleep.

I acted like I didn't hear her and maybe she would get back in the bed and go to sleep. I should've known she wasn't.

"Sincere, you know you hear me."

I turned over in the bed and my eyes met with hers. She was smiling.

"Happy Birthday, handsome."

"Thank you." I couldn't help but smile.

"Are you gonna do something today?"

"I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"Because it's just a birthday. Another year on Earth. Nothing special."

"It is special. Aren't you happy to see another year?"

"I guess so."

She laid by me in the bed and got on her phone. I turned over and laid on her chest while she scrolled.

She smell so good.

"Your gifts are downstairs and the food will be here in a minute," she said.

"You got me gifts?"

"Yeah. Just a couple."

That shit made me start cheesing hard as hell.

"Thank you. You ain't have to."

"But why wouldn't I?"

We hugged for a minute and then I went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

After I finished that, I went downstairs. I smelled food and heard that lil music she play all the time.

She was sitting in the counter when I walked in the kitchen. There was a Louis Vuitton bag, a Cartier bag, and some other designer bags.

Damn.

"You said a couple."

"Because it is a couple."

"Well, thank you so much. I really appreciate you so much."

"Aww. No problem."

I started opening them. The gifts were nice as hell. Girls don't be getting me gifts like this. Ever.

I hugged her again and sat down at the island.

She passed me the plate of food and sat down beside me at the island. She hummed lowly to the Lauryn Hill playing on the speaker.

My phone started ringing. It was a call from the group chat.

I answered and met with the crusty faces of my bestfriends.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIRTNECK!" they all yelled.

"Thank you, Bitches," I smiled.

"Meechie, you so damn loud. Shut the hell up," Deyjah smacked his head.

"Where you at?" Fat asked.

"Nai house."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. She got me gifts and everything."

"Awww. That's so sweet. Where she at?"

"She right here."

I turned the phone to where she was in it too. She waved with that slight smile she always got on her face.

"You know what we discussed right?"

"Of course."

What the hell did they discuss? The hell is going on?

"Alright."

"We gon' talk to you later, Nigga."

"Alright."

We left the call and I sat my phone back down. As soon as I did that, I got a call from my dad.

"Wassup, Da."

"Happy Birthday, son."

" 'Preciate it."

"Come by here and get your gift at about 3:00."

"Alright."

"And bring your girl if you can."

I know he didn't just say that shit out loud. I just had to have him on speaker phone.

She looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Alright."

"Alright," he said before he hung up.

"Who he talking about?" Nai asked.

"You know who he talking about."

"Not really."

"He talking about you."

"Oh," she said with a smirk on her face.

"I got some places to take you though. I know you said you didn't wanna do anything, but I did this like last week, so I can't take it back."

"Where you tryna take me?"

"Places. Just get dressed and we're gonna go in like a hour. Maybe more becuase I gotta get dressed."

It's gon' take her like 2 fucking hours to get ready.

"Okay."

"Okay!"

She got up and threw her plate away and cleaned her spot. I watched her walk away. Her ass was moving like water in those shorts she had on.

I got up and did the same as she did and went upstairs. I went in the closet and got my black Vanson leather zip-front Supreme jacket, light washed jeans, white tee, and my "Lightning" Jordan 4s.

You see how it don't take me no time to pick out an outfit. I don't know why it take Nai so long.

"Sin!" She yelled from the bathroom.

"Huh?"

"Come here real quick."

I went into the bathroom. She was sitting in front of her lil vanity mirror or whatever you wanna call it.

She was holding up lip gloss.

"Which one?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Can you just pick one?"

"The clear one."

"I really liked the pink one though. I'ma wear the pink."

I chuckled to myself and walked out the bathroom. I don't know why she do that.

She'll ask me to pick something and then go with the complete opposite of what I said.

She came out the bathroom and went into the closet. Probably like 45 minutes later, she came back out in some brown pants that got the butterfly and the zipper on the crotch, a white long sleeved crop top, and some "Laser Orange" Dunk Lows.

"Is there something wrong, Sincere?" She asked as she slicked her back into a bun.

"No, why?"

"You're staring. You don't like my outfit? If you don't, I don't care."

"My bad. I like your outfit. I just don't understand the butterfly and the zipper at the crotch."

"It's just cute."

"The zipper don't work?"

"I don't think so."

"Lemme see."

"I don't have underwear on. And if the zipper works, I don't want you to see my cooter."

"Oh my goodness. Why aren't you wearing underwear?"

"Because you would be able to see the panty lines and that's not cute."

"That kinda make sense."

"Can you go get my small brown Telfar?"

"Where at?"

"It's on the shelf with the brown Telfars. It's not hard to miss."

I went in here closet and toward the shelf with the brown Telfars. She got all the damn sizes and colors of these bags.

I got the small one and went back in her room.

"Thank you."

She finished up her hair and put her stuff in her bag.

"You ready?" She asked me.

"Yeah."

"Let's roll then."

We left out the room and went to the garage. I'm letting her drive today because I don't know where we going.

We got in the car and she pressed start. We let the air circulate a little bit before pulling off.

♕♕♕

"Alright. I'm ready," Nai said as she walked in the room. She look good as hell.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere," she said as she put a blindfold on me.

"You smell good, but why you putting a blind fold on me?"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, but you didn't answer my question."

"Stand up."

"Why?"

"Sincere, please stop asking questions and stand up."

I stood up trying not to fall over. It's like I can't stand up straight when I can't see.

I felt Nai's small ass hand grab mine and she started walking. I just started walking with her.

We got to the garage and she helped me get in the car. She then went around to her side to get in.

When she got in, she pushed the start button and let the air circulate.

"Where we goin', Nai?"

"Somewhere. Just know I'm not tryna kidnap and murder you."

The hell?

"Okay. Can I get a hint?"

"You're gonna have fun. I think. I hope."

She started diving and she played some music. She wasn't playing that toxic ass nigga Brent Faiyaz.

She was playing "Barbarian" by Lil Durk.

We drove for probably like 35 minutes before we stopped for sure.

"Can I take it off now?"

"No. Just a little minute longer."

I heard her get out of the car. Shortly after, she opened my door and helped me out the car.

"Be careful," she said.

I got out the car and we started walking somewhere else. I just wanna take this shit off.

After a while, we stepped into a cold space and I heard a door close.

She started taking the blindfold off and it was dark.

"The fuck?" I mumbled.

"SURPRISE!" everyone yelled at me as the lights turned on.

I looked around at everybody as the music started.

"What's wrong?" Nai asked.

"Nothing. These ugly ass people scared me for a minute."

"So you like it?"

"Yeah. It was your idea?"

"Kinda. I wouldn't take all of the credit."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

I wanna kiss her so bad. Her lips glistening and shit. Makeup on point and everything. She so gorgeous.

"Can she have her damn face back?" Meechie rolled his eyes at me.

"Nigga, shut up. I appreciate y'all."

"You're welcome, dookieface."

This nigga get on my nerves.

"LET'S GET DRUNK, BITCHES!" he yelled.

"Not me. I'on drink," Nai said.

"Just take a shot with us."

"I guess so. Just one."

I'm bouta get fucked up. I don't usually do, but it's my birthday. I'ma do whatever the fuck I want.

Everybody gathered around the table and we took our shot. Nai looked so disgusted after she took hers.

She seem so damn innocent. It always be the innocent girls that be the freakiest. She just look like she a freak.

"You good?" Meechie asked laughing.

"Yes, I'm fine. That's just really strong and nasty."

♕♕♕

"NAIIIIIII," I yelled as I walked in the room she was sleeping in.

"Yes, Sin? Stop yelling."

"Sorry. Can I sleep in here?"

"Why?"

"I like sleeping with you."

"Okay. Of course."

I plopped down on the bed while she went in the bathroom.

I'm so fucked up. I then felt myself about to throw up.

I hurried and got up and went in the bathroom room. The door was closed and I had no clue what she was doing.

"Sin!"

I threw up in the toilet and sat down beside it.

I looked up to see Nai in a bra and panties.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"No."

"Don't do too much with the liquor no more."

"What you was doin'?"

"Changing."

"Oh."

She had a nigga mesmerized. That booty so fat.

She had a scar on her stomach. I seen it before, but she never told me what it was. I didn't ask her either.

She put her pants on and then her shirt.

"I'ma go get you some water. Brush your teeth."

I stood up and grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth. My legs hurt.

My hangover about to be deadly. I already know.

Nai came back in the room and passed me a water bottle. She got in the bed with me. I laid my head in her lap.

"Why you do all this for me?" I asked.

"Because I like to see you happy. You seem so stressed out all the time."

"Oh."
♕♕♕

ᴀ/ɴ:

ʏ'ᴀʟʟ, ɪᴛ's sᴘʀɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ. ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋ. ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʙᴇ ʟᴀᴢʏ.

ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏᴊᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ♕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
602K 21.4K 36
All rights go to me: โ€ข Aaliyah aka angelswearpradas โ€ข don't steal my shit, in any way or form. S: March 9th 2021 E: July 29th 2023
54.8K 1.7K 17
โ such cheerful girl with a demonic ability.. โž ๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ! ๏น’ started writing on 7 . 17 . 2023 ๏น’published in 7๏น’18๏น’2023 bsd various x k...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...