Miraculous Lovers

By Kinky_Devil

What happens when Marinette gets akumitized because of Lila Rossi, she uses her memories of Adrien Agreste an... More

The Beginning
The Dress
The Hospital Visit
Beach
Scavenger Hunt
The Reveal
Morning After

Akumitized

20 0 0
By Kinky_Devil

All of the young students ran out of the hotel and saw Marinette and Adrien facing other in the previous episode. Adrien's car is seen coming around the corner. It stops infront of them and the door opened. "Adrien, get in the car at once. I should never have listened to your friend. The city is much to dangerous." Gabriel said as he looked at his son through the intercom of the car. "Dude, no! Stay!" Nino said looking at his own best friend. "I have to go. I'm sorry, Marinette. You fought so hard for me to be here. I wouldn't have minded being stuck here a little longer with a friend like you." Adrien said as he looked at his friends then at Marinette. Marinette gasped as Adrien started to get in the car. "My father's right. I should've never come to New York." He said as he got into the car and it began to leave. Marinette turned to see an enraged Ayla. "What is wrong with you, Marinette?! Couldn't you see that he was just waiting for you to tell him to stay?!" Alya yelled at her. Thousands of memories began flashing through her mind as she looked at her best friend. "What-? But I...? He...? He made his choice. What did you expect me to do?" Marinette said her heart absolutely broken. She looked at her best friend, Alya who was enraged. "It doesn't matter what I expected you to do! Who's Adrien to you?! A friend or more than a friend?! There will never be a better time to be clear with yourself, Marinette! Do you want him to leave or do you want him to stay?!" Alya yelled at her best friend trying. Marinette looked at Alya and her friends as she makes up her mind. She started running, using a nearby bike and helmet to be able to catch up with the car. "ADRIEN!!! STAY!!!!! Ladybug already lost Cat Noir, I can't lose Adrien too!!" She yelled as her phone died just as she hits the call button. "NO!!! COME BACK!!! YOU HAVE TO STAY!!!!" Marinette yelled as the bike slipped on the soaking wet road, causing Marinette to go flying and falls right to the road, she slowly stands and watches at the car leaving. "Adrien... I..." Marinette began to tear up as she struggled to get the words out. "love... you..." She said as she fell back to the ground in the rain.' The memory rang fresh in Marinette's mind. She opened her eyes to see that she was in the school's bathroom. She sighed as she did her business, washed her hands before going back to the classroom.

When, Marinette came back into the classroom to her desk only to find that her bookbag had been scribbled all over. It had a crude stick figure of Marinette and an awful hateful message. "What?" Marinette said as she got up, ran over and grabbed the pink bookbag she made. She looked over at angrily. "I know you did this, Lila Rossi!" She screamed as she turned around, tears were forming her eyes. "So uncool, Lila." Alya said as he looked at Lila. "Seriously lame." Adrien added. "Marinette, would you come with me, please?" The principal asked as he watched the display happen. "W-What?" She said as she and the principal left the classroom walking into the hallway. In the hallway, Marinette looked up, furious and growling. Marinette and the principal were standing in the second floor hallway arguing. "This is so not fair! It was Lila Rossi! I'm the one who's getting in trouble?!" Marinette exclaimed as she looked at the principal. The akuma is closing in on her. "I don't get it... Lila is the meanest person I've ever known. She is worse then Chloé. How could she do this to me!" Marinette exclaimed as she ran off and sat down on the steps of the school. Marinette wasn't used to being so mentally and emotionally drained. To be completely honest she had never felt more alone and miserable. Marinette's friends began to become distant with each passing day, for the same reasons. Even her parents were giving her space, thinking that it was perfectly normal behaviour from a teenager.

Meanwhile... Shadow Moth's Lair window opened. "That feeling of injustice! What could be worse than being punished for someone else's wrongdoings." Shadow Moth said as he used his own powers to charge an akuma with dark energy. "Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize her!" Shadow Moth said as he released it. Akuma flew out into Paris to the Collège Françoise Dupont, up to the gym. Tikki and Cat were the only ones she could still rely on but, well the first one was trying her best, of course, but it just wasn't enough anymore. She felt like she was drowning, painfully and slowly. She had so, so little air left in her lungs and no one, no one, saw anything. The akuma flew in and was absorbed by Marinette's bookbag. She looked up with an angry face and a glowing pink butterfly symbol. Marinette was able to take off her miraculous and give them to Tikki who flew away quickly. She tried her hardest as she began to resist the temptations of Shadow Moth's powers. Soon, it became too much and she finally gave in. "Hello, Princess Justice, I am Shadow Moth. You've always been such a good influence on others, but never really got what your heart truly desired. Now I am giving you the power to follow your heart. In return, I want Ladybug's and Chat Noir miraculous!" Shadow Moth explained to Marinette. "With great pleasure, Shadow Moth." Marinette said as she was transformed by the akuma, she was now wearing a black sleeveless V-neck ball gown. She was wearing a black carnelian necklace which was sterling silver with a black crystal in the shape of a heart and a pair of black heart diamond encrusted earrings. She had on a garter belt which held her black knee high socks in place. She also wore a beautiful pair of black zip up heels. After glancing at each other, the three of them darted for the doors but Rose came in, tears streaming down the first girl's face. "What's going on?" Alya immediately asked. "Another akuma attack? There was one yesterday!" Alya questioned her friend. "It's Marinette!" Rose said through her tears. "What?" The other three all exclaimed. "Marinette has been akumatized." Rose said, it was clear that she was shocked. "What do you mean?! Where is she now?" Adrien asked worriedly, trying to figure out a way to run away from the group so that he could transform.

"I want Adrien Agreste!" The young woman yelled as she flew down the hallways and the streets of Paris. Tikki entered into the room and found Alya. Alya looked at Tikki who was holding Marinette's earrings. "She used her last will power to fight until she could give me her miraculous to keep them from Shadow Moth." Tikki explained. With everyone running around, Adrien easily managed to separate himself from the group. Once alone, Adrien opened his shirt and Plagg came out with a slice of Cabernet cheese. For the first time, Plagg seemed at loss of words. "You heard it, Plagg. I don't want to hurt Marinette." Adrien said as he looked at his miraculous then at Plagg. "Marinette is in trouble now and she is going to need your help, Adrien. Not, Chat Noir." Alya said as she looked at Tikki and Plagg. "Marinette is strong. I believe that she can fight off Shadow Moth on her own. I believe in her, I'm sure she can do it." Adrien said as he looked at his friend, Tikki, and Plagg. "I want Adrien Agreste!" Marinette yelled as Adrien sighed before leaving the bathroom and Plagg with his miraculous where it was safe. "I am right here, Marinette!" Adrien said as he walked up to her, a little terrified about what could happen. Marinette saw Adrien's dead and began fighting harder to resist the temptations and negative emotions. She looked at Alya and Adrien as she fought off the Shadow Moth and the powers of the akuma. "Everything you need is in my bag, Alya." She said as she looked at her best friend. She nodded in acknowledgement. She ran off and transformed into Sacrabella. She came back transformed, she summoned her Lucky Charm which was an bracelet identical to the one Adrien gave Marinette for her birthday. She looked around her power is sight. It spotted the key elements Adrien, the bracelet and Marinette. "Adrien, Catch!" She said as she threw the bracelet to him. Marinette caught it instead and stared at it. She smiled softly as she remembered when she received the bracelet from Adrien. She closed her eyes as the memories flooded into her brain. "The really important things are the hardest to say, aren't they?" Marinette said as she cried looking at Chat Noir who was fighting an akumitized citizen. "It's precisely when something is important that it is important to say it, no matter what." Chat Noir said as he looked over at Ladybug. "Cat Noir, you know your irreplaceable." Ladybug said as they went and fought crime together. "You are nothing without your Cat Noir." Queen Bee said as Chat Noir joined her. "Cat Noir and I are a team." She said as they confronted Chloé. All of their memories together flooded into her brain. "We are Ladybug and Cat Noir. Ladybug by itself doesn't sound as cool." She remembered herself saying as she and Chat Noir fought together. The memories faded and strung together as tears flowed from her eyes. "A duo, me and you against the world, M'Lady." Chat Noir said as he looked at the wall placing his hand onto it. "If you take me on then you take Cat Noir on too." She remembered herself saying. She grabbed Chat Noir's hand and held it in her own. "It's us against the world." Chat Noir said. "As Always." She said as the memories faded to black.'

"Us against the world!" She whispered to herself. "As Always!" Adrien said as he looked at Marinette. It was this that knocked some sense into herself. She began fighting Shadow Moth and his powers. "I will not hurt Ladybug and Cat Noir, Shadow Moth and I will never ever use my powers to hurt others." Marinette said as she looked at Adrien. She continued fighting off the evil man as Ayla used her yo-yo to grab Marinette's backpack. She then ripped the bag in half which released the akuma. "No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize." Sacrabella said as she caught the akuma with her yo-yo. "Gotcha!" She said as she opened the yo yo which released the akuma, which had turned into a normal butterfly. "Bye-bye, little butterfly." Ayla said as she then threw her Lucky Charm into the air, its energy turning everything back to normal. Marinette had used all of her energy to escape the grasp of Shadow Moth and his akuma. When the spell was broken, she collapsed. Adrien noticed and caught her in his arms as she fell unconscious. They took her home to the bakery and Ayla explained what happened to Marinette's parents. They then brought her to her room and put her into her bed.When she opened her eyes, she noticed that she was in her room, Alya and her friends where in her room. She looked over and saw Adrien sitting down on the loveseat that was in her room. "Adrien, your safe." She said softly as he noticed she was awake. "What happened?" She asked as the memories of her being akumatized remained in her head. "You were akumatized, but you were able to resist and fight off, Shadow Moth." Adrien explained as he climbed onto her bed. He unexpectedly wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. She fell asleep on Adrien, who was holding her. He played with her hair and just held her in his arms for hours before he finally had to leave and go home.

The Next Morning... It was Saturday which meant no school, so Marinette was in the bakery helping her parents. She was at the cash register when a man in a very expensive looking black suit walked in. "This is for Marinette Dupain Cheng." The man said holding out a black envelope. "I'm Marinette." She said as she looked at him. He handed her the card and left. Marinette looked at it, it was envelope with an ornately handwritten 'Marinette Dupain-Cheng' on the front of it. "What is it?" Tom asked looking at her. She opens the envelope and removed a card. "It says 'Please join the Agreste Family, this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails, and celebration.' It's an invitation from Gabriel Agreste to a ball that he is hosting, tonight." Marinette said as she looked at her parents. "Can I go?" She asked excitedly. "Yes of course, Marinette." Her mother said as she looked at her young daughter. "Yay, thank you Papa and Maman, I guess that I have to go get ready!" She exclaimed as she ran upstairs to her bedroom and decided on a dress that she wanted to wear. With that picked out she began to get ready. She brushed her hair fully, getting out all the knots and tangles. She went to the bathroom. She turned on the water and put it on a warm setting before completely undressing herself and standing in the shower. She grabbed the Ocean Breeze shampoo and put some in her hands before she lathered it deeply into her hair. She rinsed it out completely before doing the same thing with the Ocean Breeze conditioner. She then grabbed a razor and shaved her legs, private parts, arms, toes and armpits. She put some Japanese Cherry Blossom body wash in her hands and washed her entire body before rinsing off completely. She made sure that she didn't have soap anywhere before she turned off the water and grabbed a towel. She wrapped the towel around herself and wheeled herself back into her room. Marinette then dried off, went to her bed and grabbed her outfit. She put on a beautiful steampunk black and red lace dress. She put on a sterling silver necklace with a sun and moon on it with diamonds. She then put a gold ring onto her left index finger. She also put on a long pair of black knee high socks, long arm length gloves and a pair of black heels. She braided jet-black hair to the side and pinned up with a red and black barrette. (Outfit One)

Later that Evening, Alya, Nino, and Marinette pulled up into the driveway that was in front of the mansion. They got out and went inside there were lots of people talking. A dj was playing classical music. "Uh, if everyone could gather, please." Gabriel said looking at everyone. Gabriel, Adrien, and Natalie are standing the staircase as Gabriel addressed the company. Adrien was wearing a complete red and black Italian wool suit. The suit contained a red button up shirt, a black vest, a small red handkerchief for the pocket, a black bowtie, a black jacket with a red lining and red pants. He also had a black top hat, black leather dress shoes. "Welcome, thank you for joining us. This is a very special family occasion, so it's a tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance. Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom." Gabriel said looking out at everyone. Adrien walked down the steps and looked at Marinette. "Would you like to dance with me, Marinette?" Adrien asked as he extended his hand towards her. "It would be rude not to dance, you know." Alya said looking at her. "I-I w-would lo-love too." Marinette said, looking like a blushing mess as she takes his hand and curtsies. "It is tra-tradition aft-after all, A-Adrien." She said as she and Adrien walked out to the ballroom as Alya, Nino and her friends get their own partners and join them. In the ballroom, everyone is dancing the waltz. "You look stunning and absolutely beautiful in that dress. If it isn't obvious, Marinette." Adrien said looking at her as he held out his hand to her. She smiled softly placing her hand into his own. "Th-Thank you, you look as ever handsome. I mean you look handsome as ever." She stuttered out as he grabbed her hand. He giggled at her nervousness. They danced together and waltzed around the room as the music played. "Adrien, why are you dancing with me and not Chloé, Lila or a million other girls that you could have chosen?" Marinette asked him. "Because Marinette I want to dance with only you." He admitted to her. "What do you mean?" She asked him curiously. "Because Marinette you are one of my bestest friends in the whole world and I couldn't bear the thought of losing you." Adrien said as he looked into her eyes. The song ended and then the song In the Name of Love by Martin Garrix ft. Bebe Rexha began playing. "I love this song." Marinette said as she looked at Adrien. He smiled happily as he continued dancing with her. "I do too, Marinette. It reminds me of you, actually." Adrien said as he looked at her. Adrien put his hand in her hand and around her waist as they danced with her. Marinette smiled happily as they danced, everyone around them looked at the two. He twirled her around before pulling her back and dipping her gently. He held her hand and gently pulled her closer by her waist as they danced together. Adrien then twirled her around before pulling her back into his arms. He looked at her and smiled before dipping her gently. She smiled and giggled as they danced to the music. "Adrien, there is something that I want to tell you." Marinette started as she danced with him. "What is it, Marinette?" Adrien asked her curiously. "Why were we all invited? We certainly are not really ball material." She asked. "I asked my father to add you all to the guest list so I wouldn't have to be alone with Chloe and Lila this evening." Adrien said honestly as they danced with one another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 1.2K 59
Ladybug is in love with Adrien but her new found love for Chat Noir has caused her to avoid him. Chat Noir's Love for Ladybug begins to fade as he re...
31.2K 802 60
After breaking up with Luka, her feelings for Chat Noir start to come alive. However, she doesn't know that her lover, is actually her old love-Adrie...
486K 11.3K 60
During their Junior year in Highschool, Marinette was forced to go back to her roots. The country of China. Leaving her friends, and Adrien was hard...
4.5K 210 14
𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? *ೃ༄ ❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 and just like the last, and like the next...