Douluo Dalu: The Seat

By Jynah-Den

"Little girl what are you doing here?" He said as he closed our distance while my foot was staggering steppin... More

(A/N:)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

467 14 0
By Jynah-Den

Jynah-Den:

Well, a pretty reminder for DD:TS readers, Please Watch this Story only on Wattpad, since this story was originally posted in here, not on any other platforms, unless I announced it here. Please be reminded of that.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Enjoy~~~😉

--------------------

Renna decided to go in the Star Dou Forest for hunting her first soul ring.

She thought that it's better growing up through pressure.

She just followed Tang San's way of growing up through pressure.

Because she thought that it was much more effective than growing up with resources and protection. Even though she also knew that it only a suicidal act if she where to follow Tang San's growth way.

Just like Qian Renxue, she could only beat Tang San if she where to follow his ways of growing powerful. Since her talent is much better than Tang San's.

(Qian Renxue growth way is through protection and resources, she only have enough fighting experience when she got the trials.)

Well Renna knows it herself that Tang San was forced to be put on pressure, because he needs the power to protect her love ones.

Renna admitted that she came to this forest recklessly, she indeed planned to practice in this forest but she doesn't wanna leave her Dad behind. So she left a letter behind for Flander to know what her plans is.

Flander may felt weird as to why Little Renna was doing this. But, Renna couldn't help it, because she doesn't want to change the whole course of the plot. She decided to leave temporarily, and she would only go back when the National Advanced Soul Master School Contest would begin.

So in conclusion she have 7 years to prepare the event.

And in that amount of time she needs to reach at least the Soul King lvl (50th lvl) for her to rival those 3 golden generation of the spirit hall.

Renna knew, Tang San will gonna win that fight. But he would also gonna be hurt badly. And she thinks that it's better not to show much skills. For the other party not to know much about how much power Tang San holds.

---------

Renna reached the inner periphery of the forest but still did not meet any suitable soul beast for her. It's not like she didn't meet any soul beast, but those soul beast she met was low in age.

And also,the goddess said that she only have the capacity of 10 soul rings not 20 on it, like Tang San's twin martial soul.

In conclusion, her martial soul taked two forms in one soul.

She could hunt any soul beast, whether they vary from the type of her martial soul, as long as they are in suitable age.

Since her martial soul has it's own soul skills. It only needs a soul ring for activation, and it's powers would be depending on what age, of the soul ring Renna got.

It's much better to get an older age of soul ring than to a lower one.

So that, the power of the soul kills that the martial soul has would be strong or even stronger.

----------

"Swshh...swooshh...sfx!.."

Suddenly, the air flow on the air changed.

As Renna noticed the changes, she changed her posture in a fighting stance.

Suddenly, a gush of black smoke appeared, and it covered Renna's detection and sight while at the same time the coverage of this gush of black smoke covered her whole body.

She Activated her Creation Skill and made a gun with great difficulty.

.
.

.
.

She tried all kinds of things in these past months.

When she made those dangerous things, like guns, bombs and etc. She could make those things with great difficulty since it is a dangerous item and not an everyday appliances we always had at home.

And this (Creation) skill's purpose is to live comfortably in this backward era, where technologies doesn't exist.

Making a non-dangerous item can be made easily while making a dangerous item can be made with great difficulty and it has a very limited ammunition.

Bomb is a one time use(not-repeatedly and has long duration of time when making), and the gun's use would depend on how many bullet it would fit inside and it can only fire as to how many was inside of it.

There's no spare bullet since that was the restriction from making dangerous item. And it has a very long cool down.

Every dangerous item has their own kinds of restrictions.

---

'This fog-..., this fog is dangerous, I need to get out of this fog's range!'

Renna thought as she used her 'Sprinting Phantom Steps', this technique was what she thought and made during her practice these past months.

This was inspired by the 'Ghostly Trace' that Tang San learnt in the Tang's clan.

('Ghostly Trace' uses spirit power, while the 'Sprinting Phantom Steps' uses physical body but this technique also uses spirit power when little Renna decided to move much more faster than before. Basically it's a technique that was improved and was based by Tang's Clan's 'Ghostly Trace'.)

The use of the technique that Renna made is to run in a lighning steps without noise. This step is good for invading attacks and also for escaping purposes.

She made this skill incase that something dangerous might come at her and the situation needs an immidiate escape. That's why she made this skill for assistance in escaping.

This skill can also let her walk in the air, but it needs a spirit power to do so. Since the spirit power acts as her land in the air, she places her spirit power to her feet to run in the air.

But since the situation is urgent, and an unknown Spirit Beast was attacking her, she can't use her Sprinting Phantom Steps in the air, the best way for her right now is to preserve spirit power as much as possible than wasting her spirit power from Sprinting in the air, since the enemy is still unknown.

Her Spirit power was still low, she can't counter attack easily if the enemy was stronger than her.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

She was now running in circles in the forest but it seems that the fog would always follow her. It's like a fog that has a targeting skill.

As she inhales more air of the fog she finds herself in a stunned state. So she made a mask in her Creation skill, as she placed the mask on her face.

She thought that the fog may have a paralysis effect if you inhaled too much and may cause hallucinations.

But the hallucinations doesn't have any effects within her, since her spiritual mind was much higher than the spirit beast that was attacking her right now.

'Mind's Eye activate..'

She thought as her light-red eyes changed to a golden one.

Her Mind's Eye was also a technique, she accidentally discovered, this was discovered when she was exploring the forest behind the Academy. She thought why not use spiritual power, checking the whole forest may take some time.

But who would have thought that she could actually succeed making such technique.

It's good for Searching purposes, 'Mind's Eye' can make the person to see the far distance depending by the level of a person's spiritual strength. And also it can spot a weaknesses on a human or a soul beast. Because this skill is good for observing and not good for attacking.

*Observe where the weaknesses was located and attack them in that area.

This skill cannot deflect any spiritual attack, unless the opponent or enemy was lower in lvl of spiritual power.

.
.

.
.

When she used the 'Mind's Eye'.

What she saw in her eyes, not far from her place was a Dark Crow, no she should call it as 'Dark Star Crow'. It's color is black and it's eyes is purple, it's iris is like a cat and golden in color, it's size is that of an human adult. On the top of its head was like a star, because it has 5 tentacles as it's hair and it's wings was covered by dark spikes which is poisonous.

The overall appearance of this Crow is really strange and at the same time kind of cool.

Even though this Dark Star Crow was only giving her fogs right now. But it was actually their tactic from hunting a prey. And they have an unsually high intelligence even if their cultivation lvl is low and hadn't reach the 100,000 years.

For other ordinary soul beasts, to completely have a human intelligence, they need to reach the 100,000 years for them to have it.

But for other soul beast, they also manifest them slowly through experience. And some soul beast whose bloodline that was stronger than those ordinary soul beast would have an intelligence that was deepened through their bloodline.

And the example of that said stronger bloodline would be this Dark Star Crow, their intelligence will grow just like that of a human in it's infant until it reaches it's adulthood.

And their usuall tactic for hunting prey was, first they would blind the prey they want, and then stun them after they inhale more air from the fog, the fog has a paralysis effect and hallucinations and after that they would fall to an illusion while sleeping and that's the moment they would kill their prey.

Dark Star Crow was known for their cunning tricks for hunting preys, that was written in the records on the 'encyclopedia of spirit beast' that her Dad has.

Even though they have the power to attack directly, but they where also hesitant to come close from the prey they eyed.

They are afraid from getting hurt from the prey they wanna kill.

And they are also one of those
Spirit Beast that has high perception from dangers when encountering high lvld powers.

That's why they first test if the prey can withstand the fog they placed, for them to test the power of their prey, but if they withstand it and can get out of it freely without much worry.

That's the time they would flee, because they could perceive the Danger the prey has.

Some soul master deemed this Soul Beast as cowards since they would flee. But it was common sense to flee when they perceive danger.

And this Soul beast was also a desired one to possess, but because of it's almost extinction, Soul Masters could hardly see a Dark Star Crow as their soul ring.
.

.

.
Renna thought that the Dark Star Crow that was attacking her right now was suitable to be her first soul ring, since it's age was suitable to the given limit that the goddess give to her first soul skill, which is a 1,520 years of practice .

Even though the given limit of this world's knowledge from acquiring the soul ring was far from hers. But since her physique was different from the people here and it undergone certain changes at the time when unlocking her Martial Soul.

The moment her Martial Soul was unlock, the changes was visible from her spiritual mind, body and her aura.

The once cute little Renna, has now a mature features and we couldn't see a trace of childishness in it.

And plus her thinking become that of a person that already saw all kinds of persons in her life, which Flander feared and worries, since he couldn't see a trace of childishness of hers like before.

He feared that one day her beloved daughter would gonna left him behind and leave him. He was also scared that little Renna would gonna be in danger.

And the cause of her changes, was because of her spiritual mind and also the blessings Renna got.

The changes was visible from the people around her. Which worries them, but as these past months they just accepted the changes. Since Little Renna was coaxing them and said that 'it was okay it just made her mind clearer'.

----

'This crow is really cunning, but first I need to low the guard of this cunning crow, so that I could come close to it's body and kill it.'

'Since if the crow knew that I could resist the hallucination then for sure the crow would flee and have the headstart from running away from me.'

'But I should also reconsider how to defend if I where to come close to it, since it's power is far greater than mine. Tricks against Tricks, who do you think would win?'

"It seems I need to bet again." Renna said with a smirk and then made a strategy for the follow-up plans and some counter measures for those unexpected and possible dangers.

.
.

.
.

I'm good at close combat, I could just use the Rod of my Darken Phoenix's Music Rod, I just need to remove it's arments, so that the form of a Rod would take shape.

Using Rod and the Gun as a weapon, in the left was the gun while the rod was in my right hand.

A close combat weapon and a long-ranged weapon, complemented the weakness I had right now.

Being weak is not always my forte, I need to get stronger for Dad and others.

---

Renna acted as if she fainted and the crow suddenly felt an unknown danger.

But the crow thought that the prey fainted. Even though all Dark Star Crow has the same growth intelligence to a human, but the one who Renna faced right now was only a Crow that reached the 1,509 years of cultivation and it's intelligence is that of a human child.

The Crow fell from the trap little Renna made.

The Crow flew close to her body and the Crow was about to thrust it's claw to little Renna's head and eat her body. But who would have thought that the prey it caught suddenly move and suddenly pointed a gun to it's head and pierced it's eye, which is one of it's weaknesses.

After that the Crow shriek from the pain. And Renna also smashed it's two wings and head in a repeated action.

The Crow was also angry as to why this little human used such lowly tricks. Even though it also retorted to tricks just like little Renna. Because of irritation, the crow use it's ultimate skill directly.

----

'What's that skill?' Renna thought as she placed a certain distance from the Crow while still shooting it's head. Because from Renna's 'Mind's Eye' she could only see the weaknesses from it's eye, so she targeted it's eye directly.

"Krrrurkk....Ngaakkkk..."

The Crow suddenly opened it's mouth wide while gathering it's energy from it's mouth, and it formed a sphere like ball, while it's color is black that feels like a void.

When you get hit from it's attack, Renna for sure would be over since the lvl difference between the two is so high.

But Renna also considered this as a chance, while it opened it's mouth, Renna put half of her spirit power in the bullet of her gun and she also put her spirit power in the feet and used her flight technique which is one of the uses of her 'Sprinting Phantom Steps' after that she jumped high using flight and positioned the gun from it's mouth and pierce it's throat and suddenly the bullet exploded directly and it made an explosion of blood.

While it was laying dead, Renna breathed a sigh of relief.

She touched the body of the dead soul beast and brought it to her space.

Because, Renna thought that the blood of this Crow may attract a much more powerful soul beast.

After she placed the soul beast's dead body.

She sat in a crossed-legs and then she summoned the soul ring from the soul beast's dead body.

And a light Purple spirit ring suddenly appeared.

--------------------

Jynah-Den: Q&A

Why did little Renna didn't prepare the gun beforehand?

-Simple, because she didn't prepare anything from the start. She came to this forest recklessly without preparing anything useful. She only brought herself in this forest with self expectations that she would grow through pressure without any supplementary elements beforehand.

Where are those guns, bombs and other dangerous item that Renna made? Why she didn't use it when she clearly knew that her life was in danger already?

-Well lemme repeat myself again, she didn't prepare anything so that she could grow through pressure without needing a prepared supplementary tools and skills. She decided to go through pressure in the Star Dou Forest. And as to where do those guns and etc was placed, well sad to say that they where already used for trials and etc.

Renna conducted experiments as to where are the limitations of making dangerous item that she knew.

And as to why she didn't use it, well lemme just say it cut short, it was already used up for the trials, so in short those things was already used up and little Renna intentionally didn't prepared anything. Because that was her pressure in that part, she also knew that it was cut short to suicide.

But as we all know, little Renna has the heroine halo so let's just go along with it.

---

-Please do read this on the Wattpad platform, not on any other platforms unless I announced it here on wattpad personally.

Thank You And
Have a good day everyone👯👯

-See you in the next Chapter-

~Jynah-Den~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
635K 10K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
984K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...