Darvid Suppassit Heaven

By FlyingApsara

It can be MewTae or TaeMew A compilation of OneShots. Hot, Fluff, Romance, Mature and bit Tears. Dont proce... More

Confessions
My Mute Sub
Innocent Devil
Sugar Candy
Alphaa!!! Who??
Daddy's Little Prince
Call of the Devil
Punishment
LUST
Bigger Punishment
Daddy's Little Prince 2
Daddy's Little Prince 3

Addicted to my Alpha

1.1K 45 12
By FlyingApsara

Addicted to my Alpha. MewTae

"Mew give me my book back."

"Nope. Not until you agree to play with me."

"Mew.. I need to read it."

"No no no. Promise me first that you will play the game with me."

He was jumping on the bed. Trying to keep the book away from Tae.

It was happening since last half hour. Tae had promised to Mew to play a new game they bought few days back.

But the new novel caught his attention. And now for three days in a row Mew was pleading him to play and he was constantly refusing..

Today Tae felt a calm at home. Well their condo. They had been sharing for past five years. He saw Mew was sleeping so he grab his book to finish... But to his bad.

He underestimated him.

He was sitting on his rocking chair on the balcony reading the book when all of sudden.... Whooooshhh and it was gone.

And now he was running after him to give him the book back.

"I will give you the book back only if you promise to play with me." Mew held his arms up jumping on the bed. Trying to dodge Tae.

But in an instant his world rolled upside down. Tae pulled his leg and he fell on the bed.

Before Mew could proceed, Tae hovered him and pinned him on the bed.

They were mere inches apart. Fanning each other's face with their hot breaths.

Panting hard. They were trying to calm their racing hearts.

Mew opened his eyes taking a deep breath and found a pair of warm eyes staring in his chocolate orbs.

"Phi..."

"Sssshhhhuuuushhh." Tae shushed him on his lips and Mew gulped.

His raspy voice, deep breaths. His heart beating in Mew's chest. His eyes were dark.

Their was something in his eyes that was making Mew's stomach flutter.

He was subtly trying to release his wrists from the firm grip but somehow his movements were provoking Tae. To tighten his grip.

They had been joshing around for years. For heavens sake. They were cousins. Childhood budies. Lived their whole together. Same institute. Same subject.

They shifted in their condo for over five years now.

What now? Why this closeness was shaking their self control. Well precisely Tae's.

He could feel the butterflies fluttering in the pit of his stomach.

He had his gaze locked with Mew who subconsciously licked his dry lips drawing all attraction towards his pink lips.

"You are so beautiful." Tae whispered.

Mew gulped a lump in his throat.

Their tangled limbs were doing something to him. He even didnt notice that he had stopped his movements to get himself free.

"You want to play games. Lets play a game. An interesting, addicting one". He ghosted Mew's inviting lips with his full lips.

He was moving his lips ever so lightly. Like a blow on candle. Like the mid night breeze. Rustling the leaves.

His eyes fluttered close as he let Tae lead the kiss. Softly nibbling, pecking, licking his lower lip, Tae was darting his tongue requesting to taste his mouth deeply.

As eager to respond, Mew parted his lips a bit enought to let the intrusion inside.

He tasted Chocolate and Tae tasted Mint.

Dark. Strong. Sweet.

He didnt know when Tae left his wrists. He wrapped his arms around his shoulders pulling him close to him.

Tae didnt know Mew could swing this side. Well he wasnt sure about himself too. But there was something. A spark. A tingling sensation. Their bodies were reacting on its own.

Hands roaming all over. Mew lined his fingers in Tae's hair, tilting his head for a deep access. Tae sighed in his mouth gripping the sides of his torso, as their tongues danced to the love tunes.

Tae left his lips when he felt breathless. They both were panting hard. Tae could feel his heart beating frantically as he placed his right cheek on Mew's heart feeling it beating under him.

"Phi. I... I like you Phi". Mew mumbled out of blue.

"Since when Mew"? Tae asked without lifting his head of his chest.

"Since i found i am into boys. Hell. I am only into you". Mew admitted sheepishly. "I never felt to see anyone else but you. And i dont know if you like me too or not". He was kinda sad. Like unsure of Tae's feelings.

"Honestly i dont know Mew. I have lots of friends. But i never felt this attraction to anyone like you. May be i do like you too". Tae sighed. He was truely confused. This moment that happened between them had him burning inside. The playfull kiss they shared, or better say he initiated was tempting. He wanted to do it again. Properly this time. And he didnt waste the chance.

"Umm Mew".

"Yes Phi"?

"Ummm. Can... Can i kiss you"?

"You already did. Why asking"?

"That.. That was unprofessional, immature. I want to kiss you with your consent. Can i"?

"errr. Yes Phi". Mew closed his eyes in anticipating. Admit or not, his first kiss was surely mind blowing and he wanted more.

Tae softly pecked his forehead, swapping the hair aside. His beautiful warm chocolate eyes. His not so chubby, yet firm cheeks. His sharp jaw line, finally resting on his lips.

Mew looped his arms around his neck grabbing a light handfull of his dark brown locks. He wrapped his one leg around Tae's waist pulling him down, feeling him perfectly carved on his body.

Tae ghosted his lips most lovingly most gently. Pecking softly, just licking them wet. But all of sudden, he was flipped down on his back with Mew straddling him. He pulled his tee before tugging the hem of Tae's shirt, pulling it off. They were in their shorts and Mew could easily feel the bulge under his hips. The perfect chiseled chest was presented in front of his eyes. He licked his lips once and bent on him settling in between his awaited arms.

Sucking his smooth neck he marked him taking his sweet yet spicy scent into his system. Moving his lips lower, he was darting his tongue on his collarbone. Biting it softly. His hands were busy with those two little buds that stood firm in his fingers.

"Uuummm Mew... Moree.. Itss pleasing...". Tae was moaning and Mew never thought it would sound so fucking sexy. He wanted to hear more.

Replacing his one hand, he licked the nipple and it was pushed more into his mouth as Tae arched his back for a while. He was playing with both nipples side by side. Pinching, biting them. Licking sucking.

"Mew. Aaahhhh. Mew". Tae was thrashing his head on the pillow.

Mew was hard too like Tae. He felt his shorts painfully tight so he could relate Tae would be in pain too. He stood up on the bed, above Tae's legs, and slipped out of his shorts and briefs.

Tae sighed to see him naked for the very first time. He was indeed beautiful. Beautiful in every aspect. His built, his features. Despite looking so cute, he was magnificent, he could see that. He was buffy. Muscular chest. Tones abs. Milky white smooth skin. His crescent shaped glittering eyes. He knew Tae was looking, oh no, ogling at him. And he was clearly enjoying the attention. Still standing on either side of his thighs, he had his arms placed on his hips settling on his V Line.

Tae looked at him at pointed his index finger at him to bent down. He smirked at Tae's reaction but followed his lead non the less. He bent down on his thighs, flicking the button of his shorts for a while, playing with his zipper. He could feel the tension increasing but he was waiting for a particular reaction from Tae. And there...

It was beyond his patience now. Tae pushed him a bit sitting up, and pulled his own shorts and boxers down. Mew's eyes shone at the sight.

Tae was a slight tan than him. Same height. More or less same muscular built. He had those firm thighs that could trap him in between and he would not be able to move. He licked his lips at the idea and that wasnt missed by Tae. He was sprawling on the bed. Arms and legs wide open for Mew to explore him, and who was he to reject the temptation.

Tracing his feather light finger tips on his inner thighs, he felt the skin under him shivering. His cock was coming to life. Wrapped in those veiny hands, Tae felt his cock was never this hard.

Mew was tugging it slowly gradually increasing his pace.

"Fuck Mew... Goddddd. Its so goood". Tae was experiencing a new world of pleasure by his boy. His eyes were dizzy with the lust. He could feel the movement getting more sleek as his cock was leaking precum. There was a slight pressure building up at the base of his stomach.

Mew spread the fluid on his shaft and the next moment Tae couldnt keep his eyes shut anymore. Mew grabbed his own dick together with Tae and the friction was hell for Tae.

"Mew. Am gonna cum Baby". He felt he was close.

"Let it go Phi... Let me see how good i make you feel. Be a good boy..". Mew bent on him, rubbing their cocks together while his tongue slipped passed those slightly parted lips. And Tae was done. He shot thick strings of cum in between their bodies. Screaming and moaning inside Mew's mouth. Mew was still rubbing them together increasing his climax until Mew released too.

They were grunting and moaning. Enjoying their cumshots till they left to droplets leaking of their tips. They were sharing same breaths and strings of cum attached at their lower regions.

"That was awesome Phi. You are so fucking Sexy you know". Mew said as he parted his lips.

"Well. I know. People call me Sexy. Nothing new". Tae replied raising his eye brow.

"Cocky eh? But remember. No one can ever see you like this. This is just for me to see. For me to hold. To kiss, to touch, to suck. Did you hear me"? Mew demanded an answer and how it turned on Tae. He never thought Mew could be this possessive.

He rolled him over pinned on the bed.

"Yes my mr Possessive. Am all yours. Just like you are mine". He whispered nipping his ear lobe and Mew giggled.

"It tickles Phi". He was a giggling mess as Tae was teasing him with hot breaths blowing on his sensitive neck.

"Do you trust me"? Tae asked out of blue and Mew was kinda shocked.

"What do you mean by it Phi? Ofcourse i do. You are my Phi, my only friend. The only one who kissed me. Saw me. And now you are more than that". He replied genuinely.

"Close your eyes baby". Tae kissed his eyes and he closed his eyes with a smile. He felt Tae slipping out of the bed. He heard him opening the drawer. He was nervous yet excited.

The bed dipped as Tae was straddling his thighs again. Rubbing their hardons together. He hissed at the sensation and he had Tae'e hands tracing patrons on his veiny arms, stopping at his wrists. He held them together and tied them.

"Phi.."

"Shuuhssshhh Baby. I promise you will have so much fun". He pecked his lips softly.

With a swift motion he blindfolded him with another tie. Slipping down and his ankles were captured too.

"Phi.. Ummmm". Mew was slightly wiggling his body. Trying to adjust. But he wasnt complaining.

Tae smiled a warm gentle smile. His baby boy was all submissive to him. Sweating. Bit nervous. Biting his pink lips. His wrists were slightly bruised due to the friction of him trying to untie. His senses were highlighted due to being blind folded. He could pick even a pin sound.

Tae still for a moment. No movement at all. Mew turned his face, left right. Looking for any signal any movement.

And he gasped all of sudden when Tae captured his lips for a heated kiss. Shoving his tongue inside his hot mouth. Sucking his tongue. Nudging for a play. Tae moved his hands from his torso to his inner thighs.

He was looking at the expressions spread on Mew's face. Lust, desire of being touched. His lips were quivering. Tae chose not to tease him further. He took pity as his hands cupped his tight balls.

"Yessss Phiii". He bucked his hips for Tae to grab him hard but Tae fixed his legs to move.

"Just a moment Baby. Some patience". He blew warm air on the small opening at the head of his flush red head.

"Phi... Pleaaseeee".

"Begging already baby"? Tae licked his tip before engulfing it whole.

"Gahhhh Phiiiiiiiiiiiiii". Mew screamed. He felt he will cum right there. It was so hot. For the very first time someone took his dick in his mouth. And that butter smooth tongue was sending waves and waves of pleasure in his blood.

"More please. More Phi". He was crying out with happy tears. His lips were swell.

Tae fastened his pace. He couldnt make him suffer a lot. He knew the pain. He was bobbing his head fast. Grabbing the remaining length in his hand. Licking from base to tip. Sucking and stuffing his balls into his cheeks.

"Phii. Am cumming Phi". Mew was wiggling his hips for Tae to pull out but he had different mind. He was pumping his own cock setting the pace with his deep sucks. And thats it. Mew was chanting his name shedding all his load into his mouth. And those drooling lips set Tae on edge. He cum for the second time painting those milky thighs white.

"Oh my...". Mew was panting hard. Tae flipped him over. Leaning fully on him.

"Want to have fun"? He asked and Mew nodded frantically.

Tae was kissing his broad muscular shoulders, moving his tongue on his spine, drawing circles on his lower back. His fingers were prodding the wrinkles on his rim and he could hear the whimpers of his baby boy.

It was sweet pleasure yet deadly slow speed.

"Phi.. Naaa". He wiggled his ass and Tae spanked him.

"Aaaahhhhh". He arched his back. "One more Phi please. One more". He was falling down in the subspace. His voice thick being so loud.

"You like it. You like it huh? You like being rough. Dont you baby boy". Tae was spanking his ass turning into pink.

"Yesss. Yess aaaahhhhhh". He was drooling. It was difficult for him to balance on his tied hands. But he managed.

Tae parted his legs just a bit. Inserting his finger in his tight hole. It was tight as fuck. He bent on him putting his head on the pillow, dipping his back down and his ass was full on display.

"Tell me if it hurts". Tae kissed his cheeks softly. He was gently moving his finger making him used to it before adding another. He was crossing his fingers inside to open him up. All the while pumping himself and rubbing his leaking head on his thigh.

He added the third and bent them down hitting the prostate.

Mew jolted at the pressure.

"Phi...".

"You enjoyed? You are going to have so much fun baby". Tae licked his lips before pulling his fingers out and replacing them with his teasing head. He was just rubbing his cock on the gapping hole. Increasing the pleasure. And once he found Mew is comfortable. He slipped in one go, settling for a while.

"Okay baby"? He asked him but got a slight HIC in the return. He was worried. May be it was too much pain. "Am. Am sorry baby. Am gonna pull out. You are hurt". He was about to pull but New held his hand.

"Hold on Phi. It will be gone soon. Right". He asked in desperation. Yes he was feeling the pain but he loved to be filled by his Phi.

"Yes baby. It will go away. I promise". Tae tilted his tear strained face and kissed him softly. Diverting him.

"Moo.. Move Phi". Mew asked him clenching his hole tightly. As a cue.

Tae grunted pulling back till head and slammed again. And again and again. He was on his four now. Balancing himself on his biceps. He could see his length disappering deeply and he was loving every bit of it.

The room was echoing with the moans from Mew. Requesting him for more. He looped his arms around Mew's waist pulling him to his chest. He guided Mew to bounce on his cock and he loved when Mew looped his tied wrists around his shoulders asking to kiss him.

Tae was sloppily kissing him grabbing his leaking cock, jacking him with his pace..

"Phi.. I ..... I want to cum please". He gasped asking permission to release. .

"Just a moment baby boy". He was thrusting in fastly chasing his own climax.

"Cum boy". He whispered and Mew was spent. He released with a loud grunt. Followed by Tae who filled him with his cum. And slipped out of him as he was limp inside. Mew slumped on the bed. Breathing hard.

Tae chuckled. He was looking so tempting. He wanted to take him one more time. But he stopped himself. Untying his wrists, his feet. He removes the blindfold.

Mew took a moment to adjust with the light before opening his blurry eyes. Few tears slipped past his eyes that were sweeped by Tae.

"Than...thanku Phi". He was stuttering. Catching his breath..

"Thank you baby boy for trusting me. And letting me be your first". He smooched him.

"And last too Phi. I never wanted and i would never want anyone else. But you. I.. I love you Phi". Mew confessed with fluttering eyes.

"Sleep baby boy. I will clean us up. Sleep". Tae racked his hair and Mew didnt even reply. He was already drifted into slumber.

Mew woke up with butterfly smooches on his face. He was laying stomach side. With Tae sitting beside him on the bed with breakfast.

"Morning baby boy".

"Morning Phi". He smiled.

"Come. Let me help you sit. Have breakfast and these pain killers". Even if it was a single round, he knew Mew would be in pain.

"I dont need pain killers Phi. Am okay". He sat up with the bed head snuggling into Tae. Yes he was bit uncomfortable. But surely not in pain to be in bed.

"Still baby. Take it. You will feel good". Tae handed him a glass of hot chocolate and tablet that he took. He knew Tae would be worried.

They were currently sitting in the lounge on the couch watching some random show. Tae was leaning into Mew's chest. Laying on his left side. Their legs intervined. Tae was wearing his soccer shorts. That were pefectly sculpted on his peachy ass.

Laughing at something funny on the TV, Mew accidently looked in the mirror in front of the couch. Basically it was an antique that covered a whole wall with a simple yet elegant frame. But what he saw wasnt the mirror but the ass on display as Tae had his leg bent to his chest. Mew gulped looking through the mirror. His hand was moving on his own, settling on the peachy cheeks.

Tae turned to him casually but those expressions had him awestruck. Mew was slightly squeezing his cheeks but looking through the mirror and following his gaze, Tae knew what he is thinking.

"What are you thinking"? He asked and Mew winked.

"How would it feel to fuck you here, on the couch, on stomach, with you watching yourself in the mirror". He spanked the ass gently and Tae hissed. His body did react to the words and it couldnt be hide from Mew because he was pressed on his thigh. Mew smirked.

"Somebody liked it"?

"Why dont you try it"? Tae shrugged his shoulders.

"And what made you think i wont? Just because you are my Phi, doesnt give you the edge to escape. Mew quickly slipped out of the couch and bent him over the arm rest.

"Wait here. And be a good boy. Okay"? He spanked his ass once more before disappering in the room.

He was back soon with a leather belt in his hand. Tae shivered thinking about all possibilities of that belt. But what excited him more was the fact that Mew came back to him NAKED.

Mew pulled him to stand.

"Strip". He said in a low voice and Tae felt a wave passing through him that quickly reached to his lower region.

He pulled his tee shirt up his head. And pulled his shorts down with his briefs.

"Now thats perfect Baby". Mew was circling him moving the leather strap on his skin and stopped on his ass.

"Issshhhh Mew". Tae gritted his teeth feeling the light sting on his butt cheeks.

"What is it baby"? He moving the belt on his bare thighs urging him to part them. It was an ecstasy feeling the cool leather moving inside his thighs slightly grazing his balls.

"The Fuck Mew".

"Bad boy Phi. Want me to punish you huh"? He pushed him on the couch facing the mirror.

"Now. I want you to keep your eyes open and watch yourself getting pleased and fucked by me. Got it"? Mew dominated him. Crouching on his hips. Tae could see he was already hard and leaking.

"Words baby"?

Tae realised Mew is waiting for his verbal consent.

"Ye... Yes baby". He sighed feeling the hard dick sliding inside his ass cheeks.

"Tell me if its too much. Okay"? Mew asked.

"O.. Okay baby".

Mew was rubbing his leaking head on his fluttering hole. Instead of using fingers, he chose to use his head to prepare him. Gently.

Slowly pushing his head passed the rim, he pulled it back. Taking slow intervals to get Tae used to the intrusion. Definetely it was more than a finger in grith, but Mew was looking at those expressions. He wasnt in pain he made sure of it. He pushed himself bit more in, before pulling out. Tae frowned a bit but the sight in front of him was surely distracting him.

Mew, standing with one leg on the edge and other bent inside on the couch. Taking Tae in between his strong thighs. One hand on his lower back to lessen down the impact while the other was holding his cock guiding in and out.

This time Mew pushed his cock a bit more inside. Settling the head in perfectly.

"Sattttt". Tae cursed him loudly and Mew paused. He didnt pull out, instead he was slowly gradually settling inside him. He stopped once he was balls deep.

"Damnnnnn. Its hurttsss". Tae was wiggling his ass.

"It will be gone soon baby. Hold on a bit. Just watch the magic through the mirror." he tilted his chin up to watch. "I am going to move". Mew slowly moved his hips in circular motion. Arching Tae a bit to have a better access deep thrusting.

Tae was drooling at the sight. His vision blurry. His lips quivering. His back perfectly arched, dipped by his hot baby who was pushing into him with one hand on his own hip.

Tae's body jerked as Mew hit his prostate with full force.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkk. More....". Tae screamed in pleasure. And how could Mew deny him.

He hit him once twice and he felt his climax approaching. Wrapping his hand around Tae's hard dick he was jacking him along with plunging his dick deep in the warm channels..

"Am cumming baby. Are you ready". He gripped a handfull of his hair bending on him fully, jacking him with his other hand.

He was getting high watching Tae in the mirror being fucked by him.

"Yes... Yes Mew. Hard baby". Tae screamed as he painted Mew's hand white and he unintentionally clenched his hole.

"Fuck it Phi". Mew grunted releasing his load into Tae.

"I.. I think am addicted to you Mew". Tae chuckled followed by a breathy laughter from Mew.

"Am addicted to you too. My Alpha". He nipped on his shoulder.

"Ohhh boyyy. Its going to be a long day". Tae looked at his naughty baby through the mirror and he could clearly see Mew shivering under his dark gaze.

******

Whoosh. Find me in my grave.

Comment Vote Like if you like it.

Wuv you all

Tabbz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1.6K 35
A story about three boys who fell in love with each other. It was a weird relationship to think, but they were each other's strength. The story revol...
4.8K 137 15
requests are always open! oneshots can be fluff, angst and Smut sometimes
177K 3K 66
Ξ¨(≧ω≦)Ξ¨ Happy reading ❣️ this story contains : (F)fluff (A)angst (S)smut (a)small angst KookπŸ‘†πŸ‘‡ TaeπŸ‘‡πŸ‘†
136K 6.1K 65
Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy ending And many more... Requests are open...