Love You to the Stars & Back...

Autorstwa Lucilia300

NaLu fluff and some angst moments. Most of these will probably just be random things - like how I think they... Więcej

Watermelon - NaLu 🫂
Stargazing - NaLu 🫂
⚠️ Bad Liars & Nightmares - NaLu ❤️‍🩹
A/N #1
SS: Movie Night - GaLe 🫂
Elfgreen Chapter Preview
⚠️ SS: Celestial - Elfgreen 🫂 (Part 1)
⚠️ SS: Celestial - Elfgreen 🫂 (Part 2)
SS: Beach - Zervis ‼️UNFINISHED DRAFT‼️

SS: Karaoke Double Date - Gale & NaLu 🫂

20 3 9
Autorstwa Lucilia300

(A/N: Everything is the same as the original story, except they live in a modern universe)

Levy sang wholeheartedly, "YEAH! SAY YOU WANNA BE-!"

"SAY YOU WANNA BE-!" her young blonde friend continued the rest of the lyrics.

"SAY YOU WANNA BE MY BOYFRIEND! BUT BOY YOU GOTTA KNOW HOW IT'S GONNA BE!" The bibliophile went afterwards.

The two best friends sang the last lyric in perfect harmony "'CAUSE YOU KNOW GIRLS STAN GIRLFRIENDS OVER BOYFRIENDS!"

Levy and Lucy giggled together looking at the perfect score they got on their karaoke duet. Their boyfriends groaned in the background; annoyed at the fact that they had to be in the same room as one another. However, that didn't stop them from cheering on their girlfriends.

"WOOHOO! WAY TO GO, LUCE!"

"YOU DID AMAZING, SHRIMP!"

Natsu turned his head toward Gajeel "My girlfriend did better than YOURS! ACTUALLY, I'M BETTER THAN YOU AT SINGING!"

The eyebrow-less iron dragon slayer glared at his frenemy "OH YEAH? YOU DON'T HAVE A SINGLE MUSICAL BONE IN YOUR BODY! HELL, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW MUSIC IF A MICROPHONE AND GUITAR HIT YOU IN THE HEAD!"

The salmonette yelled in his face "BOLTS FOR BRAINS!"

"FIRE EATING IDIOT!" Gajeel replied in annoyance of having to have another insult battle with him. When will this dumbass leave me alone? I'm clearly the best at music between the two of us.

Natsu retorted quickly "THAT WAS A WEAK INSULT, BUT IT ISN'T AS BAD AS YOUR SINGING!"

"SALAMANDER!" Gajeel was prepared to beat him up, until he got hit in the head with a guitar and the boy in front of him with a dragon scale scarf got hit in the head with a microphone.

"YOU BOTH ARE IDIOTS!" Their girlfriends shouted at them in unison as the boys rubbed their heads in pain. "WE PLANNED THIS DOUBLE DATE, SO THAT WE ALL COULD HAVE FUN TOGETHER AND YOU GUYS ARE RUINING IT!"

Your local friendly Fairy Tail arsonist looked at the novelist and questioned her back "YOU KNOW WE HATE EACH OTHER, SO WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BOTHER?"

Lucy irritatingly responded "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, AND I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD FINALLY BE NICE TO EACH OTHER! FOR ONCE!"

As one couple argued, so did the other.

Levy lectured Gajeel "ALSO, DON'T TRY TO PIT US AGAINST EACH OTHER JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE RIVALS!"

Nastu heard her and realized what they had done wrong "You're right. It's my fault for starting it. Sorry, Luce and Levy..."

"I'm sorry too, Bunny Girl and Shrimpy." The metal lover scratched at the back of his head.

Levy hit Gajeel in the shoulder with her bag "STOP CALLING LU-CHAN 'BUNNY GIRL' AND DON'T CALL ME 'SHRIMPY'! I'M OF AVERAGE HEIGHT!" The 4'11 girl rubbed his shoulder apologetically "Thank you for apologizing, Gajeel...sorry for hitting you."

Her nickname giving boyfriend proceeded to get up "As a sign of true remorse, I'll sing for you guys."

"Oh no, no, no! You don't have to do that!" Everybody else in the room worriedly said.

Gajeel ripped off his clothes revealing a white suit underneath "BUNNY GIRL, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

"Why is it always me?"  The Celestial Wizard whined in embarrassment.

Although, all of their eardrums were broken from listening to Gajeel's beautiful singing, and they all laughed from how much fun they were having being together.

———————————————————————————

After some time and eating some food, there was a silence for a while as both Natsu and Gajeel sat down at the same time as their respective partners. Natsu plopped his head onto Lucy's lap out of boredom, and—out of habit—she started to comb through his hair with her fingers gently. Levy abruptly got up from leaning on Gajeel's shoulder. "I left my other shoes in the car!" she mentioned in realization.

"What's wrong with the ones you have now?" The black haired male queried.

The Script Magic user softly complained "My feet are starting to hurt..."

"I'll go get them." Gajeel sighed as he shook his head.

Lucy noticing that he was about to leave, asked her lover for a favor too "Natsu, sweetie, can you go and get my bag for me?"

"What, why?" Natsu turned to face her.

"I need some more, um, lipgloss. Come on, would you please do it for me?"

Lucy used puppy eyes. It was partially effective. "Tsk, fine." He started to walk towards the door and the two boys headed over to the parking lot. The girls high-fived at their plan to get the two to hang out more possibly working. In celebration, they decided to order some alcohol.

———————————————————————————

"We're back!" Natsu announced as they walked through the door a couple minutes after the tragedy that had occurred. They both dropped the stuff they had brought in horror at the sight before them.

"N-no, it can't be..." The boys shook in fear, as they were backed into a corner by their girlfriends.

Lucy posed like a cat that was begging for attention "Make me purr, Natsu~"

"GAJEEL HAS NO EYEBROWS! GAJEEL HAS NO EYEBROWS!" Levy repeatedly chanted an insult towards her boyfriend.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Their screams echoed throughout the room. Legend says you could see their souls leaving their bodies.

However, they had to do what they had to do. Therefore, the Fire Dragon Slayer went over to his girlfriend and scratched at the bottom of the celestial wizard's chin as if she was a cat.

"So, Gajeel: when are you gonna stop being such a wet blanket and learn to have some fuuuun~?" The famous bookworm inquired with a laugh and hiccup following close behind.

He scoffed at her question "I can be fun. What are ya going on about, Shrimpy?"

"Yeah, yeah - and cats can fly."

Gajeel stared at her in shock of what she just said. He was preparing a snarky remark of sorts in his head, and almost didn't notice that she was about to drink more alcohol. "HEY, WOAH, WOAH! Slow down!" The man yelled in a state of fear. He hurriedly rushed over and grabbed all the alcoholic beverages on the table. Levy, confused, followed after him as he left the room. She pestered him about what he was doing yet the excellent musician didn't say a word. He proceeded to put all the unfinished and unopened bottles in a plastic bag from the car and all the empty ones in the recycling.

"Why would you do that?" she asked, but she continued to talk and didn't let him respond "You're such a party pooper! You're a bully, Gajeel Redfox!"

"Whatever, bookworm. Now follow me back to the room." He motioned towards the area they just come from with his hand that wasn't holding the bag of alcohol.

His girlfriend refused his suggestion "NO, YOU PUNK ROCK FOX!" She gasped at the realization of her nickname for him and burst out laughing. Whilst Gajeel audibly groaned then proceeded to haul her over his shoulder. "HEY! LET ME GO, YOU BIG OAF!" Levy repeatedly hit his back with her fists, however the irritated iron eater continued to walk to where Natsu and Lucy where.

——————————(In the room)——————————

"Natsu~! Let me make you purr too~! It'll be just like when you get motion sickness~!" Lucy was being pushed back by her significant other - who didn't seem particularly fond of her idea.

"STOP, LUCE! OR ELSE..." he furrowed his eyebrows, not knowing what to say "I'LL, UM, DO SOMETHING!"

Lucy giggled "You're so..." she hiccuped "Cute~!"

He blushed at her words yet kept up his cold and unwelcoming front. Gajeel kicked the door open with Levy still hurling insults at him and punching his back. The Iron Dragon Slayer placed her onto the couch and fell over onto it too. "God, I'm so tired!" On the other hand, the bluenette sitting next to him decided to take advantage of his half-conscious state and reached over to grab some alcohol from the plastic bag in his hand. Natsu ran faster than he ever had in his life to snatch the the bag before she could get it.

"Not so fast, Levi!" The salmonette smirked at his quick reflexes and his ability to save the day. Just like a ninja. He then wrapped his scarf around his head as he put his hands together and said "Nin-nin!"

She frowned and crossed her arms "And I would've gotten away with it too! If it wasn't for that meddling Salamander!"

He laughed as she pouted and decided to order some water for the two drunkards. Next, Natsu left the room and went to the front desk and requested them to not bring any more alcohol to their room. After all that - he walked to the car and put the bag of drinks in a compartment of the trunk that only he knew about. "Man, I'm so smart." The fire eater smirked at his own compliment and walked back inside. He saw that everybody was already asleep. Natsu was going to wake them up, but this was too perfect. He put Lucy's makeup on Gajeel's face then drew funny faces on Lucy and Levy. He dusted his hands off as to get rid of any evidence once he was done. However, there was one last thing he needed to do. Igneel's adoptive human son then took the TV remote and selected a song to sing. He sang the first few lyrics of the song in a unusually calm matter that you wouldn't expect from him. Then the chorus came.

"NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP! NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN! NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU! NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY! NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE! NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU!"

Yes, that is right. Gajeel, Left, and Lucy have all been rickrolled and they'll never even know.

———————————————————————————

Upon finishing that one song and some other ones, he woke the others up and brought them to the car. Gajeel was the most not dead, so he drove. Now you might wonder: "What about his motion sickness?" He had already taken his pills for it. Another particular Dragon Slayer seemed to have no more left. Therefore, during the entire car ride a - now more sobered up Lucy - softly petted him.

"That was a fun experience, right?" The blonde spoke up to break the silence that had settled in the car whilst her boyfriend groaned in pain.

"Hey, Salamander - don't you dare throw up in this car or I'll kill you." The metal connoisseur threatened.

The salmonette abruptly got up to retort, but then immediately began clutching his stomach in pain from the swift motion. Lucy then began to baby him and continued trying to help calm down his motion sickness. Natsu eventually fell asleep in the comfort of his girlfriend's warmth.

Levy began to speak "Anyway, to answer Lucy's question - I, for one, had a lot of fun." She smiled and the celestial wizard looked up from her sickly boyfriend to agree with the bluenette.

Gajeel rolled his eyes "Tch, that's because you didn't have to take care of two drunkards. You and Bunny Girl need to lay off the alcohol."

Levy gasped, obviously offended "Do not."

"Do too." The strong-willed male quickly replied.

"DO NOT!" The equally strong girl responded.

This continued until Gajeel put a stop to the fight. "DO TOO! NO MORE ALCOHOL! END OF DISCUSSION!"

She was still fuming "Hmph, stupid Dragon Slayer with his stupid piercings and his stupid cute face." Levy muttered "Stupid cute." She crossed her arms and turned to look out the window at the starry night sky and street lamps.

Lucy awkwardly laughed "Why do I suddenly feel like I'm third-wheeling?"

Levy gasped upon remembering that her best friend was still awake and in the car "Oh, I'm sorry, Lu-chan! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!"

"No, no! It's fine, Levy. Don't worry about it. I was just joking!"

The girls then began to talk about some topic that Gajeel, honestly, couldn't care less about. He kept driving and they stopped at his and Levy's shared house. He drove into the garage and parked, causing Natsu to groggily get up at the stop of movement. 

"Eh, what are we doing here?" The previously sleeping boy questioned.

Gajeel had already begun unbuckling his seatbelt after taking his key out of the car "Don't make too much of it. I just brought you here because your house was too far. That's the only reason."

"Awww, you were worried about them having to go too far to get home, weren't you?" Levy teased.

The black haired male slightly blushed bit brushed off her comment as if it was an unwanted speck of dust. "Was not. Just didn't want to waste gas. Save the planet or whatever."

"Yeah, yeah." She giggled at his attitude.

Lucy awkwardly smiling, feeling as if she was intruding - but decided to not bring it up again, so as to not make her best friend feel bad.

"I'm hungry. You got any food?" Natsu said, interrupting the moment between the two. Lucy, noticing this, smacked him on the back of the head. "HEY, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He winced in pain, rubbing the back of his head.

"LEARN TO READ THE ROOM!"

"HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO 'READ A ROOM'? IT DOESN'T HAVE WORDS ON IT! PLUS THIS IS A CAR!"

The blonde facepalmed herself then got out of the cat with her oblivious boyfriend. Levy laughed at the couple's antics and both pairs proceeded to go into the house, enjoying the rest of their night.

The End of:
SS: Karaoke Double Date - Gale & NaLu

Coming Up:
???

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.2K 255 26
So this is my first story that I've published ever so go easy on me please! :) Alot of songs have inspired me in writing this story and help me come...
15.3K 295 44
This is like my other fanfiction but I'm gonna make Natsu act weird for a long time and not tell anyone what is wrong. So the guild won't know until...
93K 1.6K 23
I'm not good at putting a description sooo XD This is a Nalu ,Jerza ,Gruvia etc fanfic so If you want to read it cool! If you don't want to no harm d...
901 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...