Rivals | North Star Boys

By pinky2095

The social media influencers North Star Boys have had the same female rivals since they began and when they e... More

Characters
Chapter One: The Move Out
Chapter Two: The Move In Surprise
Chapter Three: Start To A Roommate Relationship
Chapter Four: Content-Making Problems
Chapter Five: Sleeping Decisions
Chapter Six: First Morning Struggles
Chapter Seven: New Rules
Chapter Eight: Why Do You Hate The Girls?
Chapter Nine: Does She Like Him?
Chapter Ten: Each Girl's Specialty
Chapter Eleven: Noticing Their Content
Chapter Twelve: Lexi & Oliver's Worry
Chapter Thirteen: What Would You Say?
Chapter Fourteen: Old & New Feelings
Chapter Fifteen: Darren's Date
Chapter Sixteen: Darren's Feelings
Chapter Seventeen: Jade & Darren's Giddiness
Chapter Eighteen: Angel's Confession
Chapter Nineteen: Ryan's Confession
Chapter Twenty: Justin's Leap Of Faith
Chapter Twenty-One: The Date
Chapter Twenty-Two: Lexi's Thoughts
Chapter Twenty-Three: Jealousy
Chapter Twenty-Four: Worried North Star Boys
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Heart-to-Heart
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Honesty
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Lexi's Stress Cleaning
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Lexi's Past
Chapter Thirty: A Happy Ending

Chapter Twenty-Six: Rosie's Feelings

1.3K 38 16
By pinky2095

It was Wednesday morning. The groups only had a couple more days together before they had to leave. Nova was out in the backyard, reading like normal, when Rosie came out to join her. The girly female was in a bikini, taking a seat beside Nova. She was clearly trying to sunbathe.

"Good morning, Nova." Rosie greeted the female as she sat beside her.

"Good morning, Rosie." Nova greeted back. "Sunbathing?"

"I need it." Rosie sighed as she got in position under the sun. "What was all that racket last night, though, with Kane?"

Rosie and Regie's room was right next to Kane and Nova's so the yelling was very clear through the wall they shared. Nova let out a breath as she put her book down.

"Yesterday was very...complicated." Nova said.

Rosie grinned. "Spill the tea."

Nova snickered at Rosie's need for gossip.

"If I tell you, can you promise not to tell Lexi?" Nova pleaded.

Rosie's eyes widened. She thought for a moment, then believed it would be fun to keep a secret. "Yeah, sure, okay."

"Okay." Nova leaned closer to the other female. "Kane and I started dating last night."

"What?!" Rosie exclaimed. "How did your fight lead to you two dating?!"

"Shh!" Nova didn't want anyone to hear Rosie's screaming. "He confessed to me but you know how I am, I freeze up in moments like that. He got mad when I didn't say anything and it caused a lot of drama and worry among the boys. I talked to him and we had this really heartwarming conversation where I told him I liked him too and then he asked me out."

"I didn't even know you liked him." Rosie shook her head as she tried to wrap her head around everything.

"Yeah, I didn't tell anyone because of the whole rivalry." Nova sighed. "I didn't want to date him if everyone disapproved of it."

"So what changed your mind?" Rosie asked.

"Leah and Sebastian dating." Nova spoke.

Rosie's eyes widened and she sat up. "What did you just say?"

Nova's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "You didn't know?"

Rosie shook her head.

"Oops." Nova immediately felt guilty. "Don't say anything!! I didn't know until last night either!"

"How could she?!" Rosie's thoughts ran.  "I told her not to. He's going to hurt her."

"That's why you didn't know..." Nova muttered her thoughts aloud.

Rosie started to stand up.

"Rosie, don't!" Nova stopped the female.

"She can't date him!" Rosie turned to Nova.

"Why not?" Nova asked. "Why do you disapprove of Sebastian?"

Rosie froze in her thoughts.

"I...I don't really know." She looked at the female.

"It's Lexi and Oliver." Nova knew what was happening. "They got into everyone's heads. None of us had reasons to dislike the boys, we just listened to Lexi. And now look, the whole house seems to get along except for those two."

"Wow." Rosie thought. "You have a point."

"Think about Regie." Nova suggested. "Do you actually have a problem with him?"

Rosie thought for a moment but couldn't find a bad quality about her male roommate.

"I guess I don't." The female said.

"Exactly." Nova spoke. "So don't be upset with Leah and Sebastian for dating."

Rosie sighed as she plopped down on the lawn chair again. "I'm not upset that they are dating. I'm more upset at the fact that she didn't tell me."

Nova had a feeling as to why Leah didn't tell her but she didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"I don't know." Nova shrugged.

Rosie sighed before standing back up. "I'll be inside."

"You're not going to say anything to Lexi, right?" Nova wanted to make sure.

Rosie sighed. "I won't."

"Thank you." Nova cupped her hands together.

Rosie makes her way inside and heads to her room. She wasn't in the mood to sunbathe anymore after her conversation with Nova. She was too upset to.

She started going through her drawers, taking out clothes to change into, causing her roommate, Regie, to wake up from the loud drawers opening and closing.

Hearing the male moan as he wakes up, Rosie turns to Regie.

"Oh, sorry." She muttered, feeling bad. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"You're fine." Regie said, wiping his eyes. After his vision became unblurred, Regie noticed the female was wearing a bikini. His eyes widened and he cleared his throat. "You going swimming?"

"I was sunbathing." Rosie replied. "But I'm done now."

Rosie heads into the bathroom to change, leaving Regie in his thoughts. He grabbed his phone to check it but found himself smirking while thinking about the female in her bikini.

A minute later, Rosie comes out of the bathroom dressed for the day. She immediately turns to Regie.

"Regie, can I ask you something?" Rosie asked.

Regie widened his eyes. He didn't expect the female to talk to him since they didn't really talk much, but he gave her his full attention.

"I guess so." Regie replied, putting his phone down and looking at the female.

"Did you know Leah and Sebastian were dating?" She asked the male.

His eyes widened even more. He was not expecting that question, nor did he know in the first place. "No..."

"Well they are!" Rosie snapped as she aggressively threw her bathing suit in her pile of dirty laundry.

"And you aren't happy about it, are you?" Regie asked, sensing the atmosphere.

"No, yes, I don't know." Rosie said, falling onto her side of the bed. "I don't know what to think."

The male shifted his body to face her as she went from the bathroom which was closer to his side to now her side of the room. She sat on the edge of the bed in her thoughts.

"Well, what are you feeling?" Regie asked, trying to help the female.

"I feel upset that she didn't tell me." Rosie answered. "I'm her sister. We're supposed to tell each other everything."

"Well you practically told her how to live her life, Rosie." Regie was being honest. "If she didn't agree with it, of course she didn't tell you. I wouldn't either."

Rosie groaned as she fell onto her back, facing the ceiling. "I was just trying to protect her."

"Protect her from what, though?" Regie wanted the female to think about it.

"I thought Sebastian, and the rest of you guys, were horrible people I didn't want to associate myself with." Rosie thought aloud. "I guess I let Lexi get into my head."

"So you don't actually feel that way about us?" Regie asked, a bit surprised.

Rosie shook her head. "Living with you made me realize that."

Regie's eyes widened and he found the edges of his lips starting to form a smile. "You don't find me horrible?"

Rosie shook her head. "I thought you were going to be this annoying obnoxious jerk, but you're alot quieter and nicer than I expected."

Regie looked away, not wanting the female to see him blush as he felt his heart race.

"Thank you." Regie muttered hesitantly.

"Do you think I should talk to Leah?" Rosie changed the subject.

Regie let out a breath as he replied, looking at the female. "I think you should let her tell you when she's ready. You can let her know that you support it if that's the case but I wouldn't tell her you know."

Rosie turned her head to respond to him, only to find her nose meeting his. It caused them both to freeze and their eyes to meet. Regie couldn't stop looking at her eyes and how pretty they were. Rosie couldn't stop hearing how loud her heartbeat was.

Suddenly a ring from Rosie's phone caused them both to turn away, each facing opposite directions.

"I, um, I should take this." Rosie said, standing up.

"Yeah, of course." Regie cleared his throat. "And I should get ready for the day."

Rosie made her way out of the bedroom to take the phone call. Regie slapped his forehead before throwing himself out of bed to get ready. Yet both couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! This couple is the one I struggled finding an idea for the most but I think I've figured it out hehe. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you soon. Biez!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 119 15
ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴀɴᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs !! <𝟹 ᴛᴡ !! sᴍᴜᴛ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇs : ʀᴏᴘᴇs, ᴄʜᴏᴋɪɴɢ, sʟᴀᴠᴇ & ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ , sᴘɪᴛ ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ, ᴡʜɪᴘ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ , ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ & ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀ ( sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ), ᴀ...
63.3K 1.2K 30
"Get ready to meet the boys" Being siblings with a Social Media influencer brother was never your favorite, but you also never knew how big of a life...
42.9K 633 20
A story about some boys who all live together named NSB and then some of the members start falling for each other
14.7K 276 12
Another story about Sebastian and Ryan of the North Star Boys. They are going to be in high school for the story so age is changed. THIS HAS NOTHING...