Euphoria Imagines

By justasocalleddreamer

Imagines based on the TV show Euphoria Request are open. All Characters... More

Hi...
Rue bennett- "Damn right i'm pretty"
Maddy Perez- "oh I wish I could take-"
Rue bennett- "Ready for another year..."
Fezco- "how drunk were you last night?"
Nate Jacobs- "I'm pretty sure I would have remembered you"
Fez- "how drunk were you last night?"(part 2)
Fez- "you know thats not true"
Cassie Howard- "Take your time"
Rue Bennett- " I fucking love you"
Jules Vaughn- "I just need to think"
Kat Hernedez- "arent you being a little dramatic"
Nate Jacobs- "I was wondering if he ever smiled"
Fez- "im confused as why..."
Fez- "There too personal"
Rue Bennett- "None like you"
Fez- "not until four"
Chris McKay- "I'm not to drunk"
Nate Jacobs-"No I don't. Actually I hate you"
Fez- "I'm a grown ass woman"
Lexi- "I hate studying"
Rue- "Is orange juice okay?"
Euphoria Icons (1)
Euphoria Icons (2)
Fezco- "Okay you have some explaining to do"
Rue- "Rue?"
Rue-"Rue?" (Part 2)
Mini story things (Fez, Nate, Maddy, Cassie, Rue, Jules)
Rue- "Rue?" (Part 3)
Dating Rue includes...
Dating Fezco Includes...
Fezco- "You know I have feelings for you that's pretty fucking obvious"
Dating Maddy Includes...
Dating McKay includes...
Fezco- "You know I have feelings for you that's pretty fucking obvious" (Part 2)
Jules-" should i be scared or excited?"
Fezco- "You know I have feelings for you that's pretty fucking obvious" (Part 3)
Your first child (Toddler)
Nate- "Why do you care"
Fezco- "Oh you were just talking about playing board games"
Ethan- "He's still more prepared then you"
Imagines, thoughts, book, other...
Jules-"It's just going to be a bad day"
Dating Cassie includes...
Ethan- "do you trust me?"
Dating Nate includes...
Your first Child (Teen)
Cassie- "I pushed him to cause a distraction!"
Everyone - "Shall I shout it from the rooftops or send a mass email"
Fezco/Elliot- "Your psycho ex-boyfriend"
Rue, Maddy, Lexi, Kat -"That sounds boring
Rue- "I better be"
Maddy- "So how was prom?"
Elliot - "you both disgust me"
Recent news.

Fez/Elliot - "Your psycho ex-boyfriend" (Part 2)

7.8K 123 22
By justasocalleddreamer

Description: Part 2
Warnings: swearing, drug use, fighting.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It had been four weeks since the New Years' party. Nate Jacobs was now out of the hospital and back to his asshole ways. I hadn't minded as much, Elliot made sure I was always smiling. Since we met in the party's bathroom the two of us had become closer. He had become one of my closest friends. Cassie had been acting weird, avoiding most of us. Maddy was busy most of the time with babysitting. Kat dealing with her relationship problems with Ethan. Rue was too high most of the time to notice what was going on. Jules was Jules. I hadn't seen Fez since the party and planned not to. It brought back too much, it was better just cut him off altogether. Everything seemed to be going great till Rue dropped a bomb on all of us. This brings us to the present moment...

"Come on Maddy" Kat pulled the girl from the bathroom door, the sound now only Maddy's crying and the phases she was mumbling.
"She was my best friend" "I would never have done this to her" Kat looked over at me as I stood by the bedroom door, Lexi to my side. Never of us had spoken to each other since I had seen her at the party with Fez. Don't get me wrong I was polite to her, I mean Fez and I were broken up, plus he can have friends that are girls. After a few quiet seconds the bathroom door slowly started to open, Cassie peered out making sure that Maddy was nowhere in sight before stepping out. Cassie looked over to Lexi and I.
"Cass why? I mean Nate Jacobs out of everyone" I crossed my arms waiting for the girl to respond but she didn't she just looked down. I don't know what I expected. I guess I just wanted an answer to give to Maddy. She deserved it. Cassie finally looked back up and from me to Lexi pulling a face.
"I don't know why your judging" She sniffed looking Lexi up and down. "You're doing the same thing with Fezco" I took a sharp intake, I wasn't so much as surprised, I just wished it wasn't true.
"It's-it's not like that" Lexi turned from Cassie to me. "It's not, we're just friends" I didn't even turn to Lexi, she never was a good lie so I don't know why she was trying to.
"Please, I've heard your phone calls" Cassie continued to accuse Lexi. It was just to get the blame off herself, make someone else look just as bad. I wasn't going to buy it from either of them.
"You know what, I don't care, I just wanted an answer to give Maddy but if you're not going to give it to me I'm just going to leave" I didn't wait for a reply before turning and making my way out and down the stairs.

"Y/n please wait up" I didn't I continued towards the front door. "y/n" Lexi reached pulling my arm. I stopped but didn't turn to face her. "It's not like that" I just shook my head letting the girl know I wasn't believing her.
"You know what Lexi just have the guts and tell me" I finally turned to look at the girl pulling my arm from her grasp. "I really don't care" At that moment I meant it. "Just don't go planning a future with him, trust me he'll get bored. He'll just tell you your not mature enough" I felt bad but I wasn't saying it to be mean, I was saying it to be truthful. "I promise I'm not being mean just truthful. Ask him yourself" I turned and walked away from the girl pulling my phone out.
To: Elli
What are you doing?

From: Elli
Just at home.
I slipped my phone back into my pocket and started my way to Elliot's house. It was a lot closer to the Howards than I was expecting.

"So what brings you here then?" Elliot asked as I lay on his bed. Elliot was on the other side his guitar at the side of him.
"I've just had a shit hour or so, and you make everything better" I smiled looking over at the boy. Elliot moved further onto the bed, the two of us now side by side.
"So what's happened?" He questioned looking over at me. I smiled at him before turning to look up at the ceiling, Elliot's gaze still on me. I took a deep breath before telling Elliot about the last hour.
"We were all just hanging out when Rue turned up and dropped a bomb on us" I stopped and turned to look back at Elliot. "Cassie has been fucking Nate Jacobs, Maddys Ex" I over-explained.
"Wait, what? Aren't Maddy and Cassie best friends?" I nodded as Elliot asked his question his facing turning to shock. "Damn, I'm guessing Maddy didn't take it well"
"No, she did not. Cassie ended up locking herself in the bathroom. I'm honestly surprised Maddy didn't break the bathroom door down" Elliot let out a laugh. "I'm serious" I smiled as the boy continued to laugh. I couldn't help but find myself admiring him. Elliot finally stopped laughing and turned to look at me, our gazes meeting. A few seconds passed before I broke our gaze, I couldn't bear the tension. I cleared my throat before continuing the story. "After Kat dragged Maddy out Cassie came out, I basically asked why she did it, I didn't get a reply-"
"I mean I'm not surprised there" I nodded at Elliot's little comment.
"She then tried to make Lexi look bad as well"
"What did Lexi do?"
"She's been talking to Fez, in a more than friends way apparently to Cassie. Lexi swears the opposite" I couldn't bring myself to look over at Elliot. I hated bringing Fez up with him even though I knew he didn't mind. As I stared up at the ceiling I felt Elliot's hand slip into mine.
"And what do you think? How do you feel about it?" I stayed staring up at the ceiling before turning and facing the boy, I let go of the boy's hand. Elliot followed my action and turned on his side, our faces inches away from one another.
"I care a little bit as each day passes it becomes less" I held the boy's gaze as I spoke.
"And why's that?" Elliot asked still holding my gaze.
"Because of you" I smiled, as soon as the words left my mouth I knew I meant them. Elliot smiled, he broke the gaze before looking back up.

I wish I could say at that moment we kissed but we didn't and I'm glad we didn't. We both valued our friendship, Elliot also knew I didn't want to rush into another relationship. I enjoyed whatever it was we had between us. It was enough for now maybe in the future I may want more.

"I'm just saying the two of you should date already" Jules looked from me to Elliot who was standing getting the three of us drinks. The music played as people danced occasionally blocking mine and Jules's view of Elliot. The three of us had just been hanging out at Elliot's when Jules got messaged about a party and convinced us to go. Since her break up with Rue she was always around, not that it was a bad thing. At times I felt bad as it felt like she was a third wheel to Elliot and I.
"We're just friends and we both like it that way" I smiled meeting the boy's gaze as he started to walk back to the two of us.
"Sure, sure" Jules laughed looking past me, her smile fell.
"What?" I started to turn but the girl stopped me.
"Fez is here" She sat glaring at Fez. I took Jules's hands from my shoulder.
"Yeah, I'm not surprised" I didn't feel the need to look over at him as I did a few weeks ago. I was content with not seeing him. "It's a party he's probably selling" I shrugged.
"Who's selling?" Elliot inquired as he reached us, Jules took one of the drinks, Elliot handed me the other.
"Fez" I moved over allowing Elliot space on the wall Jules and I were perched on. Elliot nodded. "Anyway who cares, let's have fun" I smiled at the two.

I took a step outside, desperate for fresh air. Within the last hour more people had turned up and the place was rammed. It was almost impossible to not walk into someone. I had also lost Jules multiple times throughout the night. I rested my back against the wall, my lungs taking in the fresh air.
"y/n" I turned to see the person I couldn't care for.
"Fez" I responded before turning away from him.
"You seem to be having fun, you, Jules and..." Fez looked off as if in thought but I knew he was just using it as an excuse.
"Elliot" I finished his sentence.
"Oh, yeah. You seem happy"
"I am" I simply responded.
"Not gonna lie I wasn't expecting you to move on so quick" I looked over at him in disbelief.
"Say's you, I mean how long before you started something with Lexi" I shot back. How dare he.
"Lexi? Na we're just friends" I scoffed shaking my head. "We are" Fez continued to protest. "Believe whatever you want to believe"
"Oh, I will" I responded forcing a smile. Silence fell over the two of us.
"There is something I wanted to talk to you about" I looked back over at Fez. "I wanted to tell you why I broke up with you-" I held my hand up cutting the boy off.
"I don't want to hear it. You already said why. Plus I don't care anymore" I could tell that Fez was going to protest so I turned to make my way back into the party. "I'm happy and that's not because of you"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm back after like a month of living in like a deep hole, figuratively. I'm going to try and write more hopefully to keep myself out of that hole.

Anyway, episode 8 doesn't exist I've made that decision. Well, that one part doesn't. (No spoilers for people that haven't seen it yet).

Fuck Sam Levinson like what was the reason, there was none. I generally can think of so many reasons to not have done what he did. Like there were so many other options, I generally felt this was unnecessary. Like he did it more for shock value I feel. Also, I felt like the pacing was all over the place like there were moments I found myself bored and I was tempted to skip.
Would you guys like a full run down of my thoughts or not. I already have it written.
X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 100 20
Would've if there was another Euphoria character.
1.5K 22 8
𝐘/𝐧 ðĒ𝐎 ðĪ𝐧ðĻ𝐰𝐧 𝐟ðĻðŦ 𝐛𝐞ðĒ𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐚𝐎𝐎ðē 𝐚𝐧𝐝 ðĶðĻðŦ𝐞
700K 17.3K 31
Even the town's golden girl has secrets, that even her best friend doesn't know. And when things get rough those secrets will come out and she will h...
379K 10.1K 28
in which fezco & sophia are east highlands modern day bonnie and clyde. lowercase intended. gifs and book cover done by @lonely-sxcker