VIENNA--••--DS&SS

By CoffeeBubbles23

⚜️⚜️⚜️ "She loved them long before Katherine did. If she was never taken away, they wouldn't have m... More

••CAST••
•• Description and Disclaimer ••
Graphics
PART ONE
•• Chapter One ••
•• Chapter Two ••
•• Chapter Three ••
•• Chapter Four ••
•• Chapter Five ••
•• Chapter Six ••
•• Chapter Seven ••
•• Chapter Eight ••
PART TWO
•• Chapter Nine ••
•• Chapter Eleven ••
•• Chapter Twelve ••
•• Chapter Thirteen ••
•• Chapter Fourteen ••
•• Chapter Fifteen ••
••Chapter Sixteen••
••Chapter Seventeen••
••Chapter Eighteen••
•• Chapter Nineteen ••
•• Chapter Twenty ••
•• Chapter Twenty one ••
•• Chapter Twenty Two ••
•• Chapter Twenty Three ••
•• Chapter Twenty Four ••
•• Chapter Twenty Five ••
•• Chapter Twenty Six ••
•• Chapter Twenty Seven ••
•• Chapter Twenty Eight ••
•• Chapter Twenty Nine ••
PART THREE
•• Chapter Thirty ••
•• Chapter Thirty One ••
•• Chapter Thirty Two ••
•• Chapter Thirty Three ••
•• Chapter Thirty Four ••
•• Chapter Thirty Five ••
•• Chapter Thirty Six ••
•• Chapter Thirty Seven ••
•• Chapter Thirty Eight ••
•• Chapter Thirty Nine ••
•• Chapter Forty ••
•• Chapter Forty One ••
•• Chapter Forty Two ••
•• Chapter Forty Three ••
•• Chapter Forty Four ••
•• Chapter Forty Five ••
•• Chapter Forty Six ••
•• Chapter Forty Seven ••
•• Chapter forty Eight ••
•• chapter Forty Nine ••
•• Chapter Fifty ••
•• Chapter Fifty One ••
•• Chapter Fifty Two ••
•• Chapter Fifty Three ••
•• Chapter Fifty Four ••
•• Chapter Fifty Five ••
•• Chapter Fifty Six ••
•• Chapter Fifty Seven ••
•• Chapter Fifty eight ••
•• Chapter Fifty nine ••
•• Chapter Sixty ••
•• Sixty One ••
•• Chapter Sixty two ••
PART FOUR
•• Chapter Sixty Three ••
•• Chapter Sixty Four ••
•• Chapter Sixty Five ••
•• Chapter Sixty Six ••

•• Chapter Ten ••

3.5K 91 1
By CoffeeBubbles23

I'm so sorry if this feels all over the place...if it does...it's because it is....

Please feel free to let me know if this is good or anything! Chapters after this one will be posted sporadically.

Big still....enjoy this mess of a chapter!!!

———————-
Season 2
In the middle of episode 13
———————————

   Vivian Reyes was back in Mystic Falls. Her home town. The place she lived, the place she loved. The place she was taken from. She never found out what really happened. They never told her. Only that her father was the reason she was taken in the first place.

Then, for years, she was experimented on. Forced to do things she wasn't proud off.  Forced to drink the blood of a vampire. Then, forcibly killed.

It took her years to get used to it. It was hard. Doing it alone in a strange world. She's watched it change. She's watched herself change. She once was kind, loving, innocent, even. But now, now that she's gone through all said changes, she hardly recognizes herself. But maybe it's better that way. Because that girl she was before, couldn't handle the woman she was now. She was naïve. Foolish.

She remembers being weak. But not anymore.
Now, now she was strong. Stronger than most of her kind. And that made her feel invincible.

However, despite all those changes, and despite her thinking she was invincible now, there were still times she was weak and vulnerable. And she hated that. Because when she's in those states, she's unaware of the dangers around her.

And that's probably how she found herself in the situation she was now. Again, trapped by people that think they have power over her. For them, though, they'll find out the hard way that they do not.

In Mystic Falls, she had one goal and one goal only. To find Stefan and Damon. Over the years she's made friends. Powerful ones that know things about everyone and anything supernatural.  So, when one of them told her of the news that the somehow infamous Stefan and Damon Salvatore were back in their home town, she couldn't believe it.

Though, along the way, she's made a few mistakes. That is, as in trusting someone she doesn't know.  But the woman she met was friendly. And she was heading in the same direction Vivian was. So they talked. And talked. Until the woman introduced her to her friend, Brady.

Now, trapped in a cell, which, only caused Vivian to be angry, she wishes she never let her guard down. 

She doesn't know how long she's been here. But she knows she's somewhere in the Mystic Falls forest.  She's been alone. Alone without them checking in on her and she guessed something was happening, because as she sat up against the wall, noises could be heard, and with her enhanced vampire hearing, she knows who it is.

"What about the other one?" Jules asks, opening the door for Brady, who seems to Be struggling with something.

"The girl? I've heard about her. She has connection with Elijah, and, she also knows the brothers." He says. The voices get closer and finally come into view.  With a raised brow, Vivian watches as Brady dragged in a blonde girl. Opening the cell door beside her, he tosses her in. The girl landed with a thud.

"Why do we need her, though?, we already have the blonde one, I just want Tyler." Jules says, looking between the girls and Brady.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it okay?"

Jules huffs and walks out of the room. Leaving Vivian alone with Brady and the new captive.
He smiles at her. Going to sit in his little corner, he grabs the green little water gun full of vervain.

"Now. Where were we?" He says, pointing it at her. He puts his feet up and leans back.

Vivian rolls her eyes and let's out a little laugh. Despite the thirst, she shifts her position. Having heard him mention Elijah, she shakes her head. Her connection with the claimed Original vampire was hardly a connection.
There was a point in time the two crossed paths. It was just when she was just transitioning. He had helped her get through some of it. And some would even say he loved her...but she didn't love anyone else. At least, that's what she's been telling herself.

"What's so funny, huh?" Brady asks, leaning forward to face Vivian.

"Nothing. Really." She says, brushing her laughter off. However, she lets out a agonizing scream as she's watered with vervain. He laughs.

"I guess that was funny." He says.

Just then, beside her, the blonde stirs in her unconsciousness. Vivian sits up more, watching as the girl shakes and whimpers. With curious eyes, she watches as she takes the bullet out of her head.

The girl whimpered realizing she's not alone. She stands up. Looking from Vivian to Brady.

"I see you got the bullet out." He muses, sitting back with a real gun in his hand this time.

"I've got lots of wooden bullets, and other toys." He continues, "Vivian here, knows how to play." He says, pointing the gun at her, Vivian braces herself as he pulls the trigger. The wooden bullet lodging itself into her arm. The girl whimpers, but Vivian remains calm. She was strong.

"It's gonna be a long night, lady's." He says, now pointing the gun towards the blonde, he shoots. The girl screams and falls to the ground.
Vivian reached towards her arm, taking the exposed bullet out, she breaths through the stinging pain just when she hears the door open. Jules walks in.

"He needs proof." She says, holding out the phone. Vivian wasn't sure who Jules was talking about, but she assumed the person knew the blonde beside her.

With a sigh, he raised his gun again and shoots her. Causing her to scream. Jules quickly walks away.

"Now, where were we?"

⚜️⚜️

Vivian wants to wants to help the girl. She does. But seeing as she's trapped too, there wasn't much she could do. However, she knows there's People looking for her, so she could use that as an escape. She just wished they'd hurry up.

"So. Since Vivian doesn't know anything," Brady started, leaning forward towards The girl.

"Maybe you know how many vampires are here, in this town?"

The girl stays quiet. And Vivian can't help but inwardly cringe as she's sprayed with vervain again.

"Don't know." He mutters. Disappointed.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She exclaimed, kicking the cage bars. Brady sighs as he stands up and moves to his little shelf that holds his "toys" Vivian wraps her arms around herself. Though she's glad she's not the one being tortured again, she wishes there was something she could do to stop him.

"Because you're vampires." He says, looking between the blonde and Vivian.

When he leaves, Vivian lets out a breath. After he shot them both with the wooden darts, she took them out of her neck and turned to the girl.

"Are you okay?" She asks, gently.

The girl groans. Turning to face Her, she shakes her head.

"Probably a stupid question. Sorry. " Vivian mutters to herself. And surprisingly, the blonde let out a soft laugh, despite the tears cascading down her red face.

"I'm Caroline. He called you Vivian?" She whispers.

"Yeah. You have people coming for you?" She asked, only talking to keep her distracted. Like someone had once done for her.

"I think. My friends." She says, breathlessly.

"Okay. Good. It'll be all right, Caroline." She coax's, and when the blonde sends her a kind smile, Vivian sends her one back.

Meanwhile, outside of the trailer, Jules waited. Pacing the ground, she suddenly stops as soon as she senses something. Looking between the trees, she knows there's someone.

"I know you're out there." She calls out, growing annoyed and impatient.
To the right, they finally makes themselves scene.

Stefan walks towards Jules with Tyler in his grasp. Their plan in motion.

"Where's Caroline?" He asks

"Locked up tight." She says, with her arms crossed over her chest, she waited until telling him she's not alone.

"You let her go and I'll release Tyler." Stefan said, "doesn't have to get any messier than it already has. I'm not your enemy, Jules."

"It's a little late to be waving a white flag, don't you think?"

"You need to leave town. No one else has to get hurt."

"It's funny you say that." She says, "but I'm not leaving without Tyler."

Stefan nods. Though her words confuse him, he doesn't react. "Tyler's free to make his own decisions, as soon as you release Caroline."

"Ah, my brother the peacemaker."

Quickly turning his head, Stefan watches as his brother suddenly appears. His mind screams at him. He wasn't part of the plan.

"Well, since Stefan got here before me, I'll try his way.... Before I restore to my way, which is a little bloodier." Damon says. "So give us Caroline."

"Let go of Tyler."

"Give us Caroline." Damon demands, growing irritated already. This bitch was already on his hit list, and even with Stefan here, he wouldn't hesitate to put her down. "Look," he says, "without a full moon, it's not an even fight and you know it. We will take you."

"I'm not so sure about that, tough guy." Jules says, then let's out a whistle.
Damon shared a look with his brother as they watch others suddenly emerge around them. Armed with different tools and weapons.

"Let's try this again." She says, smugly. "Give us Tyler."

"You heard her. Go. Get over there." Damon says, looking toward the new wolf in question. Sending a look to Stefan first, Tyler takes a breath before slowly walking toward Jules.

"Which one of you killed Mason?" One of the men calls out. Looking towards the brothers.

"Oh, uh, that'd be me." Damon says, pointing to himself.

"All right. Boys, make sure that one suffers." He yells

Damon turns to Stefan. "We can take them." He says. Not sure himself, but pretty confident they both could hold their own.

"I don't know about that."

"Well, then."

Back inside, as Vivian gathers up her strength, she tries her best to kick down the cell doors. Groaning each time she does so. She was tired of being caged. With the commotion going on outside, she figured now was the time to get out.

"I assume your friends are here." Vivian says, looking to Caroline as she tried to catch her breath. Her foot aching and her annoyance growing by the minute. She was starting to think that maybe coming back to Mystic Falls was a bad idea.

Just before Caroline had the chance to speak, her eyes widen as she watches someone come forward.

"Tyler." She says, desperately.

The boy looked between the two girls. Vivian looks between them. This was her out.

"Please. There's a latch at the bottom" Caroline pleads, urging Tyler, who stands idle.

"Tyler." She says, again. And this time, the boy actually moves and uses his strength to pry open the cell. Vivian watches with anticipation. Waiting to see if he'd free her too. Her mind going a mile per minute as her stress level rises. All she wanted to do was get far away from this place as soon as possible.

"Wait." Caroline says, after she's been freed. She turned to Tyler, "help her too. Please. She helped me."

Vivian watched as he has a inner debate with himself. And she's sure for a moment he decided against it. But with the look Caroline was giving him, he couldn't seem to say no. So, taking a breath, he goes over to Vivian's cell and pried it open like he did Caroline's. And just like that, she's free.

Nodding her head in thanks, Vivian sends a quick smile to Caroline and slowly the three make their way out of the trailer. However, in one swift motion, Vivian is grabbed and a gun is placed at her head.

"You sure you want to do this?" Vivian asks, knowing she's angry enough to take her down now.

Though, before Jules could answer, she hisses in sudden pain and falls to the ground. Holding her head.

"What's happening?" Caroline whispers, watching as the others around them start to fall to the ground.

Vivian let's out a breath as the gun is dropped. Looking around, her eyes catch sight of two familiar body's laying on the ground. And despite how much she wanted to present herself to them, she knew that maybe now wasn't the time. So, without hesitating, she speeds away before anyone else sees her.

⚜️⚜️

    The night was now quiet. After the events taken place in the forest, Caroline Forbes was exhausted. The want to just curl up in her bed and forget the last couple hours were her plans as Stefan walked her home.
The blonde never imagined her life would ever turn out this way. If you would've told her that this is what was going to happen, she's tell you you're crazy. But her life was now filled with werewolf's and vampires and witches. It was bound to get a little crazy.

"So is your mom home?" Stefan asks, as the duo walks up to her door. 

"No, she's at work." She tells him, using her house key.

"I can come in if you want me to." He said, looking at her with concern. However, Theres question playing over and over in his mind as he stands there. But he knows he has to wait for the right time to ask her.

Caroline turns to face him. "I'm fine, Stefan." She insisted.

"You don't have to pretend with me, you know? Anyone would be upset after what you went through tonight."

"I'm okay. Really. I'm not girly little Caroline anymore." She says. "I can handle myself."

"Sure you can." He says, nodding lightly. She smiles at him.

"I—I just really want to go shower."

"Of course. Just—"

Caroline raised a brow at him, seeing he wanted to say more.

Before he says anything more, he thinks back to a few hours ago.  When he was stabbed in the back, and he fell to the ground, there was a voice in the distance. One that didn't sound like a male voice or any female voice. When he heard it, he couldn't help but question it.

"Was there someone else with you, in the trailer?"

Caroline nodded. And Stefan doesn't even know what to expect. Because if his feeling was right, and the voice he heard was the person he thought it was, he's not sure how to even phantom the possibility.

"There was. She was there before me. She said her name was Vivian."

"Vivian?"

"Yeah. Is that all?"

"Yeah." Stefan says, in a whisper because he could hardly even stand anymore.

"All right. Good night." She says, slowly closing the door.

"Good night." Stefan mutters, unsure what to do. Or even think. Maybe he was just overthinking it. There were plenty of people named Vivian. And the one he knew...had died long ago.
But then again, it's been proven that people who seem to be dead sometimes turn out to be alive.

So maybe his assumption wasn't so far fetched. All he knows now is that he has to tell Damon. He has to tell him that there's a possibility that the person they once loved was back. And here, back home. And once he told him, they would look for her

———————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 269 24
Evangeline Gilbert, Elena Gilbert's little sister and Jeremy Gilbert's twin. She's genius, beautiful, kind but also bad-ass. When the Gilbert's paren...
277K 9.9K 47
Quinn Donovan was Elena Gilbert's first kiss. The Salvatore Brothers never had a chance. fem!oc x elena gilbert season one au - ongoing
184K 4.8K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
196K 2.1K 63
How would you feel if you were in The Vampire Diaries? Would you be a witch, a wolf, a vampire or human? What if you fell for a character and they fe...