α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ - α΄›Κ€α΄œκœ±α΄›...

By eileenisdaydreaming

{: 𝑨𝑢𝑼𝑨𝑫 - 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"T... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 || Day X to school
CHAPTER 2 || Zombies
CHAPTER 3 || Punch
CHAPTER 4 || Class president
CHAPTER 5 || Outcast
CHAPTER 6 || Alliance
CHAPTER 7 || Last words
CHAPTER 8 || Conquer the fear
CHAPTER 9 || Welfie x 2
CHAPTER 10 || One last chance
CHAPTER 11 || Farewell
CHAPTER 12 || Who is the crazy bitch?
CHAPTER 14 || Survival instincts
CHAPTER 15 || Intertwined
CHAPTER 16 || Screwed
CHAPTER 17 || Battle for life
CHAPTER 18 || Back To Square One
CHAPTER 19 || Genuine
CHAPTER 20 || Interesting
CHAPTER 21 || Double Bunny
CHAPTER 22 || Hambie
CHAPTER 23 || Metaphors
CHAPTER 24 || Locked
CHAPTER 25 || Chopper
CHAPTER 26 || Around the flames
CHAPTER 27 || Her
CHAPTER 28 || Him
CHAPTER 29 || Be completely honest
CHAPTER 30 || Answer
CHAPTER 31 || Hope[less]
CHAPTER 32 || Run
CHAPTER 33 || Separate
CHAPTER 34 || 2 vs 1
CHAPTER 35 || Fatal Fight 1.0
CHAPTER 36 || Fatal Fight 2.0
CHAPTER 37 || Till We Meet Again
CHAPTER 38 || The End β€’ The Beginning
A/N notes
~\(≧▽≦)/~

CHAPTER 13 || Crybaby

3.5K 160 26
By eileenisdaydreaming

§
_________________________________

A: to all the people who reach here,

YOU ARE AMAZING

(^з^)- I love you all

Thank you so much🫶🏻

***

Minji had been quiet for a long time after she slid onto the floor.

Jungkook wondered why she was so overacted just now.

He went beside Minji and sat down.

"Hey."

Minji did not respond but stared blankly at the broken window.

She grabbed her bag tightly. Her knuckles were bleeding, the blood soaked through the white hand wrap she had.

"Minji..."

"Shut up."

Daesu sighed, quite a loud one.

"Actually, why are we feeling bad?" Jimin suddenly said.

"Why are we even feeling bad for Nayeon? She acts like the victim when she was the murderer and she went out all by herself! In any sense she deserves it."

"Jimin..."

"What? Did I say anything wrong though?"

"But Miss Park—"

"Did we tell her to go out? She went out by herself, why are we feeling so guilty."

Jungkook felt Minji clenching her fists again, though she was still staring at nothing. The night had come, the sky went dark and it seemed only the school's lights were still on.

"We did nothing wrong!? We are just being ourselves! Not like somebody, who started the whole fight and pretended she cares a lot about Miss Park...I remembered she said she doesn't trust adults before, though."

Jimin propped her chin using her palm, her eyes gazing the certain somebody.

Everyone knew who was she talking about. It's more than obvious. They quickly looked at Minji who was still sitting in the ground, guessing her next move.

Minji lowered her head.

"Yah Jimin, don't you think this is too over?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah... I think you are a bit rude this time." Wujin added.

"Wrong timing..." Joonyeong shrugged.

"You better not say anything before she suddenly stands up and kills you. Its like I am in a living horror movie..." Daesu pointed out.

Everyone stared at him.

"Sorry." He coughed.

Minji stood up, still keeping her head low. Daesu was frightened by her and flinched, but pretended that he was not.

She silently walked into the recording room and slammed the door behind.

"She is angry, definitely." Suhyeok whispered.

"I think more like upset." Cheongsan said while Jungkook agreed with him.

"I will go talk to her." Onjo stood up but was immediately pressed down by Cheongsan.

"No. What if she attacks you suddenly? You don't even know her well."

"I will go, I feel like she is grieving for Gyeongsu... I never know she was friend with him." Cheongsan said.

"They just became friends, like half an hour ago." Jungkook said.

"When we were staying in the recording room."

"Become friends? Like I can never imagine being friend with her." Daesu said, holding his chin.

"Me neither." Hyoryeong also added.

"Yah, she is not as bad as you guys thought." Jungkook tried to explain.

"Please teach me how could you even see anything else except from bad-tempered and hot-headed." Jimin rolled her eyes.

"Aish, I will go in, I think I can sort things out."

Jungkook said and walked into the recording room.

"Who gives him that confidence?" Suhyeok asked.

"I don't know. But don't you think Kookie is always speaking for her?"

"Yeah, why though?"

"Is she his ideal type?"

"This bad taste?"

"Jungkook deserves better, he is literally perfect."

"At least she is better than Nayeon."

"Jeez, Jungkook oppa, Jungkook oppa. She is so annoying, as if no one knows her huge crush." Daesu added, making a disgusted face.

"Do you want somebody to call you oppa as well?" Wujin tugged his shoulder, smirking.

"Nah my heart only belong to Hari noona. I would never change."

***

"Hey." I looked up to see Jeon Jungkook getting inside the room where I was.

"What do you want??"

He did not respond to me. Instead, a chair was moved to my side. Jungkook propped his chin and tilted his head, looking at me.

An awkward silence took over, his eyes did not move away from me. I blinked a few times before looking away.

A few guys were peeking from outside. They immediately hid by lowering their heads, but Daesu's was too big that I could still see the top of it.

"Miss Park gave this to you, didn't she?"

Jungkook looked at the backpack I was holding. I turned to him with widen eyes.

How did he know?

"I felt like you treasured it so much, and you never let go of it after Miss Park had left, so..." He stated as if he had heard my doubt.

Biting my lips, I stared at my bag. Right, he was a genius.

"So I thought, she must be a very important person to you, that's why you were so emotional just now." He continued.

"I am not emotional." I averted my eyes to the corner of the room, there was a cupboard filled with different files.

"You know, you don't have to hide your feelings, if you want to cry, just cry. It will be better, trust me."

"Crying is useless."

"At least you can have a way to relieve the stress and sorrow. I will be here comforting you, just like how you did for me just now. If it weren't you, I guessed I could not get over it that soon."

I stared at Jungkook, who was smiling at me, I still saw the pain in his eyes. Exactly, how could someone get over that quickly with his best friend's death.

"Why are you so perseverant when it comes to me? Maybe you should just deal with yourself first, crybaby." I laughed but he only showed me with a grumpy pout face.

It looked cute though. Jeez what the hell was I thinking. I shrugged this thought off my mind.

"I mean, you don't have to bear everything on your own, we all are here for you. It's not like I want you to tell me anything about you, but I want to let you know that I am here to listen if you want to tell me." He said with a serious yet generous tone.

I raised my brows. He told me the exact same thing Miss Park did.

Was this a coincidence?

I averted my gaze from my backpack to him. His nose was still a little bit red, his eyelids were puffy after crying in grief. A few strands of hair rested on his face but he did not bothered to get it away.

I reached out and moved it away subconsciously as he blinked a few times and stared at me.

"You look so fucked up and you are still trying to comfort me, you are so weird." I frowned.

He looked at me with a bunny smile again, like simply this smile, there was no way he was single all these years.

Before I got my mind fading too far, I messed his hair so that he could not see the corner of my lips moved upwards.

"Miss Park... she is my...hope."

I slowly spilled, looking at my backpack.

"She is the lifebuoy that keeps me from drowning into the abyss, the branch that keeps me from falling off the cliff...? I guess."

I bit my lips, it made me feel quite nervous to tell somebody my story. But deep down I desired the feeling of being heard so much. Jungkook nodded with an understanding smile, signalling me he was listening.

"Um... she is the only person that really, genuinely cares about me. At least for as long as we knew each other." I was playing with my fingers again.

"I see. You must treasure her very much."

"Yeah. But she's gone now. She dumped me...like everyone did."

"She didn't dump you!" Jungkook held my shoulder.

"I believe she didn't want to leave anybody alone, which is why she goes to get Nayeon." he explained.

"Even though Nayeon had made a huge mistake, I think Miss Park had believed that she would change and could not stand to leave her with the zombies, fighting alone."

"She is an angel, only she could do that." I said.

Somehow, I saw myself in Nayeon. Of course, not the personality.

I felt like she was repeating my past, making a huge mistake and Miss Park was saving her from hell, like how she saved me.

But this time she sacrificed herself.

I related to Lee Nayeon in some sense, but I would not feel bad for her.

Morally, she was really so fucking wrong, personally...I disliked her.

I leaned onto the armchair and looked at the ceiling.

"Will you feel bad for Nayeon, though." I wondered, rethinking of what Jungkook said, as well as their relationship.

"I won't of course. What she did to Gyeongsu was unforgivable. I might kill her if I see her again." Jungkook sighed.

"You probably won't do that," I said.
"Maybe I will."

The feeling to kill somebody was different from the determination to do that.

"Stop kidding in a serious manner." Jungkook looked at the ceiling as well, hands playing with the calendar.

"I am not kidding." I said. "Gyeongsu is my friend, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 183 19
A zombie apocalypse in the school. . . . . Can you, Jung Sae-yeong stay alive? Ships: Yoongi x Reader Taekook Namjin Jihope ‼️Warning ‼️ Contains A g...
879K 20.1K 29
β‡’ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
355K 15.7K 39
❝ when we get out of here and we're safe and away from this mess, let me take you on a date. ❞ ❝ is that a question or a statement? ❞ ❝ statement. ❞ ...