The Devils Love

By nataleet3

"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could h... More

Chapter One - Tattoos
Chapter Two - Angel
Authors Note
Shots - Chapter Three
New Home - Chapter Four
Kian - Chapter Five
Car Ride - Chapter Six
Tasks - Chapter Seven
'The Devil'- Chapter Eight
'Please Me' - Chapter Nine
'Good Girl' - Chapter Ten
Scratches - Chapter Eleven
Scary Thoughts - Chapter Twelve
Shooting Range - Chapter Thirteen
'The Most Dangerous Drug' - Chapter Fourteen
Sleepless Nights - Chapter Fifteen
Giovanni - Chapter Sixteen
Risqué - Chapter Seventeen
Little Blade - Chapter Eighteen
My Girl - Chapter Nineteen
Captive - Chapter Twenty
Rescue - Chapter Twenty•One
Bath - Chapter Twenty•Two
Twisted Puzzle - Chapter Twenty•Three
Getting Away - Chapter Twenty•Four
Foreign Country - Chapter Twenty•Five
Beach Day - Chapter Twenty•Seven
A Night Out - Chapter Twenty•Eight
Beautiful Views - Chapter Twenty•Nine

Steaming Shower - Chapter Twenty•Six

1.9K 48 0
By nataleet3

Matteo Romano

I woke up in the bed alone. With nothing but the cold white sheets next to me.

I turned over to see that the door that led to the master bathroom was closed. I knew Davina was behind it because it was wide open when we went to sleep last night.

Removing myself from the bed sheets, I walked over to the door. The sound of running water filled my ears once I was right in front of the door.

The handle was unlocked so I entered into the bathroom. Steam from the hot shower slightly clouded the room as it was fogging up the mirror.

The door to the shower was a white glass that allowed me to see the outline of Davina's body.

She obviously hadn't heard me come in because if she had, she would have acknowledged my presence.

An idea came to mind, so I striped from the only piece of clothing I had on, which were sweatpants, and threw them in the pile of her clothes on the floor.

I slid open the glass door which alerted Davina that she was no longer alone. Without even opening her eyes to see that it was me, her face lit up with a smile. "Good morning handsome."

I stepped towards her and grabbed onto her waist to pull myself closer, allowing the warm water she was standing under to soak into my skin and hair. "Good morning beautiful."

She ran her hands through her hair once more to rinse the last bit of the soap from it. Once it was all gone she opened her eyes to find mine already staring her down. Eyeing up her whole body that had water droplets racing down every inch of her skin. Her arms draped over my shoulders causing her bare chest to be flush against mine.

Her bare body against mine will forever drive me crazy.

It was probably too early to be thinking about all the things I could be doing to her but I couldn't help myself or hold back any longer.

I reached one of my hands up to wrap it around her throat, just like usual, her smile was wide and she gave me those 'fuck me eyes' that were beyond beautiful to me. They were always so wild and told me that she was ready for anything I may do to her, but this time there was a hint of mischief swirling deep within them.

It was clear that she had her own plan in mind, and I learned very quickly what it was.

Her hand traveled from chest, down my abs, and stopped on my thigh. Not once did she break the eye contact that we shared. Instead, it was me who broke it when one of her hands wrapped tightly around the base of my cock, which caused me to throw my head back and close my eyes.

She stroked it up and down slowly a few times before the hands that I had on her dropped because of her body sinking down onto the floor. That made me snap my head down to look her in the eyes.

God damn. I was not prepared to see this sight.

On her knees, eye level with my rock hard cock, one hand still wrapped around it and gliding up and down, looking up at me with big doe eyes that may be perceived as innocent if we were not in this exact situation. The image of this moment will forever be burned into my memory.

"Fuck you look so good like that." I complimented her, making her smile get a little bigger.

Still holding eye contact, she stopped the movements of her hands and stuck out her tongue to gently lick my tip. I was so sensitive that it sent a wave of shock through my whole body. The muscles in my stomach tightened more and more every time she would glide her tongue over it.

I would have never begged any other women for anything but I needed more from Davina right now. "Please stop teasing me right now Baby." I was surprised when she actually obeyed me.

Her head moved to the side and she licked from the base all the way back up to the tip. Before I could do anything she slid her warm mouth down and wrapped her lips tightly around my cock. She pulled back up to the tip slowly while looking up at me.

If I could take a picture of this exact moment I would.

Davina on her knees in front of me, her hands rubbing up and down my thighs, her mouth enclosed around me, her head bobbing back and forth at an even pace, and her bright beautiful eyes staring up at me to watch my reactions.

I reached my hand down to gather her wet hair into a makeshift ponytail to help guide her.

It took everything I had in me to refrain myself from bucking my hips forward to make her take the rest of my dick in her tiny mouth.

As if she was reading my mind, Davina slid her head down further causing my tip to hit the back of her throat.

She didn't have a reaction to the contact, whereas most girls would have gagged.

I swear if she doesn't have a gag reflex I will go crazy and lose all sanity I have left.

With every couple of bobs of her head she would only leave the tip in her mouth to suck on it, giving the most sensitive part of me it's own attention.

Maybe it was because of the attraction I felt towards her, or maybe she was just very skilled. Either way, this was by far the best head I had ever received in my life.

I could feel the pressure inside of me building up more and more as every second passed and it became harder for me to hold back my moans.

It became completely impossible when she moaned around me and sent vibrations throughout my whole body.

I couldn't even hold her eye contact anymore as I threw my head back and closed my eyes. "Fucking hell Angel. Just like that."

If she doesn't stop soon I'm going to cum straight down her throat.

Let her continue her actions a little longer until I pulled her head back by her hair. She was breathing deep and heavily in an attempt to catch her breath due to her air way being cut off.

"I wanna cum when I'm so deep inside you that you want to scream for me." I told her.

I left my hand under her chin to make sure she kept her eyes locked onto mine as she rose up to her feet. Once she was at her full hight I moved my hands down to grab onto the back sides of her thighs, right where they met her ass.

I was able to pick her up effortlessly and pull her body flush against mine. Our lower regions were pressed together tightly, and our chests pushed into each other's.

I turned us so Davina's back would be against the wall. The coldness coming in contact with her skin made her slightly gasp and arch her back, pushing her even further into my body.

I removed one of my hands from her thigh to grab the base of my cock. I brushed it across her clit and down her slit a few times which caused a few needy wines to come from Davina's lips.

"If you want it that bad Baby put it in yourself." After my statement a huff of frustration came from her but she obeyed me anyway.

My hand went back to her thigh once she grabbed ahold of my dick. She placed it right at her entrance and drove her hips forward so I finally slipped inside of her tight hole.

I will never be able to get over the feeling of her warm walls wrapping around me so perfectly.

"Holy shit Angel. You feel so fucking good." The only response I got was a moan as she kept moving her hips into mine.

Eventually I needed my control back. I used one hand to pin her hips back into the wall so she would stop her movements, but I picked up where she left off. Only my thrust were rougher. The change in pace caused mine and Davina's moans to increase in volume.

She threw her head back and closed her eyes tightly to moan out for me. "Fuck Matteo."

From the shaking of her legs that were wrapped around me I could tell she was getting closer and closer to her high.

"Say my name again Princess." I told her I wanted to hear her scream and I wasn't going to let her finish until she did.

"Matteo." Once again she moaned my name, but it still wasn't loud enough for me.

"Louder." I knew she heard me but it was obvious that the pleasure was getting to be too much for her to speak. I grabbed her by the neck and applied pressure on it to make her look me dead in the eyes. "You're not gonna cum until you scream it."

She would be pissed if I stopped right now, when she was so close to the euphoric feeling we were both craving right now. Honestly, I didn't want to stop either because I was also so close to reaching it myself.

Thankfully she gave in. Another hard and deep thrust and not only did she scream my name, but her walls tightened around me as she came. The feeling of her walls closing in on me tighter brought me to my high as well.

I didn't even bother pulling out as I spilled every last drop of cum that I had inside of her.

I slowly pulled out and looked down to watch as our liquids that were mixed together started dropping out of her tight hole. The drops hit the shower floor, only to be washed down the drain by the running water.

I placed Davina back down on her feet and we both washed off our bodies before getting out of the shower.

We both walked back into the bed room only covered by towels.

"Put on a bathing suit, I want to take you down to the beach." I told her as I started digging through my own bag to find a pair of swim trunks.

Davina pulled out two bathing suits and laid them out on the bed. One was a dark red wine like color while the other was black. "Which one should I wear?" She asked me.

I started smirking when I saw the red one because ironically the color matched almost perfectly with the color of the swim trucks I pulled out. "The red one."

She quickly pieced together why I chose that one when she saw the color of my shorts. "Awww you want us to be matching. How adorable." She giggled afterwards.

I knew she was trying to tease me in a way, but I always know how to tease her right back. "Maybe, or maybe I just think that color looks so fucking sexy on you."

Davina went silent, only looking at me for a few seconds before blushing and then looking down to the bathing suit laying in front of her. She put the black one back in the bag before she dropped her towel to the floor.

The sun light shining in from the windows cascaded across her body making it look as though she was glowing. We've been here for the less than a day and I already want to move down here so I can see these types of views everyday.

I literally had to tear my eyes away from her so I could put on my own bathing suit.

Davina was adjusting her bathing suit in the body mirror as I finished tying the string on mine. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I moved her hair off of her shoulder so I could plant a light kiss to it.

"You ready Angel?"

-A.N-
This was honestly just a filler chapter. Just in case I have to say it again, DAVINA WILL NOT GET PREGNANT IN THIS BOOK. Sorry if that was something you were hoping for but it's just something that I don't want for her and Matteo. Maybe in future books I will include pregnancy (even though as of right now I don't plan on it). Anyway I would like to add that there is not many chapters left of The Devils Love. Honestly that saddens me because I have had so much fun writing my first book but all good things must come to end eventually. But I love you guys and thank you for everything.

N.T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.9K 59
⚠️18+⚠️ *I added smut, heavy smut* Disclaimer-I started this when I was eleven, almost twelve so this is in need of heavy editing and definitely not...
533K 19.2K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
11.4M 485K 38
"The Caregiver and the Mob Boss" ❦ Avelina makes her money by taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. When she is handed a case about...
898K 25.3K 42
Matteo D'Angelo, the Don of the D'Angelo family is grieving the loss of his wife while still trying to run Chicago and keep his enemies at bay. Matt...