Not Guilty // William Afton

By opithoe

Willow Lister, age 26. In desperate need for a job, she tries out Freddy Fazbears. There she finds out, that... More

*read*
one •
two •
three •
four
five
six •
seven •
eight
nine
ten •
eleven •
twelve •
thirteen
fourteen •
fifteen
sixteen •
eighteen •
nineteen •
twenty •
twenty one
twenty two •
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight •
twenty nine •
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five •
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine •
forty •
forty one •
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five •
forty six
forty seven •
forty eight
forty nine•
fifty : stay quiet•
epilouge.

seventeen

1.5K 48 49
By opithoe

"You've reached William.. uh.. Afton. Don't call back." the voicemail 'spoke'.

"Shit!" I slammed the telephone on the desk.

I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I'm right here love." a voice from behind me spoke.

I quickly turned around and met Williams gray eyes. His face seemed melancholy.

He had been wearing a plain white tee with purple sweatpants.

I didn't think. I simply pulled myself into him, meeting his warm chest.

his heart was calm, beating steadily.

He didn't hesitate this time. He fully wrapped his arms around my body, bringing me closer than I was before.

He lightly kissed my forehead, keeping his nose and lips touching it.

"How long have you been here?" I mumbled against his neck.

He took a moment to respond. "I only just arrived."

"Why?" I asked.

"Something told me to come. I knew earlier I should've been here, when we were back at the restaurant, but I just couldn't hold back anymore. I couldn't sleep, I knew this would happen." he quietly spoke.

I quietly cried in his neck. "What am I gonna do.."

"You're not gonna do anything. I will." he spoke against my forehead.

I looked up at him. "What? William I-"

"If anybody asks, I killed her. I took her life, I hid her body." William whispered.

"I can't let you take the blame." I refused.

"I've already got so much blame to take. What's one more gonna do?" William continued.

"Increase your chances of never getting out of jail." I responded.

"I think i'm far beyond a release date by now love. You have so much ahead of you. I can't let one body take that away from you." William slowly pulled away from the hug.

"Besides, who said anybody's going to get caught anyway?" he lightly smiled. He planted one last kiss on my forehead. "Go run yourself a bath darling, you're all bloody. I'll be right back, I promise."

I nodded as William walked away into the kitchen, reappearing and exiting the apartment with Julia's body.

I wiped the tears off my face, closing the door behind William.

-

I sighed.

"Love?" Williams voice from behind the door called.

"I'm here." I responded.

"Alright. Just wanted to let you know I got rid of her. I cleaned your floor and got rid of the evidence. I'll be in the living room if you need me." William explained. He began to walk away from the door.

"Wait." I told him.

"Yeah?"

"You can come in." I assured.

"W-What? But you're in the bath, are you not, you know?" William stuttered.

I lightly chuckled. "It's fine, there's too many bubbles for you to see anything."

"I don't know.. are you sure you're alright with that?"  he asked.

A child murderer, yet respectful.

"It's all okay." I said.

The doorknob twisted as the door slowly opened to reveal a tall William covering his eyes.

I giggled. "William, it's okay, I said there's too many bubbles for you to see anything."

He hesitantly uncovered his eyes.

He took the stool from the corner and brought it over next to the tub, sitting down in front of me.

He looked nervous.

"Thank you.." I barely whispered.

He looked at me. "It's nothing."

"Nothing? I think you just did a pretty big thing." I told.

He shrugged his shoulders and pointed at my neck. "You haven't touched your neck at all, it's going to get infected."

"It's gonna burn." I grimaced.

He brought the stool closer to me, taking the rag from the shower caddy.

"It's an open wound darling, it's got to be taken care of. Come." he motioned me to move closer.

I brought myself closer to him, allowing him to touch my neck.

He dipped the rag into the warm water, squeezing the water out and bringing it up to my neck.

He gently placed his hand on the back of my neck and his thumb on my chin, tilting my head carefully.

He softly and cautiously began cleaning the majority of the wound that could be touched.

I gritted at the water sting.

"You know.. I'm glad I finally have my own place. It's peaceful around here." I striked a convo.

William grinned. "Why, so you can kill people in peace?"

I looked at him.

"Sorry, I'll make those jokes later." he straightened his face.

I lightly chuckled at his sudden seriousness. "No, it was funny."

William smiled and dipped the bloody rag back in the tub, squeezing the blood & water out before bringing it back up to my neck again.

"There is actually a little too much bubbles in here, it's about to overflow." he chuckled.

I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Would you rather there be no bubbles at all?"

"What- No no of course not!" William turned pink.

I grinned at his blushing.

He pulled the rag away and stood, tossing it into the sink and running it under cool water. He took the stool and placed it where he found it before. "Come to the living room when you're done, I'll wrap your neck."

"Okay." I nodded.

William nodded back and began walking out.

"William?" I called.

"Hm?" he turned around.

"Could you get me my towel please? It's just behind my bedroom door." I asked.

"Oh, yeah." he walked out of the bathroom.

What if all those things Julia said were true? About the way he talks about me, looks at me, talks to me. about loving me?

William may not be the best guy, but I know he's the best guy to me.

The truth is, I have always liked him a little bit like that. At least recently, not too much when we were kids.

I was right. He did change. But I can get used to this change.

William walked back into the bathroom with my white towel. "Here." he placed it on top of the sink.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

He smiled back and walked out, closing the door behind me for privacy.

-

I walked down the hallway and into the kitchen. I looked into the living room from there.

William was sitting on the couch, flipping through a mystery novel that I had left out earlier.

"You can have it if you'd like, it's not too much my style." I speak up.

William turns around and looks into the kitchen. "Oh" he quietly spoke before standing up and joining me in the kitchen.

I sat down on a stool.

"Right, where's your first aid kit?" William asked.

I motioned my chin to a cabinet above the fridge.

William reached above the fridge and opened the cabinet, pulling out a white a red first aid kit.

He set it down on the island and opened it, searching through the bunch of stuff in there. He pulled out a pin and bandages.

"Could you put your hair up or hold it back?" he asked.

I nodded and pulled my wet hair back.

William pulled the other island stool in front of me and sat down.

He slowly began wrapping the cloth around my neck, cautiously making sure he doesn't brush it along the wound.

I looked at him as he did it. I looked at all his features.

His chipped tooth that peeked out from between his lips, his cold and gray eyes, the eye bags that accompanied them. His disheveled hair that fell perfectly on his forehead. His pale, anemic skin.

My favorite part about it all must've been his eye bags and pale skin. They suited him perfectly.

William pinned the cloth together on my skin, hiding my lightly slit throat.

"Thank you.." I whispered.

He smiled.

I pulled him into a hug once again. I wanted to thank him over and over about what he did today. I don't know what I would've done.

Instead of hugging me back, he stood up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Bed or couch?"

"Couch. It's closer." I mumbled.

He led me back into the living room where he was once sitting.

He let me lay down on the longer side of the couch while he simply just sat next to me on the normal part.

I brought myself closer to him, or rather his lap since I was laying down. I placed my head on top of his lap as a pillow.

He placed his hand on my head and ran his fingers through my hair. "Go to sleep.."

"You too." I whispered.

"Goodnight Willow." he whispered back.

"Goodnight Will."

William brought his head back against the couch and kept his hand on my head, allowing me to fall asleep.

-
A/N

i fr just wrote these past 2 chapters at 1 am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.6K 70
(Alternate Universe Story Coming Soon...) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is a harbin...
1.4K 336 43
There are no longer updates to this book, but enjoy anyway! In this story, you will be a teenage girl named Pheonix Afton, the daughter of a murdere...
964 59 23
Well I finally submitted myself, i'm finally going to write my first official fanfiction (that other people will see). As for the actual plot... Our...
433K 8.6K 26
‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️💥FEMALE READER💥⚠️⚠️⚠️‼️ About: The Aftons move in next door and you're acquainted with the family. Quickly becoming friends with michael, b...