ABOMINATION , the vampire dia...

By sirynic

❝ YOU'RE IN TOO DEEP THIS TIME, YOU KNOW THAT, RIGHT? ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ MATURE THEMES & STRONG LANGUAGS! t... More

prologue
ACT ONE ━━ the sacrifice
ACT ONE: playlist
i. return to mystic falls
ii. i thought you were dead
iii. ding, ding, ding
iv. the carnival from hell
v. the wolf man

ABOMINATION

1.9K 42 15
By sirynic

abominationbook one
❝ they called you an abomination,
just like me. ❞
written by ryn

❛ tell me every terrible thing you ever
did, and let me love you anyway. ❜

  •  •  ( viewing settings )  •  • 
✦  •  •  ✧  •  •  ✦
black background , arial

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✦ — • • TABLE OF CONTENTS
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

• • •

ACT ONE. —— SEASON TWO
THE SACRIFICE

ACT TWO. —— SEASON THREE
THE ORIGINALS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

— • • EXTENDED SUMMARY
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

• • • •

❛ i was dead when i woke up this morning
i'll be dead before the day is done. ❜
—— seven devils / florence + the machine

Ginevra Beth Salvatore was dead. She had been dead for over a hundred years. Well, that's what Damon and Stefan Salvatore believed, anyway.

In 1864, after finding her brothers "dead" bodies in the middle of the road, Ginevra's father, Giuseppe, decided to burn his daughter alive in Fell's Church with twenty-seven vampires. He had learned that his late wife was unfaithful and Ginevra was not his daughter. Not only was she not his own blood, she was also a siphon witch. An "abomination" to Giuseppe and all witches. So he needed Ginevra dead. She would either burn to death or her body would be drained of blood by the vampires before the first match was lit.

What no one knew was that Katherine Pierce, a vampire, had convinced a guard to let them both out of the church that night. The girls escaped and went on the run... well, until Katherine had had enough of Ginevra and killed her, not knowing she had taken vampire blood before, transforming into the world's first ever witch-vampire hybrid. A heretic. One of nature's loopholes.

So that was that. Ginevra thought her brothers were dead. The Salvatore brothers thought their little sister was dead, and they went their separate ways and spent the next 144 years believing the other was dead.

Now in 2009, Damon and Stefan Salvatore are back in Mystic Falls falling in love with a human girl who looks exactly like Katherine. And when Katherine shows up in town, she is intent on wreaking havoc on anyone and everyone she can.

At that same time, Ginny and fellow vampire, Evangeline Renza, have finally tracked down Katherine in Mystic Falls. Ginny goes back to her hometown for the first time in over a century and plans to kill Katherine for what she did to her all those years ago. What Ginny doesn't plan is discovering her brothers aren't dead and have been alive the whole time.

Thus, begins Ginevra "Ginny" Salvatore's wild life through the supernatural in Mystic Falls, which all seems to center around her brothers and a certain doppelgänger named Elena, who looks identical to Ginny's sworn enemy, Katherine, who just returned to Mystic Falls claiming to have come back for Stefan Salvatore.

With Katherine returning, werewolves flooding the town with an urge to kill, and the oldest vampires in history coming after them, Ginny wished she had stayed out of Mystic Falls just a little bit longer.

THE ORIGINAL HERETIC...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

GINEVRA SALVATORE SERIES
—— BOOK ONE

— • • written by sirynic
— • • published 05.24.22
— • • status ongoing

— • • STARRING
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

GINEVRA "GINNY" SALVATORE !
—— madison davenport

"the not-so-dead salvatore sister"

— • • EXTENDED CAST
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

adeline rudolph as
evangeline "angie" renza

ian somerhalder as
damon salvatore

paul wesley as
stefan salvatore

nina dobrev as
elena gilbert/katherine pierce

joseph morgan as
klaus mikaelson

kat graham as
bonnie bennett

daniel gillies as
elijah mikaelson

candice king as
caroline forbes

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

COPYRIGHTED  •  •  —  ✦ copyrighted © 2022. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, translated, or copied. This includes  graphics made for this story and its plotline. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.

DISCLAIMER •  •  —  ✦  I do not own
The Vampire Diaries nor any of the show's characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to the rightful creators and owners. I do, however,
own the characters, plot, background, and dialogue I created for my ocs and her storyline that appear in this story. Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated.

WARNINGS •  •  —  ✦ this story contains strong language, death, suggestive themes, mentions of violence and injuries. as well as gore, blood, and overcoming important topics. all the vampire diaries stuff plus stronger language. this may be triggering to some readers, so if this content causes you discomfort, i suggest a different story, or proceed with caution.

VISUALS •  •  —  ✦ graphics, edits, and trailers are usually made by me unless stated otherwise. most of the gifs are made by me, and if they aren't, i find them on google and tumblr. the filters i use on some of my graphics and gifs are polarr filters & psds. polarr filters: @/svftsvt @/kaijucat   @/shyzsana. the filters i use on the cover of this book and the banners at the end of the chapters are @/kaijucat on polarr. psd credit: @/yuakk on deviantart. the layout of this introduction and soundtrack plus some of the other chapters are made by -voidlegends. if you want to use the layout, please ask them so they're aware and credit them! otherwise it will be considered plagiarism.

SIRYNIC ✏️🤍
Thank you for deciding to read this book! I hope you enjoy! And I really hope Ginny's story will make sense throughout the book when it is explained, because I love her with my whole heart and I think you will too. Remember, since this is a fanfic, it's not going to be exactly like the show. Mainly cause Ginny is the first heretic, meaning Valerie isn't, so if I decide to write Ginny into that season, it will be different. Please don't comment that this fanfic isn't exactly like the show. Also jsyk, since the Originals don't come until seasons 2&3, Ginny won't meet Klaus until like the end of act 1, so be patient.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

27.5K 1.2K 9
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
111K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
1.2M 30.8K 53
"𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙥 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨." "𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙣-𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙤...
15.7K 437 12
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲" tvd || season...