๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™-๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Š๐™๏ฟฝ...

By FelixQuagmire

Where two brothers tackle their normal life while at the same time becoming your friendly neighborhood web-sl... More

๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘ + ๐„๐๐ƒ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„
๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ...
๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด
๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜น๐˜บ
๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
๐…๐€๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ
๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง-๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...?
๐๐Ž ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ-๐“๐‡๐„-๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„๐’
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #1
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #2
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #3
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #4
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #5
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #6
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #7
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #8
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #9
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #10

๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ-๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด

4K 133 35
By FelixQuagmire

Two months later

Peter and Y/N were in a train to school. Y/N was holding his skateboard as his brother was texting someone. He glanced at Peter's phone and saw him texting Happy.

"They definitely won't call us." Y/N told him.

"They will, Y/N." Peter protested. "Just wait for the perfect time."

Y/N huffed. "Whatever you say."

The two of them exited the train and walked towards the school gate. It has been two months since the civil war of the Avengers. Since then, Y/N and Peter pretty much just patrolling around, becoming your friendly neighborhood web-slingers.

They made their way to the entrance. A car honked at them, making the two quickly walked forward. Peter glanced at the car and saw Flash looking at him with a grin.

"Sup', Penis Parker!" The bully shouted.

"Oh, he's so dead." Y/N muttered.

"Come on, man." Peter patted his brother's shoulder. "Let's just ignore him."

The two made their way through the crowded hallway. Y/N decided to drop his skateboard and rode it slowly beside Peters. Eventually, a teacher noticed him.

"Parker!"

Y/N hopped off his skateboard and put it underneath his arm.

"Yes, sir?"

"You want to keep the skateboard?"

Y/N glanced at his skateboard. "Yeeeah."

"Then keep it off the ground." The teacher said. Y/N just nodded and walked away, trying to catch up on Peter.

"Wheels up! Got that?" The teacher added.

"Okay!" Y/N shouted back. He grumbled underneath his breath and heard Peter chuckling.

"What's up with you riding a skateboard and teachers got mad about it?" Peter asked.

"That's what I'm saying! I don't do anything wrong." Y/N replied as the two reached their lockers. Y/N put his skateboard in his locker and grabbed his books. Suddenly, a LEGO minifigure crept in between their shoulders as a rough, deep voice can be heard from behind.

"Join me together. We build my new LEGO Death Star."

Peter and Y/N turned around and saw Ned with his LEGO's Palpatine minifigure.

"What?" Peter gasped. "No way, that's awesome. How many pieces?"

"3,803." Ned replied.

"That's definitely a lot." Y/N chimed in.

" I know!" Ned smiled. "You two wanna build it tonight?"

Peter finished taking his books as the three walked together. "No, we can't tonight. We got the Stark Internship."

Y/N sighed. Peter was still not over with 'someone will call you for the next mission'.

Ned hummed and nodded. "Stark Internship. Always got that Internship."

"Yeah, well, hopefully, soon it'll lead to having a real job with them." Peter replied.

"That would be so sweet."

"How so?" Y/N asked Ned.

"Like, he'd be all, "Good job on those spreadsheets, Peter and Y/N. Here's a gold coin."."

Y/N and Peter looked at him. Ned shrugged. "I don't know how jobs work."

"That's exactly how they work." Peter nodded making Ned smiled.

They were then approached by a certain blondie. Gwen gave them a cute smile, showing her dimples.

"Hey, guys. Any plans today?" She asked the trio.

"Oh, yeah. I got myself a new LEGO Death Star." Ned told her.

"What? Again?" Gwen gasped. "That's so cool."

"Yeah, you wanna help me build it?"

"Sure." The blonde replied before turning to Y/N, who's literally staring at her for the past minutes.

"Hey." Gwen snapped her fingers in front of Y/N's face. He shook his head and realized he stared at Gwen for too long.

"Oh, hi Gwen." Y/N greeted with a flustered look.

"Hi." She giggled. "Betty wants to meet us after lunch. It's about the decathlon."

"Yeah, I'll be there." Y/N nodded.

Gwen gave him a smile. She then decided to walk with the trio.

"So, how's the internship?" She asked.

"It's so cool." Peter replied.

"Well, it's cool because you two got to meet Tony Stark." Gwen said.

"Aww, someone's jealous." Y/N smirked.

"No, I'm not." Gwen pouted. She then looked at Ned. "So, where do you wanna build your LEGO Death Star?"

"Probably at your house." Ned looked at Y/N. "If you wouldn't mind."

"Yeah, sure. You can come by." Y/N replied.

"Great, so first, I'll knock out the bones of the Death Star at my place. And then, I'll come by afterwards because for the most part, the difficult thing is the base of it..." As Ned was explaining about his LEGO Death Star, Y/N noticed that his brother was staring at something...or someone. He darted his eyes forward and saw the popular girl herself, Liz Allan.

"...So, how do you think?" Ned finished.

"That'd be great." Peter muttered.

Gwen whispered at Y/N as she looked at Peter. "I think your brother has a crush on Liz."

"Yeah, no doubt about it." Y/N whispered back.

The four were now having lunch at the cafeteria. They were also staring at Liz, who's hanging the banner for the upcoming Homecoming.

"Did Liz get a new top?" Peter asked, keeping his eyes on Liz.

"No. We've seen that before, but never with that skirt." Ned replied.

"If I'm gay, I would definitely date her." Gwen said.

"We should probably stop staring before it gets too creepy." Y/N told them.

"Too late."

The four turned their heads and saw MJ sitting beside them, reading a book.

"You guys are losers." She added.

"Then, why do you sit with us?" Ned asked.

"Because I don't have any friends."

"That's kinda...dark." Y/N muttered.

Gwen and Y/N were now sitting in front of Betty. She got papers everywhere on her desk with Jason next to him, playing video games on his phone.

"So, since the decathlon is just around the corner, I want both of you to make a report out of it." Betty told Y/N and Gwen.

"As in...interviewing them?" Y/N asked.

"More like...follow them to the decathlon." Betty said. "It's more refreshing to feel the experience itself rather than asking someone."

"That's kinda cool." Gwen nodded. "Sure, we're in."

"Great." Betty smiled. "Hope you guys get a really good story in it."

"No worries, Betty. We're gonna get it." Y/N replied.

"Okay, then. See you guys tomorrow." Betty said.

The two then left the room and made their way to their class, not before exchanging goodbyes.

 • • •

Peter and Y/N walked down the streets after getting some sandwiches from Deli's. They entered the alley where they began to strip their clothes. Not gay, by the way.

They finished suited up before webbing their backpacks at the dumpster. They then webbed up towards the rooftop and perched themselves at the edge, observing the surroundings.

"Finally." Peter breathed out. "You ready, Scarlet Spider?"

"Hell yeah, Spider-Man." Y/N replied. They looked at the distance and saw someone stealing a bike. Y/N rushed first and stopped him by landing in front of him, with his hand holding a web.

"Hi." He then webbed up the thief. He's now dangling on the ceiling.

Peter then landed next and looked up at the thief. "Whoa, that's so cool." He then noticed the bike that was on the floor.

"Hey, uh..." Peter looked at the crowds. "Hey, is this anybody's bike? No?"

A guy came out from the shop. Peter noticed him.

"Hey, buddy, is this your bike?"

"I have no change." The guy muttered.

"Does anyone have a pen? You have a pen?" Peter asked the crowds. Y/N sighed and crossed his arms at his brother's behavior.

After that, they swung themselves across the city before sitting on a moving a train. They then stood on top of a building. A voice called out to them.

"Hey, you two are the spider guys on YouTube, right?"

Y/N and Peter looked below and saw a guy with glasses and an old man.

"Call us Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider." The younger brother replied.

"Okay, Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider. Do a flip!"

They both simultaneously did a flip at the same time. The guy and the old man were impressed.

"Yeah!"

"Not bad!"

They were now ended up sitting at the edge of a building sandwiches. The patrol was quite interesting and there's some dumb stuff happened like Peter accidentally thought that this guy wanted to steal a car but it was actually his car making the residents were angry at him. Y/N also helped a lost Dominican lady. She was kind enough to buy him a churro.

"You have reach the voicemail of...Happy Hogan."

"Hey, Happy." Peter spoke as he and Y/N were sitting on someone's balcony, eating the sandwiches that they bought from Deli's. "Here's our reports for the night. Y/N stopped a grand theft bicycle and couldn't find the owner so I just left a note. Y/N also helped a lost Dominican lady. She was really nice and bought him a churro. Kinda jealous, not gonna lie."

Y/N chuckled as Peter continues talking. "I'm just um- like me and Y/N could be doing more. And I'm just curious about when the next real mission is gonna be." He sighed. "Just call me back. It's Peter. Parker." He ended the call.

"You know he's not gonna call you back, right?" Y/N asked as he finished eating his sandwich.

"I know." Peter said in a defeated tone. He checked his web shooter and his HUD noticed him that its web fluids was low. Peter presses a button, making the empty web fluids tube flying upwards. Y/N then quickly caught in in mid-air. He then gave it back to Peter. The younger brother smiled at him before keeping the empty tube for refill and put on a new full tube of web fluids inside his web shooter.

Y/N and Peter some commotions going on in the distance. They turned their heads and saw four men wearing masks entering a bank.

"Finally, something good." Peter muttered. He and Y/N adjusted their masks before swinging towards the bank to stop the robbers.

In the bank, one of the robbers used some kind of machine with a glowing purple stone powering it.

"Yo, this high tech stuff makes it too easy."

"Told you it was worth it."

The robber then stepped aside so that his colleague can use another type of machinery to open the ATM machine.

"Whoa, nice." His friend said. "We can go like five more places tonight."

Unbeknownst to them, Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider quietly entered the bank. They turned around and saw the robbers were busy grabbing the monies. Peter placed his hand on the doorframe as he made himself comfortable enough before he and Y/N started to fight them.

Peter cleared his throat. "Sup', guys. Forget your PIN number?"

The robbers turned towards the voice and saw the spider-duo.

"Oh, my God." Y/N muttered as the robbers were wearing the Avengers' masks for children.

"Whoa, you're the Avengers!" Peter exclaimed. "What are you guys doing here?"

The robbers who wore Thor's and Iron Man's masks approached Peter. Y/N slipped past them and started to deal with another two who wore Hulk's and Captain America's masks.

A/N: So, just don't want you guys to confuse, I'm gonna refer the robbers based on which Avengers' masks they wore.

Hulk attacked first but Y/N quickly evaded it before kicking on the knee. He then roundhouse kicked him. Captain America came from his back and trapped him in a tight hug. Y/N gritted his teeth before elbowed him in the stomach and webbed him on the wall.

As Hulk stood up, he grabbed the gun machinery that contains the glowing purple stone. Peter quickly punched Iron Man, and the robber fell backwards, colliding with Hulk. Suddenly, Thor got up and rammed himself towards Y/N and Peter but thanks to their spider-sense, they jumped and stuck to the ceiling. Y/N then webbed Thor's both legs and hands.

They thought the job was done, but they didn't realized Hulk got up and took the gravity gun. He aimed towards the spiders. Y/N saw it first and dodged and the gun made Peter floating and trapped in a core energy.

"Whoa, what is that thing!" Y/N exclaimed before he got hit by a shotgun's butt that Iron Man was holding.

Hulk swung the gravity up and down, making Peter hitting the floor and the ceiling.

"I'm starting...to think...you're not...the Avengers!"

Iron Man held Y/N down by placing the shotgun on his throat. The robber pushed down the weapon, trying to make Y/N out of breath. Y/N looked behind Iron Man and saw his brother was in trouble. He slowly raised his arm and shot a web at the back of Hulk. He pulled Hulk towards him, hitting Iron Man as well.

Captain America and Thor got out from the webs and started to fight Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider. At the store across the street, Mr. Delmar spotted the scene as he held his phone near his ear.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Uh, Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider are fighting the Avengers in a bank on 21st Street."

Back in the bank, Thor was about to reach the shotgun on the floor and fired at Peter but he quickly knocked the gun away.

"All right, guys. Let's wrap this up, it's school night." Peter told the robbers before spinning kicked Thor. Iron Man was about to use the gravity gun on Y/N, who was dealing with Captain America. Luckily, Peter webbed the gun as it stuck on the glass walls.

"So, how did thugs like you get techs like this?" Peter asked as he slowly pulled Iron Man's mask. Suddenly, Hulk grabbed the gun with the glowing purple stone. He charged it to max level before aiming it at Peter.

"PETER!" Y/N called out. Peter quickly moved out of the way as Hulk shot a powerful purple beam that hit the store across the street.

Y/N and Peter turned around and saw the destructions of Mr. Delmar's store.

"Shit." Y/N breathed out. He and Peter ran to the store to save Mr. Delmar.

"Hey, Mr. Delmar! You in here?" Peter called out. "Does anybody in here? Hello?"

Fortunately, Mr. Delmar was still alive as Peter helped him exited his destroyed store with Y/N followed behind, carrying a cat.

Peter looked at the destroyed bank and saw the robbers were gone.

"Oh, come on."

"You okay?" Y/N asked Mr. Delmar.

"Yeah, thanks." He replied.

"Good." Y/N nodded. He then gave the cat back to Mr. Delmar before swinging away with Peter and landed on a nearby rooftop.

Peter pulled out his phone and called Happy before putting it on loud speaker.

"Yeah?"

"Happy, the craziest thing just happened to me and Y/N. These guys were robbing an ATM with these high tech weapons-"

"Hey, hey, take a breath. I don't have time for ATM robberies with a thoughtful note you leave behind. I have moving day to worry about. Everything's gotta be out of here by next week."

"Wait, you're moving?" Y/N asked. "Who's moving?"

"Yeah, don't you watch the news? Tony sold Avengers tower. We're relocating to a new facility upstate where hopefully, the cell service are much worse."

"Well, what about me and Y/N?" Peter asked.

"What about you and Y/N?"

"Well, what if Mr. Stark need us or something or I don't know, something big goes down." Peter replied. "Look, can I please just talk to Mr. Stark?"

"Look, just stay away from anything too dangerous. I'm responsible for making sure you and Y/N are responsible."

"We are responsible!" Peter exclaimed as he and Y/N landed on an alley where they webbed up their backpacks. Y/N went to the dumpster and noticed their backpacks were gone.

"Uh, Peter." Y/N called out. Peter looked at him before glancing at the dumpster.

"Ah, crap." He muttered. "Our backpacks' gone."

"That doesn't sound responsible."

"I'll call you back."

"Feel free not to."

"So...what now?" Y/N asked Peter.

"Let's just go home." The younger brother muttered. Both web-slingers went back to May's apartment. They looked through the window and saw their bedroom door was slightly opened. They also saw May was cooking something in the kitchen. They quietly entered their bedroom and crawled on the ceiling. Y/N landed first on the ground and turned around. Ned and Gwen were sitting on their bed, with the LEGO Death Star on Ned's hands.

"Shit." Y/N muttered. Ned, with his mouth gaped, accidentally let the LEGO set fell down to the ground, breaking it into pieces. Peter turned around and saw his best friends as well.

"What was that?" May called out from the kitchen.

"Uh, it's nothing!" Peter replied. "It's nothing."

"You both are the spider-duo, from YouTube." Ned told them.

"We're not, we're not." Peter shook his head and pressed the spider logo on his chest, letting the suit loosed and fell to the floor.

"You two literally crawled on the ceiling." Gwen chimed in.

"No, we wasn't- You guys, what are you two doing in our room?!" Peter asked them.

"Well, May let us in. Y/N said we're gonna finish the Death Star." Ned replied.

"You guys can't just busted in our room!" Peter shouted at them. Y/N heard footsteps approaching the door. He looked down and realized he was still in his suit. He quickly went to his bed and pulled the blanket, covering his body. May then entered the bedroom.

"That turkey meatloaf recipe is a disaster." May chuckled. "Let's go to dinner. Thai? Ned, Gwen you want Thai?"

"No!" Peter said quickly. "They got a thing."

"A thing to do after." Ned said.

"Yeah, my dad didn't let me eat Thai. I have a...bad stomach eating it." Gwen replied.

May nodded and saw Y/N tucked in a blanket. "Y/N, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good." Y/N smiled, giving her a thumbs up.

"Okay." May replied and glanced at Peter. "Maybe, put on some clothes."

Peter nodded before May closed the door. Then, they went back to freak out mode.

"Whoa, she doesn't know?" Ned asked them as Y/N quickly got out from his suit, his well-built physics in display, making Gwen blushed.

"Nobody knows!" Peter whisper shouted. He and Y/N then put on some comfortable clothes. "Well, I mean Mr. Stark knows because he made us the suits but that's it."

"Tony Stark made you that?" Gwen asked with wide eyes.

"Are you two an Avenger?" Ned added.

Before Y/N can reply, Peter spoke.

"Yeah, basically."

Ned was still in shock as Peter walked to him and told him not to tell everyone. Y/N sighed as he leaned against the wall. Gwen approached him.

"So, you're Scarlet Spider, huh?" She joked.

"Yeah." Y/N replied and looked down. "Things just got even crazier."

"Hey, you know me and Ned won't tell anybody, right?"

Y/N looked at her. "I hope. Because if these secrets got out, everyone will hurt the people that I cared and loved. And...I don't want you to get hurt."

"Nobody will ever hurt me." Gwen smiled. "My best friends are Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider after all."

Y/N chuckled. "Yeah, they are."

"So, I gotta go. My dad wants me to come home early."

"That makes sense. You're his daughter." Y/N shrugged.

Gwen giggled. "You're funny, Y/N Parker. See you at school."

The blonde exited the bedroom. Y/N then saw his brother and Ned standing still in front of him.

"You guys good?"

"She's definitely liked you." Peter said.

"No." Y/N shook his head. "She's not."

"Yes, she is." Ned chimed in.

"You know what, Ned? Maybe you should head home."

"Oh, yeah. Sure." Ned nodded. Before he can exited the room, he asked one last question.

"Wait, how do you two do this and the Stark Internship?"

"This is the Stark Internship." Both brothers replied. Ned nodded before exiting the room, leaving Peter and Y/N.

"Whoa, that was...crazy." Y/N said.

"You tell me, Y/N." Peter sighed. The brothers then prepared themselves to go to dinner with May. Things just got bigger and bigger for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 9.1K 40
โš ๏ธโš ๏ธContains spoilers for both Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธโš ๏ธI do not own any of the characters, plots or dialogue, save for...
580K 16.1K 35
Aunt May died while Peter was in school, taking away the last person on his family tree. Peter doesn't want to go into the system, he feels like he's...
20.1K 687 32
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...