Steve and Bucky's daughter y/n

By HoldenGrey0

Y/n is the 12 year old daughter to Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. A child genius much like her uncle Tony sta... More

[1]"Goddamn it Y/N not again !!"
[2]"Who the HELL got blood on my new carpet?!?!"
[3]"When we first found out you had been created"
[4]"Have fun my little queen"
[5]"Im glad you like it kid, you deserve it"
[6]"Ok Stevie, we'll be waiting here"
[7]"Good boy"
[8]"Ready, set, kill!"
[9]"Its rogers-BARNES, thank you"
[10]"Hey buck! Catch!"
[11]"Watch the begonias!"
[13]"Always, Sergeant"
[14]"You want to know how he disappeared"
[15]"it's called lento placido"
[16]"DO YOU STILL THINK TRUMPETS ARE COOL PETER?!"
[17]"i can do this until dinner"
[18]"y/n, please climb down from that bookcase"
[19]"is this common?"
[20]"I'm not getting involved"
[21]"goodnight guys"
[22]"oh stevie"
[23]"Do you think theres another spiderman in the world?"
[24]"boys you're going to hurt yourselves"
Turning point
[26]"happy birthday peter"
[27]"what kind of powers"
[28]"why are we smothering the children?"
[29]"she's never full"
[30]"I get them sometimes to"
[31]"you won't tell anyone?"
[32]"what if they don't stop?"
[33]"it's the school"
[34]"Eat"
[35]"I dont know what's wrong"
[36]"Have a good day"
[37]"Are you ok?"
[38]"Whats happening?!"
[39]"Higher dose!"
[40]"It's interesting...."
[41]"Ok... no more"
[42]"Calm down babygirl"
Not all those who wander are lost
[44]"I thought they were gone?"
[45]"Do you know where you are?"
[46]"Do you remember?"
[47]"I have no idea"
[48]"That wasn't a dream"
[49]"what the hell?"
[50]"DO SOMETHING!"
[51]"I'm so glad she's stubborn"
[END]"So, what's next year?"
*One-shot book*
Adjusting - 15 months
Genius? - 18 months
Zoo - 6 years old
Attached - 7 years old
2nd suspension - 7 years old
Joyride - 8 years old
cinema trip - 9 years old
Insomnia meetups - 10 years old

[12]"Captain america cant play frisbee!"

1.2K 21 4
By HoldenGrey0

It was very nice but once your food had gone down you started to get bored. So you crawled, really carefully, to the edge of the grass. Just enough so that you could see everyone but it would be hard for them to see you. By now a few of them had sat up and were talking, still around the crisp pile.

Armed with a web shooter (these things were very handy) you pushed your arm out so your hand was in the clearing, and you shot it into the crisp pile. Bucky saw the pack go flying towards your direction so he ran after it to chase you smiling.

Unfortunately you pulled back to hard and the packet went flying over your head as you watched it disappear. You turned back around to see your dad running towards you. Letting out a squeal you turned to run but he had already grabbed you. Flinging you in the air, kissing your head in between every throw, you couldn't stop laughing and trying to push him away.

"Trying to steal crisps now are we?" He asked.

"No, no I wasn't!"

He laughed at your lie and held you close hopping around in circles. "I saw it! I was sat right there!"

This made you laugh through your nose causing a snort to come out which just made you do it again.

Steve watched as you both happily danced around thinking back to the first time you came here.

You were three years old and Steve was sat in exactly the same place watching you both. Buck was sitting with one knee on the ground holding you close whispering something into your ear. It set off a massive grin on your face and he wondered what had been said. He kept watching as the grass, almost as tall as you, surrounded you both.

The insects danced around your head and buck put his hand out and a beautiful, bright blue butterfly landed gently on it. You looked mesmerised as you put your tiny face next to it staring into the strange creature.

Bucky picked up your hand and placed it on, "be very careful, it's fragile". It looked as if you were frozen in place watching its wings flap slowly.

Taking your other hand you were led back to Steve who looked very excited as you carefully walked over to him and held up your hand. "Wow baby girl what is that!" He asked.

"Butterfly", you stated simply.

Both your dads faces froze, you'd never spoke before and no one was sure if you ever would. They looked at each other, eyes wide, unsure how to react. They didn't want to scare you as they glanced down to see you unaware they were freaking out.

They didn't move until the butterfly lifted it's wings and flew away leaving you making a gurgling laughter noise. You opened your arms and fell into Steve who stood up, hugging you tight.  "That's right it is a butterfly" he said trying not to cry.
"Your so clever!" Exclaimed Bucky kissing the side of your head.

Steve was knocked out of his trance by an excited Bucky acting like a child, running up asking if anyone else wanted to come to the river just on the other side of the field. A few people stood up so you, buck, peter, Thor and Tony started walking. "Wait buck" steve called out before throwing your helmet at him. He caught it easily and caught up to you all. It wasn't far, in fact if it wasn't for the tall grass you would still be able to see the others.

The water started in a gentle, shallow stream and quickly got deeper and wider making it perfect for swimming and relaxing your feet in.

Buck walked over to put the bright red thing back on your head with an apologetic look as you huffed.

As soon as you could, You and Pete ran straight through the shallow area to the other side, making giant splashes with each step. On the way back through the water you both tried to jump on rocks without getting wet, but on the last jump Pete slipped covering his entire back. Everyone wasn't even trying to hide their laughter as he got up holding his arms out complaining about how cold it was.

He suddenly didn't care after spotting a lizard near some shrubbery. "Y/n its a lizard!" He yelled jumping back down into the edge of the water trying to catch it. "It ran away..." he said quietly moments later as he realised his front was now also completely soaked.

Still laughing from the last time, this didn't help the guys calm down at all so peter looked at you and smirked before you both splashed the three men. At first they just showed identical faces of shock before running through the water after you splashing you both as you ran. It was starting to get deeper and with little legs it was slowing you down whilst the taller adults had less trouble catching up to you. You felt Thors arms grip you, pulling you out of the water to hold you above his head. You looked over to Pete just as Tony had threw him into the deeper end making sure whatever clothing was still dry was now definitely not.

Moments later you followed, submerged into the ice cold. You broke through the water spluttering and laughing. Pete grabbed your arm and pulled you away from the others, further into the deep with his tongue stuck out knowing they would have to come after you both.

Climbing onto a giant rock so you could catch your breath you waved at the others who were standing in knee high water with their faces scrunched up. But they still weren't coming over so you and Pete jumped off the rock. After a few tries it didn't make a difference, so you climbed further and jumped again. A full ten minutes later of you both climbing higher and higher before jumping was still making no effect so you got out and started climbing the nearest tree.

"Oh god I'm getting flashbacks" said Bucky covering his eyes "shes gonna fall again". A splash made him look up to see you laughing and suggesting a higher branch this time. Bucky made an unintelligible noise so Thor offered to come and get you both. After taking off his jacket he put his arms out and dived in.

Pete looked over to see now only two men standing in the water, "uh oh y/n look!" You turned around before shouting, "ahhh swim quick!" Splashing around to try and swim faster wasn't working, just as you placed your hands on the embankment you were both grabbed causing you to let out a squeal.

"Come on children" said Thor as he effortlessly held you both up whilst swimming back. Once you were close enough Tony grabbed peter and carried him into the shallow waters, "how about we stay in this area and try and catch a lizard, your aunt would kill me if you drowned".

Buck grabbed you and held you close, trying not to show his worry, despite you being drenched. "Thank you Thor, i did not want to get in that water".

"Ahh no problem buck ill be dry again within the hour!"

The three of you walked over to Tony and you started helping Pete try and find a lizard. It was impossible to catch them! Everytime you could get close enough they would sprint away. After a long time of you aimlessly splashing around, your dad came up with a plan. He placed everyone in different positions ensuring the lizard wouldn't run that way and finally placed peter at the end to scoop it up.

Meanwhile the girls and bruce were still sat on the picnic blanket chatting whilst Steve and Clint threw around a frisbee. It flew through the air  and rebounded off Steve's hand. "Come on" shouted Clint, "captain America cant play frisbee! How's that possible".  "Shut up!" He replied throwing it as hard as he could so it would be impossible to catch, except Clint caught it almost effortlessly.

It took a long time but eventually a lizard ran out from beneath a plant and ran straight into Petes open hands. "We got it!" He cheered and everyone gave similar celebrations. "And i know exactly what we can do with it" Tony replied giving an evil smile.

Not long after, the small reptile was seated comfortably in Petes toy helicopter. You all snuck closer to the group sat on the blanket, getting close enough to see the reaction that was about to happen. Peter held the controls and Tony spoke the instructions, "camera on"
"check"

"Lizard comfortable"

"Check"

It took off and you all watched, sniggering as it got closer to the group of Wanda, Nat and bruce. Just as it hovered above them they looked up.

"Open the doors!" Said Tony sounding very excited.

With a press of the button, it dropped out right into the middle of the trio causing bruce to run away and Wanda to jump up screaming. Clint and Steve ran over to see the problem and saw it scuttle away back to its home. Nat turned to the loud laughing coming from you all, which is exactly when you stopped, terrified at her face. She started to walk towards you so jumping up, you all ran throwing each other down trying not to be the first she caught.

"It was Tony's idea!" You all shouted before Buck pushed him over to sacrifice and you all ran. Nat's icy stare went straight to Tony as he let out a yelp, scrambling to his feet and running. By now everyone else was watching the great Tony Stark screaming running away from a small person, laughing their heads off.

Eventually he tripped and couldn't get up in time so Nat grabbed him into a headlock. "What do you say stark", she spoke in a scarily calm voice.
"Um I'm sorry Nat, how about i treat you to a lovely new dress! Wanda to!" He spoke in desperation.

She let go, "That sounds great",  and started walking back with a smile.

Tony just let out a breath and leant back into the grass.

As Nat got closer she spoke to Wanda, "new dresses for us!" And high fived each other.

Bucky subtly stepped behind Steve to hide. "Really buck" he asked, lifting an eyebrow. He just shrugged in response, not moving. "And why is our child completely soaked?" But he just got the same response.

You and Pete were playing with the football (soccer ball) so everyone else joined in, even Bruce! Soon you had a full game going. Your team was you, buck, Clint and Nat against everyone else because otherwise it would've been unfair. Finally you were able to use the new goals. The game started with you passing it to Nat, she then crossed it to Bucky who kicked it up for Clint to head into the goal. He celebrated by running through everyone and pointing his hands like guns getting eye rolls in return.

It carried on like this with your team getting 9 goals whilst the other only got 1, you were running circles around them. With the ball at your feet you sprinted from one end of the pitch to the other dribbling around every single one of their players before blasting it at bruce in the goal. He ducked and it went straight in.

"Hey!" Shouted Pete "you cant use super soldier powers!"

"I wasn't! You just suck!"

"It's on" shouted Tony kicking the ball across the field. Just as you were about to kick it a web caught it and brought it right to Petes feet.

"What" you muttered before realising "oh were playing like that huh" you laughed running at full speed towards him. You caught up quickly and tackled the ball away passing it to Nat who pushed Steve to the floor. Wanda lifted it away from Nat to Thors feet and kicked it into the goal. it quickly became apparent that this game needed a referee as Nat was wrestling people for the ball, Clint was sending lightly shocking arrows into anyone that ran past him and Thor even caused it to rain slightly making everyone slip.

After hours everyone decided they'd had enough and walked over to sit back down, aching and covered in mud. You took off your helmet and sat down between Steve's legs with your back to his chest leaning against it. It was 6 o'clock already and the sun was getting low so a slight orange hue covered everything.

Still not completely dry you started to shiver so Bucky put his jumper on you and zipped it up. Now warm in your dads jumper, leaning against Steve and completely exhausted you closed your eyes and quickly drifted off.

"Well what do you say, i think its time to leave" spoke Tony looking at a sleeping you and half asleep peter. Everyone agreed and dragged themselves up to collect their things. Tonys bag now empty of alcohol so he held peters bag for him and Steve held yours whilst also putting the helmet on his head so it slid slightly to the side.

The walk back to the compound seemed to take forever, you stayed fast asleep in Steve's arms the whole way. Pete walked with his feet dragging on the floor with Tony putting an arm around him every now and then to make sure he didn't trip in his sleepy state.

Once back to the car you were placed into the back seat. "I think we'll be going straight home" spoke Bucky.

"Yea i should be getting this one home aswel", replied Tony with a now sleeping peter on his back.

Everyone said their goodbyes and you three were on your way back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1.1K 58
Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for death. I met evil when I was only a chi...
6.7K 162 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
38.9K 729 14
A BUCKY BARNES' DAUGHTER FANFIC In which a girl and a man meet, two broken souls. What will they do to fix each other? 𝑆𝑎𝑣𝑒 each other? ...
588K 19.1K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...