A Little More|| Thor Odinson

By thatonekidatskool

What if Thor had a wife. What if she left him. What happens when he finds her? Will they still be together? W... More

Intro
pilot
Soren's Pov
Thor's POV
Olivia's POV
3 years later
New character
14 years later
2 years later
Part 7
Part 8
A/N
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Olivia's pov
Aurora's Pov
New characters!!!!!!
Olivia's Pov
5 years later
Storm's Pov
Olivia's Pov
part 22
Part 23
Aurora POV
storm pov
Aurora POV
A/N

Part 15

66 0 2
By thatonekidatskool

A while later we are still flying ugh this is so boring I tried to go somewhere else but it didnt work."

I am Groot." Groot says. 

it's still crazy I can understand him. 

"Tinkle in the cup. Were not looking. whats there to see? Whats a twig? Everybody's seen a twig before." rocket says. 

"i am Groot." Groot says. 

"tree, pour whats in the cup out into space and then go in the cup again." dad says and rocket turns. 

"you speak Groot?"  rocket asks. 

"yes they taught it on Asgard. It was an elective." dad says. 

"i am Groot." Groot says. 

"you'll know when were close. Nidavellirs forge harnesses the blazing power of a neutron star. It's the birthplace of my hammer. Its truly awesome." dad says getting gloomy. 

"okay time to be the captain." rocket says getting out of his seat walking to dad. 

"so dead brother, huh?" 

my eyes widen that's so rude. 

"yeah that could be annoying." rocket says. 

"well, hes been dead before. But, no, this time i think it really might be true." dad says. 

"And you said your sister and your dad?" rocket says. 

"both dead." dad answers. 

"but still got a mom, though?" rocket asks. 

"killed by a dark elf." 

that's depressing. 

are me and mom his only family that's alive? 

Dang that's sad. 

"a best friend?" rocket asks. 

"stabbed through the heart." dad says. 

"hey you still have your daughter and your wife is probably fine." rocket says. 

"I guess." dad says. 

"you sure your up to this particular murder mission?" rocket asks. 

"absolutely. Rage and vengeance, anger, loss, regret there all tremendous motivators. They clear the mind. So I'm good to go." Dad says. 

"yeah, but this is Thanos we're talking about he's the toughest there is." Rocket says. 

"Well, he's never fought me." dad says. 

"yeah, he has." Rocket says. 

"he's never fought me twice. And I'm getting a new hammer, don't forget." Dad says. 

"it better be some hammer." the rocket says and it quits for a moment. 

"you know, I'm 1,500 years old. I've killed twice as many enemies like that. And every one of them would have rather killed me, but none succeeded. I'm only alive because fate wants me alive. Thanos is just the latest in a long line of bastards and he'll be the latest to feel my vengeance. Fate wills it so." dad says. 

"mmm-hmm. And what if you're wrong?" rocket asks and I look at them. 

"if I'm wrong, then what more could I lose?" dad says and I look away. 

"your wife and daughter." Rocket says and dad walks away. 

"I could lose a lot me, I could lose a lot. Okay. well if fate does want you to kill that crap sack you're gonna need more than one stupid eyeball." rocket says handing dad an eyeball. 

"what's this?" Dad asks. 

"what's it look like? Some jerk lost a bet with eon Contraxia." rocket says. 

"he gave you his eye?" dad asks. 

"no, he gave me 100 credits. I snuck into his room later that night and stole his eye." Rocket says. 

"thank you, sweet rabbit." Dad says. 

"hmm." rocket says and dad takes off his patch I then close my eyes and look away when I open them it's dark. 

"they were here." rocket says. 

"I don't think the eye works. Everything seems dark." Dad says standing up. 

"It ain't the eye." rocket says. 

It is really dark but somehow still light. 

Weird maybe it's a power. 

"Somethings wrong." dad says looking out.

"The stars gone out." dad says. 

"And the rings are frozen." dad says. 

Rocket lands the ship and we get out. "I hope these dwarves are better at forging than they are cleaning." rocket says. 

I light my hand so I can see. Dad looks at me. 

"Maybe they realized that they live in a junk pile in the middle of space." rocket says. 

"This forge hasn't gone dark in centuries." dad says. 

If it hasn't gone dark in a long time, why is it dark now?

"You said Thanos had a gauntlet, right?" Rocket asks. 

"Yes, why?" dad asks. 

"Look anything like that?" Rocket asks. 

"I am Groot." Groot says. 

"Go back to the pod." dad says. 

Before anyone can go dad is kicked into some stuff and i turn invisible and so does my fire.

so weird. 

the giant thing kicks rocket and Groot and walks towards dad. 

"Eitri, Wait!" Dad shouts. 

"Stop." Dad says and he stops. 

"Thor?" he asks and dad nods. 

I turn visible again. 

"What happened here?" dad asks. 

"You were supposed to protect us." he says. 

"Asgard was supposed to protect us." he yells and I flinch. 

"Asgard is destroyed." Dad says standing up straight. 

"Eitri, the glove. What did you do?" dad asks. 

And the thing walks away and sits down. 

"300 dwarves lived on this ring. I thought if I did what he asked, they'd be safe." the guy explains. 

"I made what he wanted. A device capable of harnessing the powers of the stones. And a device to dampen the goddess of life's power." What does that mean for mom? 

"Then he killed everyone anyway. All except me. Your life is yours, he said. But your hands are mine alone." So he took the guy's hands? 

"Eitri, this isn't about your hands." dad says. 

"Every weapon you've ever designed, and every ax, hammer, sword it's all inside your head." dad says giving yet another speech. 

"Now, i know it feels like all hope is lost. Trust me, i know. But together, you and i, we can kill Thanos." dad says ending his speech. I close my eyes to calm down but when i open them i'm in a different place entirely.  

Another ship i think i turn invisible. 

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." peter says. 

"I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Uncle Tony says. 

"I'm trying to say something is coming." Peter says. 

And something rolls in and everyone is blasted back and these guys come in. 

"Thanos!" the gray dude from earlier yells and throws something. 

But uncle Stephen blocks it with his magic and throws his cape at him and the bug and i think the guy from earlier come in they all start fighting. 

until Quill shoots uncle tony with a magnetic thing and he gets stuck. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Please don't put your eggs in me!" peter says when bug girl goes crawling towards him and he shoots her with his webs and Quill kicks Peter. 

"Stay down, clown." he shoots stuff at peter but peter dodges and is shot down. 

"Die, blanket of death!" Grey dude says. 

Uncle tony frees himself and puts his foot on top of Grey dudes chest and points his blaster at him and Quill holds peter by his neck and points his gun at him. 

"Everybody stay where you are. Chill the eff out." and he opens his mask okay i was right its Quill. 

"I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where is Gamora?" he asks. 

"Yeah. ill do you one better. Who's Gamora?" Uncle tony asks taking his mask off. 

"Ill do you one better. Why is Gamora?" the grey dude asks. 

"Tell me where the girl is or i swear to you i'm gonna french fry this little freak." Quill says. 

"Let's do it. You shoot my guy and I'll blast him. Let's go!" Uncle Tony says a whole new bigger blaster points at grey dude. 

"Do it, Quill! I can take it." Grey dude says. 

"No, he cant take it!" Bug girl says. 

"Shes right. You cant." Uncle Stephen says. 

"Oh, yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. Ill kill all three of you and ill beat it out of Thanos myself. Starting with you." Quill says pushing it further into his head. 

"Wait, what, Thanos?" Uncle Stephen asks. 

"All right, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?" Uncle Stephen asks. 

"What master o i serve? What am i supposed to say, Jesus?" he asks and i roll my eyes. 

"Your from Earth." Uncle tony says. 

"I'm not from earth, i'm from Missouri." Quill says. 

"Yeah, that's on Earth dipshit." Uncle tony says. 

"What are you hassling us for?" Uncle tony asks. 

"So your not with Thanos?" Peter asks. 

"With Thanos? No, I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my girl. Wait, who are you?" Quill asks. 

"Were the avengers, man." Peter says. 

"Oh, Your the ones Thor told us about." Bug girl says. 

"You know Thor?" Uncle tony asks. 

"Yeah. Tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving." Quill says. 

"Where is he now?" Uncle Stephen asks. 

I close my eyes again and open them and i'm back with my dad and the others. 

i finally learned how to control it yes!

we are walking and this thing comes down and we stop and watch it. 

"This is the plan were gonna hit him with a brick?" Rocket asks. 

"It's moldy." Eitri says. 

"A king weapon. Meant to be the greatest in Asgard." Eitri says and i glance over to dad. "In theory it could even summon the bifrost." Etiri says. 

"Does it have a name?" dad asks. 

"Stormbreaker." Etiri says. 

"That's a bit much." rocket says. 

"So how do we make it?" Dad asks. 

"We will need her." he points at me and they look at me. 

"You'll have to restart the forge. Awaken the heart of a dying star." Etiri says. 

"Rabbit, fire up the pod." Dad says. Then he looks at me. 

"Will you help, child." I nod.

Okay so infinity war is almost over i'm not gonna have Aurora fight Thanos until its time to blip and i'm gonna blip her just for the sake of future events that i want to happen during endgame i am going to give her siblings because why not i think it would be nice and also the reason i made peter a cheater is because i just thought it would add something in the future events just know they might still be together during far from home anyways

thanks for reading   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 975 40
Thor Odinson has once again restored peace to the nine realms and eliminated the threat of Ragnarok, effectively saving his world. This should be cau...
201K 6.1K 34
πŸ†#1 SOULMATEAU 8/11/22 πŸ† #1 avengersfanfiction 8/22/22 πŸ† #1 buckybarnesxsteverogers 8/22/22 πŸ† #1 thor 2/24/23 πŸ† #1 avengerssoulmate 9/11/22 πŸ† #...
58 7 32
In an alternate universe, where there are no Avengers and secret organisations hide the existence of the supernatural from the rest of humanity, magi...
122K 3.1K 47
After a while of running, I found the glass cell that held Loki. "I thought you had abandoned me" He said jokingly. "When have I ever abandoned you...