Fnaf x reader oneshots.

By Broken-fnaf-fan

(Requests are open!!) It seems that I've swapped fandom's yet again because of a fanfic. Anyway I've seen a... More

Requesting page! (Updated)
Yandere! Funtime Freddy x reader
Toy Freddy/Troy x Fem! Mangle
Vincent x Shy! Reader
Rockstar Freddy x Reader
Male! Puppet x security guard! Reader
Springtrap x Mangle.
Lefty x reader
Male! Funtime Foxy x Tomboy! 11yr old reader
Baby x Sad! child! reader.
Yandere! Helpy x reader
Funtime Freddy x mechanic! reader.
Random fnaf challange.
Not what you're used to. | Troy x reader
Greedy. | Rockstar! Freddy x reader
Molten Freddy x reader.
You're my favorite.
Lights down low.
Always forever.
Gumdrop.
Stubborn.
After Midnight.
Sunrise/Moondrop art dump.
Helping paw.
Spend the night with me.
Meanwhile at the pizza plex.
In the dead of night.
Glamrock Freddy x Fem! Reader.
Fnaf Art dump.
Imagines.
Pacify.
Gator girl.
Heatwaves and bandaids.
Moonbeams and bandaids. (pt.2)
Playdate.
Jester's prize.
Two times the crush.
Author's note!
Twisted affection.
Love letters.
Meanwhile at the Pizza Plex #2
Hush.
The horror of our love.
Perfect match.
Sun and moon writing dump.
Pizza Plex's Princess.
Royal affection.
Playlists.
Prince of the playground.
Sun and Moon writing dump #2
Sun/Moon headcannons.
Surpise!
Night crawler.
Cupcake.

Saccharine.

7.6K 154 305
By Broken-fnaf-fan

Yandere Eclipse because you all asked for it.

And because I can't get enough of him.

My head cannon for Eclipse is that he is utter head over heels for you, he's just got a scary way of showing it.

He's also much taller than sunny and moony, since they are combined.

Shitty art by me once again, it'll be at the bottom if wattpad isn't a bitch.

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were never alone.

You had started working at the mega pizza plex as a waitress not long ago. You waited tables in the main dining room. Just a simple job to help you save up so you could move out of your parents place. But, being a waitress you would move station to station each day.

The job paid well, almost too well. But you weren't going to complain! Why would you?

Things were going smoothly, you got good tips, you tried your hardest to keep everyone happy.

And Chica happy, since she always seemed to be following you around once their show was over for the afternoon. You didn't mind her, always giving her a spare pizza or two when she asked for it.

Chica was sweet, just had a big appetite for an animatronic that shouldn't even need to eat. But, her and the rest of the Glamrocks all had their own all most too human flaws.

Monty had anger issues, and could be easily ticked off when kids tried to hang on him.

Roxy could be a bitchy at times. Being so full of herself, she even made a few girls cry when she told them that they weren't as amazing as she was.

Luckily, Freddy was there to cheer them up. Freddy could be a bit of a bimbo at times. But he was polite.

You've waited party tables in the daycare before. The poor Sun that remained there suffered from bad anxiety. The poor guy always seemed to be stressed out.

He worked with bratty toddlers, you couldn't really blame him. If you had to deal with kids all day you'd probably loose your mind.

Each time you were stationed in the daycare, you'd always say hello to him. Ask him about his day, it seemed to calm him down.

He always perked up when he saw you. Sadly, most of the other employees avoided him. Which, made your heart hurt. The poor guy just needed someone to talk to.

You always helped him clean up the party rooms, just to give him a helping hand. Since no one else would. It annoyed you, that management made him then just dumped him aside like yesterdays trash.

You kept your mouth shut however, not wanting to loose your job. But, you grew a fondness for him.

You cared about him, probably more than you should considering you don't even work in that part of the building. But, damn it, the Sun deserved better.

"Y/n?"

You turned your head, only to see Becky. She was one of the daycare workers. She was quiet, but nice whenever you two crossed paths.

"Yeah?" You respond, resting a hand on your hip out of habit.

"...I think, you should be careful around Sun. He's, well.. He gets attached easily." She says, fiddling with her hands.

"I don't blame him, Becky. The poor guy is judged and treated like shit. No one takes him seriously, and if he gets attached to me? So be it! I'm the only one who doesn't treat him like a baby." You say, crossing your arms, furrowing your brows at her.

"Y/n, he's a robot. You're acting like he's a real person-"

"Becky, shut the f*ck up. I'm not listening to your shit anymore." You huff, taking your leave to serve a family of four that had just sat down at one of the tables by the main stage.

Becky let's out a sigh, looking over her shoulder. Her eyes widen as a chill crawls up her back.

The mismatched eyes staring back send her a burning glare as their teeth shine, revealing their sharpness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God your feet hurt. You just wore your favorite pair of converse, but being on your feet all day walking to each table, you just wanted a nap.

You took out your hair tie, letting out a sigh once your hair was free, you tossed it into your bag.

Was the pizza plex always this hot? You unbutton your uniform top, before tossing it aside.

You had sweat through another top again, damn hormones. You sigh, finally stepping into the shower.

As you stood under the slightly cold water you began to think.

'What's Becky's problem?'

'Why spend so much money to make such a complex animatronic then just dump it aside?'

You frown, if it were up to you, you'd just take Sun home with you. Too bad you'd probably get arrested for that. It'd be worth it though.

Maybe you'd apply to be his handler, just so you can clean him up and give him the proper tlc he needed.

You turned your head, hearing the locker room door open along with footsteps, was.. Was that jingling bells?

You assumed it was Becky, or one of the other employees. They all had to wear a similar uniform like Sunny's. It was a cute uniform, you wouldn't mind having one.

You grabbed your towel, and wrapped it around yourself before stepping out of the shower.

Being careful not to slip on the cold tile floor, you sat on the bench next to your locker.

After drying your hair you looked over by the mirrors, not seeing Becky. Or anyone else.

Maybe she had to grab something before she left? You shrugged your shoulders and grabbed your change of clothes from your locker.

To your surprise, you saw a folded piece of paper along with a novelty shirt from the Lucky Stars gift shop.

It was a colorful yellow shirt with stars all over it. And on the front of it was a cartoonish version of Sunny.

You smiled at this. But, you had no idea where it came from. You unfolded the note. It was written on the same kiddie paper you've seen in the daycare.

'Y/n, I wanted to apologize for earlier today.. Meet me in the daycare.'

She must have been the one that left it. You decided to throw on the shirt, it was surprisingly comfortable. And it smelled nice.

Like when you opened a brand new crayon box when you were a kid. Along with a sweet citrus scent.

Finally, you slipped on your favorite pair of jeans and slip on shoes before leaving the locker room with your bag slung over your shoulder.

"Let's see what she wants."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entering the daycare, the music had been shut off for the day. Which was disappointing, you loved that jolly tune.

A few of the overhead lights had been shut off too, it wasn't as bright as it normally was when you were working.

It was kind of odd, seeing it without a bunch of kids hyped up on sugar. You wondered if Sunny was still hanging around. Or if he was charging at the moment.

One of the double doors were open for you, it seemed. You set your bag by the door before entering the play area.

"Hey Becky, I got your note, you know if you just wanted to talk to me you could have waited until I got out of the shower." You laugh, hands in your pockets as you passed the daycare desk.

"Becky? You're not gonna jump out and scare me are you? I won't hesitate to punch you if you do. It'd be your own fault." You say, suddenly feeling like you weren't alone.

'Jingle jingle, ding, ding'

The sudden sound of bells catches your attention, causing you to look up at the platform high above the colorful playground.

"Sunny?" You call out, normally you'd be happy to see him. But, he's being a little sneaky.

"...Oh so naive, I see you got my letter sugar star~!" He purrs out, doing a little twirl as he steps out on his perch.

Or.. What looked like Sunny. Or some kind of strange combination of him and his lunar self.

His rays were sharp, a fiery orange with darker rays sticking out between them. Moon' s signature hat hanging off one of the rays. Four arms stretched out in the air.

Sharp teeth grinning down at you, golden sun like eye and blue eye just eating you with their gaze.

"Don't you look so adorable stardust? I've got a surprise for you~!" He claps his hands, at least he claps the top pair.

The jester had to been at least ten feet tall, his long legs carrying his lanky form with ease.

He wore a deep orange shirt, black suspenders the cuffs of the sleeves matching his mismatched pants. One pant leg being blue with stars, the other being yellow and red stripped.

"S-sunny?"

"Wrong again sunset! Won't you just see the wonderful gift I've got for you? After all! I made it myself!" Eclipse cackles, stepping aside to grab his cable with one of his free hands.

Your eyes widen as your blood runs cold.

Becky hang from the cord, blood dripping down her nose, claw marks and bruises covered her face. She was bound by a jump rope.

"Becky didn't want to play with us! She tried to corrupt my pretty, pretty, pretty sun kiss! But you knew better! Such a smart cookie my baby is!" Eclipse laughs like its the funniest thing ever, his shoulders shaking.

"I took care of it starshine!"

You knew you needed to get to the phone, there was one on the wall by the daycare desk. But, your legs wouldn't move.

"Let's see if she can take a dive!" He grins, using one of his claws to cut the cord.

She fell to the floor, falling into a puddle of her own blood, your heart stopped hearing her bones snap as she collided with the ground.

"..Bummer, I guess not!" They laugh, before taking a dive off of his platform.

Eclipse landed on his feet, taking a bow before skipping over to you. His massive height causing you to feel small like prey.

He pulled you into his arms, all four of them holding you tight in a possessive grip. "Now no one can come between us!"

His hand gently lifted your head, so your eyes could meet theirs. They grin, giving you a playful boop on your nose.

"Y-you killed her.."

He pouts. "You don't have to make it sound so bad baby cakes! Who cares? She was such a downer!"

"Now that I finally got you! I'm not letting go~!" The eclipsed sun nuzzles their head in your shoulder. Rays spinning happily.

Your eyes never left the lifeless body in the middle of the floor.

"Don't cry sweetness! After all, no one can hear you call for help. Not that you need it of course!" He cackles, giggling like a school girl.

No, you never were alone. The eclipse would follow you to the ends of the earth.

End! I hope you enjoyed~!

Eclipse really needs more fics, I can't find any that aren't.. Gross.

Anyway, have a good day or night! I'll see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 10.2K 55
(𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! FNaF: Security Breach x Child! Reader) You were a child at the young age of 7-8. You were vibrant and cute, you liked to dance and...
430K 18K 78
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...
30K 982 10
!!NOT CONTINUEING!! Im sorry to inform everyone that im not gonna be continuing this series due to my writing burn out and me being out of the fnaf f...
317K 11.2K 46
UPDATES EVERY THURSDAY!!! (Central Time!) (I'll try not to be a stranger to double updates but errrmmm..) A new position opened up in the pizza plex...