Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

By slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Story Explanation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 17

3.8K 252 30
By slothsuga07

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Aria pov

I open my eyes as my head hurt but I don't know why...... My body is weak... So weak .... I layed in the bed as I just don't want to get up..... I can feel no one is here in this room..... So many things happen in my life and I lost the track...... Even though my body hurt, I started to get up and to my surprise my legs are not chained to bed..... I wonder if he forget it..... I started to look around as the room is so dark..... So dark for me..... I hate being in dark.... But I also feel like darkness should be with me..... I don't know why...... I look at the door and think if it's locked or not......I goes towards the door and tried to open it and to my surprise it's not locked..... I open the door and see if someone is here or not... Luckily, no one is around.... I slowly closed the door and started to walk carefully in the hall and looking everywhere caution just in case if someone came.... I can hear some footsteps and talking of girls as I hid myself in the pillar and listen to their conversation......

Girl1: did you hear, prince Namjoon was going to marry a angel??? I can't believe it.... How can he marry someone like her??? She is not a demon..... I feel bad for Eve though.... She is prince favorite.... We all thought she is going to marry him... But see angel became a queen.... We have to bow to some filthy like her......

The girl said pouring all of this discomfort towards Aria.... As Aria listen, she mentally scoffed..... She don't want to marry either.... She would be glad if he marry someone else but not her...... Just then the other girl answer her.....

Girl2: what can we do??? We are their slave..... We are only in here in this harem because of pleasuring them..... This is what demon girls are for...... We can't object but just accept it...... And do you think it's good if Eve married prince Namjoon.... She is a egostic.... She will make our life hell...... More hell than this.....

She said as just then she snapped towards the pillar where Aria is hiding..... This first girl sense it and look at the same pillar......  They feel like someone is here listening to their conversation..... They quietly goes towards the pillar and look at it..... But they find no one.......

Girl1: strange.. I feel like someone was here.... Listening.....

She said as she looked at the pillar and think deeply.......

Girl2: I did too... I guess we are hallucinating.... Let's go.......

As the girls go to their respective work in the other hand, Aria came to somewhere she herself don't know..... She panted heavily as she feel like she will get caught.... She understood when they suddenly stopped talking..... So, she quietly get out of here before they caught her...... She looked at the place where she is......

She understood immediately where she is.... She is in a basement where she was captive first..... But this time it's different.... She can feel a certain scent that she never felt when she was first here..... It's addicting but in the same time, it's kinda have familiar to her.... She don't know but she is getting attached to it...... She started to follow the scent as she reached at a specific door.... Pretty big door.... With lots of design and most importantly a big lock that is attached in there...... She don't know how to open it but she touched the lock as she touched the lock, the lock fall down immediately..... She is surprised seeing this..... How did she do that.... She doesn't have any powers.... She is in hell..... She slowly pushed the door as she feel darkness in here but the smell of what that is very strong.... She walked and see in the middle a man probably in his forthy, tied up to the chain.... A very big chain as he is hanging in the middle of the room..... She understood where the scent came from... It's from him.... But the question is why????

The man who is chained up suddenly snapped his head looking at her..... She can tell, he is shocked to see her in here..... But in his eyes there's happiness also but in a little bit of sadness mixed in it....... She came towards him slowly as he stopped her asking a question that made him confuse more.....

???: Why are you here??? You shouldn't be in here..... You should ran before it's too late.....He will kill you......

The man said as she decided to question him as she needed answer of what he is talking about.. and what is in this scent......

Aria: who are you??? Why I can scent you??? You scent is familiar.... And who will kill me????

She asked as he looked at her almost going to cry...... He couldn't believe he is finally seeing his own daughter.... She grown up like a beautiful girl......

???: Will you believe me if I tell you who I am and why you feel something for me.......

He asked as he needed to know this answer.... because she needed the strength to handle the upcoming confession that will create havoc in her life.........

Aria: I have to..... I don't know why but my heart is saying I have to..... And I will.....

She said as the answer Definitely satisfied him..... He took a deep breath as he looked at her as his both eyes are red......

Bo Gum: my name is  Bo Gum...... Park Bo Gum...... I am your father..... The father of a half breed daughter and my wife who is your mother, Kim Ji won...... The father who got separated from his family to save her and her mother.....

Hearing that, Aria froze in her place..... She just looked at him.....

Aria: what did you just say??

She asked as she can't believe what she heard from this man.... Indeed this man is devil.....No.... She is not half breed...... She is just a angel... That person is lying..... But all of her thought shattered in pieces hearing the justification......

Bo Gum: why do you think you can scent me??? You can because you have my blood in you..... You can feel me... And only you can when you came to that proper age of becoming Devil.... Your Devil powers are awaking..... That's what you can scent me..... And about you being my daughter, your mother and I met in earth and we fall in love..... I am finally happy to find my soulmate and I married her and she was pregnant with you..... But everything gone wrong when my brother decided to take you... Because you are going to be powerful than him and you have the capability to rule in both hell and heaven...... So, he tried to kill you and your mother but i decided to send you and Ji won to heaven but it's not easy..... She has to forgot everything about me and have to be pure by bathing in pure water and for the sake of you she did..... Now she don't even remember me and probably hates me for leaving her like this.... But I don't regret a single of it....I can do anything to save you and Ji won...... You have to get out of here..... Kang Min will kill you and became more powerful and he will create havoc in earth and heaven...... He is greedy for power so greedy that he took five pure soul women and make them sinned with evil and give birth to his children who was going to be the most purest soul in earth....... Run now......

This is definitely so much for her..... She never thought she will find her father a devil more than that she is himself a half devil half Angel...... Little did they both know that someone is listening all of this and it's literally shocking for him..... The pale boy became more pale as he hear the most disgusting thing... The truth of their father and the truth of their mother.......

Yoongi: I was supposed to be human????

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

I am so busy with studies.... Don't have Time for home... It's going to be like that till July maybe......

Tell me what do you think about so far from this book????

What is going to happen???

Any prediction????

And thank you for 500 followers..... I never thought I will have so many people behind me.... I love you all....... I am thinking of unpunish some book that is not getting more attention.... I want to concentrate on the books that have in my hands..... And so many books are in my draft...... I will give another update for those book in this book..... Tell me about this books and comment the storyline is good or not.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.1K 181 9
Just peep into it to witness the beautifulll journey of our munchkins 🤩😘
25.5K 1.3K 50
𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢/𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚙𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚑𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 . 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑...
5.1K 212 4
Staker , Psycho, Step brothers, Mafia , forced marriage and many more MATURE ALERT ❌ Y/n is a innocent and sweet girl unaware of the monsters in hu...