α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ - α΄›Κ€α΄œκœ±α΄›...

By eileenisdaydreaming

{: 𝑨𝑢𝑼𝑨𝑫 - 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"T... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 || Day X to school
CHAPTER 2 || Zombies
CHAPTER 3 || Punch
CHAPTER 4 || Class president
CHAPTER 5 || Outcast
CHAPTER 6 || Alliance
CHAPTER 7 || Last words
CHAPTER 8 || Conquer the fear
CHAPTER 9 || Welfie x 2
CHAPTER 10 || One last chance
CHAPTER 11 || Farewell
CHAPTER 13 || Crybaby
CHAPTER 14 || Survival instincts
CHAPTER 15 || Intertwined
CHAPTER 16 || Screwed
CHAPTER 17 || Battle for life
CHAPTER 18 || Back To Square One
CHAPTER 19 || Genuine
CHAPTER 20 || Interesting
CHAPTER 21 || Double Bunny
CHAPTER 22 || Hambie
CHAPTER 23 || Metaphors
CHAPTER 24 || Locked
CHAPTER 25 || Chopper
CHAPTER 26 || Around the flames
CHAPTER 27 || Her
CHAPTER 28 || Him
CHAPTER 29 || Be completely honest
CHAPTER 30 || Answer
CHAPTER 31 || Hope[less]
CHAPTER 32 || Run
CHAPTER 33 || Separate
CHAPTER 34 || 2 vs 1
CHAPTER 35 || Fatal Fight 1.0
CHAPTER 36 || Fatal Fight 2.0
CHAPTER 37 || Till We Meet Again
CHAPTER 38 || The End β€’ The Beginning
A/N notes
~\(≧▽≦)/~

CHAPTER 12 || Who is the crazy bitch?

3.3K 146 30
By eileenisdaydreaming

§
_________________________________

***

Lee Nayeon did it. It must be her.

I clenched my fist hardly. Jungkook had calmed down, I guessed. He lifted his head up.

His eyes were still watery and red. It made me want to cry too.

But, how could someone still look that good after crying? I would definitely look like a messy hideous pig.

I wiped his tears on the cheeks and messed with his hair so that they covered the puffy pair. Then I heard a cough from Lee Nayeon.

I turned and stared at her who was also glaring at me. I could feel fume coming out from my ears. I almost exploded.

"See?? I told you all he was bitten!! How could you guys survive without me??"

"LEE NAYEON!" I ran to grab her collar.

"You did it. Didn't you??!!" I gritted my teeth.

"Get off me!!!! What the hell Park Minji?!!" Nayeon screamed, pushing me away.

I bumped onto the table, yet, the pain made me calm down. I took a deep breath.

"It must be you. You did something." I said seriously.

"What?? I did nothing! I didn't do anything to Gyeongsu!" Nayeon cussed.

"I didn't say anything about Gyeongsu." I sneered.

"I did nothing!!!!"

"It all begins after you got into the room and use your little freaking handkerchief to wipe his wound!!"

I stared at her.

"I was just helping him wipe his wound!!! I did nothing!!! He turned himself!!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP BITCH IT MUST BE YOU!!!" I took a ruler on the desk and pointed it at Nayeon. She did not budge.

"Yah Park Minji, stop right there." Miss Park called me, but I could not hear it.

"Huh Miss Know-it-all, if you think I have done anything, why don't you prove it??!! Prove it?? Can you??!" Her faces owed a thousand punches.

"You must have done something. Crazy bitch."

"What the hell did you say? Bitch? You mother fucking welfie making slanderous accusations—"

I grabbed her collar again, our faces were only few inches apart. Placing the ruler on her neck, I glared at her.

"I am telling you girl, you lie to the wrong person." I whispered, making sure she could feel my breath.

She broke away my eye contacts, biting lips.

Then I was immediately pulled away by Daesu and Wujin, who were the nearest.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Park Minji?? Do you know what are you talking about??" Wujin held my arm tighter when I was trying to shake it off.

"Park Minji, everyone is grieving already, can you just stop messing around??!!" Hyoryeong commented with a trembling voice.

"Yah, who is the crazy bitch? Even if you hate everyone here, you can't just slander anyone!" Jimin added.

"Shut up everyone. Minji, you really need to think carefully before you speak, okay!?" Even Miss Park warned me.

I glanced around. Jungkook was frowning, everyone was frowning, too.

Of course, of course, no one will trust me.

No one will be on my side, as always—

"Wait."

What? Namra spoke up...it's her again.

She walked towards Nayeon.

"Show me your handkerchief."

"No!!"

"I will take it."

Namra grabbed her pocket and search for it, Nayeon fought her hands off.

"Why?!? Are you speaking for that crazy bitch??! Is it a big deal to be class president!?"

Namra slapped her right away. Wow.

"Have you ever treated me as class president?" She glared at Nayeon.

Then she pointed at the broken mop, on which zombie's blood were stained.

"You did it, when everyone went to look at Gyeongsu, only you were at the back. I saw you wiping the blood on that mop with your handkerchief."

Holy shit. She really did that...

How could she... be that cruel?!!

My eyes were widen. Wujin and Daesu had let me go, their jaws were dropped, finally linking some pieces together.

"I didn't!!!" Nayeon shook her head and yelled.

"Give me your handkerchief."

Nayeon angrily threw it on the floor.

"Namra, stop. If what you said was right, it means Nayeon has killed Gyeongsu..." Miss Park walked towards the two girls.

"Yes. It's Nayeon who killed Gyeongsu."

"I didn't!!"

"If you didn't, wipe your wound with your handkerchief."

She hesitated. Miss Park immediately grabbed the handkerchief.

Cheongsan agitatedly ran towards Nayeon and pushed her on the ground.

"How could you do that!!!!" He yelled angrily, tears falling again.

Nayeon bursted into tears, struggling to stand up by herself.

"Why?!! When I said he stinks you all laughed at him too??! Why are you guys speaking for him now?! Why no one stand on my side?!!!"

She yelled.

"What the hell Lee Nayeon..." Jungkook spoke calmly but looked scary, his face showed a mixture of sorrow, pain and rage.

"This is ridiculous...You valued your own pride more than a human life??! Lee Nayeon you murdered somebody just to show us you are right?!!!" I gasped in disbelief.

"Shut the fuck up Park Minji! You!!! Why is everyone speaking for you?!!!!"

She pointed at everyone.

"Why!?? You all hated her so much before!! Why do you even listen to what this crazy bitch says?!! Even Jungkook oppa..."

She slowly walked towards the door.

"Not even one person I can rely on...I don't need you all, mother fuckers..." She sobbed as she opened the door and leave the broadcasting room.

Miss Park immediately ran towards the door, I dashed towards her and stopped her.

"No Miss Park!" I yelled.

She placed my hands in her palms.

"Kids, please work together, don't commit suicide, don't kill anyone. Can you hear me?? Answer me!!"

The room was even more quiet than when students were having exams.

"Minji ah..." She looked at me, her eyes filled with tears.

"No, you are not going anywhere." I held her tightly.

"Minji, listen. You are a strong girl. But you can't do everything alone. You have to try to work with others, okay? It's time to...let the past be the past.  Your classmates are absolutely reliable. I believe you can do it. Okay?"

She cupped my face, when I just shook my head. She then gently placed my hands that were holding her down.

"Everyone, stay safe. Okay...?" She gazed at everyone before opening the door and got out in a blink.

"NO!!" I yelled. Immediately opened the door and stepped out of the broadcasting room before a pair of strong arm grabbed me and pulled me back.

I slid down onto the floor, could not get over with the shocking fact that Miss Park went out.

Jungkook let go and crouched down beside me.

I stood up and went to grab my backpack, along with the broken mop.

"What are you doing Park Minji?!" Suhyeok asked.

"Get lost."

I arrived at the door, but Jungkook stood there, blocking it.

"Get out of my way."

"Where do you want to go?"

"None of your business."

I tried to push hime away but apparently I couldn't.

I almost started a fight with him.

"Why the fuck do you care!!" I yelled. I was at the edge of having a breakdown already, I was not lying.

"Enough Park Minji! Stop being crazy! We can't afford losing anyone anymore!" Onjo spoke with tears.

"Urghhhhh fuck!!!!!" I hit the wall with bare fists.

"Park Sunhwa!!!!!" I murmured disappointedly.

Even you...are dumping me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.7K 21
β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β € β™― 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐄-𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐔-π‡π˜π„πŽπŠ siblings, well- twins. Both athletic and strong, the only things that the...
83.2K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
261K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
108K 5.4K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...